Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This episode was great, I can see alot of hype that was built up for everyone who showed up and stand along and fight. Even though I don't really like the cheesy moment when Sasuke showed up and then straight up saying he wants to become hokage and every one is over reacting which is too much because it's so unbearing to watch like really. I can understand why Sasuke wants to become Hokage, and alot of people seems so misinformed about his character because these people think Sasuke is best suited to be a "Villain". In actuality, his character is always about finding the truth, and deeply love Itachi so much he'll go vengence for his brother, but then he follows for his sake cause by destroying the leaf everything goes to waste, so by becoming a hokage, it shows he's growing up and that by acknowledge by the villagers, he'll able to restore the Uchiha clan that he truly desire.

Although that won't be the case because of the crimes he committed, I believe there's going to be another final clash in the Last Movie, going through the same idealogy that Hashirama&Madara backstory which was foreshadowed way back at the Kage summit that both Naruto&Sasuke will die, which will occur and this will break the chain of the endless cycle of hatred that Black Zetsu set up and thus the new era occurs.

Last edited:

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This episode was great, I can see alot of hype that was built up for everyone who showed up and stand along and fight. Even though I don't really like the cheesy moment when Sasuke showed up and then straight up saying he wants to become hokage and every one is over reacting which is too much because it's so unbearing to watch like really. I can understand why Sasuke wants to become Hokage, and alot of people seems so misinformed about his character because these people think Sasuke is best suited to be a "Villain". In actuality, his character is always about finding the truth, and deeply love Itachi so much he'll go vengence for his brother, but then he follows for his sake cause by destroying the leaf everything goes to waste, so by becoming a hokage, it shows he's growing up and that by acknowledge by the villagers, he'll able to restore the Uchiha clan that he truly desire.

Although that won't be the case because of the crimes he committed, I believe there's going to be another final clash in the Last Movie, going through the same idealogy that Hashirama&Madara backstory which was foreshadowed way back at the Kage summit that both Naruto&Sasuke will die, which will occur and this will break the chain of the endless cycle of hatred that Black Zetsu set up and thus the new era occurs.
Jesus... That was beautiful NSW :T_T:

You summed up Sasuke's character perfectly, which is why he is more of an antagonist(story-wise because he is shown as being naruto's enemy through most of the story) rather then a villain.

What i'm getting is that you believe that the movie will be used to show their fight and they will both end up dying. The new era will not be the start of a new series of naruto but rather a world without this cycle. so as a result, will none of them be hokage? Not even Naruto? and how will they engage in such a fight now?

It's another interesting thought tho :). Also yea that moment was kinda streched, especially in the middle of a war with a threat like the juubi but it's understandable. Still great episode like you said.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Jesus... That was beautiful NSW :T_T:

You summed up Sasuke's character perfectly, which is why he is more of an antagonist(story-wise because he is shown as being naruto's enemy through most of the story) rather then a villain.

What i'm getting is that you believe that the movie will be used to show their fight and they will both end up dying. The new era will not be the start of a new series of naruto but rather a world without this cycle. so as a result, will none of them be hokage? Not even Naruto? and how will they engage in such a fight now?

It's another interesting thought tho :). Also yea that moment was kinda streched, especially in the middle of a war with a threat like the juubi but it's understandable. Still great episode like you said.
Well here's the thing, whenever Kishimoto is pulling the strings, stuff cannot be ignored as such the Sage tools which has been foreshadowed that it will come to the play and I still believe tenten will have some role after the Infinite Tsukoymi is deactiated, because you still have to keep in mind what will becomes the shinju, BZ, and the Husk of the tentails after Kaguya is seal with Yin and Yang.

So here's why The fight will happen and it'll be the final fight of the series!

First of all, Madara confirms that the Modern Shinobi system was Hashirama's System,

You must be registered for see images

It was also the system that Madara wanted to change. Know this Madara's fight wasn't with Hashirama personally, his fight was with the system Hashirama formed. The only person with whom Madara shared a personal grudge was Tobirama, that nothing more.
Madara says that the current situation [of the 4th war] was because of Hashirama and he despised it. He, Madara wanted a different System, the Mugen Tsukuyomi. And he wanted it from way early and the first person he told of it was none other than Hashirama!
However, we know that the Mugen Tsukuyomi was something that was orchestrated by Black Zetsu, it wasn't a way to peace, it was a way to to revive Kaguya, Madara was oblivious to this fact, he only wanted peace but it lead to destruction.

