Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice my friend very nice..but do u feel like u achieved ur true purpoze in tis life???..
thats a good question. i feel like i am aligned with my purpose yes. but the only thing thats constant in life i learned is change, so this may just be a stepping stone to something else. one thing ive learned is a lot of stuff i was doing because i wanted to, ended up impacting others unintentionally. its bigger than me which is kind of humbling but made me more aware of my actions and to think before i act

what about you? you seem like a fun guy. do you feel like youre fulfilling your purpose?

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i'm minamoto i like to find...

teh peacefull state for my mind...

but if someone rastle my jimmies..

im gonna soloe teh enemies..

im gonna be like hurrican..

and stab u wit 100 shuriken!!!..

i'm gonna be like volcano

and end ur life wit my prefect sunsano!!!..

go away leave me alone!

or ima show u teh powerz,i've never shown!!

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@GrapeApe so I'm driving without my glasses and everyone is driving to the left. Guess what I do, try and drive around the right and a cop pi Ned me in honking the horn at the same time. So my bumper is a foot behind the guy in a accident trying to merge left. What a pain in the arse.

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thats a good question. i feel like i am aligned with my purpose yes. but the only thing thats constant in life i learned is change, so this may just be a stepping stone to something else. one thing ive learned is a lot of stuff i was doing because i wanted to, ended up impacting others unintentionally. its bigger than me which is kind of humbling but made me more aware of my actions and to think before i act

what about you? you seem like a fun guy. do you feel like youre fulfilling your purpose?

tbh i dont know shit about this life...im just like small fish in big ocean...so i feel like teh purpoze of life is fullfilling me..
Post automatically merged:

@GrapeApe so I'm driving without my glasses and everyone is driving to the left. Guess what I do, try and drive around the right and a cop pi Ned me in honking the horn at the same time. So my bumper is a foot behind the guy in a accident trying to merge left. What a pain in the arse.
listen this is site for manga...not site to expoze ur**************** u know what i mean???....dont make me activate my perfect susano!!!..

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thats risky to drive without glasses when you need them, hopefully you learn from that. but at least youre okay right? i mean you couldve fucked up your car or become seriously injured. thats something to be grateful for, you at least still have the possibility of tomorrow and that can hold anything

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

tbh i dont know shit about this life...im just like small fish in big ocean...so i feel like teh purpoze of life is fullfilling me..
Post automatically merged:

listen this is site for manga...not site to expoze ur**************** u know what i mean???....dont make me activate my perfect susano!!!..
Looks like you need a break this is the chatterbox not the naruto section

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
sometimes i just creat random bs and pipole mistook it for wisdom..
wisdom is being able to recognize truth, thats why the wise listen to even children. even if you didnt mean that, i see that as really profound. because life is kind of doing that, its fulfilling us through experience and interacting with it. its giving us purpose

its okay to accept compliments, we are all worthy of them. you did good minamoto, you did good

• Love
Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wisdom is being able to recognize truth, thats why the wise listen to even children. even if you didnt mean that, i see that as really profound. because life is kind of doing that, its fulfilling us through experience and interacting with it. its giving us purpose

its okay to accept compliments, we are all worthy of them. you did good minamoto, you did good
dat minamoto :cool: ..

Reactions: GrapeApe

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the last few days have been crazy. im really grateful for my life. ive learned the universe really works stuff out for you, just have to be open to the possibilities it presents you, outside of your expectations

but my ex got the job i set up an interview for her with. she was so happy, made me feel really good that i could help her, especially how our relationship ended. we went out to dinner and she wore this beautiful black dress that looked like it was painted on her body. after we went to this comedy club and saw a few comedians, it was okay. but in the parking lot in my car she surprised me…shes so primal and animalistic, i felt like i had a melting ice cream cone attached to me, i missed that about her. then after i dropped her off at her house and we decided we’ll hang out again. but that whole night was a trip, i kind of hope she does a good job after i got her the job though. shes getting paid good enough so i think she will

