Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
no...its ignorant to think its ending... U_U
it's ignorant to think either way when there is no way of knowing what could or will happen ever.

i could say, person x is gonna die in a plain crash tomorrow. it could happen, but it may not. so who gives a shit??

it's pointless to argue either way when know one can predict the future.

Kisamekiller

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
it's ignorant to think either way when there is no way of knowing what could or will happen ever.

i could say, person x is gonna die in a plain crash tomorrow. it could happen, but it may not. so who gives a shit??

it's pointless to argue either way when know one can predict the future.
Heh, sad thing is, this is the only truly logical thing I've seen so far on this entire thread.

If an asteroid is going to hit us the so be it. Not much we can actually do about it if it did happen. I've seen people mention nuclear warheads as a method of knocking it off course. though that is a likely idea it's not possible if the asteroid is actually large enough for us to HAVE to do something about it.

Because, you all need to realize something here, physics comes into play more than anything else. You'd need to counter the force with one of near equivalent, equivalent, or greater force to actually have a marginal effect on its path of travel. Nukes aren't the albeit salvation to everything. So stop looking at them from such a civilian standpoint. This is why I'm fed up watching and listening to civilians talk about military weapons, effects, projects, ect like they honestly know what the effects are in the end.

It is technically possible that the asteroid could hit us, after all, we don't know, since absolutes are nonexistent in this world we can only make assumptions. Now it is also technically possible to hit it with a sufficient force to knock it off course. However, it is utterly pointless to debate over a subject you do not in fact know all of the details over. those who argue without an entirety of knowledge in a matter are to be considered ignorant and foolish. After all, if you don't honestly know then what gives you the right to make an absolute comment over it?

The fact is, the world itself may or may not end. Humanity will eventually die out, it is destined to happen, be it natural or super natural cause. One way or another, we die. Will it be tomorrow? Or will it be in another million years? I don't know, and I'm not going to be bothered by it until my CO's decide it's my job to worry.

So how's about not wasting time on something that is nothing more than speculation and instead focus on what can in fact be fixed at this time?

Minawa Komiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what is the color of his aura?
I haven't studied his aura. But if you met him, and you knew about indigos, you'd know.

Theres these people who take pictures of auras. Me and mom want to get my little brother's picture taken. I got mine taken. Theres different shades of blue all around me. I'm not sure if it's true or not. But when I was little someone told my mom I was an indigo. lol But she didn't believe in that stuff.

Anyway, 2010.

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The whole 2012 thing stated that the world will end as we know it, not that the world will end.

I think that it means some massive reform in worldwide government.

Crystal

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
okay people the worlds isnt going to end at 2012 u know why....
Because i doesnt make sense!!! They say 2000 was end of the world but it never did so im quiet sure it not goin end now...:D
-Crystal

t_mala

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this thread makes me sad... and puk! too why would you think of such a thing :rolleyes:
people deezz dayz should just worry bout how long they think they are going to live
for except for worryin bout sumthing stupid like this..:eek:
its sad U_U
sorry if this comment is too harsh its just soo sad:(

soo sorry:D

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ahaha, this thread still exists? O.O

Well in any case, who really gives a crap whether the world ends anyways? It's about freaking time already! xD I'm sick of waiting. So here I am, I'm gonna meet Doomsday right on the face xD

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, that idiot date of 2012 comes from that freaking maya-kalendar. It's a kalander made by the maya's that tells about their entire history and future. some people claim that they "translated" it and that in 2012 the world is going to be completely changed(not destroyed).

Second then chance that an asteroid hits the earth is not very big, but isn't zero. As mentioned earlier one crashed in Siberia and it wasn't a small one. If that one had hit a populated area, thousends would have been killed.
And asteroids can easily get close too earth without us knowing it by travelling through blind spots of shadows and other objects. Not too long ago one suddently popped up and barely missed the earth, they noticed it 3 days before it passed earth.

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all, that idiot date of 2012 comes from that freaking maya-kalendar. It's a kalander made by the maya's that tells about their entire history and future. some people claim that they "translated" it and that in 2012 the world is going to be completely changed(not destroyed).

Second then chance that an asteroid hits the earth is not very big, but isn't zero. As mentioned earlier one crashed in Siberia and it wasn't a small one. If that one had hit a populated area, thousends would have been killed.
And asteroids can easily get close too earth without us knowing it by travelling through blind spots of shadows and other objects. Not too long ago one suddently popped up and barely missed the earth, they noticed it 3 days before it passed earth.
Well whatever the case is, whether we die of plague, or a freaking comet comes to strike us, or maybe a rampage of aliens, it doesn't matter anymore, because the world would cease to exist and we wouldn't even know what's gonna happen next so just don't worry is the best advice I could give here >_>

Elias

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this thread makes me sad... and puk! too why would you think of such a thing :rolleyes:
people deezz dayz should just worry bout how long they think they are going to live
for except for worryin bout sumthing stupid like this..:eek:
its sad U_U
sorry if this comment is too harsh its just soo sad:(

soo sorry:D
We have a certain thing now, it's called schools.

People go to them and learn how to speak.

They even have a class on how to type! Just for you!