Kin
5,496💸
Kumi
97,804💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Battlements

A now abandoned series of battlements; undead warriors, risen dead, and cultists once stood guard atop the walls. Today, only stray wild beasts patrol its area. Those dare to venture here still will find themselves in a largely abandoned settlement, alone with wolves and other beasts.

Last edited:

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards
  • Establish control over a hostile area (5)
Arriving at Dawn in the new area, I instantly pick up on a large number of individuals concentrated towards the east of the landmass via my shadow sensory granted by the Garb of Achlys . The vast amount of shadows overlapping in the area, in addition to the general structure that they were near indicated that the path towards our goals lay through there. The location was just a bit away, but will the defenders be enough to stop me? Were they even worthy of battling me? But, if I were to really think of it, who am I to them? They do not know my origin, nor my affiliation, at least not by face. It was possible that some old intel may have been deemed relevant, specifically intel relating to the Golden Sabbath. Considering the territory and the history my clan shared with those around here, it was not too far fetched that they knew of an additional member of the Golden Sabbath, hell, they might even know my name. But they did not know me, nor what I brought with me. It was beyond their downfall, for my clan had pretty much ensured that long ago, it was something far more darker...

My attack on the defensive stronghold would not be one of direct combat, but rather one more entertaining and effective. I would bring forth a shadow imitation clones, one already on the ground in shadow form. The two of us will nod as we separate, with each of us heading in a specific direction.
Kagemane Bushin | Shadow Imitation Clone
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: -100 per clone
Damage: N/A
Description: Developed as an advanced variant of the Shadow Clone technique, the Nara Clan's manipulation of shadows created the concept for the Shadow Imitation Clone technique. The user begins by concentrating chakra into their shadow while preforming three hand seals (Ram-Hare-Dragon). Chakra is fed into the user's shadow which is imitating the hand seals and rather then the user creating a actual tangible clone, the shadow will begin to replicate itself into one or more additional intangible shadows of the user imparting 100 chakra each. This technique may be preformed within the same time frame of another shadow technique, and upon creation, or while in use, the clones may stay upon the ground like normal shadows or manifest themselves above ground depending on the needs of the user. These literal shadow clones move separate from the user and move as fast as a standard Kage shinobi or faster depending on the time of day (being twice as fast at dawn and midmorning). The silhouette clones are capable of blending into other shadows to hide and surmount a surprise attack from an opponent's blindside or bind the opponent in place and manipulate their movements counting towards the user's move count. The shadowy clones also move without producing sound and are able to materialize into a solid 3 dimensional form with up to steel like quality counting towards the user's total move count. This allows them to confuse the enemy by making them believe it's the user and/or preform the user's known taijutsu, kenjutsu, or other physical based non-elemental attacks while giving them the binding properties of the shadow and granting said techniques an additional +10 damage due to the hardness. The shadow/user retains complete control over this, and can make all or only part of their body solidify allowing things to pass through them, or blocked entirely (only effective on ninja tools/weapons/physical attacks). Unlike the normal shadow clone technique, these clones cannot be destroyed by physical means as they are purely shadows. The clones can also preform Shadow Techniques, using their bodies as a source. However unlike the parent technique, these clones are only capable of preforming shadow manipulation and physical based non elemental techniques up to A-rank.
Note:
-Only usable by Nara Clan biographies.
-Counts towards the user's total clones per battle.
-Only up to 2 "shadow clones" can be created at a time.
-As with all Nara techniques, Nara clan members have a sensory link at all times with these clones.
-Each clone last three turns, at the end of these turns or if they are destroyed prematurely the clone's unused chakra is returned to the user.
Starting off, the clone would begin with the rapid spreading of himself/his shadow throughout all the terrain. It would spread in actual shadow form, moving outwards in all directions, going over and interlocking with the shadows of all physical objects and beings in the area. It would spread quickly and efficiently, easily taking up more ground as it uses the battlements size and formation against it. The battlements had shadows of their own, as did the beasts, the undead, the cultists, and many more, and now those shadows would be aiding his to spread and move, inconspicuously and perfectly hidden in plain sight. The time of day made things much easier and much more. The actions taken by myself would only aid it more...
(Kage: Kurechin) - Shadow Arts: Cretin
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 5
Description: Used for the purpose of story telling, Cretin allows the user to manipulate his shadow in all of its forms in order to convey a story to an audience. The story can range from a simple manipulation that covers a few centimeters to a grand, up to scale, extravagant showing. The user's imagination is the only limit. The technique can last 5 turns due to it being inherently harmless and easy to use. It costs 5 chakra points per turn to sustain, with a turn interval required between uses.
Personally, I would move towards the battlements as I fiddle with a single kunai in my hand. I would go down straight in the middle, releasing my chakra as I do so. It was in attempt to gain the attention of the defenders, and oh boy did I gain their attention. Within moments the skies darkened as fleets of arrows were released onto me. It was amusing, thinking that arrows would stop me, without further input, but rather withdrawal of input, I would allow Erebus to take ahold me, turning me into a shadow based on my previous usage of the shadow imitation technique, while also releasing my LW. I would control my shadow form to have my pinky finger be in solid tendril like form. I would use it to hold the kunai as I keep trecking on. Soon enough, I would close in enough to practically hear the battle commands and shouts, the beasts would start to appear, and I could spot that the defensive army wasn't so much of the living. It was of little consequence, the living and the dead would fall.
(Ninjutsu: oshi kokuou) Ninja Art: Pressure Of A King
Chakra: 5 - 40
Damage: N/a
Description: This technique is used as another form of intimidation, by showcasing the amount of chakra the user currently wields/posses. The user will exert chakra from all over their body releasing their chakra causing it to take on a transparent hue but visible to the eye. Resembling a distortion in the air. This chakra due to it being very powerful becomes very dense, meaning others though its not offensive, can feel it. As if their body got slightly heavier then normal. Depending on how much chakra is released, depends on how far the chakra can be felt from a distance.

