Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im grateful for the blessings i have in my life. im forever grateful for my life

today was busy but good. woke up, was a rest day from working out for me. my girlfriend Candy Eyes went downstairs to the exercise room to get it in while i packed up our stuff to leave Miami. it was a good vacation but nothing lasts forever. last night was a great last night here though. i had paid the room service to make our room romantic, they killed it. had a bunch of candles, roses and rose pedals everywhere, like the bed had a big heart made of rose pedals on it, not just an outline either, like it was filled in. Candy Eyes loved it, started taking video. it looked especially cool since our room had a mirror over our bed. went into the bathroom and the bath tub we never used was filled with like bubbles and had a heart of roses and candles in the bathroom. we are more of shower people, me especially because im too tall for most bath tubs. but she insisted we take a bath in there that night so whatever. it was pretty magical, like i only paid them $100 but they really put the effort in, was nice. overall the whole hotel stay had been dope. gave them a shoutout on my instagram stories

but we just laid on the rose pedals on the bed for a while talking, then made out for a while, messed that design all up. after a bit i could tell she was really getting heated, so i started kissing and licking her neck slowly. started kissing my way down south. i really know exactly how to touch her at this point, i love that i can do that to her its a little funny. after a bit i used my tongue to wipe up that flower of hers and sucked on her kitty till she was close. then i dived in the slip and slide and splashed around for a bit, pretty slowly actually while i tasted tongue and neck. it was a really intimate moment, the energy was so warm and magnetic, like a melting of our souls till i forgot we were separate beings. we basically just did that one position. felt her shockwave twice before i crawled up to her laying head on the pillow and put that mouth to work. she got really good at giving brain though like, no hands + no throat equaled me leaving a daycare on her forehead. after we laid in the bathtub together with her in my arms. had to warm the water up but it was nice, talked and laughed. i havent told her i love her yet but i do i realized that night. i havent been in love in a while, was kind of scary to admit to myself

so today after she was done working out, we went to go get protein smoothies, ate at this Cuban restaurant that was our favorite here. then took the Jeep back to the rental place and caught our flight back home, took about 3 hours. took an Uber back home, i loved Miami but being at my house is a special kind of feeling. i had called the mechanic i left my Jalpa with to see if he finished the interior work, told us i could come pick it up. Candy Eyes was excited since she mostly is the one that drives it now, but i was hyped. we hopped in the 650S to go pick it up. he hooked it up, i wanted white diamond stitched patterns on the tan leather seats, turned out fly, was like $1.5k. then i called my sister so i could go pick up my cat. Candy Eyes drove the Jalpa back home and i took the 650S to pick him up. apparently he was terrorizing my sister our whole vacation, so i gave her $300 for looking out for my dude, which made her happy, glad shes doing good overall but he was being bad from what she told me, was shocked. everybody and their momma was blowing my phone up on the way back home welcoming me back. i got home and let my cat out of the cage, he ran up and jumped into Candy Eyes’s arms. she had bought us a couple large pizzas from Pizza Hut. ate those and told her how he terrorized my sister, she was cracking up. he was being a little bad ass but im still happy to see him

but yeah its nice being back home. i went to check the mail and my neighbor, whose a member of the country club Candy Eyes use to work at, came out to talk and catch up. Candy Eyes eventually came out to join us in my robe, told him we were cuffed up and he gave us props. im leaving to NYC for a gig tomorrow, Candy Eyes wanted to come and bought a ticket with some of the $10k i gave her. my neighbor offered to feed my cat which was cool as shit. well actually he said he was gonna ask his wife if she could, since she doesnt work. ive seen her but never actually met her, i trust him though. after a bit we went back inside, i put on a record and Candy Eyes gave me a lap dance on the couch in just her panties under the robe, shes so beautiful. that ended with her bouncing those cakes on my joystick and her swallowing my kids. her libido is near or above my intensity, its a beautiful thing and part of what makes her the angel from heaven she is too me

i was trying out some of the demo ideas i had came up with in Miami for this project im working on. one has a lot of potential i think but i took a break to log this. Candy Eyes is laying on the couch in the living room playing Tomb Raider on my ps4. probably gonna go to sleep early so i have a lot of energy for tomorrow. but im grateful for my life, im grateful for the love i have and im grateful the universe provides for me

xxx034

Last edited:

