Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Elias is standing with his hands and legs bound, with a rope around his neck*

Elias, you stand accused of taking the chosen fire sage out of his position, and stealing it for yourself, despite the will of the sages. How do you plead?

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Elias is standing with his hands and legs bound, with a rope around his neck*

Elias, you stand accused of taking the chosen fire sage out of his position, and stealing it for yourself, despite the will of the sages. How do you plead?
Eriasu is too young to take on this kind of responsibility, and i sure as HELL know im not letting Madara take the position U_U who else (besides madara)
is fit to take the position?

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Eriasu is too young to take on this kind of responsibility, and i sure as HELL know im not letting Madara take the position U_U who else (besides madara)
is fit to take the position?
Eriasu is. It has been decided by the other 6 sages, all of whom are present.

Again I ask you the question: How do you pleaD?

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
U_U

*uses bounce from rope to snap up and cling to the rope, then sets it ablaze*

*runs away*
*the dark sage traps elias in a large bubble of inescapable darkness, while the light sage pierces it with spears of light, causing an explosion, and stabbing elias*

*the lightning, wind, and water sages all shoot blasts of their elements at the darkness bubble, while I drop a cieling's-worth of lava on it*

U_U

Ragnaroc

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*the dark sage traps elias in a large bubble of inescapable darkness, while the light sage pierces it with spears of light, causing an explosion, and stabbing elias*

*the lightning, wind, and water sages all shoot blasts of their elements at the darkness bubble, while I drop a cieling's-worth of lava on it*

U_U
speaking of the wind sage, you think he'd train me in advanced wind jutsu?

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

U_U
*when the attack is over, nothing is left but a card saying*

"someone has never head of a substitution >:p"

Reactions: Uchiha seeker

BishamonSama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
u guys are asses ....all u sages
yeah we said it what u gonna do
*the darkness sage creates two black holes inside of both of them, sucking them within themselves and into another dimension, in the form of a puddle of flesh*

*when the attack is over, nothing is left but a card saying*

"someone has never head of a substitution >:p"
*the light sage releases the genjutsu, and elias is tied up in a straight jacket, in an iron maiden*

*I close the door to the torture device, and the needles within the coffin stab elias thousands of times*

*then, I turn the coffin to lava*

U_U

Last edited:

~Nemesis~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

U_U
Rinnegan activates*

6 paths of Blade

they take the hit of the sages