Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh...ok....understood:)

As you create a clone, I begin building up a quite large amount of wind chakra into your mouth, then when i'm done, I release a huge stream of wind from my mouth towards you. I try to make the wind so strong, so powerful that it can collect all rocks,pebbles before it reaches your clone....n when it does it would lift you up and pelt you with the rocks n pebbles in a vortex of wind and earth.
Good.

(Fūton: Kaze Iwa Rendan) - Wind Release: Wind Rock Barrage
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: 20
Description: The user creates a huge stream of wind that carries rocks that lifts the opponent into the air where the rocks hit them.

Now, let's move on to the C-Ranked Futon ninjutsu.

Now, I want you to clap your hands together while you build up a large amount of wind chakra in front of them. Then, I want you to use the chakra to create a very powerful vortex of wind. To do this you'll need to focus on making the wind rotate as fast as possible in front of you before releasing it towards my clone. You can throw kunai in front of this technique if you wish to increase their speed and cutting power. And remember, description.

*Creates a clone*

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great that means m done with d rank wind.....hehe:)

Now, as I see you create a clone, I clap my hands together and gather a large amount of wind chakra. Then, I use the chakra that I build up to create a vortex. I try to rotate the wind as fast as possible to increse its stabilty n attack power. The moment I feel that the vortex has become powerful enough,I release it towards your clone....I throw a kunai in front of this technique to increase its speed and cutting power.

*well senpai can you tell me how is it gonna affect the speed n cutting power of the kunai(the last part)
I actually didn't get it correctly:p*

Last edited:

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great that means m done with d rank wind.....hehe:)

Now, as I see you create a clone, I clap my hands together and gather a large amount of wind chakra. Then, I use the chakra that I build up to create a vortex. I try to rotate the wind as fast as possible to increse its stabilty n attack power. The moment I feel that the vortex has become powerful enough,I release it towards your clone....I throw a kunai in front of this technique to increase its speed and cutting power.

*well senpai can you tell me how is it gonna affect the speed n cutting power of the kunai(the last part)
I actually didn't get it correctly:p*
good.

And @ the kunai part; if you throw a kunai and then release a fast moving body of wind behind it(that would move faster than the kunai can be thrown) then it would increase the speed of the kunai, pretty much giving it an added push to make it penetrate farther and move quicker.

Well done.

Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Now. I want you to build up a large amount of wind chakra and release it in front of you. I then want you to begin to make the wind chakra spin in front of you in the shape of a tiny vortex of wind. I want you to control it and maintain its small size as you throw a shuriken inside it. I then want you to focus and release the now shuriken-vortex towards my clone, cutting through him and making him poof away.

*Creates clone*

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
good.

And @ the kunai part; if you throw a kunai and then release a fast moving body of wind behind it(that would move faster than the kunai can be thrown) then it would increase the speed of the kunai, pretty much giving it an added push to make it penetrate farther and move quicker.

Well done.

Fūton: Reppūshō) - Wind Release: Gale Palm
Type:Attack/Supplementary
Description: A simple technique that when the users hands are clapped together, wind is compressed and transformed into a powerful gale. This technique, when used as an isolated attack has the power to easily knock over a human. Though the true value comes from using it together with projectile weapons like shuriken or kunai. Their speed, power, and ability to wound or even kill are all increased several times.

Now. I want you to build up a large amount of wind chakra and release it in front of you. I then want you to begin to make the wind chakra spin in front of you in the shape of a tiny vortex of wind. I want you to control it and maintain its small size as you throw a shuriken inside it. I then want you to focus and release the now shuriken-vortex towards my clone, cutting through him and making him poof away.

*Creates clone*
Wakari-masta:)

Ok....now as you create a clone,I concentrate and build up a large amount of wind chakra on front of me just like the last time......
I begin manipulating the wind chakra and make it spin such that it starts forming small vortex of wind.......
I maintain my chakra control so that the vortex is maintained and it spins with high velocity...
I then throw a shuriken inside the vortex and release the shuriken-vortex towards your clone while making sure that the velocity or the power of the vortex does not decrease.......

:hint: well senpai, does this technique allow me to only create one vortex or as many as I want?