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im grateful im able to pursue my passion. im blessed that people connect to what i love

today has been fantastic. woke up and worked out, im definitely getting stronger. i have a six pack but ive been working on my obliques, theyre starting to pop and overall im just stronger i noticed today. my girlfriend Candy Eyes was on a rest day from her workouts. she handled business though, packed up our stuff for the trip to NYC for work and setup up my neighbors wife so she could feed my cat. then she took the Jalpa to go get us breakfast from Le Peep. by the time i was done she had came back with the food so we talked. apparently i was being kind of quiet to her but i was just in the zone for tonight. after, we ate, i called an Uber to take us to the airport. we got there pretty early, i had actually fell asleep at the terminal, so my beautiful green eyed angel woke me up when it was time to board. flight was about 4 hours to NYC

we get to NYC and its cold as shit of course. Candy Eyes had never been, she immediately told me it smelled like piss when we got off the plane, could of just been LaGuardia. my booking agent was waiting for us at the airport gate and had a Uber waiting for us. NYC has a certain energy too it, like its electric and alive. we were riding to the hotel and my agent was filling me in about the day. Candy Eyes was just amazed by the city and pointing stuff out, being her dramatic self as usual. eventually my agent acknowledged her and told her she was trying to find her some sort of acting work, that was an awkward interaction. idk why exactly but they dont seem to vibe, i could feel it. i hope she is actually finding her something though..i had got a call from my artist friend out here, he saw on twitter i was coming and said he was coming out tonight, wanted to kick it after. we checked in at the hotel and my agent was nagging me about making it to sound check in a couple hours. to be fair ive given her reason to be naggy about staying on schedule. Candy Eyes thought it was funny how she was talking to me like i was her son

we got into our room, turned on the heat immediately, wasnt fancy like Miami but okay for its purpose. Candy Eyes’s positive outlook on this, kind of made me less serious and relaxed a bit. i just sat on the chair and she came over and told me how she’d never seen me so serious before. sat on my lap facing me and started kissing me, telling me she’d help me relax. we made out for a bit, then she slid down on to her knees infront of me and started licking me like i had a melting ice cream cone attached to me. those beautiful green eyes looking up at me as she made my joystick disappear down her throat, was a gorgeous thing. she definitely knew how to take my mind off of tonight. eventually i picked her up, sat her on my lap as she took off her shirt and started to go rodeo on me while kissing me. she makes physics such a beautiful thing. i kept trying to catch one of her nips with my mouth, it was fail but we both laughed. then she got on her knees, i got up, grabbed a handful of her beautiful hair and rocked her mouth till she stuck her tongue out and showed me the icing on her tongue. im really glad she came with me. that plus her being so silly and happy for me and being here in NYC, put me at ease

we get to the venue, ive been here before, its two levels but a really big warehouse. everybody was set up and waiting for me apparently, they were all my homies from L.A. i had paid and worked with a lot. havent seen them since my last set but they were excited, one guy got married which i thought was dope, also introduced everyone to Candy Eyes. she was adorable, just gave a beautiful smile while saying hi and waving. so we rehearsed, sounded great, then the opener came up to rehearse. my friend CP i asked to open for me tonight showed up. Candy Eyes is also a fan of her and was shocked to meet her, didnt play it cool at all but CP didnt mind. we just all chilled back stage for a few hours, talking and cracking jokes, checking social media and stuff. Candy Eyes made it feel more special then it was how excited she was to be here. eventually CP came back there and we caught up. decided we’d kick it tomorrow at her house, Candy Eyes was over the moon. set went good, place was packed, they had to open up the windows along the sides of the building so people could stand out there on the stairways. felt a little bad for them with how cold it was but everyone seemed to enjoy it, was a lot of fun. im grateful ive touched so many people that deeply. after we went backstage and Candy Eyes jumped in my arms and kissed me, telling me how much fun that was to watch

we chilled backstage and ate pizza till they told us the place was cleared out, NY pizza is the best by the way and ive been to Italy. my agent came up to tell me numbers and stuff. i told her to give all the extra money to CP, which CP was happy about. apparently she was doing it for free because shes my friend and loves it. but we all got bills to pay i told her. i had got a call from my artist friend not long ago who came, telling me how dope it was. i just told him we’ll kick it tomorrow, its late and im tired, he understood. now im just laying in the bed in the hotel logging this on my phone. Candy Eyes is laying next to me watching Friends on tv and talking to me. been a long day though, im about to knock out. but im grateful im able to pursue my passion and im grateful for the blessings i have. the universe always provides

xxx035

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
not gonna throw donuts at them but instead i will throw minamoto nuts at them..
We have an armory my lord
Post automatically merged:

An armory of sabres and cannons
Post automatically merged:

And a special war tune for combat my lord, shall I prepare the gods for combat?

