Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not voting anymore it does not even count in my state they are all liberals
Sorry not sleep for 21 hours..... or it could be 40 odd so my brain's rusty btw what's the problem with the liberals ?

in other note we were talking a lot about US citizenship of the candidate that won :p
Post automatically merged:

You must be registered for see medias

Last edited:

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im really greatful for the love i have in my life. im also grateful for the resources i have. theyre beautiful things i dont take for granted

today was chill. took a four hour flight from L.A. back home, i had fun but its nice being back. came home to my lady friend im taking to Miami, waiting for me in black lingerie holding my black cat in her arms waving from the front door. that was honestly a beautiful thing to see, that whole scene couldve been like a cool painting or photograph. my cat ran up and jumped in my arms, thats my dude, was happy to see him, he got over being held and went inside though. my lady friend welcomed me back with her sexy polish accent and gave me a kiss, i slapped her butt on the way in. no way i was not going too with the cheeks out there like that. my house was also slightly cleaner than i remembered leaving it. she washed my cars too and cleaned out the pool. overall she gets a 10/10 for house sitting, wasnt expecting her to do all that

of course i had to hit that juicy fruit of hers immediately. its crazy, i went to an orgy and slept with 11 different beautiful women on Friday night, none of them has a na-na like hers, its undefeated, decided to nickname her princess peach. i really realized it when i was working that out, its so plump too. its like fat but the perfect tightness, super juicy and warm, sensitive but durable. its really a work of art, so many different things that make this perfect thing. ill never get tired of it i think, plus she got abs, nice jiggly puffs, beautiful face and skin. ill take quality over quantity any day, shes just so beautiful, maybe i take her for granted a bit, she is pretty special. when i first called her princess peach, she missed the video game reference though...but she got what i meant by it. anyways, we worked out after that work out. took a shower with her after for round 2 of that goodie she got. its nice being home

my mom had called me saying her water heater went out, so i called home depot and bought her a new one theyll install tomorrow, glad she let me help, also glad shes doing well. then i went to the doctors office to get tested for STD's...probably shouldve did that before going raw in my lady friends juicebox but it slipped my mind in the moment..plus i didnt think i caught anything, was just making sure and according to the test results, im good, so im grateful for that. then after i drove back home, picked up ms.peaches and took her downtown to my good friends jewlery shop. i bought her some diamond hoop earrings she picked out, was like $6k. i also bought her a dress she wanted in the store next door, was like $300. she was super happy to say the least, but im glad she watched my cat while i was away and cleaned up my stuff. Candy Eyes also called me welcoming me back when she got off work, gonna hang out with her tomorrow. also talked to my sister, got a voicemail from my ex welcoming me back. still havent heard back from my friend i called before leaving, hope hes okay

but yeah, just sitting here on the couch watching Scarface with my cat chilling behind me like a neck pillow. my lady friend princess peach is like making some sort of pasta dish, idk what but it smells good, cant wait to go for round 3 in that peach of hers though. overall im thankful for the love in my life. my trip made me see i might have been taking her for granted a bit. she really is a great woman and in lead of the bae race currently. im grateful for my life and the blessings i have

xxx016

Last edited:

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry not sleep for 21 hours..... or it could be 40 odd so my brain's rusty btw what's the problem with the liberals ?

in other note we were talking a lot about US citizenship of the candidate that won :p

You must be registered for see medias
I'm a republican and liberals overpower my vote

I saw this box get rid of heartaches and cure cancer too

Last edited:

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so i wake up this morning ...drunk cup of water...pooped and took shower and had breakslow...then i went to work..my coworkers all smile to me and say good morning...but their smiles were all fake af....

after work my i had date with my sexy gf...we met after long week..she said "why don't u give up with thsoe stupid tobidara theories..she said it with a smile"...my responce to her was obviously as sexy as her so i slaped teh shit out of her....only then did she realize tobidara was true reveal...so she became a tobidara believer..

...i went back home i said to myself : "know i lost my sexy gf forever..but at least i gained a new tobidara believer..."

i felt so much relaxed after i slaped my gf...its as if i chanalled all my bad luck and negative energy and stuck it to my sexy i mean my ex sexy gf...

now since im not a expert in writing bullshit wall of texts...im just gonna copy teh 1st text so its looks like long wall of text...but plz dont underestimate this copypasted text...becuz it has a hidden secret message inside...if u unlock it...u r gonna earn my respekt and be awarded a award... :)........
so i wake up this morning ...drunk cup of water...pooped and took shower and had breakslow...then i went to work..my coworkers all smile to me and say good morning...but their smiles were all fake af....

after work my i had date with my sexy gf...we met after long week..she said "why don't u give up with thsoe stupid tobidara theories..she said it with a smile"...my responce to her was obviously as sexy as her so i slaped teh shit out of her....only then did she realize tobidara was true reveal...so she became a tobidara believer..

