Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats ignorance, no one knows for certain, the fact is, it might, and i personally think rather than denying it, we should be finding a way to make certain that it won't hit, or at least give support to those who are already doing so
no...its ignorant to think its ending... U_U

Kawagiri

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thats ignorance, no one knows for certain, the fact is, it might, and i personally think rather than denying it, we should be finding a way to make certain that it won't hit, or at least give support to those who are already doing so
... there's lots of if's and but's in this world... you could get hit by a car but i bet u don't stay in the house all day worrying about it...

oo a blackhole is gonna form... the ice caps are gonna melt... an asteroid is gonna hit... a vengeful god will smite us... volcanoes will kill us all...

the world just isn't happy without an apocalypse scare...

NarutoGoku

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude didnt you read my post about an asteroid almost hiting us and noone saw that even the satelites you mentioned
if it was that small, it probably would have just burned in the atmosphere. if it had manages to pas the 2 asteroid belst, it could not be any bigger than like a truck, which would meaninglessly burn in the atmosphere.

i read somewhere that once every 10 years, an asteroid the size of a truck comes, and burnes up in the atmosphere. once every 100 years, a asteroid the size of the statue of libery comes, and mostly burnes up, sending small bits of rock down to earth. once every 1000 years, an asteroid the size of a mountain comes, burns up, and sends large rocks (like people-sized) into the earth. once every 10,000 years, an asteroid the size of 5-6 mountains comes, and sends even larger peices (like car or truck size) into earth. and finally, once every 1,000,000,000 years, an asteroid the size of the moon comes, and can scars the earth.

the only reason most of that hasn't happened is because large enough chinks go into the suns orbit. anything smaller will go in the asteropid bels. if a peice of rock comes from an asteroid belt, then it could be bad, but that almost never happens.

also, rememer that even when those things do come, only about .5% of the time do they actually hit the earth. they usually get caught in the suns orbit as they approach, fly pas the planets, and find the other side of the asteroid belt, or they collide with a planet (very rare)

so the chance of a large anough object hitting the earth that could actually do something is more like 1 in 200,000,000,000.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no...its ignorant to think its ending... U_U
Negative, What i said is accepting the possibility, not ignoring it

... there's lots of if's and but's in this world... you could get hit by a car but i bet u don't stay in the house all day worrying about it...

oo a blackhole is gonna form... the ice caps are gonna melt... an asteroid is gonna hit... a vengeful god will smite us... volcanoes will kill us all...

the world just isn't happy without an apocalypse scare...
Blackhole? Never heard of that one. The Ice Caps are melting, though, thats probably not going to be life threatening. Vengeful god? Thats abit OTT, and irrelevant to the rest. Volcanoes, Definitely not, however, Apophis, actually has probability, i'm not saying that were all going to die, no one know's what kind of deep space anomalies are out there, so it's possible that apophis will be knocked off course way before it's anywhere near earth, but what i'm saying is that just pushing it aside, and saying it won't happen, isn't going to help anyone. To rival your car reference, no, i don't stay in, but nor do i walk in the middle of the road pretending they're not there

Glam_boy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The year of 2012 is in vogue these days for the believers in the paranormal, and so if the world ends in that year, we won't be able to figure out if you were right or not.

Why 2015?

There is no answer for this question, but when you rephrase it, the fog dissipates: Why would Armageddon take place in the 15th year of the new millenium?

Since Armageddon is strongly linked to an end, highlight the last letter:
a r m a g e d d o N.

According to your prediction based on your dream, the event will take place in the 15th year of the new millenium. Now your aunt died on November 10, right? You can write the date as a short this way: N 10.

What does N 10 mean?

Look again at the word "armageddoN." The last letter N is the 10th letter in the name. That's what N 10 means. It's a clue...

Now highlight another letter in the name:
a r m a G e d d o N.

This time, 'G' goes upper case. The reason for it is that G is the 5th letter and since N is the 10th, 5 + 10 = 15, and that's the year of the new millenium when Armageddon will take place -- providing the word is fit for the occasion. But is it? Things can get mixed up any time:
a r m a N e d d o G.

Oops... The upper case letters swapped! Any reason for that?