Note: This jutsu is mainly for rping purposes but the effects of S rank can stun a chounin and genin
Note: The S rank can only be used twice
Note: A-S rank reaches up to long range C-B reaches up to mid range E-D Short range
Note: This is offensive in no way at all. This jutsu though it makes the opponent feel slightly heavier its for cosmetic purposes and does not effect the speed what so ever
(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
(Kage: Erebus) - Shadow Arts: Erebus
Chakra: Equal to the technique that activated it, then five per turn
Damage: Dependent on the technique that activated it
Description: The technique entails the highest level of chakra usage, requiring one to be a master of ninjutsu, genjutsu, and nara clan techniques. The technique becomes active whenever a Nara Clan technique, or anything related is used. It remains active as long as the aforementioned technique is active, costing an additional five chakra points per turn. The techniques activation is passive and happens regardless of the user’s will. Essentially, it changes the user to intangible shadows, rendering them immune to physical damage. This has been compared to the Hozuki’s clan technique in one aspect and to Gaara’s 'subconscious’ ultimate defence in another. In some ways this is the opposite of the hiding in shadow technique, where instead of blending with a shadow, the user would become a shadow himself. While in this state the user is restricted to Nara Clan and Related techniques and non-elemental techniques. If the user wishes to use techniques outside of the restriction, then they must revert back to their normal state through sacrificing 10 chakra points. However, if a shadow technique is still in play, then the user would once again return to the shadow form. This means that if in turn one the user used a shadow technique that lasts multiple turns and he wishes to use water and wind techniques, he would be forced to use 10 more chakra point with each technique used. After the release of the technique the user would return to his shadow state. If the elemental technique can be maintained over multiple turns, it would not force the user back to his normal form.

While in shadow state, the user becomes capable of using shadow techniques from his body, basically controlling himself like he would control a shadow. Furthermore, at a cost of 5 chakra, the user can change partially or fully between the different states of shadows, allowing the user to have offensive capabilities as well if needed. While in intangible shadow form, the user can move like a shadow at speeds equal to that of theirselves in normal sates. The technique’s chakra cost would be equal to that of the technique that triggers it. The damage delivered would be dependant on the rank of the technique used. While in this state the user becomes weak to a shadows weaknesses, like a strong fire would revert the intangible user back to his normal state while also delivering damage to a user, if feasible. The technique can be used 4 times per battle. As mentioned in the description the form lasts as long as the trigger technique.
Once I was near enough, I would perform my portion of the plan, with a slight modification. I would wait for the opportune moment to move, specifically between the array of the arrows and a beast strike. I would return my hands to normal form, just momentarily, in order to place two tags on the kunai, before imbuing it with my chakra, both normal and that of dream sand. A moment later, I would have my pinky turn to it's tendril form and have the kunai swing around it before returning said pinky back to shadow form at the apex of the swing, sending the kunai high into the sky. A few moments would pass and I would continue moving closer to the battlements, reaching the walls, it was only then that I would once again revert my hands to normal form to perform a sequence of handseals...
(Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in which you can apply the tags can be used. In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less experienced ninjas can find that throwing one or more kunais with the sealing tags attached at the technique which will trigger the same effect when the kunais stick on the technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so most opponents can either counter the restraining technique (thus preventing the sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its effects entirely. If the target, however, fails to counter the restraining technique or is counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the tags in his next move, then the seal will fully be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed to be used on summons and Edo Tensei Summons but will work on any opponent except Jinchurikiis.
(Sunēkutagu o Bakuhatsu) - Exploding Snake Tags
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 5
Damage: 10
Description: These are special exploding tags created by the Sage of Snakes. These tags are blue with a snake tattoo and scaly look. The user will use these instead of normal exploding tags. When these tags go off the release 10 tiny snakes (2 inches in length) that have explosive scales. The snakes will bite down and wrap around the nearest body part and than explode. The explosions each have the power of a normal explosive tag.
Note: Must post this in the user bios to be able to use them
Note: When attached to a kunai, these tags can be countered in a free form way the same as normal explosive tags. The snakes are treated the same and may be countered with sword slashes ect
(Yumeton | Dākutaimuzu) - Dream Sand: Dark Times
Spoiler
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30/40
Description: Dark Times is a dream sand infusion technique that focuses on infusing the Yumeton with different aspects of his aresnal.
A Rank- This infusion allows for the user to infuse his different elemental chakra with Yumeton's (Earth and Water) in ratio's that would layer them with Yumeton crystals. For water techniques, they would appear to glimmer with the white crystals of inert Dream Sand and gain cutting properties, while earth techniques would be encrusted with the inert crystals that gave it the same. This would cause both elements used to raise 1 rank/20 damage in effectiveness(does not change S/Ws). The user must perform 3 handseals when doing this effect and this may be done 4 times per battle, needing a 2 turn cooldown. This counts of a move but may be used simultaneous to another water or earth technique of course. This adds 10 chakra to the cost of a move

