The end of the Uchiha

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Chapter One: The metting"

"Sasuke are we really going to destroy Konoha?" Karin asked as she wlked over to Uchiha Sasuke.
"I don't know Kairn. If the Akatsuki wants us to then...." Sasuke stops.
" Just because they wanted your damn brother to eliminate your clan doesn't mean you have to destroy Konoha!!" Suigetsu claims.
Sasuke gets up from his chair and leaves the base.

Sasuke stands on a mountain thinking about how Tobi said Itachi was hired to kill the clan. Sasuke then starts to think about the past. He sees the assination of his uncle,Auntie,Father,and mother. Sasuke then jumps from the mountain and lands on the grnd on both feet. He soon walks into a cave and appears by an oasis.He sits down and looks at his reflection. He sees Tobi's face and his single eye. Sasuke falls passed out and sees the battle of the Senju clan leader and Madara Uchiha. Hours pass and Sasuke keeps seing the battle.

When he awakes Sasuke is at Team Hawk headquarters and Juo is to his side with a medical kit.

"Sasuke-sama I found you in the oasis passed out. It seems a genjutsu was placed on you. You were out for a week." Jugo informs Sasuke.

"Oh but I didn't see anyone in the oasis. I saw Tobi's reflection." Sasuke says.

All of a sudden a blast is herd from the forest. Sasuke jumps up and rushes towards the noise. He sees black flames and Tobi.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Chapter Two: The Challenge"

"Why hello there Sasuke. What brings you here?" Tobi would ask as he holds a friend of Sasuke with a sword throu his neck.

"Wha.... WHAT THE **** TOBI!!" Sasuke screams. He rushes foward drawing his blade as a chidori apears on it.

Tobi dodges the attack only to slams his knee into Sasuke making him cough up blood."Follish child,"Tobi declares" Now run along"

Sasuke gets up and demands that his questions are answered." WHY DID YOU KILL HIM!!"

Tobi then tells him." So I can challenge you..."

"What the hell do you mean!!" Sasuke asks.

Tobi then laughs. As he begins to dissapears he says" Try and find me, and when you do kill me"

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Chapter Three: The Battle At Hiroki Bridge"

After that Sasuke herd another explosion. He ushed towards it knowing it may be Tobi. When he got there how ever, it wasn't Tobi, It was a shinboi. The shinboi had black hair, green eyes, and was dressed like an Anbu.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Sasuke questioned? He steped foward towards the shinobi.

"My name is Ryo Uzamaki. Naruto Uzamakai's brother. And I was eliminating a Jonin from Konoha." Ryo tells Sasuke calmly.

When Sasuke steps foward again, Ryo sends a blast of lightning at Sasuke. It hits him and he feels 10,000 volts. Sasuke is then kicked by Ryo into the river below. He strts to be wahsed down stream but Ryo grabs his arm only to throw him into the rocks which rip Sasuke's shirt in half. When he gets up he dodges kunais and shuriken but he is soon slamed into the grnd causing his forehead to bleed.

" Did I mention I'll kiil you Sasuke Uchiha? And the answer to your next question I saw the fight you had with my brother. I know every single attack of yours." Ryo explains. As Ryo grabs Sasuke's neck and starts a ominus chidori( Dark 1000 Birds) he's hit with Katon: Gokakyu No Jutsu(Fire Release: Grand Fireball Technique).

"Sorry loser but it takes more then that to defeat me," Sasuke tell him as he starts handsigns"Katon:Hosenka No Jutsu( Fire Release: Mystical Phoneix Technique)!!"

Bursts of flames come out of Sasuke's mouth and hit Ryo burning his arms and legs. A fire ball also hits Ryo's face sending him flying. Sasuke then kicks him into the air. First he kicks his left lung, then punches it. He then slams his right arm into his chest sending him flying towards the ground. He then kicks him multiple times. He then punches him up when Ryo hits the grnd, and then punches his stomic hard. finally he does the same thing in the air but ends the atk with slaming his leg on his chest. "Shishi Rendan( Lion Combo)"

Ryo smirks after wiping blood away. Soon he strats laughing and then it occurs to Sasuke. He turns around and sees a huge sphere heading towards him. It hits him head pushing him in grnd to under grnd. his shirt has been ripped away and Sasuke's a bloody mass now.

" Like my Chidori Death Ball eh Sasuke... hm..?" Ryo mocks. He walks over to Sasuke as his curse mark activates a lilttle." You will never defeat me Sasuke.

"Is that so loser' Sasuke asks as he kicks Ryo into the river and then makes a shadow clone to grab Ryo and throw him into the air. Then him and the clones kick him into the bridge. Some of it falls off.

"YOU BASTARD!!"Ryo screams and slams Sasuke into the air and pucnhes him into the bridge.

Sasuke gets up after coughing up blood." Why are you so upset with the bridge?"

Ryo sighs then answers the question" It's important because it's called the Hiroki bridge after my father. He was a good father. An excellent shinobi, he even came close to being one of the new Sanin. But... he was convicted of murdering Lady Tsunade's assitant Shizune. He was exicuted. But in return they built the bridge in his honor."

All of a sudden a sword is thrown into Ryo's heart. Sasuke walks up and takes the sword and sheathes it. He turns Ryo's body to see his face. He says a silent pray and then says." Now you may be with your father again"

Ryo smiles and says two words before dying"Thank you"

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
man these cjapters are good :eek:
Thank you, always glad to know people like my work. I know people would like to see action with a title like this. In every chapter I put details taht really matter. It's like your watching the Anime. To get the action I use previous rp fights I had and modify them to fit the character's fightning style. Keep reading your gonna get a huge surprise... Tobi gets unmasked.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
"Chapter Four: The explanation of Karin"

As Sasuke looks at Ryo he then falls down exasted from the fight. He thinks about Ryo's loyalty to his father." I thought Naruto... didn't have a family..."

When Sasuke awakens, he's back at the Hawk hideout and Karin is siting next to him reading papers. She looks over when he trys to get up but the pain is to much for him." Stay there. You took to much injury in battle" Karin tells Sasuke. She sits on the bed and puts a cold cloth on his forehead.

"Karin why do you always help me after a battle?" Sasuke asks as he looks over at her.

"Sasuke.. you see..I..um...love you." Karin says as she blushes.

Sasuke goes silent. He lays there shocked.

"When I first met you, I thought you were an arrigent loser who only wanted to use us. But over time I started to see your sensitive side. Like how you won't hurt people you ddon't know or your friends. After you killed Itachi and you were on the canyon, I saw you crying, and I knew you were upset you lost your brother. I then knew I loved you." Karin explains as she blushes even more.

Sasuke sit up and sits nxt to her. "Well I sorta like u to."

Karin can't resist and she kisses him. They continue for awhile. When they stop Sasuke holds her as the sun sets.