0⚔️
What's with the facepalm? :mad: :T_T:

And no, I've read it several times and I'm sure I understand it. :p
(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 20
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

*I show you the Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals*

I want you to practice these a few times and get them memorized. I then want you to begin to build up a large amount of earth chakra into your body. Then by release the chakra through your feet into the ground right beneath you, I want you to make the earth begin to rise. As it rises I want you to take even more control of it and make it begin to surge forwards in the shape of a wave of earth. I want you to ride it towards my clone and as he gets close focus and make the earth tendril out and cover my clone's feet to trap him in place as you plow through him with the wave.

*Creates a clone*

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Range: Short - Long
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

*I show you the Rat → Snake → Tiger handseals*

I want you to practice these a few times and get them memorized. I then want you to begin to build up a large amount of earth chakra into your body. Then by release the chakra through your feet into the ground right beneath you, I want you to make the earth begin to rise. As it rises I want you to take even more control of it and make it begin to surge forwards in the shape of a wave of earth. I want you to ride it towards my clone and as he gets close focus and make the earth tendril out and cover my clone's feet to trap him in place as you plow through him with the wave.

*Creates a clone*
I use my doton chakra, and keep in mind the properties of earth that you have taught me so well :T_T:. Keeping that in mind, I practice these a few times and get them memorized, repeatedly doing it. I then begin to build up a large amount of earth chakra into my body, which I can store and use up. I then release the chakra throughout my feet into the ground right beneath me, which I use to make the earth begin to rise, because of my Earth Chakra being put into this so powerfully I make sure that I control it well. It begins to rise so I begin to insert even more doton chakra, and take even more control of it and make it begin to surge forwards in the shape of a wave of earth. I then ride it (like a bawse of course) towards your clone and as I get close I then focus and make the earth tendril out and cover your clone's feet to trap him in place, using my doton chakra ^^, as I plow through him (lm ao :rofl:) with the wave.

Itachi: That was slightly hard. :ghehe:

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use my doton chakra, and keep in mind the properties of earth that you have taught me so well :T_T:. Keeping that in mind, I practice these a few times and get them memorized, repeatedly doing it. I then begin to build up a large amount of earth chakra into my body, which I can store and use up. I then release the chakra throughout my feet into the ground right beneath me, which I use to make the earth begin to rise, because of my Earth Chakra being put into this so powerfully I make sure that I control it well. It begins to rise so I begin to insert even more doton chakra, and take even more control of it and make it begin to surge forwards in the shape of a wave of earth. I then ride it (like a bawse of course) towards your clone and as I get close I then focus and make the earth tendril out and cover your clone's feet to trap him in place, using my doton chakra ^^, as I plow through him (lm ao :rofl:) with the wave.

Itachi: That was slightly hard. :ghehe:
(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Moving on.

Now, I want you to take out a scroll and place it on the ground. I then want you to place your hands on it and release a large amount of doton chakra into it. As you are doing it I want you to imagine multiple wolves of mud, as your imagination is a large part of the creation of jutsu. Do this and if my clone steps on it, multiple mud wolves should rise from it, attacking him.

*My clone begins to walk in a straight line to you*

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Moving on.

Now, I want you to take out a scroll and place it on the ground. I then want you to place your hands on it and release a large amount of doton chakra into it. As you are doing it I want you to imagine multiple wolves of mud, as your imagination is a large part of the creation of jutsu. Do this and if my clone steps on it, multiple mud wolves should rise from it, attacking him.

*My clone begins to walk in a straight line to you*
I take out a scroll and place it on the ground, keeping calm and thinking of my doton chakra. I then place my hands on the scroll and proceed to release a large amount of doton chakra into it. While I am doing it I imagine multiple wolves of mud, knowing that my imagination is a large part of the creation of jutsu, I concentrate as hard as I can. I do it so that if your clone steps on it, multiple mud wolves should rise from it, attacking him.

Itachi: Eh, not much to say. O_O

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I take out a scroll and place it on the ground, keeping calm and thinking of my doton chakra. I then place my hands on the scroll and proceed to release a large amount of doton chakra into it. While I am doing it I imagine multiple wolves of mud, knowing that my imagination is a large part of the creation of jutsu, I concentrate as hard as I can. I do it so that if your clone steps on it, multiple mud wolves should rise from it, attacking him.

Itachi: Eh, not much to say. O_O
(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now want you to build up a large amount of earth chakra into your body and then spread it into the ground directly beneath you. Then use the chakra in the earth to make stones rise and surround your body. As they rise, use the chakra within them to combine and form a complete armor of earth around you. Also compress the chakra within the stones to make the armor as dense as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After demonstrating that one, I want you to demonstrate this one

I want you to build up a large amount of earth chakra into your hands and then slam them into the ground. As you do that, release the chakra into the ground beneath my clone and make a dome of earth rise around him. Then go up to the dome and place your hands on it. As you do so, use your chakra to "grab" the chakra of my clone's in the dome to drain him of his chakra. Making him poof away.

*Creates a clone*

-Logic-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I now want you to build up a large amount of earth chakra into your body and then spread it into the ground directly beneath you. Then use the chakra in the earth to make stones rise and surround your body. As they rise, use the chakra within them to combine and form a complete armor of earth around you. Also compress the chakra within the stones to make the armor as dense as possible.

After demonstrating that one, I want you to demonstrate this one

I want you to build up a large amount of earth chakra into your hands and then slam them into the ground. As you do that, release the chakra into the ground beneath my clone and make a dome of earth rise around him. Then go up to the dome and place your hands on it. As you do so, use your chakra to "grab" the chakra of my clone's in the dome to drain him of his chakra. Making him poof away.

*Creates a clone*
I concentrate and build up a relatively large amount of earth chakra into my body and then pouring it a little more chakra I proceed to spread it into the ground directly beneath me. Once I've done that, I then proceed to use the chakra in the earth to make stones rise and surround my body. As they rise, I then use the chakra within them (the stones) to combine and form a complete armor of earth around myself. I'm also sure to compress the chakra within the stones to make the armor as dense as possible.

Itachi: Woah, not bad. o_O

I proceed to build up a large amount of earth chakra into my hands and then slam my hands into the ground. As I am doing this though, I am sure to release the chakra into the ground beneath your clone and, using precise chakra control and shape manipulation I then make a dome of earth rise around him. I go up to the dome and place my hands on it. As I do this though, I use my chakra to almost 'grab' the chakra of your clone in the dome to drain him of his chakra. As a direct result; making him poof away.