...i went back home i said to myself : "know i lost my sexy gf forever..but at least i gained a new tobidara believer..."

i felt so much relaxed after i slaped my gf...its as if i chanalled all my bad luck and negative energy and stuck it to my sexy i mean my ex sexy gf...

now since im not a expert in writing bullshit wall of texts...im just gonna copy teh 1st text so its looks like long wall of text...but plz dont underestimate this copypasted text...becuz it has a hidden secret message inside...if u unlock it...u r gonna earn my respekt and be awarded a award... :)

-

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

now since im not a expert in writing bullshit wall of texts...im just gonna copy teh 1st text so its looks like long wall of text...but plz dont underestimate this copypasted text...becuz it has a hidden secret message inside...if u unlock it...u r gonna earn my respekt and be awarded a award... :)........

now since im not a expert in writing bullshit wall of texts...im just gonna copy teh 1st text so its looks like long wall of text...but plz dont underestimate this copypasted text...becuz it has a hidden secret message inside...if u unlock it...u r gonna earn my respekt and be awarded a award... :)

-
Are you capable of remorse?

• Sad
Reactions: minamoto

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
im really greatful for the love i have in my life. im also grateful for the resources i have. theyre beautiful things i dont take for granted

today was chill. took a four hour flight from L.A. back home, i had fun but its nice being back. came home to my lady friend im taking to Miami, waiting for me in black lingerie holding my black cat in her arms waving from the front door. that was honestly a beautiful thing to see, that whole scene couldve been like a cool painting or photograph. my cat ran up and jumped in my arms, thats my dude, was happy to see him, he got over being held and went inside though. my lady friend welcomed me back with her sexy polish accent and gave me a kiss, i slapped her butt on the way in. no way i was not going too with the cheeks out there like that. my house was also slightly cleaner than i remembered leaving it. she washed my cars too and cleaned out the pool. overall she gets a 10/10 for house sitting, wasnt expecting her to do all that

of course i had to hit that juicy fruit of hers immediately. its crazy, i went to an orgy and slept with 11 different beautiful women on Friday night, none of them has a na-na like hers, its undefeated, decided to nickname her princess peach. i really realized it when i was working that out, its so plump too. its like fat but the perfect tightness, super juicy and warm, sensitive but durable. its really a work of art, so many different things that make this perfect thing. ill never get tired of it i think, plus she got abs, nice jiggly puffs, beautiful face and skin. ill take quality over quantity any day, shes just so beautiful, maybe i take her for granted a bit, she is pretty special. when i first called her princess peach, she missed the video game reference though...but she got what i meant by it. anyways, we worked out after that work out. took a shower with her after for round 2 of that goodie she got. its nice being home

my mom had called me saying her water heater went out, so i called home depot and bought her a new one theyll install tomorrow, glad she let me help, also glad shes doing well. then i went to the doctors office to get tested for STD's...probably shouldve did that before going raw in my lady friends juicebox but it slipped my mind in the moment..plus i didnt think i caught anything, was just making sure and according to the test results, im good, so im grateful for that. then after i drove back home, picked up ms.peaches and took her downtown to my good friends jewlery shop. i bought her some diamond hoop earrings she picked out, was like $6k. i also bought her a dress she wanted in the store next door, was like $300. she was super happy to say the least, but im glad she watched my cat while i was away and cleaned up my stuff. Candy Eyes also called me welcoming me back when she got off work, gonna hang out with her tomorrow. also talked to my sister, got a voicemail from my ex welcoming me back. still havent heard back from my friend i called before leaving, hope hes okay

but yeah, just sitting here on the couch watching Scarface with my cat chilling behind me like a neck pillow. my lady friend princess peach is like making some sort of pasta dish, idk what but it smells good, cant wait to go for round 3 in that peach of hers though. overall im thankful for the love in my life. my trip made me see i might have been taking her for granted a bit. she really is a great woman and in lead of the bae race currently. im grateful for my life and the blessings i have

xxx016
Wow okay, @GrapeApe san, you are very descriptive with your words. I could imagine it by just reading words, which means you've got pretty good writing. You could probably be writer.

