The Chatroom Corner V.4

PaperBoiKonan

Kin
959💸
Kumi
258💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its true though, its like perfect, just finished dabbling in that. its so warm, perfect tightness, so juicy. that slide in will put you out for the night if youre not ready for it, its that K.O.

glad you got a good laugh though, thats dope
I feel like I'm not supposed to know what all that means, but for reasons I do perfectly understand what you saying.

• Love
Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Kin
840💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im really grateful for the love i have in my life, its a beautiful thing. i use to take it for granted. but even in the smallest ways it says big things, im grateful i get that now

today has been pretty magical. worked out, made some progress on something ive been working on. i spent most of the day hanging out with the beautiful women in college i met playing golf with my neighbor, im so grateful he invited me. she is something else though, shes so gorgeous. beautiful green eyes, fit body with a nice booty, beautiful hair, her skins glows and is so soft...but she has this great personality on top of that, shes so upbeat and playful, funny and clever. shes like a sparkly diamond i cant help but be mesmerized by but im happy i found. its crazy how the universe works to where id meet her, out of all things i couldve did that day...i wouldve never guessed

i picked her up early this afternoon. shes so funny though, shes so impressed by the butterfly doors on my 650S, i guess im just use to it. but she had me taking pictures of her with her phone posing with the car. she was dancing all in the car to the music when i driving and giggling when the turbo roared every time all day. at first i was thinking, maybe shes on something? but she was telling me how excited she was to hang out with me again and kissed me of the cheek. i felt the same but she expressed it in everything she did, made me feel even more comfortable with her. we got some greek food and then headed to my house, since she wanted to see it

when we got there my neighbor who took me to the country club saw her get out of my car while going to his and she waved, i gave him the Jordan shrug and he gave us a thumbs up and head nod, hes a chill old dude. she was really impressed with my house, my damn cat jumped in her arms like a traitor, hes never done that to a stranger, he was all over her. i have a legit thousand dollar casket in one of my spare rooms as a joke, also matches the furniture. when she saw it she told me she knew i was a vampire and laughed, usually people get creeped out or confused but she got it. then we ate while watching Pulp Fiction and Mulholland Drive. she was acting out some of the scenes, shes pretty good. she wanted to test my speakers so i played a few songs really loud and she started dancing. shes such a beautiful dancer, i could watch her all day...then we just had a glass of wine, sat by the fireplace and talked about life for a few hours. randomly she wanted to go rollerskating, so we went

man...the energy when im with her feels so warm and light but its electric. seeing her rollerskate infront of me with that ass in those jeans was a such a beautiful thing. the lights from the disco ball coloring her, her laugh. seeing her spining is an image i feel like will be burned into my brain, shes so gorgeous. when she looks up at me i feel like im frozen in time for a moment, i told her she has Lifesaver candy eyes and pretended to take one out and pop it in my mouth, her smile was so beautiful. she took a few selfies of us before we left, we made out in my car in the parking lot for idk how long, i was in another world of tongue...then we headed out for dinner

but yeah, just sitting at this barbecue restaurant waiting for our food while shes in the bathroom. i dont think ill be getting any from her but thats okay, ive really enjoyed her company. im really grateful for the connections ive made with others in my life. im really blessed in a lot of way ands im grateful for my blessings. the universe always provides for me and im forever grateful. today has been a beautiful day

xxx013

• Love
Reactions: PaperBoiKonan

PaperBoiKonan

Kin
959💸
Kumi
258💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im really grateful for the love i have in my life, its a beautiful thing. i use to take it for granted. but even in the smallest ways it says big things, im grateful i get that now

today has been pretty magical. worked out, made some progress on something ive been working on. i spent most of the day hanging out with the beautiful women in college i met playing golf with my neighbor, im so grateful he invited me. she is something else though, shes so gorgeous. beautiful green eyes, fit body with a nice booty, beautiful hair, her skins glows and is so soft...but she has this great personality on top of that, shes so upbeat and playful, funny and clever. shes like a sparkly diamond i cant help but be mesmerized by but im happy i found. its crazy how the universe works to where id meet her, out of all things i couldve did that day...i wouldve never guessed

i picked her up early this afternoon. shes so funny though, shes so impressed by the butterfly doors on my 650S, i guess im just use to it. but she had me taking pictures of her with her phone posing with the car. she was dancing all in the car to the music when i driving and giggling when the turbo roared every time all day. at first i was thinking, maybe shes on something? but she was telling me how excited she was to hang out with me again and kissed me of the cheek. i felt the same but she expressed it in everything she did, made me feel even more comfortable with her. we got some greek food and then headed to my house, since she wanted to see it

