The Chatroom Corner V.4

JoanaTak

Kin
1,284💸
Kumi
48💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow suddenly I have an important fact for the year !!! Lizards and Moto Moto love water so much, they walk on it and can hold their breath under it for more than 5 minutes !!!

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now that I've met you , I've found everything .
when prayers of my heart went beyond clouds.........
that is when i found you O my companion .
now I've found my god in you even though you don't know that
there's no world for me apart from been with you
so embrace me as such
and then keep me in your arms.......
O my companion !
Post automatically merged:

kishi uzumaki@ why a buttthurt enoji???? :unsure::unsure:..
It's annoying when u quote the wrong person :sick:

Last edited:

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I only get 4-5 hours of sleep a night because my brain never shuts off 😻😻😻😻

Right now I'm running on 3 LMAO
Nobody's brain ever shuts off, well nobody living cuz if your brain does shut off that's called being dead or at the very least brain dead. Can you say you're alive if you're brain dead? I mean run an electric current through a mouse with no head and you can keep it's organs function doesn't mean the mouse is alive.

Reactions: JoanaTak

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nobody's brain ever shuts off, well nobody living cuz if your brain does shut off that's called being dead or at the very least brain dead. Can you say you're alive if you're brain dead? I mean run an electric current through a mouse with no head and you can keep it's organs function doesn't mean the mouse is alive.
actuwaly LaLa is right and u r wrong...

teh brain shut off during sleep is something ....and brain death is someting diferent...

LaLa@ i have good news for u ...there r ways that help u shut off ur brain during sleep :)..

Vitis

Kin
674💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actuwaly LaLa is right and u r wrong...

teh brain shut off during sleep is something ....and brain death is someting diferent...

LaLa@ i have good news for u ...there r ways that help u shut off ur brain during sleep :)..
I'll humor you this one time I suppose and assume this is a legitimate post and not the usual lot. No the brain doesn't shut off when you sleep, it goes into a low energy state where dendrite connections are formed and stimuli from the previous day is converted into long term memory. Humans are little more than computers, sleep is just that a low power state it's not "off" and there's plenty of evidence out there to conclusively prove you're mistaken and you can look that up on your own time if you need convincing since it's textbook that you're quite wrong.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll humor you this one time I suppose and assume this is a legitimate post and not the usual lot. No the brain doesn't shut off when you sleep, it goes into a low energy state where dendrite connections are formed and stimuli from the previous day is converted into long term memory. Humans are little more than computers, sleep is just that a low power state it's not "off" and there's plenty of evidence out there to conclusively prove you're mistaken and you can look that up on your own time if you need convincing since it's textbook that you're quite wrong.
u forgot to most important part wich is : WE BECOME UNCONCIOUSS WHEN WE SLEEP!!!!..

teh brain needs rest homie...

also if something is shut off it can be turned on again...but if its dead...THEN RIP !!!..
Post automatically merged:

pipole biggest problem is how to stop corona...and anavi biggest problem is how to stop minamoto fontbold..

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[QUOTE="minamoto, post: 22031147, member: 969
pipole biggest problem is how to stop corona...and anavi biggest problem is how to stop minamoto fontbold..
[/QUOTE]

My eyes are important to me and I care for our guests' eyesight too. We do not want them to endanger it while trying to avoid corona.