Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Looks like Chun Woo still have something in him that made hide Shioon off from the Kaiser. Too think Ghost Doc still gets annoyed by Elder Kwon. Lol And there's this whole Black Threshold Tech Shioon has been using. Wonder how this fight will turn out. Plus, lol at Ha-ru falling for Shioon.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait, what?

Also Saehee is cancerous.
You must be registered for see images
I take it back.

SaeHee has been an irrelevant fodder ever since she got knocked unconscious. It's like she's there so Shioon can have his moments.
Smdh.

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I take it back.

SaeHee has been an irrelevant fodder ever since she got knocked unconscious. It's like she's there so Shioon can have his moments.
Smdh.
Kaiser should do the same to her as he did Shiho.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I loved this chapter. Damn, I think Chun Woo will take the hit. He really did wanted to save Shioon, but Kwan ****ed up everything. Hell, this is some great unpredictable manhwa.

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
somehow i'm losing interest in this fight.. until last chapter 9ad was acting like a jerk and now all of a sudden we find out that he is actually trying to save his student from kaiser! wtf man? be honest dude..now how do you expect shiwoon to understand all of this? i know, they should pull a "naruto" in this fight, like conveying each others feelings through fists. if that indeed happens, then they can workout and understand each others situations. and then later, 9ad comes back to shiwoon and teaches him everything he knows and at last fights kaiser along side with his student (just kidding--though i really want that to happen). by the way who is that chick? is she another new fodder? and what does ghost hands intend to do to shiwoon? i guess the fight will conclude in the next chapter and the upcoming chapter will be the end of the arc?

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Looks like Chun Woo still have something in him that made hide Shioon off from the Kaiser. Too think Ghost Doc still gets annoyed by Elder Kwon. Lol And there's this whole Black Threshold Tech Shioon has been using. Wonder how this fight will turn out. Plus, lol at Ha-ru falling for Shioon.
who is this haru chick? i dont remember seeing her!

ToadSageNaruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no clue this was here, was about to ask if anyone else read.

so that new chapter. 9ad needs to snap out of it bruh. shioon does needs to learn to stand on his own tho.

Parrish

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
03-13-2015, 09:25 AM

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After all this mess, I just hope the wild update wouldn't develop a bug ( Goomoonryong not reverting back to Sungsengnim), making their next encounter in God-knows-when more enjoyable...

I also hope that Ghost Hands picks up Shioon and trains his butt into a respectable murim-in...

And also hoping that Ryuji faks up the clan headLol real bad...
Yep, hope away

...And RIP Elder Kwon, Elder Jung is waiting.