vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I pity the lesser gaju of heavenly school.. And I an waiting for 9 arts to use some brains.
The guy is obviously testing Shi-woon, you know. Remember when he said in one of the chapters of the breaker that as long as shiwoon doesn't changes the way he is, he will always consider him as his student. And we all know that, this guy basically destroyed his ki centre to protect him not harm him and knew that Kansung will take care of his wounds. But now that he is back again in the murim world, alive and kicking, and with all that sosul coming back and taking the command over sunwoo clan, alex and that blood sucking medicine guy, the revival test on 9 arts' GF and all, it's no rocket science where this thing is going. The team breaker is coming back.
One showdown in the prequel seperated them, this showdown will reunite them and the next will be BAAM!! Believe it...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The guy is obviously testing Shi-woon, you know. Remember when he said in one of the chapters of the breaker that as long as shiwoon doesn't changes the way he is, he will always consider him as his student. And we all know that, this guy basically destroyed his ki centre to protect him not harm him and knew that Kansung will take care of his wounds. But now that he is back again in the murim world, alive and kicking, and with all that sosul coming back and taking the command over sunwoo clan, alex and that blood sucking medicine guy, the revival test on 9 arts' GF and all, it's no rocket science where this thing is going. The team breaker is coming back.
One showdown in the prequel seperated them, this showdown will reunite them and the next will be BAAM!! Believe it...
I'm hoping that he is testing only but 9Ad has always been slightly impulsive. And hmm I totally forgot about that chapter and statement. I may as well find soe tie and re-read some previous chapters. do you remember which chapter it was or around the general idea where I can find it?

@hata hideaki

I mean the picture is same.
Ah find another one. Manga has more cool images- better for an ava than that. (I never liked that ava. :p)

Last edited:

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ira

If I remember correctly, it's at the start, when shiwoon beats the two guys to a bloody pulp for the first and then hides in basement with fear.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@ira

If I remember correctly, it's at the start, when shiwoon beats the two guys to a bloody pulp for the first and then hides in basement with fear.
Thank you.

"The Breaker New Waves is on break this week! It’ll return next week, the author had to attend a funeral so is unable to release it this week."

I guess I may as well use the break to read what they wrote before the break. T_T

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
finally it started. i guess both the fights will end simultaneously with both of them winning...

and i want both the fights to be quick and not a long drawn out battle. 'cause i want to see the chundumoon guys to get humiliated :snick:

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Great chapter...

I hope the author sheds light about what happened 30 years ago, interesting theories are already being made...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Loved the art.

Loved the fight so far.

And loved the hints about the past.

So far 30 years ago:
Jaegal was imprisoned
Previous Sunwoo Gazu/Kawn's master was killed
Ghost Hand's last duel
Blood & Bone school almost ruined Murim

A conspiracy to make Sunwoo and Chundomoon to finish each other? I forgot How Kaizer came to be- but he was probably one f the conspirators back then too..
Jae-Gal story has holes- He was probably locked up for some mischief-possibly one of the conspirators currently manipulating the older brother playing on his jealously and insecurities ..

And the younger brother is smarter but I wonder if Shiwoon and him end up facing each other in the end..

What did I miss? I find remembering the names in this series harder.. so collecting facts and keeping track of things a little difficult. >_> Let's try to make a list to get the clear picture of events so far and maybe I can remember names. lol

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah...now thats how you end a fight. phew, finally they got rid of that shithead(i hate that guy). and they are really killing me with the suspense, what the hell happened in the last page? who kicked the other guy? was it shi-woon or 9 arts? ughhh...cant wait for the next chapter.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Maybe he will tell them that the bomb will blast the tower they are in too and everyone will die.. Though I doubt they will believe him easily. One can hope that doc reaches the tower in time to treat him.
Probably but i was thinking that shin should take this fight, it would probably be cliche if the old man dies in front of him, which makes me believe he will go into zombie mode, resulting for a berserk shin once again.

#Praises for the old man to kick ass and not being able to be defeated.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Four, (2?) days into the new year and already a potential Cliffhanger of the Year prospect, ~sigh~.

BTW Happy New Years guys, may this year be fruitful...

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thought he was gonna sit there and watch, but he surprised me with badassery...

5/5. Can't wait for tomorrow.