but that was a crazy night, i dont want to be in a committed relationship with her or even my lady friend im taking to Miami in my life right now. but i wouldve never thought id be in that situation with her again. today has been cool though, finished some stuff i was working on. i decided im going to get the interior of my car worked on while im on vacation, its leather but i want it diamond stitched. just waiting on a pineapple and bacon pizza i ordered with my cat now

but yeah life is full of surprises. im grateful for all of the blessings i have. im really at a point where i just trust the process and go with the flow and i feel im aligning with all that is right for me. its a nice feeling

xxx009

Reactions: minamoto

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Then write some truthfics! 🙏😭
ok since u insist so mutch i am gunna give u true story based on true events :

it was one man who live in north afrika...

teh man was very nice man but he had lot of psycho and social problems in life...these problems turned him a drunk addicted to aclkohol man...tis was a only way to forget his pains...

- so one day teh man came out of teh bar drunk ...so when he is about teh cross road a poor old lady who was sitting there asked him for money ..

old woman : " hey drunk man give me a nickel"..

drunk man : "ok ,here it is"..

old woman : "omg im so happy thank you drunk man!!....may god send u to paradise after u die"..

drunk man : " :] "

so when drunk man is about to cross teh road , a unexpected happens...A BIG GIANT TRUCK HIT HIM AND CUT HIM INTO PIECES!!

truck driver : "OMG WHAT I HAVE DONE!!!..I JUST KILLED A DRUNK MAN!!! T_T "..

sad news: drunk man is dead!!!...

teh drunk man's body was destroyed...but his soul remain intact....then a groupe of hell's angels come to collect his soul and submit it to god for jujment day :

angel of hell : " what fvvcking mieserable piece of $h!t drunk man..he never worshiped god nor had he been religious man...and worst of all he died drunk...time to throw his soul in hell.."

but suddenly a other groupe of angels showed up , unbelievable !!its teh angels of paradize!!!!

angel of paradize: " hey hey hey wtf u think u r doing to this man's soul, angels of shitty hell????"

angel of hell : " what do u mean what im doing???...im just doing my ordinary job.. this man was evil man and he dezerves hell, so i'm taking his soul to hell"..

angel of pradize : " r u baka???...didn't u see how teh man died doing a act of benevolence???"

angel of hell : " so what??? he spent his whole life drinking alcohol so he dezerves hell"..

angel of paradize : " nikka there's no way im gonna let u take this man's soul to hell !!!.."

a huge fight was about to break out between the 2 groupes of angels...untill a wise angel showed up..

wise angel : "stop fighting stop fighting!! godammit look at ur selves u acting just like kids!!...listen to me now ..i have a better idea to solve ur problem.."

angel of hell : " what is it.."

wise angel : " we will go to God and make him our arbitrary...so god will dicide where this drunk man's soul will go, either hell or paradize"..

angel of hell : "good idea!!!"..

angel of paradize : "sounds fine by me....lets go meet our maker!!!.."

angels took teh drunk man with them to meet god..

God :" who are you???"..

drunk man : " how tf im supozed to know?? u r god u tell me who i am!!"...

god :" just kidding ;)....u r teh drunk man!!"..

God : "ok now whats' teh problem my beautifull angels ???"...

angel of hell : "hey god u see this dunk man here?? he was a evil man he never worshiped u and he died drunk.."

angel of paradise : " but god maybe he was drunk , but he was also a nice man...he drunk alkohole becuz he had lot of problems"..

angel of hell : "but he died drunk!!"

angel of paradize : "but he also died doing a nice thing , he gave money to a pooor woman!!!"..

teh debate was so heated betweeen teh 2 groupes of angels "bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla"...and it lasted more then 2 hours..god started feeling bored and finally lost it , so he said to teh man :

God : " here's ur nickel ...now plz gtfo!!!!"...