So in essence Hashirama's system never failed, it was the Black Zetsu who corrupted Madara. And we know that every village follows Hashirama's system, the leaf in particular there are many who follow Hashirama's Will of Fire, to name a few, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Jiraya, Minato, Obito, Kakashi, Itachi, Naruto etc.

All of whom respected the Hokage, and wanted to follow the Legacy of the previous Hokage!

Sasuke said his goal was to become the Hokage. Many took it literally, Sasuke's real goal is to "Change" the system, he wants to Change Hashirama's system and build a new system to his liking in order to achieve peace.

"To make a true village, to show them what a true Kage is"​

So in essence Sasuke's fight is also with Hashirama's system. His way is different than Madara's [Madara's way was Mugen Tsukuyomi] but his path is to oppose Hashirama's system. Sasuke blames the past Hokages for this war But what he fails to realize that the current situation is the product of Madara's fight against Hashirama's system and that fight against Hashirama's system was all orchestrated by the Black Zetsu for his own reasons. So again, Hashirama's system holds, the bad of it was Madara's fight against the system, nothing more.

The reason Sasuke is allied with Naruto is because this war is for the existence of the Shinobi Universe, and especially not because he got TNJ'd by Hashirama, i.e. to change the system instead of destroying the village for the revenge.

Now who is the current " " of this system? It's Naruto! He believes in Hashirama's system, he believes and follows Hashirama's Will of Fire, he understands people, he understood why Obito acted the way he did! And anyone who opposes this system, the system Hashirama built, the system all the previous Hokages believed in and the system Naruto wants to protect at all costs, will have to face Naruto.
It's inevitable. If Sasuke wants to change the system he'll have to defeat it's Leader, the leader being Naruto. And this is the very reason for which the final fight between them will happen!!

On the new Naruto Movie, here's an intersting image I'd like to share with you

The Background Text:

Madara's (マダラ)Revival (復活, Fukkatsu)
Infinite Tsukuyomi (無限月読)
Kaguya (カグヤ)
Great Ninja War's End (忍界大戦, Ninkai Taisen)
Hokage (火影)
Valley of the End (終末の谷, Shūmatsu no Tani)
Bonds (絆, Kizuna)

The above order seems correct since the events did unfold in that way. So after the War Ends it says Hokage, meaning after the war the village will decide for a new Hokage.
And after that it says VOTE, meaning after the selection of the Hokage, Sasuke will leave the village because it didn't accept his views and he'll fight Naruto at the VOTE for the aforementioned reason.

Reactions: GhostProject

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well here's the thing, whenever Kishimoto is pulling the strings, stuff cannot be ignored as such the Sage tools which has been foreshadowed that it will come to the play and I still believe tenten will have some role after the Infinite Tsukoymi is deactiated, because you still have to keep in mind what will becomes the shinju, BZ, and the Husk of the tentails after Kaguya is seal with Yin and Yang.

So here's why The fight will happen and it'll be the final fight of the series!

First of all, Madara confirms that the Modern Shinobi system was Hashirama's System,

It was also the system that Madara wanted to change. Know this Madara's fight wasn't with Hashirama personally, his fight was with the system Hashirama formed. The only person with whom Madara shared a personal grudge was Tobirama, that nothing more.
Madara says that the current situation [of the 4th war] was because of Hashirama and he despised it. He, Madara wanted a different System, the Mugen Tsukuyomi. And he wanted it from way early and the first person he told of it was none other than Hashirama!
However, we know that the Mugen Tsukuyomi was something that was orchestrated by Black Zetsu, it wasn't a way to peace, it was a way to to revive Kaguya, Madara was oblivious to this fact, he only wanted peace but it lead to destruction.

So in essence Hashirama's system never failed, it was the Black Zetsu who corrupted Madara. And we know that every village follows Hashirama's system, the leaf in particular there are many who follow Hashirama's Will of Fire, to name a few, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Jiraya, Minato, Obito, Kakashi, Itachi, Naruto etc.

All of whom respected the Hokage, and wanted to follow the Legacy of the previous Hokage!

Sasuke said his goal was to become the Hokage. Many took it literally, Sasuke's real goal is to "Change" the system, he wants to Change Hashirama's system and build a new system to his liking in order to achieve peace.

"To make a true village, to show them what a true Kage is"​

So in essence Sasuke's fight is also with Hashirama's system. His way is different than Madara's [Madara's way was Mugen Tsukuyomi] but his path is to oppose Hashirama's system. Sasuke blames the past Hokages for this war But what he fails to realize that the current situation is the product of Madara's fight against Hashirama's system and that fight against Hashirama's system was all orchestrated by the Black Zetsu for his own reasons. So again, Hashirama's system holds, the bad of it was Madara's fight against the system, nothing more.