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im grateful the universe provides for me. im blessed in a lot of ways and its not something i take for granted

today has been cool. woke up still in NYC with my beautiful girlfriend Candy Eyes next to me. its pretty cold outside here so the heat is on blast in this hotel, made my workouts a lot harder. Candy Eyes was still on a rest day from working out and basically watched me and counted out my reps and sets, that was nice of her. sometimes i forget where im at during some workouts. got a call from my agent telling me she was leaving and that she would find Candy Eyes work, which was cool. i think now that she met her, shes more serious about it. at first she was acting like she didnt like her but by the end of the night they were cracking jokes. Candy Eyes really has a magnetic personality. but i really didnt want to go outside in this weather here but the hotel had this trash ass breakfast, not eating that. one good thing about NYC, especially manhattan is there’s stuff everywhere all the time, so me and Candy Eyes went into the arctic to scavenge food

Candy Eyes loves NYC though, we’ll have to come back when its not winter for longer. she wanted to take the subway unnecessarily, told her it sucks but i understood wanting too. we get down there and she says it stinks, the train wasnt too crowded though luckily. someone had a boom box and started break dancing so we switched cars. she was acting out a scene from Coming to America, i couldnt remember the lines to join her but it was funny, shes sunshine that warmed that car up and a pretty good actress. i had got a call from CP telling me she wanted to meet us for lunch and recc’d this burger place. we were walking to the spot and Candy Eyes slipped on ice, fell on her ass and started laughing on the ground. this dude walking behind us just looked at her like she was crazy and kept it pushing but all the cakes she got and leg muscle, like i knew she’d be okay. but i still held her hand like we were high schoolers till we got to the restaurant

we get there and CP is chilling at a table with her legs crossed waiting, drinking coffee. wasnt really that many people there but the lady behind the counter and our server recognized me. thats the most quiet ive seen Candy Eyes in a social setting, she was definitely star struck, wasnt really adding to the conversation at first. but me and CP just talked about life and music. she has a daughter so shes living that mommy life now. talked about the projects we’re working on, then CP kindly asked how we met, so i let Candy Eyes tell it to relax her a bit. by the end of the story she was way more relaxed and being her magnetic self. the food was bomb, i just got a bacon double cheeseburger and fries but they were so fucking good, Candy Eyes also liked her food a lot. i definitely have been a lot of places around the world. but i think NYC has the best food overall, everythings here and most of it is delicious. Candy Eyes had to take a picture of her and CP for her instagram, CP was chill about it. then she invited us back to her crib, so we all walked and talked till we got there. her house is super cozy, met her daughter shes cute. then we jammed, she had like a piano she got on and i played her Martin acoustic, Candy Eyes started crying and clapping by the time we were done, shes so dramatic. CP thought it was adorable though, hugged her and said thanks. Candy Eyes’s face was priceless

a bit after i got a call from my artist friend here. i had promised him we’d kick it while we were here. he lives in Brooklyn though, so we got a Uber from CP’s house and left. Candy Eyes was all hugged up on me, telling me im the most amazing man shes ever met and we just made out the whole ride. Uber guy deadass said it was awkward for him after he dropped us off though, that was funny. my artist friend has a really dope apartment for a New York place, lots of space and you can go out to the roof. showed me some of the pieces he was working on for his next collection and wanted to get feedback. they were dope i thought for the most part. then he busted out a joint but i told him i was chill on that now. we basically just talked, catching up. i ended up inviting him to our place for Christmas. he thought Candy Eyes was just so beautiful though, which she is. complimented her beautiful eyes and told me how lucky i am after we told the story how we met. she told him she was the lucky one and started kissing me, that made me feel good. our round trip flight back home is tonight, so after a bit we said our goodbyes, took an Uber back to the hotel, then straight to LaGaurdia. we’ll come back one day so i can take her to a broadway show, i know she’d love that. plus theres a lot we just didnt have the time to do. wouldve stayed longer but this weather isnt inviting and its gonna get worse

but yeah, now im chilling in our terminal logging this, waiting for the flight to come. i like flying at night. though this is the first day me and Candy Eyes havent gotten freaky since she first gave me some, havent had a chance really. shes a little nympho though now. she probably always was but we went on like five dates before she gave me some, so idk what that was about. but like she keeps whispering to me how she wants to feel me inside of her and kissing and grabbing on me. then we got food here in the airport and she was being all freaky with the milkshake and her tongue while staring at me all sexy and smiling. i created a succubus i think. i would bust that out in the airport but we couldnt think of anywhere good to go. maybe on the airplane. on night flights everyone be sleep and the lighting is dim, so it could work possibly. gotta handle that though. but im grateful for the love in my life, im grateful for the resources i have. im blessed and trust the universe

xxx036

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
im grateful the universe provides for me. im blessed in a lot of ways and its not something i take for granted

today has been cool. woke up still in NYC with my beautiful girlfriend Candy Eyes next to me. its pretty cold outside here so the heat is on blast in this hotel, made my workouts a lot harder. Candy Eyes was still on a rest day from working out and basically watched me and counted out my reps and sets, that was nice of her. sometimes i forget where im at during some workouts. got a call from my agent telling me she was leaving and that she would find Candy Eyes work, which was cool. i think now that she met her, shes more serious about it. at first she was acting like she didnt like her but by the end of the night they were cracking jokes. Candy Eyes really has a magnetic personality. but i really didnt want to go outside in this weather here but the hotel had this trash ass breakfast, not eating that. one good thing about NYC, especially manhattan is there’s stuff everywhere all the time, so me and Candy Eyes went into the arctic to scavenge food

