Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Short in stock actually. Have resorted to drink other beer now x)

They will never delete accounts on requests, i suggest(if you really want to leave, which.. sorry to hear that) that you change your password to something you will never remember and leave it at that.
I drank corona beer a while back before this shit happened. I swear sweden is taking out leaf from charles darwin 's book.
Post automatically merged:

Short in stock actually. Have resorted to drink other beer now x)

They will never delete accounts on requests, i suggest(if you really want to leave, which.. sorry to hear that) that you change your password to something you will never remember and leave it at that.
I drank corona beer a while back before this shit happened. I swear sweden taking out leaf from charles darwin 's book.

S
Forums should die out cus they are lame now I have an email linked to my Google account and a girlfriend will discover not this website but the other shitty website called TMF I don't even want to know what those people are like IRL but they are that weird

"This life of sin, its got me in, but it got me back in prison once again, I used my only phonecall to contact my daddy and I got twenty long year for some dust in a baggie"
I heard there was a group who were running underage xyz stuff it was disgusting when i heard about it the admins in tmf are awful .

Most of the member are banned members from other site , its like visiting your downtown no go zone .

Reactions: Chikombo

kujaku

Kin
2,928💸
Kumi
352💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love forums. I do not think they are lame. I think they are slow and this is the main reason why Forums are dwindling. People like to post rapidly nowadays like in Discord, Whatsapp and Skype. This cannot be done on a forum because of multiposting restrictions.
Forums are not slow, there is a different format. Also, forums require more time investment than a random chat. This is about people's willing of commitment to building something rather than something to do with speed. Like you said, people do like to post rapidly, that's because it's pretty much effortless.

I'm going to deviate here because somehow I ended up discussing this in three different places, so I'm invested at this point: one thing that forums are better at is that you can go back to double check some piece of info you vaguely remember whereas on instant messaging apps, good luck finding something from 3wk ago that you vaguely remember. (that search function is pretty useless when you don't know the exact thing you are looking for, on forums you are more likely to remember the thread title and that narrows it down)

Forums also do not show live updates of other people's posts and a person always has to reload the page to see the new posts. This makes the forum look slow.
Umm... This forum does a pretty good job on showing live updates. I mean, you get a notification; I am subscribed to some subforums and I get a notification everytime there's a new thread, also get a notification when there's a new post in threads I posted before meaning I get updates on what interests me. Easy. But a forum is way bigger than a discord channel, and doesn't even compare to whatsapp, how do you imagine live updates would work? You get a notif in topic if someone posted while you were writing your reply, that's good enough for me. I can't wrap my head around how you'd get insta notification on the forum the same way you would on instant messaging apps knowing the difference between them, knowing just how many topics there are on a forum, there are layers and layers. I'm really trying to imagine it, but can't.

To support this just go to the mafia section. The threads there are super active with rapid posting mainly because there are no multiposting restrictions.
Is this really what's going on or people are simply more interested in that part of the forum? There are people that only get online to post there. On other forums I am on that is also valid for certain parts of the respective forum. This has nothing to do with multiposting, it's just a more attractive area.

That was the age of pirating. Now everything is digital.
Pirating is not digital? Damn, I've been doing it wrong.

On the same note, some content is pretty much still restricted in some areas, and pirating is pretty much still a thing. Or is it just me?

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love forums because finding new topics to discuss or constantly meeting new people (so long as forum isnt completely dead) is fun to me. I willingly seemed out a forum (this one) despite being part of a discord group with my good friends because forums provide a much different experience

Reactions: Avani and Hammock

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Is it cheesy or easy ? can't figure anyway only gonna answer the bold part .

neither of us think you're either maybe it's cause we don't know you much but some people here i know them for about 7=8 years now ofc i don't know them for real but with the time i got to know them somewhat ( as much as it virtually allow us ) but if i say i don't give a damn about them then it's a lie because in last few months..........Corona and all the things going on i was checking on everyone that's important to me in real life to know if they're safe and i was coming here to check on people i know too and may not have chat with all of them but was glad seeing them around knowing they're okay too .
Word. ❤

That was the age of pirating. Now everything is digital.
That doesn't change anything. We are still here to see other people's reaction, reviews and opinions in the community about the show or the manga, to find recommendations or news or to find information about something they may have missed.

Whether you wish to communicate or not or form friendships or a sense of camaraderie at least or not, depends on you alone. It's not a necessity. A lot of people will remain lurker or visitor category never posting a thing. Others will make friends, play around or help out in keeping the community and the place running smoothly as long as it can.

That said, this later group above is what keeps forum active and makes people come back here. I would have called you out on rudeness but it seemed like you were seeking some of the 'cheese' even if your method was negative.:vex:

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The hypocrisy is real.

I for one met my now fiancée on this forum, and i know others have also found their partners on this place.
At least something positive is on this website unlike TMF

After seeing that website I don't even know what to think of the internet anymore. And even on the older website people were like stalk stalk stalk it felt irrational to even be on their

That was ages ago, now if I were able to judge someone by facial expression somehow it would be a different story but words I'm not sure if I am intelligent enough to understand who is on the other side

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Status
Hey!

How's life going on people?
Under lockdown. Haven't been out in a long time. Gave myself a haircut- with a pair of small kitchen scissors. I must say it turned out better than I thought. ^^

I gave a hair cut to my father too. He escaped my attempts for two weeks but gave in after the third lockdown.