S Rank - This ability may be posted in the user's biography or at the start of battle so that he may start the battle with it prepped, and is a passive ability requiring chakra. The user may infuse his equipment (seals, clothing, weapons, kunai/kunai equivalent, etc) with Yumeton, giving these objects a shimmering look due to the white crystals influence within them. For defensive purposes, this gives anything coated basic C rank protection from physical damage. The user's weapons also gain the effect of being able to basically inject the opponent with a powerful dose of Dream Sand upon penetrating their skin or being inside of him in some way due to this coating(S-rank). The user's seal/kanji based techniques and abilities become enhanced with Yumeton and the usual Kanji material is replaced by a Kanji made of Dream Sand that is charged with more chakra and power than the original, thus allowing the seal to draw from a stronger source of chakra as well as being fortified by the dream sand crystals themselves. This allows sealing tags to be capable of dealing damage equal to it's rank when something makes contact with it . The addition of the Dream Sand kanji as a power source makes it so that techniques that fit this category raise in effectiveness by 1 Rank/20 Damage Points as well as requiring 10 more chakra to activate. This only works on Sealing based techniques up to A rank (Advanced Fuuin users are able to increase S-rank Fuuinjutsu techniques by +10 damage/chakra.) rank and only effects seal/scroll/kanji based techniques and abilities. This variation can be utilized three times per battle with a two-turn cooldown. While a seal under the effect of Dark Times is in play, this technique cannot be activated, the cooldown starting when the Fuuinjutsu it is adorned to becoming void. The effects of Dark Times lasts for as long as the seal it is adorned to does. The user cannot coat a weapon while Dark Times is used on a Fuuinjutsu and vice versa, nor can the S-rank version be used while the A-rank version is in play. No A-rank and above Yumeton techniques can be used in the same turn Dark Times is activated for either version.
(Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shuriken Shadow Clone Jutsu
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After throwing one shuriken or more against their target, the user creates up to a thousand shadow clones of the shuriken (or kunai, senbon, etc, basically any basic weapon) after performing Ram → Rat → Bird → Boar → Tiger which multiply the damage as its striking down the enemy. This is a technique that combines ninja tools with ninjutsu. Compared to normal shadow clones, clones of material objects are said to be on a far higher level. There is no need for preparations beforehand, like stocking up on shuriken, yet since the shadow clones are real and not illusions, all the shadow blades that fly around are equally lethal. This is valid for any weapon copied and it has been seen that the copied weapons will also have the tags or markings of the original, like sealing or explosive tags or sealing marks.

A moment would pass, and the skies would darken, as the single kunai would multiply into a thousand copies, of which 200 would be supplied with the chakra to release the snake tags. This would result in the raining down of two thousand snakes on the battlements. The mass amount of kunai and snakes, in addition to the arrows fired and the beasts revealed would all make things smoother for my clone, as it would have stealthily completed it's spread in the terrain. I would ascent atop the battlements, still in shadow form, phasing through the attacks of the defenders, and simply avoiding attacks that could have potentially endangered my form through my increased dexterity, I would stand before the undead and defenders on the ledge as more snakes fall down and explosions ensue all around.

I am the heir to Chaos
More soldiers arrive and direct their attacks towards me.

I am the descendent of Erebus
Some of the beasts manage to climb up behind me.

I am the usurper of Nyx
My clone would stop them all, preventing them from interrupting me. The Order of the Prophet would be induced under the influence of Cretin.

I am Aurelius Vayne!

You must be registered for see images

All those in The Battlements shall bow, and they shall all face their demise, they shall face darkness. The creatures would be absolutely obliterated by the kunais and explosions, the fact that the their were all laced with Dark Times meant that even if they were to survive for the moment, it would be only a matter of minutes(turns) before they all succumb to their death, due to the effects of Dream Sand. The creatures would suffer from a hallucinogenic death, a fate far better than the undead who would be made ineffective under the influence of the tags. The cultists would be the ones that had it worse, as they would not only fall under the effect of the Dream Sand, but also under the effect of the barrage of kunais, explosions, and general discomfort and loss of control over theirselves. The hold over the creatures and individuals would be fortified through the use of Creation of Yesterday, allowing for the easy sealing and assassination of the entire battlement forces.
(Kage: Chumon No Yogen-Sha) - Shadow Arts: Order of The Prophet
Chakra: 10
Description: After capturing the target(s), either through this technique or others, the user is given the opportunity to humiliate the target(s). The user can choose to force the opponent to bend their knee(s) in order to kneel in front of the user, or to choose to cause the target(s) to close their mouths, preventing them from talking. The two are often used together to silence insubordinate mongrel. Other than the aesthetic uses of the technique it has a practical use. The user can choose to close the mouths of the target(s) as they are releasing a jutsu, thus effectively stopping the technique and potentially harm the target(s) depending on the nature of the released technique.
Yumeton: Trū Cúlar | Dream Sand: True Colors
Spoiler
Type: N/A
Range: N/A
Description:
Yumeton is a crystalline element that not only has physical properties but also comes along with a variety of psychoactive and hallucinogenic affects, which don't lessen nor fade (mentioned in submission) no matter the form it takes (solid or sand-like). The following effects are references to the psychoactive/hollucinogenic effects that would take place if one were to absorb the substance; Whether it be orally, through the skin, directly into the bloodstream, or even by smelling the fumes that it gives off when burned.

D-C Rank: Absorbing dream sand through means mentioned before of these ranks causes effects such as intense visual hollucinations, altered conception of time and overwhelming fear. This would simply cause their tracking speeds to decrease by 1/4 due to the mind being warped by the psychoactive side-effects.

B-A Rank: In addition to previous effects, the target would feel extreme lung irritation, along with distortion of their vision, color and sound. The lung irritation causes them to be unable to spew out techniques from their mouths that are S ranks or above due to the pain overwhelming them whenever they attempt to inhale or exhale too deeply. This would include Sound techniques or any other techniques of the nature that requires the user to exhale via yelling and such. The distortion of vision, sound and color simply makes it very difficult for the target to actually perceive things along the lines of the effected senses. Meaning they wouldn't be able to make out or hear extremely small sounds, wouldn't be able to see further than mid range or make out colors (basically color blind).

S Rank and above: In addition to previous mentioned effects, the targets, if exposed to the dream sand for 2 turns would fall into paralysis. After 2 more turns of exposure, they'd fall unconscious. 2 turns after that, they'd experience a painful death, usually a heart attack or organ failure being the case.

