Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Thought he was gonna sit there and watch, but he surprised me with badassery...

5/5. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Kwon would beat 9 arts it seems if he wasn't already been hurt. or at least give him equal fight. ^^ Shiwoon better get to land a good hit or two ( or 5) at 9AD for being a stupid teacher.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isn't there supposed to be 2 chapters today? I mean 187 was of last week officially and 188 should be of this week.

My thoughts exactly, I've been on the lookout since this morning. I'm hyped for chapter 188, thought I might be disappointed but still...

^^^
In a serious fight between Elder Kwon and 9AD, I'll go for Chun-Woo; i.e in other terms a mid-high diff win for 9AD.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

My thoughts exactly, I've been on the lookout since this morning. I'm hyped for chapter 188, thought I might be disappointed but still...

^^^
In a serious fight between Elder Kwon and 9AD, I'll go for Chun-Woo; i.e in other terms a mid-high diff win for 9AD.

Breaker was on break last week because they didn't have enough pages ready. So releasing two chapters at once this week was just a rumour.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Breaker was on break last week because they didn't have enough pages ready. So releasing two chapters at once this week was just a rumour.
Last week the guy who translate The Breaker [ at Mangacow(dot)co] actually said he'll be busy going to Vietnam and will translate the breaker after arriving there.That should have been 187, which we got. So maybe this week is the official break!?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Last week the guy who translate The Breaker [ at Mangacow(dot)co] actually said he'll be busy going to Vietnam and will translate the breaker after arriving there.That should have been 187, which we got. So maybe this week is the official break!?
Yea he said that because he assumed the chapter would be out and he was not going to be there. He left before chapter was out. but luckily the same week Breaker wasn't out either. You can check Daum which publishes it for official notices or releases. It would be raw but you would know.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea he said that because he assumed the chapter would be out and he was not going to be there. He left before chapter was out. but luckily the same week Breaker wasn't out either. You can check Daum which publishes it for official notices or releases. It would be raw but you would know.

Yeah true. Just checked...

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the badassery in the last chapter is off charts...:whip::whip: go shi-woon!! show your teacher whos the boss.

now i really want to see both of them going into the zombie mode..please make it happen!!

MartinRico

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ugh, 9AD is being a ****. Their fight better not be interrupted, that would be annoying.
I need to start reading monthly because the pacing and the short chapters are killing me, but it's just so hard, especially since Vinland Saga and Vagabond are not updating.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, that was different from what I was expecting but I don't mind nonetheless.
Let see if it works.

On another note, imagine Shiho in the helicopter[a slim possibility tho'] but well?

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The difference in level was off the charts, despite all the training he went through. Though I still wanted him to go ape shit with Black Origin Threshold :(

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ugh, 9AD is being a ****. Their fight better not be interrupted, that would be annoying.
I need to start reading monthly because the pacing and the short chapters are killing me, but it's just so hard, especially since Vinland Saga and Vagabond are not updating.
LOl A good idea but I myself get too curious and check it out weekly even if it's only a few panels.

Well, that was different from what I was expecting but I don't mind nonetheless.
Let see if it works.

On another note, imagine Shiho in the helicopter[a slim possibility tho'] but well?
I hope it's from murim alliance ... They need the doc.

The difference in level was off the charts, despite all the training he went through. Though I still wanted him to go ape shit with Black Origin Threshold :(
To be honest this is more realistic. :p It would really have been a bit too much if suddenly Shiwoon could match match 9 AD. On the other hand he had been able to appeal to 9AD's better side with his persistence even before and after his own teacher and Shiho, he understood him the best. If Shiwoon needs experience with martial arts or the fights, his teachers needs to learn to grieve properly and move on. He let's others use him a little too easily when he is not able to get a handle on his own emotions of grief and wish to revenge.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I agree. As much as I wanted a showdown between master sand student, appealing to the "sungseng-nim sense"Lol of 9AD might be pretty much a better idea.

I think those in the helicopter are Kang-Sung, the old geezer doc, Sera, Jini and prolly rest of Sunwoo clan elders.
I thought if there was any better opportunity for Shiho to make a comeback, this would've been it as it would also help 9AD get closure and also bring to light whether Shioon's blood is indeed the Hashi DNA of Breakerverse.

Last edited:

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
that was fast.. :| :|..i expected them to go on for another 3-4 chapters. c'mon shi-woon, whats this bs? keep your emotions aside and fight him like a man!!

and these cliffhangers are really killing me..and i want shiho to show up in that helicopter but thats not possible 'cause the last time she's shown, she is still in that pod butt naked :| :|.

and did anyone notice 9AD's face expressions? in almost every panel his eyes are covered.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest this is more realistic. :p It would really have been a bit too much if suddenly Shiwoon could match match 9 AD. On the other hand he had been able to appeal to 9AD's better side with his persistence even before and after his own teacher and Shiho, he understood him the best. If Shiwoon needs experience with martial arts or the fights, his teachers needs to learn to grieve properly and move on. He let's others use him a little too easily when he is not able to get a handle on his own emotions of grief and wish to revenge.
@bold
That's the best thing about this series.