when we got there my neighbor who took me to the country club saw her get out of my car while going to his and she waved, i gave him the Jordan shrug and he gave us a thumbs up and head nod, hes a chill old dude. she was really impressed with my house, my damn cat jumped in her arms like a traitor, hes never done that to a stranger, he was all over her. i have a legit thousand dollar casket in one of my spare rooms as a joke, also matches the furniture. when she saw it she told me she knew i was a vampire and laughed, usually people get creeped out or confused but she got it. then we ate while watching Pulp Fiction and Mulholland Drive. she was acting out some of the scenes, shes pretty good. she wanted to test my speakers so i played a few songs really loud and she started dancing. shes such a beautiful dancer, i could watch her all day...then we just had a glass of wine, sat by the fireplace and talked about life for a few hours. randomly she wanted to go rollerskating, so we went

man...the energy when im with her feels so warm and light but its electric. seeing her rollerskate infront of me with that ass in those jeans was a such a beautiful thing. the lights from the disco ball coloring her, her laugh. seeing her spining is an image i feel like will be burned into my brain, shes so gorgeous. when she looks up at me i feel like im frozen in time for a moment, i told her she has Lifesaver candy eyes and pretended to take one out and pop it in my mouth, her smile was so beautiful. she took a few selfies of us before we left, we made out in my car in the parking lot for idk how long, i was in another world of tongue...then we headed out for dinner

but yeah, just sitting at this barbecue restaurant waiting for our food while shes in the bathroom. i dont think ill be getting any from her but thats okay, ive really enjoyed her company. im really grateful for the connections ive made with others in my life. im really blessed in a lot of way ands im grateful for my blessings. the universe always provides for me and im forever grateful. today has been a beautiful day

xxx013
I have question @GrapeApe san. How did you write all this while the girl in the bathroom. Just writing this took me 10 minutes trying to hide the fact that I'm not doing homework from my parents.

• Haha

GrapeApe

Kin
840💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have question @GrapeApe san. How did you write all this while the girl in the bathroom. Just writing this took me 10 minutes trying to hide the fact that I'm not doing homework from my parents.
:LOL::LOL::LOL: for real, 10 minutes? damn. idk i guess i just text fast. probably took me like 5 minutes at most, autocorrect is clutch and helps but now looking at it, i have a lot errors but whatever

GrapeApe

Kin
840💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i wrote dat comment mistakenly to u...
Post automatically merged:

Tamn !!!!! anoter shooting in usa saugus......wadihell is hapening to pipole!!!!..
idk im glad im not a parent though, a lot of people have kids in school my age or are teachers. having to worry about someone shooting up a school would be annoying, id probably home school my kids. im glad i didnt have to worry about that

Dave Chappelle brought up a interesting point in one of his comedy specials. like schools are doing drills for shootings now, but like the kids who shoot up the schools are in the drills. so... that dont make no kind of sense, now they just know where everyone will be at when they do decide to shoot up the school. idk but people are getting crazier, like most people hated school, doesnt mean you have to shoot up it and try to kill everyone

a lot of these kids are so anti social these days. i mean us millennials are to an extent, but i at least wasnt born with an ipad on lap, i remember pre internet boom and actually playing outside. now theyre just inside all the time, only conversation through text, i never see any playing outside in my neighborhood. i think that makes human interaction kind of colder when its always like that

minamoto

Legendary
Kin
4,311💸
Kumi
958💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
idk im glad im not a parent though, a lot of people have kids in school my age or are teachers. having to worry about someone shooting up a school would be annoying, id probably home school my kids. im glad i didnt have to worry about that

Dave Chappelle brought up a interesting point in one of his comedy specials. like schools are doing drills for shootings, but like the kids who shoot up the schools are in the drills? that dont make no kind of sense, now they just know where everyone will be at when they do decide to shoot up the school. idk but people are crazy, like most people hated school, doesnt mean you have to shoot up and kill everyone

a lot of these kids are so anti social these days. i mean us millennials are to an extent, but i at least wasnt born with an ipad on lap, i remember pre internet boom and actually playing outside. theres just inside all the time, only conversation through text, i never see any playing outside in my neighborhood. i think that makes human interaction kind of colder when its always like that
i think it must have something to do with food...amrika eat some food that has chimical products that ruin some brain cells and cuz sadness and depression and a wanting to shoot students..

GrapeApe

Kin
840💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think it must have something to do with food...amrika eat some food that has chimical products that ruin some brain cells and cuz sadness and depression and a wanting to shoot students..
what you eat is super important to mental health and depression, very true. but i dont understand why suddenly it happening all the time now though, its ridiculous. like if you hate your life just kill yourself (though i dont think thats the best option), you dont have to try and kill everyone else too. thats super selfish

minamoto

Legendary
Kin
4,311💸
Kumi
958💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what you eat is super important to mental health and depression, very true. but i dont understand why suddenly it happening all the time now though, its ridiculous. like if you hate your life just kill yourself (though i dont think thats the best option), you dont have to try and kill everyone else too. thats super selfish
u r very nice dude at least here in AB.. :) :) ..

• Love

kc5181

Regular
Kin
1,633💸
Kumi
180💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
why u put wierd foto in ur sig????..
It looks trippy
Post automatically merged:

Don't blame America blame the individual