Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” -_Buddha

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im really grateful the universe provides for me. im blessed in a lot of ways and im grateful for the abundance in my life

today has been fun, day 7 and last full day of my vacation in Miami. got woken up by my girlfriend Candy Eyes on top of me, licking my face like a dog, that was funny. waking up to her beautiful face, with those big green eyes and sparkling smile, is a gift from the gods. apparently i was sleeping too late. im 27 but ive partied a lot in my life, like A LOT. i dont bounce back as quick as i use too. to be fair, except for last night we partied 5 out of the 6 nights we’ve been here. its been the best vacation ive had in a while, mostly thanks to my green eyed angel. but i am still even now feeling it a bit. she joked i was her sugar daddy when i told her, gave me a kiss, slapped me in the chest and got off of me. watching her walk away in just her panties with those cakes she got, i dont think it will ever get old. but i got up and went to get the gains in with her in the hotels exercise room

shockingly there were a bunch of people in their today, was random. i was doing my calisthenics routine and this woman infront of me was doing lunges with a resistance band. she kept flirting with me, she had a nice body, her face wasnt that attractive though. Candy Eyes came over eventually from the leg press and laid on my back while i was doing push-ups, gave me a kiss, got up, slapped my butt and got on the elliptical near me. shes getting more and more territorial with me, i dont think its a bad thing just an observation. after we went back up to our room, got in the shower together and started making out and cleaning each other. at one point she just got on her knees and started kissing and licking on my joystick. she lets me slide and grind that tongue, it feels so good. eventually i picked her up upside down and went nom nom on her na-na, while she gave me top upside down. it was cool because the way the shower was, she could kind of hold her self up so i didnt get too tired, was super hot, i felt her O, almost got me too. flipped her around and she leaned against the shower glass, with one foot on her tip toes. i churned her honey pot thats for sure. her throwing those cakes back at me and looking back at me with those beautiful eyes K.O’d me. had to pull out with the quickness and let my swimmers fall down the drain

after we went out on the balcony of the hotel suite, lounged and talked. i had got us extra protein smoothies yesterday, had them in the mini fridge that we drank. the weather is great here and hearing the ocean in the background all the time has been great. i had got a call from my agent, making sure id be able to make it to the gig in NYC on Saturday. then she called me back, they had transferred the $175k to my bank account, which was shocking. for years ive gotten paid after i worked so i was definitely surprised, broke her off $25k, put $17k in another account for the IRS, taxes are a mofo but $133k still isnt bad. not like i needed it but im still grateful for the abundance in my life and that im able to pursue my passion. i transferred Candy Eyes $10k for spending money and she started crying and jumped in my arms with her beautiful smile and thanked me. we made out for a while on the chair, when i got a FaceTime call from yacht dude telling me about his barbecue and not to eat, sent me the directions to his house. we made out some more, then just talked and went on social media and stuff for a couple hours, straight chillin

we take the rental Jeep to yacht dudes house. it was actually pretty modest, i mean it was a fly pad. all one level but laid out really nice with good lighting, dope furniture and new appliances with a pool in the back. just i was expecting like a mansion. his yacht was actually more than his house. he only paid $2mil for his house he told me, which is around what mine cost. he had a lot more cars then me though, and overall more pricey ones. like he has a Bugatti Veyron that costs almost as much as his house, shit is sick though. then he has a Koenigsegg Jesko, told me that whip was $3mil, it was so fucking fly. he let me drive it around his block, shit was icy. he also had a wraith and a 911. but the barbecue was lowkey. just him, his wife and their little son. it was chill but fun, we definitely click, his wife also showed some personality finally, very dry humor but funny. their little son had a crush on Candy Eyes though, i joked that he was trying to steal my lady, kept wanting to sit in her lap and kissing her cheek. we played dominoes and uno, food was also good, he knows how to pick a rib. we also decided theyd fly over to our neck of the woods and kick it with us for Christmas
but yeah that was really cool, i like more lowkey stuff like that than yacht parties with a bunch of ho’s, though that was fun too. our flight back home is tomorrow afternoon. just chilling by the pool at the hotel logging this on my phone. its night but its well lit so people are still out here, not an annoying amount though. i actually paid the room service to make our room romantic, before we left yacht dudes house. im trying to surprise Candy Eyes but she knows something is up and is trying to ruin it. but im grateful for my life, im grateful im able to pursue my passion, im grateful for the love i have, and im grateful for the connections ive made, Miami has been great

xxx033

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
im really grateful the universe provides for me. im blessed in a lot of ways and im grateful for the abundance in my life