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wakari-masta:)

Ok....now as you create a clone,I concentrate and build up a large amount of wind chakra on front of me just like the last time......
I begin manipulating the wind chakra and make it spin such that it starts forming small vortex of wind.......
I maintain my chakra control so that the vortex is maintained and it spins with high velocity...
I then throw a shuriken inside the vortex and release the shuriken-vortex towards your clone while making sure that the velocity or the power of the vortex does not decrease.......

:hint: well senpai, does this technique allow me to only create one vortex or as many as I want?
Pretty much as many as you want, unless we're talking about an ungodly amount of kunai/weapons here. As even though not listed in the description it would require more chakra the higher the amount of weapons you'd use, and using that jutsu on 100 weapons would have a pretty big impact on you and the amount of chakra you have left.

But yeah, as long as it's a reasonable number, as many as you want.

Good job.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:30
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Now, I want you to make the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake handseals while you build up wind chakra, the handseals guiding your chakra into the correct proportions. Then, using the chakra, I want you to release a very powerful stream of wind from your body in front of you. The gust blowing through my row of clones right here due to your ran. The wind should take down all of my clone.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pretty much as many as you want, unless we're talking about an ungodly amount of kunai/weapons here. As even though not listed in the description it would require more chakra the higher the amount of weapons you'd use, and using that jutsu on 100 weapons would have a pretty big impact on you and the amount of chakra you have left.

But yeah, as long as it's a reasonable number, as many as you want.

Good job.

(Fūton: Kaiten Shuriken) - Wind Release: Rotating Shuriken
Description: This technique will infuse wind-based chakra into bladed weapons. The user can than manipulate the blades in a spinning manner to attack the target.

Now, I want you to make the Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake handseals while you build up wind chakra, the handseals guiding your chakra into the correct proportions. Then, using the chakra, I want you to release a very powerful stream of wind from your body in front of you. The gust blowing through my row of clones right here due to your ran. The wind should take down all of my clone.
Great:cool:

Ok, so as you create multiple clones,I form a series of handseals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake while at the same time I build up my wind chakra. since this being my first jutsu with such complex handseals, I concentrate properly and allow the handseals to guide my chakra into the correct proportions. Then, using the chakra, I release a very powerful stream of wind from my body in front of me.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great:cool:

Ok, so as you create multiple clones,I form a series of handseals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake while at the same time I build up my wind chakra. since this being my first jutsu with such complex handseals, I concentrate properly and allow the handseals to guide my chakra into the correct proportions. Then, using the chakra, I release a very powerful stream of wind from my body in front of me.
*My clones are all taken out*

Good job.

(Fūton: Daitoppa) - Wind Release: Great Break Through
Range:Short-Long
Description: This is a relatively simple technique that when the user performs the following hand seals Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake they create a sudden gust of wind, but its scale varies greatly depending on the user. If used by a superior shinobi, it has enough destructive power to knock down a large tree. The wind from the squall can blow away all things in the user's line of sight. A variation of the technique involves a smaller blast of wind which gets ignited with flame.

I want you to now you to begin by building up a large amount of Futon chakra into you lungs. Then I want you to focus and release that chakra from your mouth in the form of a large vortex of wind. This should knock my clone back and make him poof away due to the sharpness of the wind. Give it a try.

*Poof*

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok, again, as you create a clone,I begin building up a large amount of Futon chakra into my lungs. I focus and release that chakra from my mouth in the form of a large vortex of wind.I try to create the vortex as sharp as possible so that it would have a maximum effect on your clone

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok, again, as you create a clone,I begin building up a large amount of Futon chakra into my lungs. I focus and release that chakra from my mouth in the form of a large vortex of wind.I try to create the vortex as sharp as possible so that it would have a maximum effect on your clone
Good.

(Fūton: Kamaitachi no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Sickle Weasel Technique
Type: Attack
Range: Short - Mid
Description: User creates a whirlwind of slicing wind. Originally used by Temari with her fan, there is a way to create this jutsu without a weapon. Performing quickly handseals, the user will gather his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sharp gust of wind, which in conjunction with the handseals will create a gust of violent slashing wind. The wind created is strong enough to push the opponent back or create 2 inch deep slashes to his body, however the user cannot direct slashes.

Now, I want you to begin by building up a large amount of wind chakra into your mouth. Then by using chakra manipulation I want you to transform the chakra into a sphere of wind itself. I want you to compress the sphere to allow it to maintain its shape, then release it towards my clone. Plowing through him and making him disperse.

