Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*comes running with full speed n trips n falls down*

Eh....sorry Sensei......you see I have to come all the way from the other side of the village so........you know.....I can't help it:(

*gets up*

So can we start Sensei *asks enthusiastically*

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*comes running with full speed n trips n falls down*

Eh....sorry senpai......you see I have to come all the way from the other side of the village so........you know.....I can't help it:(

*gets up*

So can we start Senpai *asks enthusiastically*
@Bold- Corrected. I'm not a sensei.

Alright, now I'm correct by assuming you've had no training in Wind before, right?

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh...sorry...:blush:
Well actually I had a training session where I learned one technique in water...
Umm..not wind, but okay.

So, I want you to tell me everything that you know about Fuuton in the Shinobi World? What is its strength/weakness? How exactly is Fuuton chakra different from normal chakra? Who in the world of Naruto utilizes Wind Release? I also want you to explain in a philosophical way, what wind means to you?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Futon is one of the five basic elements which strong against one element while weak against another....

Futon/Wind is strong against Lightening but weak against Fire

People who use wind chakra are...
Naruto
Asuma
Temari
Danzo etc.

Wind is actually air moving from one place to another....
Wind is something that can be as soothing as a gentle breeze or as rough a tornado...

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Futon is one of the five basic elements which strong against one element while weak against another....

Futon/Wind is strong against Lightening but weak against Fire

People who use wind chakra are...
Naruto
Asuma
Temari
Danzo etc.

Wind is actually air moving from one place to another....
Wind is something that can be as soothing as a gentle breeze or as rough a tornado...
Great, but you missed a part. How is Wind chakra different from normal everyday chakra used to walk on water/walls, enhance taijutsu, perform genjutsu, etc.?

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oops sorry...
Well
wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation around the body and can be enhanced through this method as well. Hence it helps to walk on water/walls, also can be used to perform genjutsu....Wind-natured chakra can also be channelled into blades to increase
their cutting power and overall range.

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oops sorry...
Well
wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation around the body and can be enhanced through this method as well. Hence it helps to walk on water/walls, also can be used to perform genjutsu....Wind-natured chakra can also be channelled into blades to increase
their cutting power and overall range.
Now, I want you to begin to sit there on the edge of that ledge. I want you to begin to think about wind. Think about how it moves, how sometimes it is so gentle that it simply moves around an object, and then at other times it can be so powerful that it takes out everything in its path. As well as that, I want you to begin to make your chakra as thin as possible, making it sharp, like the wind can sometimes be. Let your chakra flow through your body, easily. Now go give it a try.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You got it senpai.....

*I walk over to the edge of the ledge n sit there*

*I close my eyes n start to feel the wind in the surrounding........the wind that touches my skin, the wind that goes through my nostrils.....I also feel the harshness if the wind that changes every minute......*

*now I try to manipulate my chakra n make it as thin as possible....it takes some time but with good concentration I am able to achieve the result*

*as my chakra becomes sharp....I let my chakra flow around freely*

How was it senpai

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You got it senpai.....

*I walk over to the edge of the ledge n sit there*

*I close my eyes n start to feel the wind in the surrounding........the wind that touches my skin, the wind that goes through my nostrils.....I also feel the harshness if the wind that changes every minute......*

*now I try to manipulate my chakra n make it as thin as possible....it takes some time but with good concentration I am able to achieve the result*

*as my chakra becomes sharp....I let my chakra flow around freely*

How was it senpai
@Bold-You don't say what happens, that's for me to decide.

Now, I want you to begin to begin releasing the wind chakra into the sand in front of you, lifting the sand around that area. Then focus and try to make the newly formed dust/sand cloud towards my clone, effectively blinding him and making him lose his balance.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok understood senpai:)

Now I start releasing my wind chakra through my body...I release it into the sand in front if me...as I do the sand around the area also gets affected....
Now I manipulate my chakra n lift the sand cloud towards your clone n in the process I(the sand) blinds you n knock you of the balance...

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok understood senpai:)

Now I start releasing my wind chakra through my body...I release it into the sand in front if me...as I do the sand around the area also gets affected....
Now I manipulate my chakra n lift the sand cloud towards your clone n in the process I(the sand) blinds you n knock you of the balance...
*The cloud begins to form, then simply begins to die out*

Alright, good first attempt, I want you to try again, but focus more on maintaining the cloud the entire...journey(for lack of better words) towards my clone.

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hmm...