The reason Sasuke is allied with Naruto is because this war is for the existence of the Shinobi Universe, and especially not because he got TNJ'd by Hashirama, i.e. to change the system instead of destroying the village for the revenge.

Now who is the current " " of this system? It's Naruto! He believes in Hashirama's system, he believes and follows Hashirama's Will of Fire, he understands people, he understood why Obito acted the way he did! And anyone who opposes this system, the system Hashirama built, the system all the previous Hokages believed in and the system Naruto wants to protect at all costs, will have to face Naruto.
It's inevitable. If Sasuke wants to change the system he'll have to defeat it's Leader, the leader being Naruto. And this is the very reason for which the final fight between them will happen!!

On the new Naruto Movie, here's an intersting image I'd like to share with you

The Background Text:

Madara's (マダラ)Revival (復活, Fukkatsu)
Infinite Tsukuyomi (無限月読)
Kaguya (カグヤ)
Great Ninja War's End (忍界大戦, Ninkai Taisen)
Hokage (火影)
Valley of the End (終末の谷, Shūmatsu no Tani)
Bonds (絆, Kizuna)

The above order seems correct since the events did unfold in that way. So after the War Ends it says Hokage, meaning after the war the village will decide for a new Hokage.
And after that it says VOTE, meaning after the selection of the Hokage, Sasuke will leave the village because it didn't accept his views and he'll fight Naruto at the VOTE for the aforementioned reason.
Wow you always manage to impress me. Everything you said seems accurate and believable.

I can't wait to see how it plays out between them because naruto seems confident they are good friends. I really wonder what sasuke is thinking now. There's two things that spark my interest. One, the talk that sasuke obviously had with hagoromo. Naruto told hagoromo what he plans to do for the future and it's safe to assume the same thing went down with sasuke even tho it wasn't shown bc of the parallel that was offered by kishi in that chapter. Sasuke gave the same answer as naruto to hagaromo but he must have said smth completely different before that. Hagoromo still believed in them which is intriguing.

The second thing is really how does sasuke plan to establish his ideal system? Putting aside everyone that opposes him and putting in place a sort of dictatorship? That seems like his only means to put on place his ideal system. Or does he believe everyone will accept his ideals once he does put them in place? Interesting...

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw nsw you shoulda made a thread about your last response haha, it was great

And thx for including that last part about the movie. I didn't know about it and it was very insightful

Last edited:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow you always manage to impress me. Everything you said seems accurate and believable.

I can't wait to see how it plays out between them because naruto seems confident they are good friends. I really wonder what sasuke is thinking now. There's two things that spark my interest. One, the talk that sasuke obviously had with hagoromo. Naruto told hagoromo what he plans to do for the future and it's safe to assume the same thing went down with sasuke even tho it wasn't shown bc of the parallel that was offered by kishi in that chapter. Sasuke gave the same answer as naruto to hagaromo but he must have said smth completely different before that. Hagoromo still believed in them which is intriguing.

The second thing is really how does sasuke plan to establish his ideal system? Putting aside everyone that opposes him and putting in place a sort of dictatorship? That seems like his only means to put on place his ideal system. Or does he believe everyone will accept his ideals once he does put them in place? Interesting...
Btw nsw you shoulda made a thread about your last response haha, it was great

And thx for including that last part about the movie. I didn't know about it and it was very insightful
Yes it does brought up the question, Kakashi was even smart enough to pick up and always questioning why Sasuke wants to become Hokage. We're going to the same route of the ideology as Hashirama&Madara, Hiruzen&Danzo. I know that Sasuke wants to restore his clans but you can't become hokage without everyone else gets to acknowledge and approve as a Hokage just as Itachi stated, and Sasuke doesnt seem to care or perhaps it was depicting for how they "feel" towards Sasuke idealogy. Anyway the inquiry will lie down the road when we will finally get some answer, anyway glad you enjoyed some reading,

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it does brought up the question, Kakashi was even smart enough to pick up and always questioning why Sasuke wants to become Hokage. We're going to the same route of the ideology as Hashirama&Madara, Hiruzen&Danzo. I know that Sasuke wants to restore his clans but you can't become hokage without everyone else gets to acknowledge and approve as a Hokage just as Itachi stated, and Sasuke doesnt seem to care or perhaps it was depicting for how they "feel" towards Sasuke idealogy. Anyway the inquiry will lie down the road when we will finally get some answer, anyway glad you enjoyed some reading,
Yup nice talk nsw, it will be very interesting to see what happens

