ChidoriNagashi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i like the first few but karin and sasuke? sasuke has got chicks on his dick like a pogo stick. why would he go for the ugly clingy girl? btw these are really good but i found it weird sasuke didnt ask more about narutos brother. id think hed be a little more interested.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i like the first few but karin and sasuke? sasuke has got chicks on his dick like a pogo stick. why would he go for the ugly clingy girl? btw these are really good but i found it weird sasuke didnt ask more about narutos brother. id think hed be a little more interested.
You got a good point. Actcully Ryo didn't die I put tht there not knowing I didn't put in orgins of him and Naruto. I'll have to make a sur[rise apearence.

this rocks dude youre a genius
Thank you, thank you. It's a good thing I read ahead and watched ahead.

Last edited:
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Chapter Five: Suigetsu's death"

Later on that night, Suigetsu left to find my of the seven swordsmen of the mist blades, when he come across the broken down Hiroki bridge. He went down after he saw a sword there that belonged to an old Akatsuki member name Shoshi Naara. He tried to pick it up, but it was to heavy. The more Suigetsu tried to pick it up the more he relized that this Shoshi didn't want anyone getting the sword. All of a sudden a body moved from under the rebul of the bridge. It was Ryo he some how survived the fight with Sasuke.

"Who the heck are you freak?" Suigetsu asked staying near the sword. He put a hand near his own which he took from Zanuza Momochi's grave.

"No comment..." Ryo answers. He's looking down at the ground rembaring the fight he had with Sasuke. He then starts to think of how to get revenge.

" I'll ask again... who the heck are you?" Suigetsu asks.

" No comment loser" Ryo starts to mock Suigetsu.

"DON'T **** AROUND!! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!"Suigetsu shouts. He draws Zabuza's sword and charges at Ryo.

"Fool"Ryo claims as he draws his own sword. he brakes Suigetsu's in half and then using a piece from it he rams it throu Suigetsu's left arm."Now your out an arm Auigetsu."

"How the hell do you know my name?" Suigetsu questions as he begins to cough blood.

"I know you work for Sasuke Uchiha of Team Hawk and that he's your boss. Now as revenge your going to die now. How my brother Naruto Uzamaki deals with you losers I don't know" Ryo tells before punching Suigetsu in the face and throwing him into a remaining mountain. Making it crumble on Suigetsu. blood runs every where from the rocks as Ryo starts to leave. But soon Suigetsu jumps, grabs Soshio's blade and slices Ryo's back and kicks him into the bridge rubel.

"It takes more then that to kill me you sonofabitch!" Suigetsu tells him as he wipes blood of his face.

"Well it seems I'll have this fight. Then I'll kill Jugo, then Kairn, and finally Sasuke. Now enough chat lets go." Ryo would tell Suigetsu before they start to enage in fight.

*They both start to use hand to hand combat. Ryo pulls out knuckle blades while Suigetsu uses kunais. The blades clash firecy making sparks flare up and Suigetsu takes a spar to the eye which causes in him lsoing the eye temparory. Ryo soon loses focus and Suigetsu uses a water jutsu to grabs his new found blade and slices of one of Ryo's arms causing blood to spill every where. The fight continues for a while longer with hand weapons. Soon the punches and kicks start flying which gives Ryo a big advantage. He like Rock Lee uses the hidden lotus on Suigetsu causing a broken rib to him. He then unvales another surpise, Gentle Fist 128 palms. It causes Suigetsu to lose all control of his chakra. Suigetsu in a last resort sends his sword flying at Ryo. But Ryo grabs it pounds Suigetsu onto the ground and rams it trhou his heart.*

"Have a nice after life loser." Ryo says. Then in his final act he blows up tht area only leaving Suigetsu's body.

When the Team Hawk members come the put Zabuza's blade in the ground after burring Suigets. They take a rock and the insquiption says" Suigetsu: The true master of swords and a true fighter"

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
men this was cool but when exactly will the 6 chapter release
I'll start it at about 3:20 pm my time. It should be done by either 3:25 or 3:30 pm my time. But Asuma I made a thread where you can post sugestions for the story. it's called "Sugestion Box". I'll use peopl's ideals and at the end of the chapter say who helped. That way people who read will know that you helped also.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Chapter Six: The meeting in which a Uzamaki meets Sasuke's worse enemie"

As time passed Ryo travled. He was given a new arm throu transplantation. He went into a desert not knowing that a horrible sandstorm was waiting for him. Soon he passes out from lack of water. When he awakes he sees a fortress and goes in. He opens a door to a room. Inside Tobi is there unamasked.

"So it's really you..."

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Chapter Seven: The decision"

For the next few weeks Sasuke trained along with Jugo, as Karin gained blueprints of Konoha in case they do attack it. Sasuke knows if he attepmts this he may fail and Tobi would never be brought to justice. Jugo and Karin knew the same thing. If Konoha was attacked they wouldn't servive or leave with everyone. They had to find a way to attack just in case. But Sasuke had another problem. Ryo was alive. He couldn't let this happen. Fianlly one night Sasuke,Jugo,and Karin gathered to discuss the matters at hand.