Note: The Effects of Dream Sand only go into effect after a full turn of being exposed to the element.
Note: After being effected, the targets can't lessen nor rid the effects (in submission) unless they somehow cleanse the element from their system, though removing themselves from exposure would have the effects not further worsen.
(Kage: Kurieshonzu No Kinou) - Shadow Arts: Creations of Yesterday
Chakra: 30
Description: Similar to it's parent technique "Shadow Arts: Creations of Tomorrow" this technique allows the user to separate previously created shadow constructs from his shadow. The separated constructs would gain the traits of Shadow Imitation Shuriken/Shadow Paralysis Jutsu, similar to Creations of tomorrow, which allows the separated constructs, if they were to hit the targets shadow, to pin and stop the target in their place. After separation from the user the constructs can be mentally controlled by the user, thus allowing him to focus on other techniques more easily. Due to the influx of additional chakra to the technique, this technique can be used to sustain the separated technique for an additional 2 turns.(IF originally lasts 2 turns would last 4) The user also gains the ability to modify the shape of the constructs 2 times per battle without a jutsu cost, but a chakra cost of 20. Any additional modification would cost 30 chakra, then 40, then 50 etc and count towards the jutsu cost of the user. This is all in accordance with Creations of Tomorrow’s effects/restrictions. Using Kurieshonzu No Kinou occurs in the same instant of using a construct, happening in the same time frame but counting as a move. Furthermore, in regards to the constructs, they would be granted a degree of sentience (Movement and identifying friend from foe, but not strong enough to be cast in illusions). Constructs that lack adequate movements limbs or similar, would move through basic methods like slithering. These constructs would move at speeds equal to that of shadow techniques in broad daylight. Constructs that have proper limbs or similar would move at speeds equal to that of shadow techniques through translucent objects. Additionally, the constructs sentience would be restricted to commands given by the user, for instance having the constructs sole mission to rampage and attack a target.
-This technique is only applicable on Nara techniques that give actual physical form to the shadow, as such, it can’t be used on techniques similar to kage mane.
-Usable 4 times per battle with a turn interval between uses.
-10 Chakra per turn for each separated construct.

After a short period of time, and as everything is fully defeated and made secure, I would practically collapse on the edge of the battlement walls, only barely catching myself. While it had not been a physical battle, nor a battle that I was visibly fatigued, it had been a very taxing one, more than half of my chakra supplies were depleted after this battle. It would have been nice to take a short break, but it was not the time, nor the place. The threat of enemies appearing out of nowhere was high, so I had to regain my chakra quick. I would cancel technique that had no further use and take one of my military ration pills, recovering a good amount of chakra back, but this meant that retaking another pill could bring consequences. So I would have to be careful on chakra taxing techniques, and rather focus on physical based, something that has long since been overdue.
(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Type:
Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

After the pill I would utilise a technique to send my shadow across the LMS, the Garb of Achlys would take the form of dragon emblem, specifically that of the Golden Sabbath. It would send a message to all the nearby LMs, one by one. It was a clear image, a simple one, one that not many would understand, but many would come to fear. The mere emblem of the Golden Sabbath should be enough to scare the small fry away, while warn the cowards of Tobusekai of whats to come. As for the remaining members of the Sabbath, of Tsumigakure, they would know that it was time for the next step, a bigger step.
(Ninpou/Kage: Ryouiki No Helios ) - Ninjutsu/Shadow Arts: Domain of Helios
Chakra: 20
Description: Using the very nature of how shadows react to light, the user would use a variation of the hiding with camouflage technique in order to manipulate how light hits his body in order transmit the shadow of his body to a distant location. This is reminiscent of the bat signal in the sky. When used during normal daylight time, the user can only transmit the user's shadow to mid range away, however, if it was darker, for instance raining, or dusk/dawn, the user can transmit the shadow up to long range. When used at night times, the user can transit the shadow up to 2 LMs away. In a battle, usage of Domain of Helios allows for the user to perform techniques from a longer range than normal. During daylight, it only allows for a single range increase to techniques, however the other cases allow for a long range usage. The user can choose to transmit a single body part, multiple, or his entire body. The technique can last for two turns, costing 10 chakra per turn, and usage must be separated by a turn interval. The technique can be used 3 times. The user can chain a nara clan technique in the same timeframe with Domain of Helios as long as the techniques core is B ranked or lower. Naturally, the shadow must be at least 5 meters away from an opponent, although it can be projected to lower than that in case of targeting an ally.

Vaynesignal being sent to the following LMS: 235, 240, 239, 241, 242, 243, 244, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, and beyond!

Chakra fully recovered over the days before this, from here:

2000 - 10(GOA) - 100( -15 ) - 30 (PoaK) - 100 - 20 - 40 - 30 - 1000 - 30 + 1000 + 85(clone) - 20 = 1705

Last edited:
Reactions: Shady Doctor

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
  • Defend against or attack another group ( 4 )
  • Prepare one of the landmarks you own for immediate or future attacks ( 3 )
Summary: The clone going by Doombringer is moving northward to expand the sentient defense for the lands Tsumigakure owns. The plan is to clear out any remaining undead, beasts or creatures left over by his ally who claimed this landmark before. Then, use the Mother Cult's own wall to create a sentient defense against the threat of incursion.
You must be registered for see medias

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.
Music was belting out from his position as he gradually walked into the landmark, he wasn't rushing, each step held weight as he strolled into the land. He lazed through like he owned the place as the music entered into every portion of the landmark being raucous and noisy. Its goal was easily met as it instantly gathering up all the attention of any of the cultists, or undead that found themselves trying to reclaim the land from the clone's ally Aurelius Vayne who had claimed this land a while ago. He surveyed the area, his arrogance and pride radiating outwardly from him, he was gripped directly by his much more sadistic, and egotistical secondary personality.
As he continued forward he noticed a bulky wild, bear. A tamed creature being used against the threat of incursion, it must have been brought in soon after Vayne's campaign to rid this land of the cultist activity. The noise was obviously a disturbance to the massive creature as it began to dart toward the clone a low drawn-out growl radiating up from the back of its throat. It was similar to the beasts he saw in Sorrow's Heart, a deformed mass of fur, flesh, and hardened sickly bare-skin. He would have to make a point and send a message, if they kept pushing west, they would always be met with an offensive action from Tsumigakure. Be it the clone, be it Sado himself, or any of his other villages. The message was simple, and this would be the last time he reiterated it to them "Your time here has come to an end."
Doombringer dropped his weights, as the harsh boom cut through the sound of the music snuffing it out for a moment as immediately after it rushed back in the sound an ever-present thing since his entrance into the landmark. He took a step forward as he readjusted his posture picking up speed. He was moving fast, but, he could still be tracked by the bear who fumbled forward to intercept what it thought was its prey.
At the last moment, as the bear reared upward with the intention of swinging its arms down upon him the clone swelled Yang energy through his legs as he pounced forward in a burst of speed meeting the giant bear face to face. He threw his right leg forward hitting the beast in the gut with an incredible strike, one that was so strong that it took a moment to take full effect as the powerful blow raced through the creature.
With an abrupt "boom" the blow finally sent the bear flying backward toward the wall where it smashed into several raised undead crushing their fragile bodies under the weight and tossing them back onto the other side along with the bear that seemed to be broken, pulverized, and left for dead.

