Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn those guys who are with 9 arts dragon. Giving him drugs. I want to see both master and student rolfstamp them. And finally he remembered lee shiwoon..

This manga keeps getting better and better. Love everything about this manga.

Reactions: Osagyefo

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since he flew away in that helicopter I guess? All the events of that night wouldn't be really helpful and they probably handed it as a soothing drug... the pacing is too slow. T_T
I know U_U but i'm looking forward for that student vs teacher fight, so excited, hopefully they won't drag a lot of when that time comes... I hope shin go all badass

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Since he flew away in that helicopter I guess? All the events of that night wouldn't be really helpful and they probably handed it as a soothing drug... the pacing is too slow. T_T
Not to mention it seems the author has some real problems with meeting the weekly deadline ~_~ or are it the scanlators?

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,418💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not to mention he seems the author has some real problems with meeting the weekly deadline ~_~ or are it the scanlators?
Authors. They took a break stating they needed to work on their other work then to work on the story better to figure it out properly.. -_-

Also:

^Here 9AD's memory about the four eye was intact... He seems to have a selective amnesia. Not sure if I forgot something due to breaks or Authors..or what? ????

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

is up..

Great but short.

Another excruciating one week wait for Elder Kwon's "badassery".

Hata Hideaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because right now they're enemies.
i dont think so. the black defense forest or something is behind this. i mean in part one they are the one that told the glasses guy to shoot that lady teacher and made 9 arts go on a rampage. after he left shi woon those guys have been brain washing him and up till now he doesnt remember anything. though he remembered it after meeting shi woon. i think shi woon will save his master and there will be a an epic fight between chundmoon guy(the guy who wears white suit). well thats what i think.