Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*the darkness sage creates two black holes inside of both of them, sucking them within themselves and into another dimension, in the form of a puddle of flesh*

*the light sage releases the genjutsu, and elias is tied up in a straight jacket, in an iron maiden*

*I close the door to the torture device, and the needles within the coffin stab elias thousands of times*

*then, I turn the coffin to lava*

U_U
*melts the iron maiden*

*rises out of the ground*

Eriasu isnt going to be Fire Sage until he is much older U_U

*disappears in a flash of dark fire*

Yoshitsune

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*the darkness sage creates two black holes inside of both of them, sucking them within themselves and into another dimension, in the form of a puddle of flesh*
*use wind bending and returns holes to the dark sage*
hahaha....dark sage use stupid tricks....we r the bringers of darknes u call ur self a dark sage?
i call u crap sage!!!!!

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*melts the iron maiden*

*rises out of the ground*

Eriasu isnt going to be Fire Sage until he is much older U_U

*disappears in a flash of dark fire*
*the darkness sage grabs the dark fire, and pulls elias back through the teleportation jutsu*

*I, along with the wind sage, stab you with blades of pure chakra, while the darkness and light sages bind you in place, and the water and lightning sages hit you with blasts of their respected elements*

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

*the light sage releases the genjutsu, and elias is tied up in a straight jacket, in an iron maiden*

*I close the door to the torture device, and the needles within the coffin stab elias thousands of times*

*then, I turn the coffin to lava*

U_U
i summon
Zoufuku Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Amplification Summoning Technique
Zoufuku Kuchiyose Character Use: Pain
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary

Zoufuku Kuchiyose
Zoufuku Kuchiyose no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Pain with his giant multi-headed canine summon. Upon being struck by a direct attack, the canine can divide into another identical beast and increase its power. The beast can then recombine if needed, with one body carrying the heads of however many additional beasts were created.
take the hit of the sages makin my doges stronger

*the darkness sage grabs the dark fire, and pulls elias back through the teleportation jutsu*

*I, along with the wind sage, stab you with blades of pure chakra, while the darkness and light sages bind you in place, and the water and lightning sages hit you with blasts of their respected elements*
sorry my dogs r here to protect him

Last edited:

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i summon
Zoufuku Kuchiyose no Jutsu - Amplification Summoning Technique
Zoufuku Kuchiyose Character Use: Pain
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Supplementary

Zoufuku Kuchiyose
Zoufuku Kuchiyose no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by Pain with his giant multi-headed canine summon. Upon being struck by a direct attack, the canine can divide into another identical beast and increase its power. The beast can then recombine if needed, with one body carrying the heads of however many additional beasts were created.
take the hit of the sages makin my doges stronger

sorry my dogs r here to protect him
You're already 2 attacks BEHIND in the fight.

It's moving too fast for you; so, leave like a good noobert.

and u do???? do not try me
Yes, shinbu. Unlike you, I actually know how to SPEAK english.

The phrase you just use doesn't actually have anything TO DO with the situation at hand.

"do not try me" doesn't actually make sense in the way you used it.

Last edited:

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
6 bodies split up

all my bodies use all 5 element

1.earth
2.fire
3.lighting
4.water
5.wind

hahahahahaha bisha takes this im ere to help shinbu and elias

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

*coughs up blood*

he..isnt...fire..sage...until he...turns...18 U_U

*pulls b.sensei closer*

thanks...

*explodes to the equivalent to the A-bomb, and when the dust settles, my body isnt found*

*there is dark flames on the ground, and it spells out*

"until next time"

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
6 bodies split up

all my bodies use all 5 element

1.earth
2.fire
3.lighting
4.water
5.wind

hahahahahaha bisha takes this im ere to help shinbu and elias
*the light sage makes a very long string of seals, as does the darkness sage, and the colors of your bodies become inverted*

*your bodies slowly leave this dimension, and become permanently suspended in limbo, for the rest of eternity*

-_-

*coughs up blood*

he..isnt...fire..sage...until he...turns...18 U_U

*pulls b.sensei closer*

thanks...

*explodes to the equivalent to the A-bomb, and when the dust settles, my body isnt found*

*there is dark flames on the ground, and it spells out*

"until next time"
*the water sage uses a technique that causes elias to wet himself*

*the light sage uses a technique similar to kakashi's, to send the explosion into the dimension where darkblade's bodies are, exploding them up*

*shrugs* Aaah well.

Last edited:

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*the light sage makes a very long string of seals, as does the darkness sage, and the colors of your bodies become inverted*

*your bodies slowly leave this dimension, and become permanently suspended in limbo, for the rest of eternity*

-_-

*the water sage uses a technique that causes elias to wet himself*

*the light sage uses a technique similar to kakashi's, to send the explosion into the dimension where darkblade's bodies are, exploding them up*

*shrugs* Aaah well.
*uses dead mans grip to pull you in with me*

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lets heat things up

then i summon with some of bodies#

Pain's Giant Crustacean
Pain Location: Hidden Rain
Classification: Animal Summon
Character Affiliation: Pain

Pain
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant crustacean, which has the ability to expel a large amount of water.

and

Pain's Giant Chameleon

Pain
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant chameleon-chimera, which has the ability to turn invisible. The chimera itself has the body of a chameleon, wings, horns and a snake tail.

more

Pain's Giant Panda

Pain
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant panda, which has the ability to harden its body to create a defensive shield.

to protect eliias and shinbu

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lets heat things up

then i summon with some of bodies#

Pain's Giant Crustacean

Pain
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant crustacean, which has the ability to expel a large amount of water.

and

Pain's Giant Chameleon

Pain
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant chameleon-chimera, which has the ability to turn invisible. The chimera itself has the body of a chameleon, wings, horns and a snake tail.

more

Pain's Giant Panda

Pain
Pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant panda, which has the ability to harden its body to create a defensive shield.
*the light sage causes the space around your summons to collapse in on itself, destroying your summons and you*