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: Drop
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.
( Yoton: Sutairu wa otoko ) - Yang Release: Styles Separate Man
Chakra cost: 50
Damage points: 100 ( +30 to a physical technique ) ( +20 Leg Weights ) = 120
Description: Similar to Power of the Sun, Ring of Hell or Yang State this technique works on amplifying the strength of the body through the application of Yang energy however instead of doing that through a drawn out mode it aims to do it for an instant. The user sends a swell of Yang energy through their body to a specific area augmenting the strength and speed of that limb for a few brief moments allowing that area of the body to move faster and hit harder just at that moment. A simple example would be reinforcing the arm with Yang energy and landing a direct punch while under the momentary effects of the technique. The arm while affected by Yang energy would move at x3 the user's current speed and deal a significant amount of damage on the level of the EIGs or other similarly high-level taijutsu. This increases the usability of these properties much more than a mode because it doesn't require them to adhere to a set predictable style like Power of the Sun or Yang State which forces them into a set pattern of movement or restricts their abilities. Alternatively, the burst of Yang energy and subsequent strength can be used in the same timeframe as another taijutsu technique granting it +30 additional damage but removes the potential for the technique to do its own inherent damage.
Note: Can be used twice with a four-turn cool-down
Don't call it a comeback I've been here for years. I'm rocking my peers puttin' suckers in fear. Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon. Just listen to the bass go boom. Explosions, overpowerin', over the competition, I'm towerin'.

Doombringer returned to walking not rushing his message or his point making sure all of the cultists and undead there saw him and realized what he was doing. A group of skeletal archers, ones that must have been newly raised knocked numerous arrows as they fired off a barrage of a hundred or so arrows. They all were flung forward in a hailstorm of arrows. The clone kept moving forward toward the wall, noticing these undead were much weaker than the ones he had fought before. Some of the arrows were imbued with elemental natures but they weren't anything special.
The goliath lifted his hand into the air as he concentrated chakra through his right hand creating a swirling mass of Red Sand that took the form of an orb about the size of a Sage Art: Oodama Rasengan. Holding it up in the air as the arrows began to rain down he formed the seal of confrontation with his left hand and the orb of Red Sand tore apart into about one hundred tiny pellets of Red Sand. They exploded forth toward the hail of arrows each arrow met with a burst of Red Sand.
It was over as fast as the arrows were fired off, the Red Sand knocked the arrows away scattering them, but each bullet continued onward as with a piercing noise each individual bullet penetrated the skull of each archer throwing them back landing them on the other side of the wall. The boisterous clone kept his pace not slowing down as he surged chakra through the soles of his feet gradually walking up the side of the wall. The undead and cultist presence was thin, thanks to Vayne's onslaught a few weeks ago.

(Niiro Suna: Sheruburetto) Red Sand Release: Shell Bullet
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Chakra cost: 40 (20 if explosion is triggered)
Damage points: 80
Description: The user will create a highly compressed ball of red sand in their hand the size of a Sage Art: Oodama Rasengan, the sand floats above the palm to not harm the user. They will then launch it at the opponent. When the ball get's into short range of the opponent, the user performs a single handseal causing the ball to suddenly explode in a forward explosion unleashing 100 small bullets of red sand in the opponent's direction that drill into and through the opponent hitting various areas of the body.
Each small bullet has enough force behind it to cause great damage. By spending 20 more chakra points and doing the confrontation seal, the user can will the bullets to explode at pinpoint range instead of allowing them to hit the target. Once they hit something, they can no longer explode. The technique however will produce S-Rank damage by either exploding before making contact or by directly hitting the target.
Notes:
Each bullet is roughly 2 inches cubed
Can be used 3x per battle
Must skip two turns before using again
No other red sand in the same turn
Don't you dare stare, you better move. Don't ever compare me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced. Competition's payin' the price! Don't you call this a regular jam, I'm gonna rock this land. I'm gonna take this itty-bitty world by storm and I'm just gettin' warm! Watch me bash this beat like a skull. That you know I've beef with why do you riff with me? The maniac psycho.

The clone was actually moving as if he was dancing to his own beat moving up the side of the wall as the cultists tried to scramble together to overwhelm him. With his feet placed upon the stone wall, he channeled chakra through the stone as several canine-like creatures rose up from the top of the wall. Alongside this action, he pumped Yang energy into the creature breathing life into it. As the numerous heads burst forth they ferociously whipped outward clamping their jaws on several of the cultists crushing the living cultists under the sheer weight of their closing maws.
A few of them tried to run, realizing they were outmatched but the creature was fast, it was able to keep up with even the swiftest cultists grasping them in their jaws and tearing them to pieces raining blood and viscera down upon the eastern side of the wall creating a trail of blood that dripped down the eastern side. It was plainly visible by the Mother Cult's adjacent lands and it was a testament to the fact that these weren't isolated incidents. Each claim, each fight, each time Tsumigakure pushed them back it was a calculated endeavor. They were making their enemies known. The clone threw his arms into the air as he yelled out directing the sentient creature to hold off and allow some of the cultists to escape.
It was obvious that he wanted the message to spread back to the others. He wanted them to know that they were being hunted. Just like Takauji Ashikaga their regime was at its end, and the people orchestrating this was Tsumigakure.