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im grateful for my life, i have all the resources i need, im healthy and im loved. not everyone can say that or recognize it. so many people are focused on what they dont have. mindfulness takes practice though

today has been great. my cat actually woke me up today, he was really hungry, he rarely does that. worked out, tried an idea for this project im working on. then i went to go pickup Candy Eyes to take her to class. shes so beautiful, black hair, gorgeous green eyes, fit body, she has a small waist but she got cakes back there. she pulled up the butterfly door on my car when i pulled up, immediately jumped at me and gave me a kiss with her arms wrapped around my neck. her energy is so strong, i feel like shes a magnet pulling me towards her with everything she does, just being around her. shes very charismatic, its intoxicating

we got fast food breakfast, i dropped her off and drove over to the starbucks near by to wait for her. one of the employees remembered me and started asking me questions about my 650S, which im use too. he seemed to know a lot about cars though. i was letting him see the inside when Candy Eyes came running back, jumped in my arms and kissed me again. apparently her class got canceled and she didnt need to go to the one after it later. she also had one of her friends with her trailing behind, i forgot that chicks name immediately, was weird, she was funny though. she took pictures of us by the car and we left to go axe throwing. that was really fun, its like darts but youre throwing a hatchet axe. Candy Eyes is super competitive too, wasnt expecting that. i still won 4/5 games though, she got me on one

after we went back to my house, just snuggled on the couch and watched Happy Death Day. that movie was actually pretty good. we made out for a little after, it got pretty intense, i really thought i was about to get some from her. i had my hands all down in the back of her yoga pants, hands full of cakes, while she was on my lap kissing me. i started to pull them off and she said we should slow down and got up, fanning her face with her hands. man...so close. i can tell by how we makeout that when we do finally knock boots, its gonna be sparks. i doubt she'll have the juicy fruit as dope as princess peach, that seems to be one of a kind. but if her bang game is good, it might be cuffing season

anyways we went out to eat at this seafood resturant after that, it was pretty good. i got $300 from the atm there and slipped it into her purse on the table when she wasnt looking. she found it early this time though when i was driving her home, gave a little scream then kissed me and said thanks. droppd her off, now im in the car writing this. im really grateful for the connections ive made in my life, im blessed. im grateful for my life and the love i have

xxx017

Last edited:

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
im grateful for my life, i have all the resources i need, im healthy and im loved. not everyone can say that or recognize it. so many people are focused on that they dont have. mindfulness takes practice though

today has been great. my cat actually woke up me today, he was really hungry, he rarely does that. worked out, tried an idea for this project im working on. then i went went to go pickup Candy Eyes to take her to class. shes so beautiful, black hair, gorgeous green eyes, fit body, she has a small waist but she got cakes back there. she pulled up the butterfly door on my car when i pulled up, immediately jumped at me and gave me a kiss with her arms wrapped around my neck. her energy is so strong, i feel like shes a magnet pulling me towards her with everything she does, just being around her. shes very charismatic, its intoxicating

we got fast food breakfast, i dropped her off and drove over to the starbucks near by to wait for her. one of the employees remembered me and started asking me questions about my 650S, which im use too. he seemed to know a lot about cars though. i was letting him see the inside when Candy Eyes came running back, jumped in my arms and kissed me again. she had one of her friends with her trailing behind, i forgot that chicks name immediately, was weird, she was funny though. she tooks pictures of us by the car and we left to go axe throwing. that was really fun, its like darts but youre throwing a hatchet axe. Candy Eyes is super competitive too, wasnt expecting that. i still won 4/5 games though, she got me on one

after we went back to my house, just snuggled on the couch and watched Happy Death Day. that movie was actually pretty good. we made out for a little after, it got pretty intense, i really thought i was about to get some from her. i had my hands all down the back of her yoga pants, hands full of cakes, while she was on my lap kissing me. i started to pull them off and she said we should slow down and got up, faning her face with her hands. man...so close. i can tell by how we makeout that when we do finally knock boots, its gonna be sparks. i doubt she'll have the juicy fruit as dope as princess peach, that seems to be one of a kind. but if her bang game is good, it might be cuffing season

anyways we went out to eat at this seafood resturant after that, it was pretty good. i got $300 from the atm there and slipped it into her purse on the table when she wasnt looking. she found it early this time though when i was driving her home, gave a little scream then kissed me and said thanks. droppd her off, now im in the car writing this. im really grateful for the connections ive made in my life, im blessed. im grateful for my life and the love i have

xxx017
You should be thankful for all the luckiness you have with girls. Very thankful. So remeber to thank Jesus every day for that.

