Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
today has been chill, got a lot done. not too much to blog about but i did kind of make a connection with this youtuber on instagram, that was cool me and her have a lot in common, could be good friends. i guess its the stuff i say but my DM's always seem to get answered. so im grateful for whatever that is. i try to be more aware of it now, but ive been told a lot in my life that im not aware of the luck that i have. its like others see it in me but i feel like i still have to work hard for everything, despite what they say. but im grateful for that because it made me tough, determined and disciplined. really i just dont want to be old and regret stuff

i also order my tickets to Miami and told my lady friend and emailed hers to her, she was really happy and posted about it on twitter. after thanksgiving we're flying out, im guessing Miami wont be cold and we can still go the beach and shit. im excited, im going to get a nice hotel too, probably going to be like 2k for two weeks. shes suppose to come over tonight, im guessing she'll show me gratitude with her tight ass pussy, put that mouth to work lol....but yeah im still grateful for my life, not everyday is as exciting as some but im blessed, the universe always provides for me and im grateful

xxx006

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
today has been chill, got a lot done. not too much to blog about but i did kind of make a connection with this youtuber on instagram, that was cool me and her have a lot in common, could be good friends. i guess its the stuff i say but my DM's always seem to get answered. so im grateful for whatever that is. i try to be more aware of it now, but ive been told a lot in my life that im not aware of the luck that i have. its like others see it in me but i feel like i still have to work hard for everything, despite what they say. but im grateful for that because it made me tough, determined and disciplined. really i just dont want to be old and regret stuff

i also order my tickets to Miami and told my lady friend and emailed hers to her, she was really happy and posted about it on twitter. after thanksgiving we're flying out, im guessing Miami wont be cold and we can still go the beach and shit. im excited, im going to get a nice hotel too, probably going to be like 2k for two weeks. shes suppose to come over tonight, im guessing she'll show me gratitude with her tight ass pussy, put that mouth to work lol....but yeah im still grateful for my life, not everyday is as exciting as some but im blessed, the universe always provides for me and im grateful

xxx006
This kind of language is allowed on this site? -_- You could talk like this on this site always or is this just now when there are no mods here?

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The future is generating the past and the past is generating the future. If a future version of anyone changes the past in any way then it would create a parallel universe.
Actually if the spice time continuum is interrupted it will reset itself through a mini big bang and not create a parallel universe

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Actually if the spice time continuum is interrupted it will reset itself through a mini big bang and not create a parallel universe
If it resets then the future self will be erased along with everything. Mini-big bang sounds weird, will probably just cause a regular one. But then again i believe in parallell universes

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If it resets then the future self will be erased along with everything. Mini-big bang sounds weird, will probably just cause a regular one. But then again i believe in parallell universes
There are three recorded in this galaxy. The burst last less than a nanosecond and recreate the present.
Post automatically merged:

Belive it or not It was on a documentary about Quantum Physics

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This kind of language is allowed on this site? -_- You could talk like this on this site always or is this just now when there are no mods here?
idk i always talk the same. but im guessing we're all adults here, i dont think i used any language thats awful or offensive

Last edited:

Kishi Uzumaki

Elite
Kin
1,725💸
Kumi
2,503💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry ! just had a brain fade thinking to much into it Lol

The future is generating the past and the past is generating the future. If a future version of anyone changes the past in any way then it would create a parallel universe.
@ bold

All i get is this present will become past a millisecond later and future will become present at the same moment

but if i go further more the future that became present will become past another millisecond later then it would be correct to say future is generating the past and it is because there's a past that one can say there's a future thus it can be said the past is generating future if not there will only be a present

and if this isn't the case u better elaborate .

Last edited: