vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont think so. the black defense forest or something is behind this. i mean in part one they are the one that told the glasses guy to shoot that lady teacher and made 9 arts go on a rampage. after he left shi woon those guys have been brain washing him and up till now he doesnt remember anything. though he remembered it after meeting shi woon. i think shi woon will save his master and there will be a an epic fight between chundmoon guy(the guy who wears white suit). well thats what i think.
This is how it is gonna get down.

Elder Kwon vs That mask guy

Shiwoon vs Chundomoon leader[ first for a short while]
then
Little brother vs Big Brother [ you know what I mean]

and

Shiwoon vs Nine Arts [ main event]

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is how it is gonna get down.

Elder Kwon vs That mask guy

Shiwoon vs Chundomoon leader[ first for a short while]
then
Little brother vs Big Brother [ you know what I mean]

and

Shiwoon vs Nine Arts [ main event]
every fight you mentioned seems possible. but why shiwoon vs nine arts..? i dont get it. for what purpose..?

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
every fight you mentioned seems possible. but why shiwoon vs nine arts..? i dont get it. for what purpose..?
To make him remember fully who he really is and all that. He ain't coming out of that brainwashing drug effect until some serious fight with his Student. The only thing I am afraid of is that he may die in the end.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To make him remember fully who he really is and all that. He ain't coming out of that brainwashing drug effect until some serious fight with his Student. The only thing I am afraid of is that he may die in the end.

All the build-up and then they had to take a break. SMH.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't know there was a thread on The Breaker manga :eek:
I've been up to date for about a year or so. Great manga.
It's been around for quite a while xD...

Should have guessed why it's called "the breaker". >_>
Well, it's shaping up to be the Hiatus X Hiatus of Korean Manhwa, I wonder if Togashi-sensei and the Authors are friends. XD

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, not much happened in this one other than a set-up for a 3v1...
Next week's chapter might be interesting, but I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

3/5 for me this one...

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Browsing through my manga galaxy app on my phone, I found this: .
It seems like someone is translating this weeks chapter, albeit a low quality version. You can have a look if you like...

Last edited:

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess there wont be any fight between shi-woon and 9 arts. this is getting interesting. and i wonder what those old farts will do when they see 9 arts go against them!

if you havent checked the chapter out, here is the link.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess there wont be any fight between shi-woon and 9 arts. this is getting interesting. and i wonder what those old farts will do when they see 9 arts go against them!

if you havent checked the chapter out, here is the link.
There will be a fight, believe it. It's what the story, characters, people, fan, everyone else want at this moment. When someone lose their mind, that someone ain't coming back to his/her senses until some proper beating~That's the rule of every damn story.

OT- This chapter was HOLY. 5/5. It's getting so damn interesting, I can't even wait.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,444💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So no one gave him drug to fool him... but 9arts was stupid enough to take it himself.. >_>

And his fist question" why are you here?" I wonder his reaction when he realizes the glasses guy came with Shiwoon and learns that he is Sunwoo gaju as well as murim leader for the present...he was fighting those guys last time...

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So no one gave him drug to fool him... but 9arts was stupid enough to take it himself.. >_>

And his fist question" why are you here?" I wonder his reaction when he realizes the glasses guy came with Shiwoon and learns that he is Sunwoo gaju as well as murim leader for the present...he was fighting those guys last time...
I'm. not sure if it will be that way. Basically shiwoon is. about to get his ass kicked. and then demoted from his position thanks to lady soshul.