( Doton: Inukai Takeru no Mikoto ) - Earth Style: Inukai Takeru no Mikoto
Range: Mid - Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: A technique where the user creates ferocious canine chakra avatars from the land itself. They will pursue their targets relentlessly in order to clamp down on them with their jaws, restraining and crushing them, and their speed is so great that they were even able to catch Sage ranked Ninja. The user can also transmit elemental jutsu through the body of one of the canines after it grasps a target, causing it to travel the length of its body at normal speeds until it erupts from the mouth.
(Yoton: Jigoku ni henkō) - Yang Release: Change into Hell
Chakra cost: N/A (+50, -10 per turn)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user is able to use his Yang nature to embue life into an elemental technique, creating a Yang/Element sentient entity that will stay on the field to aid him. The only limit is the size of the technique originally used as an elemental source as the resulting entity will always be half the size. This entity can be interacted with, can act on its own and is made of the element sourced, with all its properties intact. Its strength is based on the original elemental technique used as a source. This doesn't consume time since its actually a skill applied to a technique used at the same time.
Note: Usable 3 times per battle and up to 6 times per event to create one entity with up to 300 chakra points that is able to use jutsu from the source it was created from.
Note: Yang Release masters can apply this technique to advanced fields and CE and advanced elements.

Clone 1 | Doombringer
Chakra:

1202 - 50 ( Style Seperates Man ) = 1152
1152 - 40 ( Shell Bullet ) = 1112
1112 - 40 ( Earth technique ) = 1072
1072 - 50 ( Change into Hell ) = 1032
1032 - 5 ( Thunderwave ) = 1027
1027 - 20 ( Change into Hell | Maintain ) = 1007

Inukai Takeru no Mikoto's chakra:
I'm going insane, startin' the hurricane, releasin' the pain! Lettin' you know you can't gain or maintain unless you say my name! When I rip and kill at will! The man of the hour, tower of power! I'll devour! I'm gonna tie you up and let you understand that I'm not your average man! When I got a plan. Listen to the way I slay, your crew. Damage, Destruction, terror, and mayhem!

Sado said, knock you out!

It took a moment but each of the cultists realized they were being sent a message. One they were supposed to pass onto their leaders. The clone was even able to expand the hold of the defensive perimeter with the numerous earthen creatures. He explained to them that he wanted them to protect this land from those same cultists that had tried to push west again.
He had made it to the top of the wall as he looked out over the Battlements with the numerous earthen heads bouncing around to the music. Apparently, the music had even got to the newly created creature. Unlike the purely defensive wall, this creature had mouths so it could speak. It affirmed that it would defend these lands in their creator's absence and fight off any threat of incursion from the undead or the cultists.
Doombringer the clone took a moment to search out any remaining undead and snuff them out before moving northward. He had to do this again in Sentinel's Stand and then Hagoromo's Last Hearth. He was visualizing the expanding defense. With each sentient piece, he created a growing autonomous defense to defend in his absence. He was lazy, so this worked.

LLM

Last edited:

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
805💸
Kumi
1,289💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Upon arriving at the Battlements, the team took a moment to rest themselves – with Oui as she entered the landmark felt her scroll rumbling again. As she read Solomon’s note, she sighed – looking at her brother who was exhausted from the use of the fifth gate. “Sai…I need to go somewhere right now, an acquaintance of mine needs me urgently” she said. “Well…considering you where unofficially apart of the mission, you aren’t required to report back immediately…but please be safe out there. Here take this” he said handing her a communicator. “Don’t worry, it's linked to mine only so you won’t get any messages from HQ. Let me know when you’re done so we can meet up afterward”.

Oui nodded as all them all teleported back to Avalon right after. With her mission done, she was left alone – but gathered herself as she looked into the direction of the Sun Shrine. It was another hotspot of the cult, but she decided to opt-out of assault them as she didn’t want Solomon to see what she had become overtime. “Well, off we go” she said running out of the Battlement’s borders though she noticed the flag of Tsumigakure in the distance. “So they are here too…” she wondered.

None the less, she left for the next destination: Sanctuary of the Sun.

Leaving Landmark

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Coming from: https://animebase.me/threads/excavation-site-244.768238/post-22028328

Mission: Defeat a small group of undead (B rank)

Lucifer stepped on to the battlements alongside his new found comrade Ozymandias, the man was quite unwell during their journey Lucifer had noticed his laboured breathing, the sensory ability that the child of Tiamat possessed allowed him to feel the spikes in the man’s life energy, he was clearly suffering but he was tough nonetheless. Ozymandias voiced no complaint to his situation but instead decided to seek out the cause, he was unlike the other humans that Lucifer had encountered, indeed this one had a willpower in his own stratosphere.

This area may prove a challenge for him however, before he even saw the creatures he felt them, their life energy a foul perversion, they felt like the sea of life but wrong, impure, Lucifer looked around with visible disgust as he saw these foul undead creatures, corpses that had been given purpose. This was not what the mother intended for life, humans were given a natural end point for a reason, eternity was not meant to be held by them and the reason for this was apparent.

The power these undead held was not to be underestimated, it felt as though they carried the sea of life, but it was unlikely they held close to the same power as Lucifer, these were just corrupted shells after all, perhaps they had something to do with the virus, both were manifestations of Tiamat, and both were corrupted beyond their intended purpose, whoever these cultists were that Ozymandias described, they had some explaining to do.

“These creatures, they feel wrong, corrupt even. Please allow me to deal with them, I wouldn’t want you to exacerbate your condition my friend.” Lucifer spoke to Ozymandias as calmly as he could, but something was bubbling in his chest as he spoke, he was starting to develop a true anger towards these skeletal beings, their very existence felt like an affront to the mother Tiamat.