Xero

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if it was that small, it probably would have just burned in the atmosphere. if it had manages to pas the 2 asteroid belst, it could not be any bigger than like a truck, which would meaninglessly burn in the atmosphere.

i read somewhere that once every 10 years, an asteroid the size of a truck comes, and burnes up in the atmosphere. once every 100 years, a asteroid the size of the statue of libery comes, and mostly burnes up, sending small bits of rock down to earth. once every 1000 years, an asteroid the size of a mountain comes, burns up, and sends large rocks (like people-sized) into the earth. once every 10,000 years, an asteroid the size of 5-6 mountains comes, and sends even larger peices (like car or truck size) into earth. and finally, once every 1,000,000,000 years, an asteroid the size of the moon comes, and can scars the earth.

the only reason most of that hasn't happened is because large enough chinks go into the suns orbit. anything smaller will go in the asteropid bels. if a peice of rock comes from an asteroid belt, then it could be bad, but that almost never happens.

also, rememer that even when those things do come, only about .5% of the time do they actually hit the earth. they usually get caught in the suns orbit as they approach, fly pas the planets, and find the other side of the asteroid belt, or they collide with a planet (very rare)

so the chance of a large anough object hitting the earth that could actually do something is more like 1 in 200,000,000,000.
Did you make up those numbers? o_o

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys Im sorry but I cant open the link, that service is not available where I am, so I can only comment on what I know and maybe somebody would find it interesting.

I have a major problem with these astral projections as I would like to call them.

Just one thing to think of : Scientist's try to predict tomorrow's weather, yet they dont even get that right!!!! They make very close assumptions, but they cant say for certain as to what would actually happen.

First and foremost the scientist predict what is the most depending on the speed and angle of the object in orbit as to where these asteroids would be on a certain date.

These objects that people mostly are so scared of are usually thousand of lightyears away! Keep that into consideration!

I dont know how many of you now that if you are only one degree out on see, you will actual lose a 10m per kilometer traveled. I unfortunately cant transfer that back to miles, but for all practical reasons keep this also in mind. And remember this is only 1 dimensional, meaning vertically.

So, lets say the scientist are only 1 degree out, on that calculation, of an asteroid that amount of light years/kilo's away. how many kilos do you think that asteroid will be out on those scales. And remember, this is now 2 dimensional. Meaning they can be out any way from vertical to horizontal, and that would have a major aspect on the asteroid.

Ok, lets say the scientist's didnt make such a minuet mistake. and they actually predicted the correct orbital movement of that asteroid, I would like to ask how do they have the ability to calculate what is the effect that all the planets and all the other asteroids gravitational powers have on that asteroid? If the earth, as small as it is, gravitational ability keeps the moon from moving away, what dont you think a planet the size of Jupiter and all the other planets that that asteroid will pass would have on itself?

Even if it only gets pulled only a little bit off, well, lets just says, I have explained what would happen to it. All that the earth needs to do is send out 1 nuke and detonate it close to the asteroid, and even that little impact is going to send the asteroid far enough off course to not even be relevant to worry about it.

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi guys Im sorry but I cant open the link, that service is not available where I am, so I can only comment on what I know and maybe somebody would find it interesting.

I have a major problem with these astral projections as I would like to call them.

Just one thing to think of : Scientist's try to predict tomorrow's weather, yet they dont even get that right!!!! They make very close assumptions, but they cant say for certain as to what would actually happen.

First and foremost the scientist predict what is the most depending on the speed and angle of the object in orbit as to where these asteroids would be on a certain date.

These objects that people mostly are so scared of are usually thousand of lightyears away! Keep that into consideration!

I dont know how many of you now that if you are only one degree out on see, you will actual lose a 10m per kilometer traveled. I unfortunately cant transfer that back to miles, but for all practical reasons keep this also in mind. And remember this is only 1 dimensional, meaning vertically.

So, lets say the scientist are only 1 degree out, on that calculation, of an asteroid that amount of light years/kilo's away. how many kilos do you think that asteroid will be out on those scales. And remember, this is now 2 dimensional. Meaning they can be out any way from vertical to horizontal, and that would have a major aspect on the asteroid.

Ok, lets say the scientist's didnt make such a minuet mistake. and they actually predicted the correct orbital movement of that asteroid, I would like to ask how do they have the ability to calculate what is the effect that all the planets and all the other asteroids gravitational powers have on that asteroid? If the earth, as small as it is, gravitational ability keeps the moon from moving away, what dont you think a planet the size of Jupiter and all the other planets that that asteroid will pass would have on itself?

