vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great. Talk about life. It's spontaneous indeed. Amazing chapter. Who would've thought that this guy will be his master? He is still after the Black Origin Threshold, I guess. That's the only technique he doesn't know, that old guy. The unpredictability of this manga is amazing.

Tachondar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just finished this Manwha. The ending was just so awesome... to bad I'll now have to wait every week for the new chapter.
Seriously, this story had a strong grip on me, just like with Naruto. Too bad the old guy died :/

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just finished this Manwha. The ending was just so awesome... to bad I'll now have to wait every week for the new chapter.
Seriously, this story had a strong grip on me, just like with Naruto. Too bad the old guy died :/
You unfortunately will have to wait a lot longer than just a week. It recently went on hiatus as the writers want to focus on another series before starting part 3 of The Breaker.

Tachondar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You unfortunately will have to wait a lot longer than just a week. It recently went on hiatus as the writers want to focus on another series before starting part 3 of The Breaker.
Yes I've just done some research and read that somewhere as well... too bad :/
I hope they make a breakthrough to start animating manwha's in Korea. As of now there are some complications (unclear)
but I'd love it if they animated The Breaker 0_o

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thought the series was magnificent in Part 1

Heard part 2 was worse, but I just finished it and thought it was perfect.

It's the first manhwa/manga to have made me cry in a very long time, I cried a few times actually.

roncato

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Manhwa] The Breaker: New Waves

I love The Breaker series ^^ the mangaka is an odd one though >.>
Series? Does The Breaker have series? :eek:

The manhwa is really good, man. :whip:

Also, does any1 have an idea when the series will be continued?

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Manhwa] The Breaker: New Waves

Series? Does The Breaker have series? :eek:

The manhwa is really good, man. :whip:

Also, does any1 have an idea when the series will be continued?
The Breakers
The Breakers New Waves
^ this

The first part is The Breaker. The second part is The Breaker: New Waves, which was finished some months ago. Currently the creators are focusing on their new project Action Idols: Age of Young Dragons and after that they will commence with part three.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for sticking it, it made me curious and i read it. Loved the drawing style and the first part. I hope it will continue because it has a long story to go on.
'Hope so. The silly writer decided to work on another series. I read a few chapters for that one but then got side tracked. Maybe later. He already had an older manga "ruler of the land" publishing from before but it's "the Breaker" series has the best art.