He stepped forth towards them and they noticed right away, arrows rained down towards them both but Lucifer flew forwards releasing waves of lightning from his body destroying the arrows in mid air as his powerful wings unfurled pushing him through the sky to land atop the battlements, in the midst of the skeletal warriors. Lucifer’s actions caused the undead to focus on him, leaving his comrade Ozymandias below alone, at least this was the case for the undead atop this section of the battlements, which was Lucifer’s intent, well his second intent, with the first being their destruction.

With that in mind he swung his hands in vicious arcs there was little of his usual grace in these acts of violence, his frustration built with every moment these skeletons existed but those moments were shortened with each swing of his clawed hands, he shattered their frames and gouged huge chunks of bone away from them, they fought back of course but Lucifer had terrifying prowess in comparison to the slow ambling beasts, they were ill suited to the task at hand, no muscles and limited intelligence, they fell before his swipes being torn to bone meal.

Lucifer noted however, they took a long time to expire, they were persistent and awkward to kill with physical force alone, some seemed stronger than others, he could roughly gauge their strength by the amount of sea of life they seemed to contain, the strongest among them was a skeleton with blackened bones, they weren’t charred or burnt, but they had the appearance of coal. Lucifer had yet to reach him as the others fell before his claws, but with his frustration reaching an apex, the child of Tiamat released a huge blast of lightning reducing a large portion of the skeletal army to ashes, not the blackened one though, he seemed unaffected, this was a concern.

Lucifer charged at him and they clashed, with the blackened leader of the skeletons in this section presenting an unusual amount of force in the clash, he raised a large rectangular shield, almost covering his full body, it gave Lucifer flashbacks, to the memories from the sea of life. Was this a former soldier of that kingdom? This distraction proved near very harmful for Lucifer as the skeleton brought his sword down cleaving through Lucifer’s shoulder, the wound made the child of Tiamat yell in rage and lash out, grabbing the creature by the skull in blind fury he tried to literally rip the mother’s touch from him.

To Lucifer’s shock it worked, the sea of life was dragged from the skeleton, it’s bones returning to a dark yellow and white as the influence of the sea faded and it fell apart in his hands. Blood trickled down Lucifer’s body as the wound began to knit together, his unique physiology making it less dangerous for him than it would be for others. He looked around to see how Ozymandias fared.

@Goetia

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from: [x]

The pharaoh was sure that Lucifer could observe his less-than-satisfactory condition, but he kept himself straightened nonetheless. As debilitating as it was, he was still alive, and that was enough reason to continue his search for the cult and a potential cure. Approaching the battlements with his winged companion, Ozymandias eyed the undead warriors that stood atop the great wall before them, armed with bows and arrows. He could hear their growls and rattling bones from where he stood on the ground. No doubt, as with the cave, this structure and its inhabitants owed their existence to the cult of the ancient goddess who was again trapped in an eternal slumber. Rather, what would hopefully be an eternal one.

Lucifer's words prompted a wry smile from the pharaoh, as he insisted on taking care of the undead that manned the battlements. "I shall allow it, but make no mistake, it is not out of weakness." As Lucifer destroyed the rain of arrows unleashed by the warriors atop the battlements, his great wings unfurling as he took flight to deal with them, a number of skeletal hands emerged from the ground surrounding Ozymandias. Raising his right forearm and clenching his hand into a fist, he conjures a number of bolts of Dendera Light above him which shoot towards each of the undead carcasses as they dig themselves out of the ground, skewering their bodies and frying them as the electrical energy courses throughout their body. Turning his body to inspect each of the corpses that attempted to attack him, Ozymandias notes that they did not seem to be afflicted with the Red Fever as he was. At least, not to his knowledge, as nothing indicated that the virus could allow one to live even in death.

(Kōshiton: Anku no Eien) – Dendera Light Release: Key of Eternity
Type: Offensive / Defensive / Supplementary
Chakra: 10 - 40 (20) (-10 per turn)
Damage: 20 - 80 (40)
Description: Key of Eternity is a jutsu which deals with basic applications of Dendera Light, encompassing usage of the element’s more compressed, plasma state. The user is able to create basic shapes and attacks made of compressed, solid-like energy, and form constructs possessing more geometric form, including armors. Energy may be created anywhere on the battlefield, except for within short-range of the opponent, unless the user is also within short-range of them, and the crackling, sizzling sound of the area where energy is manifested is made serves to warn anyone nearby of its manifestation. Due to the energy being highly compressed, it does not flow or stream like flames, but crackles and tears through matter as it moves. It is more akin to Lightning Release in this sense. It easily rends flesh and bone, destroying solid matter it comes into contact with. These constructs possess an aspect of tangibility, meaning that the user is able to create appendages that would assist with mobility. Usages of B-Rank and higher will require seals to be formed (B - 1 , A - 2 , S - 3), and all usages of this jutsu will last for up to four turns at maximum. S-Rank usages can be performed 4 times per battle and cannot be used in consecutive turns.

The earth beneath him began to rumble, and Ozymandias called his crook to hand through the use of the seal engraved on it, grasping it firmly with a sweeping motion. What emerged from the ground was another rotting corpse, but larger than the others which had just attacked the pharaoh and those which were currently being engaged by Lucifer. Taking a slight step back from the giant, he took a moment to inspect its body, searching for any significant difference between this undead one and the others. There seemed to be none aside from its height, which the pharaoh noted as the giant unleashed a great roar. It raised its fist to strike him, and Ozymandias raised his crook to defend against it, holding it horizontally with both hands. The beast's hand smashed into the pharaoh's armament, the force of the blow absorbed but not entirely mitigated, as the pharaoh was pushed back by half a meter, his feet creating slide tracks from his movement. Pushing aside the beast's fist, Ozymandias swings his body around to smash the beast's head with his crook. The blow connects at the temple, eliciting a painful groan from the beast as it is momentarily stunned. Charging his free hand with chakra, he vibrates it at a specific frequency, causing it to spark to life as a condensed mass of lightning that coated his fist. Stepping forward to place himself within striking distance, the pharaoh slams his lightning-charged fist into the beast's stomach, causing a localised explosion which sends it careening towards the battlements.

