guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree. I think Kakashi will fill in for a retiring Tsunade (timeskip I'd assume), then it'll either be Naruto or Sasuke who ends up the 7th one.
Oh ok that makes sense. I just had a crazy thought, since they are both still genin technically, what if we see them go thru the chuunin exam again and they fight each other there lol?

Nakagami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haha if they have the powers they have now it would be the most epic chuunin exam, I really hope it doesn't turn out that way tho lol
They'd blow the place up! Lol

I think if they do fight, it'll be a final one at VOTE, and it'll be Ashura's powers VS Indra's, but in order for the cycle to break, neither will die, and somehow the spirits will end up at peace.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They'd blow the place up! Lol

I think if they do fight, it'll be a final one at VOTE, and it'll be Ashura's powers VS Indra's, but in order for the cycle to break, neither will die, and somehow the spirits will end up at peace.
I agree, it will be kinda repetitive but I think kishi will pull off smth like that. I would like to see it as like the fight between madara and hashi, where hashi was gonna kill himself afterwards for madara to trust him. Naruto would win and then smth like that would happen for them to come to an agreement and this time make it work.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The latest episode was one of my favorite parts in the manga, and it was great to see it in the Anime.

I want to see some interaction between BZ and Hagoromo in the next few chapters.
I was waiting for that moment for so long and it was very well done, also one of my favorite episodes.

I would love to see their interaction too

Nakagami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, it will be kinda repetitive but I think kishi will pull off smth like that. I would like to see it as like the fight between madara and hashi, where hashi was gonna kill himself afterwards for madara to trust him. Naruto would win and then smth like that would happen for them to come to an agreement and this time make it work.
Did you notice the reverse parallel during the VOTE fight between Naruto and Sasuke? Sasuke won, but instead of killing Naruto like Hashirama killed Madara, he let him live. That makes me think Naruto will be the victor this time, because he'll have finally surpassed his rival.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Did you notice the reverse parallel during the VOTE fight between Naruto and Sasuke? Sasuke won, but instead of killing Naruto like Hashirama killed Madara, he let him live. That makes me think Naruto will be the victor this time, because he'll have finally surpassed his rival.
True, I never saw it like that, nice mel. I also think naruto will win, one thing is for sure, he will never kill sasuke haha

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah he said if anyone dies, it'll be both of them. Which eerily foreshadowed Ashura and Indra's fate, so I believe the ending will have both alive in order to break that cycle.
Yyup, I agree, One thing I didn't really like that kishi did, is that when kaguya cried he made a parallel between hagoromo/hamura and Naruto/sasuke. I think he shoulda strictly kept that parallel with ashura/indra. Even tho I understand, I didn't really like it

btw I like your avy, is that also from pokemon white?

Nakagami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yyup, I agree, One thing I didn't really like that kishi did, is that when kaguya cried he made a parallel between hagoromo/hamura and Naruto/sasuke. I think he shoulda strictly kept that parallel with ashura/indra. Even tho I understand, I didn't really like it

btw I like your avy, is that also from pokemon white?
I have to agree. It's getting confusing. I'm going to assume it was their power within them she was sensing.

Yep! ^^ It's the female trainer. I even cosplayed as her this year!