Even if it only gets pulled only a little bit off, well, lets just says, I have explained what would happen to it. All that the earth needs to do is send out 1 nuke and detonate it close to the asteroid, and even that little impact is going to send the asteroid far enough off course to not even be relevant to worry about it.
Thats all been taken into account, as i said, the probability is 1/45,000, in other-words, there are 45,000 chances that it could be knocked off course, also, interestingly, jupiter actually sucks in 1000's of potentially city destroying asteroids every year, the reason Apophis is know so well, is because they've calculated that there is a high chance it will be powerful enough, and just far enough out of range from Jupiter, to break through Jupiter's gravitational pull, but not certain, also, the nuke probably wouldn't work as well as you'd think, Apophis has a really strong force, so it'd take a lot to move it off course

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats all been taken into account, as i said, the probability is 1/45,000, in other-words, there are 45,000 chances that it could be knocked off course, also, interestingly, jupiter actually sucks in 1000's of potentially city destroying asteroids every year, the reason Apophis is know so well, is because they've calculated that there is a high chance it will be powerful enough, and just far enough out of range from Jupiter, to break through Jupiter's gravitational pull, but not certain, also, the nuke probably wouldn't work as well as you'd think, Apophis has a really strong force, so it'd take a lot to move it off course
Thanx bro, but like I said, how do they know what is the effect of all the other planets, even much larger than Jupiter away further than us into account, how do they know what would be the exact effect of those planets on that specific asteroid, they most probably never even got a satellite so close to even measure what is the exact size, mass ect to even predict the precise effect of what the planets would have on that rock? Like I said, that rock only needs to move 1 degree in a different direction, to miss us, and not just by 1 or 2 kilos but Thousands!!

I would really appreciate if somebody could actually give me another link or so in regards to this, then I could get a better understanding of the actual content of the article.

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
End Of The World? So many times I've heard that and it hasn't happened at all. But know this: It Will happen, whether we like it or not. The real question is, however, are you prepared for it?

..Chill.. Klitz

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanx bro, but like I said, how do they know what is the effect of all the other planets, even much larger than Jupiter away further than us into account, how do they know what would be the exact effect of those planets on that specific asteroid, they most probably never even got a satellite so close to even measure what is the exact size, mass ect to even predict the precise effect of what the planets would have on that rock? Like I said, that rock only needs to move 1 degree in a different direction, to miss us, and not just by 1 or 2 kilos but Thousands!!

I would really appreciate if somebody could actually give me another link or so in regards to this, then I could get a better understanding of the actual content of the article.
They're sending out a probe in 2012 to land on apophis and further monitor it's statistics, so that will all become relevant soon enough, also, the wikipedia page has a fair amount of info, so i'd check that out,

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They're sending out a probe in 2012 to land on apophis and further monitor it's statistics, so that will all become relevant soon enough, also, the wikipedia page has a fair amount of info, so i'd check that out,
Thanx bro, ill be able to check the wiki pages ; )

Minawa Komiko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My little brother is something called an Indigo. I am also. But I'm a different kind than him. Look it up it you need to. But when he was little (like three) he said something really odd. He said:

In 2010, a big blue light will come down in the middle of the United States of America and a new age of technology will begin.

He said that to my mom and dad. I got him to tell me more and he told me where he was from and that God and the aliens had brought him here to earth.

He said alot of weird stuff. It made mom and dad excited. I just remembered it and am looking forward to the new age of technology.

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well, if an asteriod is heading to us, they will just send up bruce willis and ben afflek in a spaceship to blow it up before it reaches us o_O
Or Chuck Norris... O_O
sorry Scary, but I think Naruto is right, we need Chuck for an emergency like this one :p

End Of The World? So many times I've heard that and it hasn't happened at all. But know this: It Will happen, whether we like it or not. The real question is, however, are you prepared for it?
Are you? :p

My little brother is something called an Indigo. I am also. But I'm a different kind than him.
what is the color of his aura?

Anyways, I don't think that we are privileged enough to see this world ending before it gets more rotten. I believe that before the end -if there is gonna be one- we will have to see first the total extend of what we have done to Earth, we don't deserve to be privileged enough to die without facing the destruction we have caused first.

zumorikato

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
sorry Scary, but I think Naruto is right, we need Chuck for an emergency like this one :p

Are you? :p

what is the color of his aura?

Anyways, I don't think that we are privileged enough to see this world ending before it gets more rotten. I believe that before the end -if there is gonna be one- we will have to see first the total extend of what we have done to Earth, we don't deserve to be privileged enough to die without facing the destruction we have caused first.
I agree with you Rei, In my honest opinion, I think that man will cause its own downfall, Its chances is much higher than any other natural phenomenon to cause human kinds extinction!