Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That felt short even thought it was 22 pages long.
What?! No "I'm proud of what you've become and bla bla"~ whatever dying masters/father(or grandpa INC)figures say to their students but "protect the clan, protect Jini?" Gimme back my tears! :NO:

Let's see if Shioon will lose it or not...

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That felt short even thought it was 22 pages long.
What?! No "I'm proud of what you've become and bla bla"~ whatever dying masters/father(or grandpa INC)figures say to their students but "protect the clan, protect Jini?" Gimme back my tears! :NO:

Let's see if Shioon will lose it or not...
I'm honestly crying :'( I seriously going to flip a table if Shioon still want to 'save' his master.... Im scared that he will still act way too innocent.

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yay... The badass shiwoon has come out once again. Though that doesn't look like zombie mode, but still it looks badass. The only drawback of this chapter is, it's small.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As expected, Ghost Hands rages and charges right towards Chun Woo. Lol Of course, I'm also interested in this new aura Shioon is taking.
Yay... The badass shiwoon has come out once again. Though that doesn't look like zombie mode, but still it looks badass. The only drawback of this chapter is, it's small.
Yeah, apparently this is actually part of Chapter 191. The guys were supposed to release it as 36 whole pages. They were possibly going to take a break since producing that much pages in one week was impossible. But because of responses to Chapter 187's break, the scanlators decided to only show parts of last week's chapter and another fraction this week so yeah, we're actually still on Ch. 191.

Here is the scan: [ ]

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!OMFG!:nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

the real shit is about to get started!! ohhh man, i cant wait. if shiwoon doesnt believe in goomoonroyng, then -- then -- then -- what is going to happen to the "master and disciple" thing? i dont want this "i dont believe in you" to be permanent thing! damnit 9 arts, why do you have to be such shit head? now look what you have done to my baby.

and the best part is: "release your ki..if you believe in me" i really loled at that. seriously man?:leaf::leaf: you kill the old man who is like a grandfather to shiwoon and tell him to "believe in me"? like what kinda master would say that? now i really want to see your ass get beaten by your disciple!

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So is it teacher's turn now to be patient and understanding and calm his student down by defending but not attacking with intent to kill?

Though that would be saying he himself had brain enough for that kind of "understanding". He was surprised that old guy Kwan had deliberately taken the hit at the last minute instead of trying to counter or defend himself. But would he be able to put two and two together?

Seeing that it was Shioon's attempt to protect 9AD, which lead to Elder Kwan acting like that it's ironic that 9AD got blamed for something not entirely his fault. He could be blamed for the whole situation but the ultimate death of the of guy (whose name no one seem to remember :p) at that moment and Shioon blamed him for only that thing which he has an excuse for.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So is it teacher's turn now to be patient and understanding and calm his student down by defending but not attacking with intent to kill?

Though that would be saying he himself had brain enough for that kind of "understanding". He was surprised that old guy Kwan had deliberately taken the hit at the last minute instead of trying to counter or defend himself. But would he be able to put two and two together?

Seeing that it was Shioon's attempt to protect 9AD, which lead to Elder Kwan acting like that it's ironic that 9AD got blamed for something not entirely his fault. He could be blamed for the whole situation but the ultimate death of the of guy (whose name no one seem to remember :p) at that moment and Shioon blamed him for only that thing which he has an excuse for.
They all are basically playing the blame game.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New chapter out and............ Whoa!!!

Ghost doc and the Murim head are smart but.... What does Kaiser mean...? Was 9 AD was trying to keep Shioon off that villain's radar! And Does it mean Kwan's suicidal attempt actually backfired?
For it looks like 9AD wanted to protect shioon from kaiser and didn't want him under his control too like that girl (original gaju) or himself..