Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey!

Under lockdown. Haven't been out in a long time. Gave myself a haircut- with a pair of small kitchen scissors. I must say it turned out better than I thought. ^^

I gave a hair cut to my father too. He escaped my attempts for two weeks but gave in after the third lockdown.
I shaved my head before the lockdown

Gunjan

Legendary
Kin
160💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Under lockdown. Haven't been out in a long time. Gave myself a haircut- with a pair of small kitchen scissors. I must say it turned out better than I thought. ^^

I gave a hair cut to my father too. He escaped my attempts for two weeks but gave in after the third lockdown.
I have grown a good looking AFRO Hair. I dodged my father's attempt to cut my hair..

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wierdest names i am ever read in my life...

Dic*k Smasher
Jeus Condom. ...
Judy Grahm Swallows. ...
Wang Liqin. ...
Ben Dover. ...
Stef Craps. ...
Dixie Normous. ...
Anurag Dikshit..

yolonda squatpump..

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

You keep ur hair short ? if it's long it would've been easier to grow it for sometime and just cut it at the ends........

barber shops are open here ( because they've not found any covid patients in society for more than a month now ) but only allowed to cut hair no facial hair albeit with heavy safety procedures......... so I'm going with a full beard for more than 3 months now . i think it's first time i keep it for this long since it began to grow i look like a funny guy now Lol

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You keep ur hair short ? if it's long it would've been easier to grow it for sometime and just cut it at the ends........

barber shops are open here ( because they've not found any covid patients in society for more than a month now ) but only allowed to cut hair no facial hair albeit with heavy safety procedures......... so I'm going with a full beard for more than 3 months now . i think it's first time i keep it for this long since it began to grow i look like a funny guy now Lol
I'm growing my hair too.

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I join in the currently growing my hair squad. Only I already decided to leave it grow before the world went into lockdown. I'm starting to reconsider, tho, there's hair EVERYWHERE!!!

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Short. Never had long hair. Don't plan to. It gives me a headache if I try to tie them up or make a braid for a prolonged time. But I cannot let them down and keep them open either, if they are longer. They get tangled, and irritating that way.

Lol... why cannot you shave yourself? You know all those covid19 masks are useless if you have a beard.

Last edited:

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm growing my hair too.
I see , how long it is now / lol

Short. Never had long hair. Don't plan to. It gives me a headache if I try to tie them up or make a braid for a prolonged time. But I cannot let them down and keep them open either, if they are longer. They get tangled, and irritating that way.

Lol... why cannot you shave yourself? You know all those covid19 masks are useless if you have a beard.
So you've always been a spunky one huh ? :pand ofc if you're sporty type ( i remember you saying u jumped off a boat or something and swam to the shore ) having a long hair will get in ur way .

I'm thinking about it for a while now . no worries there I'm wearing Kakashi type mask that covers even my beard :kakashi-icon:

• Haha
Reactions: Avani

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I see , how long it is now / lol

So you've always been a spunky one huh ? :pand ofc if you're sporty type ( i remember you saying u jumped off a boat or something and swam to the shore ) having a long hair will get in ur way .

I'm thinking about it for a while now . no worries there I'm wearing Kakashi type mask that covers even my beard :kakashi-icon:
I wear a hat when I'm outside cus it gets in the way.

The front is below my mouth now.

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Here's to the ones that we got
Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not
' Cause the drinks bring back all the memories.......
Of everything we've been through
Toast to the ones here today
Toast to the ones that we lost on the way
' Cause the drinks bring back all the memories..........
And the memories bring back , memories bring back you .

Reactions: Deliquesce

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Life is so much easier when you donwload illegally Im trying to be a good person and buy the colliectino i want but if I buy physical then I need a blue ray player and if I buy digital then I dont reallly own it cus its gonna be trapped in some cloud demanding internet on my computer.