The Dreamer

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The episode was superb! n.n The animation was cool and it moved fast through several chapters without unnecesary dragging. And yes, I agree that Sasuke's announcement had more impact in the anime. Sadly, we all know we won't see many episodes like this one and we'll be back to the crappy quality once again. The studio just makes one good episode every now and then to bail itself out of the crap it's in from the lame stuff.
Now about the ending... I think I'll just let Kishi suprise me (hopefully in a good way) wich will redeem for the mediocre/beneath mediocre arc that we're currently in. (It feels better in the anime so far tough.) And no. Just a fight over a hokage seat isn't enough. Sasuke ain't back on the good side just yet. Remember all that "I'll erase the past" and "I'll burn it down" stuff? Yeah...
I hope anime makes it look even better instead of crapping it up like Sasuke're revalation of Mangekyou to Edo Hokages.
Btw, I love how you capitalise Naruto's name while writing Sasuke like "sasuke". :')

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The episode was superb! n.n The animation was cool and it moved fast through several chapters without unnecesary dragging. And yes, I agree that Sasuke's announcement had more impact in the anime. Sadly, we all know we won't see many episodes like this one and we'll be back to the crappy quality once again. The studio just makes one good episode every now and then to bail itself out of the crap it's in from the lame stuff.
Now about the ending... I think I'll just let Kishi suprise me (hopefully in a good way) wich will redeem for the mediocre/beneath mediocre arc that we're currently in. (It feels better in the anime so far tough.) And no. Just a fight over a hokage seat isn't enough. Sasuke ain't back on the good side just yet. Remember all that "I'll erase the past" and "I'll burn it down" stuff? Yeah...
I hope anime makes it look even better instead of crapping it up like Sasuke're revalation of Mangekyou to Edo Hokages.
Btw, I love how you capitalise Naruto's name while writing Sasuke like "sasuke". :')
yep I agree with what you said thx for reading bruh.

And the capitalization was not done on purpose lol

DaileyM

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A fight over the hokage seat is interesting but seems like something cliche and kind of lame, After all those years their fight shouldn't be about some mere title (In my opinion).

It should be much more meaningful. Anyway, I do think Sasuke has a good chance of becoming Hokage. Or, At least something in that possible direction. His reasonings hold as much meaning about wanting to become hokage like, Naruto's.

Whatever happens. It should be interesting.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A fight over the hokage seat is interesting but seems like something cliche and kind of lame, After all those years their fight shouldn't be about some mere title (In my opinion).

It should be much more meaningful. Anyway, I do think Sasuke has a good chance of becoming Hokage. Or, At least something in that possible direction. His reasonings hold as much meaning about wanting to become hokage like, Naruto's.

Whatever happens. It should be interesting.
hmm kinda late huh -_-

Anyways haha yea I agree with your first paragraph, however, although I do think sasuke should have a chance to be hokage, I don't think he will bc of what he has done and bc he doesn't acknowledge others. Also bc Naruto is another choice and he has accomplished a lot and he is accepted by everyone already.

You're right tho.... should be interesting

DaileyM

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmm kinda late huh -_-

Anyways haha yea I agree with your first paragraph, however, although I do think sasuke should have a chance to be hokage, I don't think he will bc of what he has done and bc he doesn't acknowledge others. Also bc Naruto is another choice and he has accomplished a lot and he is accepted by everyone already.

You're right tho.... should be interesting
Yeah, i'm a snail sometimes.

And yeah, Agreed.

Anyway. #3kMadeIt.

Reactions: guts2nevergiveup

AKB1990

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe during this time of peace where they will develop the new ninja system that keeps the current Villages separate but will have one Supreme Political Leader and one Supreme Militant Leader (similar to how Sarutobi and Danzo ran the leaf) my personal Belief is Naruto will take on the role of the SPL with counsel/advisers made up of the Former living Kages such as Tsunade, Ay, and Onoki while Sasuke will take on the role of SML advised by some of the most intelligent/strategic minds in the Ninja world such as shikamaru, temari, Orochimaru. Just a thought.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe during this time of peace where they will develop the new ninja system that keeps the current Villages separate but will have one Supreme Political Leader and one Supreme Militant Leader (similar to how Sarutobi and Danzo ran the leaf) my personal Belief is Naruto will take on the role of the SPL with counsel/advisers made up of the Former living Kages such as Tsunade, Ay, and Onoki while Sasuke will take on the role of SML advised by some of the most intelligent/strategic minds in the Ninja world such as shikamaru, temari, Orochimaru. Just a thought.
It will be interesting that's for sure.

Thx for sharing!