"First off, I don't know if we will attack Konoha." Sasuke speaks first.

"You only want to do it because they made your loser brother kill your clan." Jugo said and he knew Sasuke would be upset.
"DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MY BROTHER!!" Sasuke screams at Jugo.

"Guys stop this. We shouldn't fight." Karin explains to them.

After that Karin pulls out the blueprints and all three look at them. They try and decide what would be the easiest way to gain entry and survive. Jugo finds a good place to make intry. Sasuke starts thinking of what to do. Suddenly Karin tells him" Sasuke it's up to you. What's the plan?"

"Here's the plan. We will attack Konoha. First We need to find that Ryo guy and have him killed. Then were going after Tobi. Finally were destroy the Akatsuki while using the beasts for themselves. And finally we shall attack Konoha." Sasuke tells the two Team Hawk members.

"Why should we kill Tobi. He's the one who told us what to do." Jugo asks.

"Because... Tobi killed a childhood friend of mine recently in front of my eyes. I want revenge." Sasuke says.

In unison Jugo and Karin say" ALRIGHT!!"

After the meeting Sasuke and Jugo trained together. Sasuke sent Karin out to find infromation on Ryo Uzamaki. At the same time Ryo and Tobi were planning something.

"So it's decided," Tobi tells Ryo" We will end Team Hawk on October 31, at the Uchiha castle."

" Yes Tobi. I'll get to end Sasuke Uchiah's life while you take care of the other two."

Now the race has began....

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Chapter Eight: Naruto's discovery"

Meanwhile in Konoha, Team Seven returned from there mission from the Sand Village. During the battle Yamato died and Kakashi regained control over it.* Later on Lady Tsunade asked them how it went. They told her it went well, excpet for Yamato dying. Naruto during the mission had found out that Sasuke defeated Itachi and was planning to attack Konoha. He informed Tusnade about this. During the next few weeks they started to prepare, for the attack could happen at anytime.*

One day Naruto gets permission to leave Konoha to think byhimself for a while. " I can't believe Sasuke would do this."aruto says to himself. Everyone in Konoha knew Sasuke become a Missing-Nin but it shocked them when Naruto said he was going to attack it. The body of Pein he defeated didn't say what his reasons were, but Naruto knew he was lying. After all the Akatsuki knew everysingle bit of infromation on there members.

"..Um.. hi .. Naruto.." Hinata was following him and heard what he said.

Before Naruto's last mision Hinata Hyuga explained her feelings for him and Naruto promised when he came back he would tell her something. Now he was back and they were alone, the perfect place to explain things.

* Naruto tells Hinata that since the beginning he knew because Neji told him. At the time he was in love with Sakura. Before the entred Konoha Sakura told him that she couldn't love him because Hinata and Naruto should be together. After explaining that Sakura had kissed Naruto. Now Naruto was sure tht he was in love with Hinata. Without hesititating he kissed Hinata. After that he noticed a shrine and went in.*

Inside Naruto finds a list of every Uzamaki known to man. If the died there names were scratched out. Only two names remained. Naruto, and Ryo. And in the family tree Naruto's parents had Ryo next to Naruto.

"I.. have a brother?"

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Chapter Eight: Naruto's discovery"

Meanwhile in Konoha, Team Seven returned from there mission from the Sand Village. During the battle Yamato died and Kakashi regained control over it.* Later on Lady Tsunade asked them how it went. They told her it went well, excpet for Yamato dying. Naruto during the mission had found out that Sasuke defeated Itachi and was planning to attack Konoha. He informed Tusnade about this. During the next few weeks they started to prepare, for the attack could happen at anytime.*

One day Naruto gets permission to leave Konoha to think byhimself for a while. " I can't believe Sasuke would do this."aruto says to himself. Everyone in Konoha knew Sasuke become a Missing-Nin but it shocked them when Naruto said he was going to attack it. The body of Pein he defeated didn't say what his reasons were, but Naruto knew he was lying. After all the Akatsuki knew everysingle bit of infromation on there members.

"..Um.. hi .. Naruto.." Hinata was following him and heard what he said.

Before Naruto's last mision Hinata Hyuga explained her feelings for him and Naruto promised when he came back he would tell her something. Now he was back and they were alone, the perfect place to explain things.

* Naruto tells Hinata that since the beginning he knew because Neji told him. At the time he was in love with Sakura. Before the entred Konoha Sakura told him that she couldn't love him because Hinata and Naruto should be together. After explaining that Sakura had kissed Naruto. Now Naruto was sure tht he was in love with Hinata. Without hesititating he kissed Hinata. After that he noticed a shrine and went in.*

Inside Naruto finds a list of every Uzamaki known to man. If the died there names were scratched out. Only two names remained. Naruto, and Ryo. And in the family tree Naruto's parents had Ryo next to Naruto.

"I.. have a brother?"
dude are you kishi