Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My nig Chun Woo Han. Looks like he has chances of turning back. It'll amp even more if Shiho gets revived again.

As for Sahyung, I actually feel pretty bad for him dying.

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fuck all that, show more of my dude Kaiser.

If he can control all of these people then he must be god tier for this manhwa.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuck all that, show more of my dude Kaiser.

If he can control all of these people then he must be god tier for this manhwa.
People who hide behind the strong, controlling their emotions, are not always strong. Some are just pesky cowards.

OT - So the teacher is still a teacher, jerky ass head for sure though. He will never be able to kill Shioon, that's for sure.

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People who hide behind the strong, controlling their emotions, are not always strong. Some are just pesky cowards.

OT - So the teacher is still a teacher, jerky ass head for sure though. He will never be able to kill Shioon, that's for sure.
yea, he operates like a d*ck but he's still cool. i hope he doesn't wait until he's on his damn deathbed to reveal to shioon that he still gives a f*ck about him.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Text :
Haha… this is the first post since 2015 began… somehow we’ve just been that busy…

Many of you could already tell, but,…. Breaker 2 is coming to an end. Breaker part 2 will end with chapter 200. Also, there will be a final epilogue of 1 part. Just part 1 [of Breaker] took 3 years… and part 2 took 5 years… I feel both relieved and disappointed.

Together with Archlord, we’ve been working non-stop without a break for 10 years.

Then… there are many readers who are wondering when Breaker, part 3, will enter serialization, but… we are expecting to not begin serialization for a little while. We will rest for a couple of months and then expect to start on a new work together with serializations that have piled up.

The plan is to produce a work that, perhaps, forgoes the traditional page-view style and introduces the webtoon style with colour. Our apologies to those waiting for part 3, but… 8 years… was quite a long time… we really want to produce something new and maybe we’ll produce a new novella with the author Jeon Keuk-jin.

Also, after taking care of this week’s chapter 199’s deadline, and depending on the number of pages, we will rest next week for one week and chapter 200 is expected to go up on May 1st.

Source: Mangacow comment section(Post by: Krad)/Authors blog(Raw Version)

This means:
-No breaker next week
-Part 2 ends on May 1st
-There'll be a break before part 3 starts
-Part 3 will probably be in webtoon format.

@Honestly I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, I just hope it doesn't change the whole atmosphere of the Breaker.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Text :
Haha… this is the first post since 2015 began… somehow we’ve just been that busy…

Many of you could already tell, but,…. Breaker 2 is coming to an end. Breaker part 2 will end with chapter 200. Also, there will be a final epilogue of 1 part. Just part 1 [of Breaker] took 3 years… and part 2 took 5 years… I feel both relieved and disappointed.

Together with Archlord, we’ve been working non-stop without a break for 10 years.

Then… there are many readers who are wondering when Breaker, part 3, will enter serialization, but… we are expecting to not begin serialization for a little while. We will rest for a couple of months and then expect to start on a new work together with serializations that have piled up.

The plan is to produce a work that, perhaps, forgoes the traditional page-view style and introduces the webtoon style with colour. Our apologies to those waiting for part 3, but… 8 years… was quite a long time… we really want to produce something new and maybe we’ll produce a new novella with the author Jeon Keuk-jin.

Also, after taking care of this week’s chapter 199’s deadline, and depending on the number of pages, we will rest next week for one week and chapter 200 is expected to go up on May 1st.

Source: Mangacow comment section(Post by: Krad)/Authors blog(Raw Version)

This means:
-No breaker next week
-Part 2 ends on May 1st
-There'll be a break before part 3 starts
-Part 3 will probably be in webtoon format.

@Honestly I don't know if this is a good or a bad thing, I just hope it doesn't change the whole atmosphere of the Breaker.

bREAKER was always a webtoon, anyway. Or am I wrong?