today has been fun, day 7 and last full day of my vacation in Miami. got woken up by my girlfriend Candy Eyes on top of me, licking my face like a dog, that was funny. waking up to her beautiful face, with those big green eyes and sparkling smile, is a gift from the gods. apparently i was sleeping too late. im 27 but ive partied a lot in my life, like A LOT. i dont bounce back as quick as i use too. to be fair, except for last night we partied 5 out of the 6 nights we’ve been here. its been the best vacation ive had in a while, mostly thanks to my green eyed angel. but i am still even now feeling it a bit. she joked i was her sugar daddy when i told her, gave me a kiss, slapped me in the chest and got off of me. watching her walk away in just her panties with those cakes she got, i dont think it will ever get old. but i got up and went to get the gains in with her in the hotels exercise room

shockingly there were a bunch of people in their today, was random. i was doing my calisthenics routine and this woman infront of me was doing lunges with a resistance band. she kept flirting with me, she had a nice body, her face wasnt that attractive though. Candy Eyes came over eventually from the leg press and laid on my back while i was doing push-ups, gave me a kiss, got up, slapped my butt and got on the elliptical near me. shes getting more and more territorial with me, i dont think its a bad thing just an observation. after we went back up to our room, got in the shower together and started making out and cleaning each other. at one point she just got on her knees and started kissing and licking on my joystick. she lets me slide and grind that tongue, it feels so good. eventually i picked her up upside down and went nom nom on her na-na, while she gave me top upside down. it was cool because the way the shower was, she could kind of hold her self up so i didnt get too tired, was super hot, i felt her O, almost got me too. flipped her around and she leaned against the shower glass, with one foot on her tip toes. i churned her honey pot thats for sure. her throwing those cakes back at me and looking back at me with those beautiful eyes K.O’d me. had to pull out with the quickness and let my swimmers fall down the drain

after we went out on the balcony of the hotel suite, lounged and talked. i had got us extra protein smoothies yesterday, had them in the mini fridge that we drank. the weather is great here and hearing the ocean in the background all the time has been great. i had got a call from my agent, making sure id be able to make it to the gig in NYC on Saturday. then she called me back, they had transferred the $175k to my bank account, which was shocking. for years ive gotten paid after i worked so i was definitely surprised, broke her off $25k, put $17k in another account for the IRS, taxes are a mofo but $133k still isnt bad. not like i needed it but im still grateful for the abundance in my life and that im able to pursue my passion. i transferred Candy Eyes $10k for spending money and she started crying and jumped in my arms with her beautiful smile and thanked me. we made out for a while on the chair, when i got a FaceTime call from yacht dude telling me about his barbecue and not to eat, sent me the directions to his house. we made out some more, then just talked and went on social media and stuff for a couple hours, straight chillin

we take the rental Jeep to yacht dudes house. it was actually pretty modest, i mean it was a fly pad. all one level but laid out really nice with good lighting, dope furniture and new appliances with a pool in the back. just i was expecting like a mansion. his yacht was actually more than his house. he only paid $2mil for his house he told me, which is around what mine cost. he had a lot more cars then me though, and overall more pricey ones. like he has a Bugatti Veyron that costs almost as much as his house, shit is sick though. then he has a Koenigsegg Jesko, told me that whip was $3mil, it was so fucking fly. he let me drive it around his block, shit was icy. he also had a wraith and a 911. but the barbecue was lowkey. just him, his wife and their little son. it was chill but fun, we definitely click, his wife also showed some personality finally, very dry humor but funny. their little son had a crush on Candy Eyes though, i joked that he was trying to steal my lady, kept wanting to sit in her lap and kissing her cheek. we played dominoes and uno, food was also good, he knows how to pick a rib. we also decided theyd fly over to our neck of the woods and kick it with us for Christmas
but yeah that was really cool, i like more lowkey stuff like that than yacht parties with a bunch of ho’s, though that was fun too. our flight back home is tomorrow afternoon. just chilling by the pool at the hotel logging this on my phone. its night but its well lit so people are still out here, not an annoying amount though. i actually paid the room service to make our room romantic, before we left yacht dudes house. im trying to surprise Candy Eyes but she knows something is up and is trying to ruin it. but im grateful for my life, im grateful im able to pursue my passion, im grateful for the love i have, and im grateful for the connections ive made, Miami has been great

xxx033
Why can't I stop laughing? "Tiny swimmers" "Churned her honey-pot." I can't stop laughing and I don't know why. Also you hacen't yet told me why rich guy wants to impress you.

Reactions: GrapeApe