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow okay, @GrapeApe san, you are very descriptive with your words. I could imagine it by just reading words, which means you've got pretty good writing. You could probably be writer.
thanks fam i appreciate it. to be fair ive been writing about my life everyday for like a few years now. im glad you dig it though

You should be thankful for all the luckiness you have with girls. Very thankful. So remeber to thank Jesus every day for that.
im not very religious but i definitely am grateful for sure, im blessed in a lot of ways. youre right though its not something to take for granted and i am thankful

• Angry
Reactions: minamoto

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im grateful the universe provides for me, its a beautiful thing. i feel like everything thats meant to happen will, when i stopped trying to control and worry about things so much. its like everything started to fall into place

today has been interesting. was a rest day from working out. put in huge progress on this project ive been working on, spent about six hours doing that. i had a weird dream about my friend before i went to L.A. last Friday for work. i tried calling him twice since with no answer, i had a feeling something was up. his baby momma called me earlier telling me he got locked up, apparently he had a warrant for his arrest on him, not paying speeding tickets. he had called her and told her to call me, asking if i could pay his bail so he could get out, apparently his job was about to fire him for missing work. so that was $2k, $1k for the bond, $1k to pay off his tickets, drove down there and picked him up from county and took him to his apartment. thats easy to pay but im not gonna support his foolishness i told him, he better shape up, too old for that, if he goes back thats on him. but i know his little daughter needs him. he seemed grateful and understanding. i hope he gets it though

talked to Candy Eyes on facetime, she really had fun yesterday and wants to hang out Friday. it was great even though i wish she wouldve let me hit it yesterday but...everything happens for a reason, i guess thats a good thing she doesnt put out so fast? idk. overall we're super compatible, im grateful i met her. i really could see her being my girlfriend, i could easily spend a lot of time with her. shes so beautiful and has a great personality and vibe on top of that. judging by yesterday she wants too give me some but is holding out, like i was surprised, that moment was so heated. maybe she doesnt want me to think shes a ho but like, i love ho's. my ex was a stripper when i met her, she let me hit on the first date and we dated exclusively for a year because of how much of a ho she was. i dont slut shame

anyways, when i got home i was talking to my neighbor outside on his front porch, the one who took me to the country club to play golf where Candy Eyes works at. hes chill, he owns a law firm downtown and we talked about basketball. awkwardly my lady friend princess peach called me on facetime from the grocery store, asking me if i wanted her to come over and make dinner for us and if she could spend the night after, so she doesnt have to drive home super late. my neighbor was telling me how beautiful she was, apparently he also saw her cleaning my cars when i was away. he said he was trying hard not to stare at her infront of his family. he asked me if i was still seeing the hot drink girl (Candy Eyes). i told him yeah but if he could not tell either of them about each other. that i was still trying to decide. hes so chill, he did a zipped lip motion and said i should try and be single without kids for as long as possible. that was funny, i like him. we talked until princess peach pulled up

but yeah, princess peach is over here, just finished this polish dish from her home country. i forgot the name but it was delicious, shes a beast cook and it was healthy. and of course i cannot wait to dive in that juicey fruit of hers later, that thing she got down there is like dessert, no matter how many times i hit it, im always excited, never gets old...but im grateful for my life and im grateful for my blessings. im grateful for the resources i have and for the universe providing for me

xxx018

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
im grateful for my life, im blessed in a lot of ways, its a beautiful thing i dont take for granted

today has been great. worked out this morning, ive definitely gotten stronger. last time i noticed new gains was October, so that made me happy to see more progress. put in work on this project im working on, turned out well so far. talked to Candy Eyes all day through text..really glad i didnt go to college, she always complains about it, says its boring and she doesnt want to be there, shes in her last year though. the people at home depot also finally installed my moms new water heater i got her, so that was a relief

my ex had called me mid afternoon, she had got her own apartment now that she gets paid more and took off work to move in. she wanted to see if id help her move, she had got a U-haul truck. i know she wasnt trying to move all that stuff by herself, even if she was acting like she was going too, im not stupid. but i spent a lot of the day helping her move boxes of clothes and shit, she had a lot of them. she looked so good climbing up those steps though, shes very beautiful. shortish blonde hair, blue eyes, fit body with big ol bitties, theyre fake but look good on her, she also has a cool tattoo sleeve of angels on her left arm. sometimes when she was bending over to get a box, id walk up and give her a crouch pump, that was funny to me, especially when she fell over one time. or closing the door behind me, when i knew she was behind me was also fun. she teased me a bit too, made moving less annoying. her apartment is nice, has good lighting, nice complex. but walking up and down three flights of stairs was no joke. she was super excited to not have a roomate anymore though, i dont blame her. apparently they started not get along well either and almost fist fought. so everything happens for a reason