*Creates a clone*

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great, again I begin building up a large amount of wind chakra into my mouth. Then by manipulating the wind chakra I transform the chakra into a sphere of wind . I try to concentrate properly so that I could compress the sphere to allow it to maintain its shape. As I see my sphere build up properly I realease it towards your newly created clone:cool:

Last edited:

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great, again I begin building up a large amount of wind chakra into my mouth. Then by manipulating the wind chakra I transform the chakra into a sphere of wind . I try to concentrate properly so that I could compress the sphere to allow it to maintain its shape. As I see my sphere build up properly I realease it towards your newly created clone:cool:
(Fūton: Gōkūhō) - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
Description: The users gathers his Fuuton chakra into the lungs to blow out a sphere of air at his target that can blow backwards the opponent and small objects around him.

Good, now. For this next one I want you to begin by building up a large amount of wind chakra. Then I want you to use the chakra to release a large gust of wind. As you release it I want you to begin to form the gust of wind into multiple tornadoes of wind. Focus on them rotating quickly and maintaining their shape as they make their way towards my clone.

*Creates 4 clones*

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok......now that I see you making 4 clones I quickly begin building up a large amount of wind chakra. Then I use this created chakra to release a large gust of wind. As I release it, I begin manipulating to form the gust of wind into multiple tornadoes of wind. I focus on them rotating quickly and maintaining their shape to have maximum effect on your clones....

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok......now that I see you making 4 clones I quickly begin building up a large amount of wind chakra. Then I use this created chakra to release a large gust of wind. As I release it, I begin manipulating to form the gust of wind into multiple tornadoes of wind. I focus on them rotating quickly and maintaining their shape to have maximum effect on your clones....
Very good, any questions?

(Fūton: Kamikaze) - Wind Release: Divine Wind
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Damage Points: 30(+10 if used with a fire type)
Description: The user releases a gust of wind that forms several small tornadoes. Combined with Fire Release: Running Fire that forms a circle on ground level, this creates a massive flaming hurricane.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes, one.......how can you create a tornado out of the gust of wind?.....i mean is it like a shadow clones forming?.....or fission-gust of wind splitting into 4 parts?

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, one.......how can you create a tornado out of the gust of wind?.....i mean is it like a shadow clones forming?.....or fission-gust of wind splitting into 4 parts?
The gust of wind is simply the wind moving a a high velocity....think of it like a strong breeze....you release the breeze and as it's traveling you simply make the breeze begin to rotate a four points. The breeze begins to divide itself into four parts of rotating wind and eventually it begins rotating so fast that a tornado is formed.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The gust of wind is simply the wind moving a a high velocity....think of it like a strong breeze....you release the breeze and as it's traveling you simply make the breeze begin to rotate a four points. The breeze begins to divide itself into four parts of rotating wind and eventually it begins rotating so fast that a tornado is formed.
Understood'..^.^ that was easy to understand:)

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Understood'..^.^ that was easy to understand:)
Now I want you to make the Tiger → Snake → Ram while you build up a large amount of wind chakra into your hand. I then want you to release the chakra from your hands, using the chakra to release a very large vortex of wind towards my clone. It should blast him against that wall right behind him.

*Creates a clone*

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, as I see you creating a clone, I make the Tiger → Snake → Ram while I build up a large amount of wind chakra into my hands....... I then release the chakra that I gathered into my hands....... I use the chakra to release a very large vortex of wind towards your clone..... I make the vortex spin faster to make it more powerful n dangerous:p

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again, as I see you creating a clone, I make the Tiger → Snake → Ram while I build up a large amount of wind chakra into my hands....... I then release the chakra that I gathered into my hands....... I use the chakra to release a very large vortex of wind towards your clone..... I make the vortex spin faster to make it more powerful n dangerous:p
(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

Any questions about this jutsu?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Fūton: Kami Oroshi) - Wind Release: Godly Wind From The Mountain
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique after performing the required hand seals Tiger → Snake → Ram creates a vortex of wind to blast at a target. It can be used in a combo with Fire Release: Running Fire and Earth Release: Earth Corridor to release a massive inferno at the opponents while they are trapped within the confined space of the earth

Any questions about this jutsu?
Err...no....understood:)