(Raiton: Sandā Sāburu) - Lightning Style: Thunder Saber
Damage: 40
Description: The user gathers lightning chakra around his fist, generating a sphere of pure lightning around it. The user can then punch a target, unleashing the lightning in the form of a localized electrical explosion.

Ozymandias did not count on that blow being the last, cursing the virus' interference for preventing him from settling the matter in that instant. With a moment's respite, Ozymandias turns his gaze to Lucifer, who was engaged in battle with a peculiar specimen. Watching the conflict unfold, it was within the pharaoh's expectations that Lucifer would have the undead in question dealt with. But what would happen in the proceeding moments was something that was most definitely not. In a fit of rage and desperation, Lucifer grabbed the skeleton by the skull, and drew its essence out from it. To Ozymandias, this essence was unmistakable for any other; the Sea of Life. The one before him was an agent of the ancient being whom the pharaoh fought to keep chained in her metaphysical prison. His eyes widened slightly at the unforeseen development, but the growl of the giant snapped him out of his momentary trance, preventing him from lingering on the revelation any longer. Raising his left arm to the air, he forms a whirling disc of flames which he then hurls at the giant rushing towards him. The undead's torso was already partially damaged by Ozymandias' earlier blow, a large chunk having been blown out by the explosion of lightning, which allowed the pharaoh's fire technique to carve the rest of the way through its body, slicing it in half. It falls to the ground, its own twisted form of life leaving its grievously damaged body. Inspecting the body for a brief moment, the pharaoh then looks up to Lucifer, pondering on the next course of action.

(Katon: Reza-Ken) - Fire Release: Razor Blade
Description: The user will raise one hand into the air with an open palm whilst they knead a fair quantity of chakra into it. Then, the wielder will manipulate the chakra into a blazing hot circular blade that spins in the air just above the wielders palm. It can be thrown at the enemy with great speed and accuracy.

Note: Courtesy of Gutsy Jiraiya

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Mission: Investigate the mysterious illness (B rank)

Lucifer looked down from the battlement towards Ozymandias, it seemed even with the sickness the man was a capable fighter, charred skeletal remains laid at his feet, and he seemed relatively unharmed. Lucifer on the other hand had foolishly allowed one of the undead to land a painful wound on his body, and though he was recovering well, and the wound had closed over, Lucifer found himself frustrated. The memories that flooded his mind were becoming an inconvenience and he couldn’t afford to let himself get distracted, even with his powerful physiology he wasn’t invincible.

We need to find out more about this illness, these skeletons are infected but it’s not exactly the same illness, these corpses have somehow been risen using something called the sea of life, are you familiar with this?” Lucifer asked, he didn’t expect the human to know about the sea of life, but then again, the mother’s presence was strong where Lucifer and Ozymandias met, all over this land in fact. Perhaps the human’s here more than anywhere else would know about such things.

He lifted the corpse of the powerful undead he had fought, and began to look over it’s equipment, it was ancient much older than the gear on the rest of them, it felt different too when they fought, while the rest of the creatures here had the unmistakable touch of human influence in their creation, no doubt as guards for the cult that Ozymandias had mentioned. This beast however felt different, it felt like it was raised up with the same corruption that the sickness contained, could this truly be the case, could this fever somehow also be raising the long dead, how was that even possible.

His weapons and armour were unmistakeably familiar now that Lucifer was able to look closer, it was definitely the same battle standard as the ones he saw in the memories the sea had presented him with, that couldn’t be a coincidence surely, had the mother wanted him to see this? Why would that be important, was it as simple as her wanting them removed? Lucifer knew how to destroy these ones effectively now though, he simply had to remove the rogue sea of life from them.

Lucifer began to scour the other bodies for information, some of them were recently dead some were older, though the really recently dead were a cause for concern more than the others, Lucifer could feel traces of the virus, someone was actively using the corpses of those who died from the virus to bolster this undead army it seemed, these skeletons were poorly armed and armoured some of them having neither and being dressed in modern simple clothing, so it was easy to date their life based on the people Lucifer had already met.

Lucifer descended from the wall to the ground next to Ozymandias, his wings furling again as he landed, he wasn’t sure if the man knew any more than him, but he did intend to find out before they pressed on to find more information.

These undead they have remnants of that strange disease, some of them more than others, do you have any ideas about this? I’ve only encountered a few humans alive with the illness and have little information about it, anything you know would help.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The pharaoh stayed silent, leaving Lucifer's question unanswered. Inspecting the corpse of the felled giant for a moment, he ignites a small flame in his palm and lowers it to the beast, setting its body alight. Slowly, but surely, it would be disintegrated. He could not risk the infection spreading further. The memories of the villagers briefly flash through his head, causing him to avert his gaze from the sight of the burning undead. He looks back up to Lucifer, who was inspecting the bodies atop the wall with an expression of focus. When the man descends and calls on Ozymandias' knowledge, the memories of the villagers reemerge. "The virus weakens the constitution of the infected, and will eventually drive them mad from the pain. At least, that is what I observed in those I saw. Those of a stronger mind and body will endure, but normal humans...they live on borrowed time."

(Katon: Honoo no Saigai Hi Kagayaku no Jutsu) - Fire Release: Flame of Disaster Fire Shine Technique
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: The user releases a flame of fire chakra that converges on the opponent wrapping around them and burning them.

Saying nothing of the possible connection to the Sea of Life, nor what he witnessed earlier atop the battlements, Ozymandias walks into the complex. If the cult resided here, which all signs thus far indicated, there may be a clue as to how they were connected to everything that was currently happening. Was this new wave of the Red Fever connected to the Sea of Life, and how? Clutching his crook firmly, he enters the main hall of the citadel, filled with naught but cobwebs and barely lit torches. The cult was no longer here. