guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, I want to say episode 372 was one of the best Naruto episodes of all time and I recommend that everyone checks it out, even those that usual don't watch the anime. It was perfect!!!

ahem... now then it has come to my attention even more clearly then before that there will be that struggle/fight between Naruto and sasuke when it is all said and done.

Spoilers from the episode, even though most of you already know lol =D
When sasuke said he wanted to become hokage he clearly stated he didn't care what the others thought of him and as soon as he said that itachi's words came up, "the one who is acknowledged by everyone becomes hokage", and then he said to Naruto "i leave sasuke to you" and he repeats once more leave it to me"

point being, it didn't resonate with me as much in the manga as it just did in the anime, but to me it seems obvious and justified that Naruto becomes hokage and not sasuke.

A while back I made a thread with someone about how do people think the manga should end, , and a lot of people added very interesting and acceptable response, some saying that sasuke would be hokage, so I want open up a discussion:

1st... feel free to talk about how awesome the episode was haha but also what do you think should happen between Naruto and Sasuke after the war is over? Which one will become hokage? Does sasuke even have a chance, will people just forget(like I think shikamaru said)? if there is a fight between them, would you be satisfied with just a fight over the hokage seat?

Also if you want to just talk about how you feel or want the manga to end, pls do so

I know a lot of questions haha, feel free to address any of them, and discuss... :)

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not really sure. A fight over an Hokage seat is lame as well as cliche considering that both Madara and Hashirama did the same. I think that Sauske would try to destroy the Nine Bijuus once the war is over and this will spark off a conflict between the two. Thoughts ?

Reactions: guts2nevergiveup

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not really sure. A fight over an Hokage seat is lame as well as cliche considering that both Madara and Hashirama did the same. I think that Sauske would try to destroy the Nine Bijuus once the war is over and this will spark off a conflict between the two. Thoughts ?
I agree, I would rather not have a fight over the hokage seat tbh.

I could see sasuke trying to do that and Naruto having an issue with that. To me that is a more satisfying end if it comes down to how they should deal with the ninja world rather then who becomes hokage.

Thx for your input man!

Reactions: Rohan

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There will be no Sasuke vs Naruto fight, Sasuke is good and both Sasuke and Naruto promised the sage they will end the Indra and Ashura ordeal, if they fight they will basically continue the trend.

I personally believe they will both become hokage, simple U_U

Migster257

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, I'd like Kakashi to be the sixth Hokage, then either Naruto/Sasuke will become 7th, preferably in the new movie.
I think neither can become the hokage until the other dies, so I don't know how that will play out.
I think Sasuke could become Hokage after some time. He needs to pay the consequences for his actions first. I think saving the world will be a pretty good first step.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There will be no Sasuke vs Naruto fight, Sasuke is good and both Sasuke and Naruto promised the sage they will end the Indra and Ashura ordeal, if they fight they will basically continue the trend.

I think kishi will definitely find a way to have a fight, it would be kinda disappointing if they don't imo.

However I do think they will break the trend and come to an agreement even if they do fight

Zlatán

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think kishi will definitely find a way to have a fight, it would be kinda disappointing if they don't imo.

However I do think they will break the trend and come to an agreement even if they do fight
The only way they "could" fight is for the hokage title but would be lame

Well, I'd like Kakashi to be the sixth Hokage, then either Naruto/Sasuke will become 7th, preferably in the new movie.
I think neither can become the hokage until the other dies, so I don't know how that will play out.
I think Sasuke could become Hokage after some time. He needs to pay the consequences for his actions first. I think saving the world will be a pretty good first step.
Could see that happening, but highly doubt anyone will die.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh that would be sooo interesting if one of them dies, I wonder how the other would react. I would love to see that

Also I like what you said regarding sasuke being able to become hokage, but do you think he has a chance to become hokage over naruto? Or just after naruto?

Nakagami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
From the beginning of the manga we all knew Naruto's dream was to be Hokage someday, so we've expected it to happen at the end of the story, however, Obito now hints that Kakashi will be Hokage before Naruto. That will probably happen, which will lead up to the final movie.

Sasuke becoming Hokage is not impossible and would be a good way to end the cycle of hate with an Uchiha leading Konoha, but both his attitude and Sakura's concerns tells us his intentions are not pure.

This could possibly be a setup for another VOTE fight, one that parallels Hashirama and Madara and Ashura and Indra, but does not end in death.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agreed m8!

Migster257

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tbh that would be sooo interesting if one of them dies, I wonder how the other would react. I would love to see that

Also I like what you said regarding sasuke being able to become hokage, but do you think he has a chance to become hokage over naruto? Or just after naruto?
I think Sasuke has about 1% chance to become Hokage. Everyone thinks he's a criminal, and he acted like one but Naruto has always been the good guy. He could probably become Hokage if Naruto voted for him. Definitely after.

If it was animated it would be pretty cool. Back in part 1, I could actually see ninjas that fought. Not Goku and Vegeta blowing up stuff.

From the beginning of the manga we all knew Naruto's dream was to be Hokage someday, so we've expected it to happen at the end of the story, however, Obito now hints that Kakashi will be Hokage before Naruto. That will probably happen, which will lead up to the final movie.

Sasuke becoming Hokage is not impossible and would be a good way to end the cycle of hate with an Uchiha leading Konoha, but both his attitude and Sakura's concerns tells us his intentions are not pure.

This could possibly be a setup for another VOTE fight, one that parallels Hashirama and Madara and Ashura and Indra, but does not end in death.
I think his intentions are pure. It's just that his personality seems a bit more on the evil side.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It kinda seems that way haha and I also hope that it doesn't turn out like that cause I agree, it would be lame.

However, I think they will disagree on how the ninja world should turn out and that might and hopefully lead to a fight haha. and then they would eventually come to an agreement

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Oh nice to see you.

Yes hopefully naruto would eventually end up hokage some day, it would be horrible if he doesn't lol.

I agree with what you said about sasuke, it would be a good way to put an end to the cycle but there are so many hints as to why he shouldn't and couldn't be hokage that it's hard to tell.

Also I don't mind kakashi being hokage but what about tsunade, she's still alive and I don't see her giving up the spot real quick. We will have to wait a very long time for either naruto or sasuke to become hokage then. What do you think about that?

Migster257

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also I don't mind kakashi being hokage but what about tsunade, she's still alive and I don't see her giving up the spot real quick. We will have to wait a very long time for either naruto or sasuke to become hokage then. What do you think about that?
Actually, Tsunade didn't want to become hokage at the beginning of the manga. I think she'd be more than happy to step down. (Or she'll die)

Nakagami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think his intentions are pure. It's just that his personality seems a bit more on the evil side.
To Sasuke they are pure, just like Kishimoto said about him, but in the eyes of the others his intentions could be seen in a negative way. Like when he told Naruto to focus on himself and forget about Sakura and Kakashi. It seemed cold/cruel, but to him it was the best tactic for protecting the world, because at the time only he and Naruto possessed the powers capable of defeating Kaguya.

Oh nice to see you.

Yes hopefully naruto would eventually end up hokage some day, it would be horrible if he doesn't lol.

I agree with what you said about sasuke, it would be a good way to put an end to the cycle but there are so many hints as to why he shouldn't and couldn't be hokage that it's hard to tell.

Tsunade will probably step down and retire in peace, but that will probably be during the timeskip.

Last edited:

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think Sasuke has about 1% chance to become Hokage. Everyone thinks he's a criminal, and he acted like one but Naruto has always been the good guy. He could probably become Hokage if Naruto voted for him. Definitely after.

If it was animated it would be pretty cool. Back in part 1, I could actually see ninjas that fought. Not Goku and Vegeta blowing up stuff.

Got you, I also don't really believe he will become hokage over naruto but I don't think his chances are 1%. He could become hokage after naruto.

And ya I missed those part 1 fights haha

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually, Tsunade didn't want to become hokage at the beginning of the manga. I think she'd be more than happy to step down. (Or she'll die)
Ya at first she didn't want to but she seemed pretty committed to being hokage later especially in the fights against pain and madara, I don't see her easily stepping down tbh

Migster257

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To Sasuke they are pure, just like Kishimoto said about him, but in the eyes of the others his intentions could be seen in negative way. Like when he told Naruto to focus on himself and forget about Sakura and Kakashi. It seemed cold/cruel, but to him it was the best tactic for protecting the world, because at the time only he and Naruto possessed the powers capable of defeating Kaguya.

Tsunade will probably step down and retire in peace, but that will probably be during the timeskip.
His intentions, even if they are cold/cruel/evil, are pure. Pure does not equal good. It just means it's pure. Someone could be straight-up evil, but their intentions would still be pure.

Reactions: Nakagami

Nakagami

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
His intentions, even if they are cold/cruel/evil, are pure. Pure does not equal good. It just means it's pure. Someone could be straight-up evil, but their intentions would still be pure.
Exactly, but if Naruto finds them evil despite how pure they are to Sasuke, a fight will be inevitable. Everything Sasuke has done up to now has been pure, but not in the eyes of others, so conflict arose.

Last edited:
Reactions: Migster257