after we finished with the boxes, i told her she needs to hire movers to get the rest of the bigger stuff. like i cant carry a couch by myself and she doesnt have the upper body strength to help. gave her $200 so she could, we took the U-Haul back, hoped in my 650S and went to go get lunch at Chipotle. while there she was telling me how grateful she was i got her a new job and helped her move, that i made her life better. she also said she forgave me for breaking her heart and that our relationship ending wasnt all my fault. made me feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders that she wasnt lowkey salty. its hard to tell with her, shes a little crazy, thats a huge part of why our relationship started getting bad. then i told her she can stay the night at my place till the movers come tomorrow to get her bed and stuff in there. she jokingly said i didnt care about that and i had been plotting on her coochie all day. which isnt totally wrong

when we got back to my place i went into the refrigerator to put her food she brought back away, when i turned around and she was behind me. we started making out and i pulled her shirt off, then pulled mine off. then she started kissing my chest while lowering down to her knees, shes so sloppy but it feels great, she has a tongue ring and definitely knows how to use it. i picked her up and put her on the counter and went nom nom on that kitty before we went to the bedroom to get really primal. after that i put a record on my record player setup and we went skinny dipping in the pool in the backyard. it suprisingly wansnt cold today, the weather is kind of bipolar here

right now im just chilling on the couch watching basketball and typing this, shes asleep upstairs. i thought id be more tired after today but im good. about to wake her up though so we can go get dinner, then hopefully go another round after. im grateful for my life, i definitely dont plan on getting back with her, shes fun to fool around with but shes super crazy, not worth going through that again. but im grateful im healthy, im grateful for the resources i have. im thankful for my life and blessings

xxx019

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
im grateful for my life, im blessed in a lot of ways, its a beautiful thing i dont take for granted

today has been great. worked out this morning, ive definitely gotten stronger. last time i noticed new gains was October, so that made me happy to see more progress. put in work on this project im working on, turned out well so far. talked to Candy Eyes all day through text..really glad i didnt go to college, she always complains about it, says its boring and she doesnt want to be there, shes in her last year though. the people at home depot also finally installed my moms new water heater i got her, so that was a relief

my ex had called me mid afternoon, she had got her own apartment now that she gets paid more and took off work to move in. she wanted to see if id help her move, she had got a U-haul truck. i know she wasnt trying to move all that stuff by herself, even if she was acting like she was going too, im not stupid. but i spent a lot of the day helping her move boxes of clothes and shit, she had a lot of them. she looked so good climbing up those steps though, shes very beautiful. shortish blonde hair, blue eyes, fit body with big ol bitties, theyre fake but look good on her, she also has a cool tattoo sleeve of angels on her left arm. sometimes when she was bending over to get a box, id walk up and give her a crouch pump, that was funny to me, especially when she fell over one time. or closing the door behind me, when i knew she was behind me was also fun. she teased me a bit too, made moving less annoying. her apartment is nice, has good lighting, nice complex. but walking up and down three flights of stairs was no joke. she was super excited to not have a roomate anymore though, i dont blame her. apparently they started not get along well either and almost fist fought. so everything happens for a reason

after we finished with the boxes, i told her she needs to hire movers to get the rest of the bigger stuff. like i cant carry a couch by myself and she doesnt have the upper body strength to help. gave her $200 so she could, we took the U-Haul back, hoped in my 650S and went to go get lunch at Chipotle. while there she was telling me how grateful she was i got her a new job and helped her move, that i made her life better. she also said she forgave me for breaking her heart and that our relationship ending wasnt all my fault. made me feel like a weight was lifted off my shoulders that she wasnt lowkey salty. its hard to tell with her, shes a little crazy, thats a huge part of why our relationship started getting bad. then i told her she can stay the night at my place till the movers come tomorrow to get her bed and stuff in there. she jokingly said i didnt care about that and i had been plotting on her coochie all day. which isnt totally wrong

when we got back to my place i went into the refrigerator to put her food she brought back away, when i turned around and she was behind me. we started making out and i pulled her shirt off, then pulled mine off. then she started kissing my chest while lowering down to her knees, shes so sloppy but it feels great, she has a tongue ring and definitely knows how to use it. i picked her up and put her on the counter and went nom nom on that kitty before we went to the bedroom to get really primal. after that i put a record on my record player setup and we went skinny dipping in the pool in the backyard. it suprisingly wansnt cold today, the weather is kind of bipolar here

right now im just chilling on the couch watching basketball and typing this, shes asleep upstairs. i thought id be more tired after today but im good. about to wake her up though so we can go get dinner, then hopefully go another round after. im grateful for my life, i definitely dont plan on getting back with her, shes fun to fool around with but shes super crazy, not worth going through that again. but im grateful im healthy, im grateful for the resources i have. im thankful for my life and blessings

xxx019
Boy is your life eventful.