Candy Eyes loves NYC though, we’ll have to come back when its not winter for longer. she wanted to take the subway unnecessarily, told her it sucks but i understood wanting too. we get down there and she says it stinks, the train wasnt too crowded though luckily. someone had a boom box and started break dancing so we switched cars. she was acting out a scene from Coming to America, i couldnt remember the lines to join her but it was funny, shes sunshine that warmed that car up and a pretty good actress. i had got a call from CP telling me she wanted to meet us for lunch and recc’d this burger place. we were walking to the spot and Candy Eyes slipped on ice, fell on her ass and started laughing on the ground. this dude walking behind us just looked at her like she was crazy and kept it pushing but all the cakes she got and leg muscle, like i knew she’d be okay. but i still held her hand like we were high schoolers till we got to the restaurant

we get there and CP is chilling at a table with her legs crossed waiting, drinking coffee. wasnt really that many people there but the lady behind the counter and our server recognized me. thats the most quiet ive seen Candy Eyes in a social setting, she was definitely star struck, wasnt really adding to the conversation at first. but me and CP just talked about life and music. she has a daughter so shes living that mommy life now. talked about the projects we’re working on, then CP kindly asked how we met, so i let Candy Eyes tell it to relax her a bit. by the end of the story she was way more relaxed and being her magnetic self. the food was bomb, i just got a bacon double cheeseburger and fries but they were so fucking good, Candy Eyes also liked her food a lot. i definitely have been a lot of places around the world. but i think NYC has the best food overall, everythings here and most of it is delicious. Candy Eyes had to take a picture of her and CP for her instagram, CP was chill about it. then she invited us back to her crib, so we all walked and talked till we got there. her house is super cozy, met her daughter shes cute. then we jammed, she had like a piano she got on and i played her Martin acoustic, Candy Eyes started crying and clapping by the time we were done, shes so dramatic. CP thought it was adorable though, hugged her and said thanks. Candy Eyes’s face was priceless

a bit after i got a call from my artist friend here. i had promised him we’d kick it while we were here. he lives in Brooklyn though, so we got a Uber from CP’s house and left. Candy Eyes was all hugged up on me, telling me im the most amazing man shes ever met and we just made out the whole ride. Uber guy deadass said it was awkward for him after he dropped us off though, that was funny. my artist friend has a really dope apartment for a New York place, lots of space and you can go out to the roof. showed me some of the pieces he was working on for his next collection and wanted to get feedback. they were dope i thought for the most part. then he busted out a joint but i told him i was chill on that now. we basically just talked, catching up. i ended up inviting him to our place for Christmas. he thought Candy Eyes was just so beautiful though, which she is. complimented her beautiful eyes and told me how lucky i am after we told the story how we met. she told him she was the lucky one and started kissing me, that made me feel good. our round trip flight back home is tonight, so after a bit we said our goodbyes, took an Uber back to the hotel, then straight to LaGaurdia. we’ll come back one day so i can take her to a broadway show, i know she’d love that. plus theres a lot we just didnt have the time to do. wouldve stayed longer but this weather isnt inviting and its gonna get worse

but yeah, now im chilling in our terminal logging this, waiting for the flight to come. i like flying at night. though this is the first day me and Candy Eyes havent gotten freaky since she first gave me some, havent had a chance really. shes a little nympho though now. she probably always was but we went on like five dates before she gave me some, so idk what that was about. but like she keeps whispering to me how she wants to feel me inside of her and kissing and grabbing on me. then we got food here in the airport and she was being all freaky with the milkshake and her tongue while staring at me all sexy and smiling. i created a succubus i think. i would bust that out in the airport but we couldnt think of anywhere good to go. maybe on the airplane. on night flights everyone be sleep and the lighting is dim, so it could work possibly. gotta handle that though. but im grateful for the love in my life, im grateful for the resources i have. im blessed and trust the universe

xxx036
I know the burger place. 5 Guys right. Best burgers ever. Also what's a CP?

Reactions: GrapeApe