I try again.....I start releasing my wind chakra through my body...I release it into the sand in front if me......
Now I manipulate my chakra n lift the sand cloud towards your clone.... I maintain the balance n the chakra n make sure that this time I knock you off with a bigger impact....I slowly take the sands towards your face which effectively blinds you which in turn knocks you off...

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm...

I try again.....I start releasing my wind chakra through my body...I release it into the sand in front if me......
Now I manipulate my chakra n lift the sand cloud towards your clone.... I maintain the balance n the chakra n make sure that this time I knock you off with a bigger impact....I slowly take the sands towards your face which effectively blinds you which in turn knocks you off...
*Clone is blinded and is knocked over*

Good job. Congrats on learning your first wind technique.

(Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique
Type: Defence
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a gust of wind that layers an area in loose sand and dust. Doing so also acts as a sandblaster on the surrounding area. This layer of sand that accumulates on the trees during this technique makes it difficult for others to get a good footing. The initial gust can also temporarily blind opponents by lodging sand in their eyes

Now, I want you to begin to build up a large amount of wind chakra into your hands. Then, I want you to focus and release the chakra from your hands in front of you, concentrating and making the chakra begin to spin outwards in front of you, forming a wall of wind. Do it quickly before this kunai hits you.

*Throws a wooden kunai*

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

As you throw the kunai.....I quickly channel a lot of wind chakra into my hands...
I focus and quickly release the chakra in front of me...
I concentrate properly and maintain my chakra and make it spin such that it becomes a wall (a shield) thus blocking your kunai from hittin me...

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*A shield of wind is made and blows away my kunai*

Good.

(Fūton: Sensougouheki) - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall
Type: Attack/Defence
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: User creates a wall of spinning wind in front of him that is used to push back weapons thrown towards him. It can also be used against taijutsu close range attacks, but the wall can be pushed back with a stronger wind jutsu or if a smoke bomb or explosive tag touches the spinning wind they will automatically get activated because of the sharpness of the wind element, damaging the user also.

Now, for this next technique I want you to simply build up a large amount of wind chakra into your lungs and throat. Then, I want you to use that chakra to release a very powerful stream of wind from your mouth.

*A gust rises beneath you and rises you into the air, sending you flying backwards towards a wall of earth spikes*

Use the stream to send you the opposite way of the wall. I'd be sure to get it right the first time too, might not turn out so well for you if you don't. :p

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The moment I am thrown into the air, I concentrate and gather a lot of wind chakra into my lungs and throat.
Now, as I see the wall of earth spikes approaching, I turn around and use the chakra that I build up to release a very powerful stream of wind from my mouth towards the wall
*this should make me recoil*

Doubt: well senpai, for (Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique, can I only block wooden kunais or objects better than that?

Last edited:

DJ Malik

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The moment I am thrown into the air, I concentrate and gather a lot of wind chakra into my lungs and throat.
Now, as I see the wall of earth spikes approaching, I turn around and use the chakra that I build up to release a very powerful stream of wind from my mouth towards the wall
*this should make me recoil*

Doubt: well senpai, for (Fūton: Fūsajin no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique, can I only block wooden kunais or objects better than that?
Dust Wind should be able to block small objects like Kunai, shuriken, things similar to that as that technique focuses on more of the usage of sand to block blind the opponent. If you're talking about the rumbling wind wall(which is the one that I used with the wooden kunai. You can use it to block shuriken, kunai, swords, small to medium sized rocks, anything similar to that.

On the the next one.

*You go flying back from the earth spikes, landing safely on the ground*

Good job.

(Fūton: Kaze Ogawa no Jutsu) - Wind Release: Wind Stream Technique
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 10
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to change direction in mid-air at high speeds by simply blowing wind out their mouth. The user can also use this technique by blowing it at the ground and causing a dust cloud to rise, concealing the users location and movement.

Now, I want you to begin by building up a quite large amount of wind chakra into your mouth, then I want you to release a huge stream of wind from you mouth. Be sure to make it powerful enough to collect all rocks, boulders, pebbles on its way towards my clone, lifting him up and pelting him with the rocks in a vortex of wind and earth.

*Creates a clone while also creating dozens of large boulders, rocks, and pebbles*

Flash

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh...ok....understood:)

As you create a clone, I begin building up a quite large amount of wind chakra into your mouth, then when i'm done, I release a huge stream of wind from my mouth towards you. I try to make the wind so strong, so powerful that it can collect all rocks,pebbles before it reaches your clone....n when it does it would lift you up and pelt you with the rocks n pebbles in a vortex of wind and earth.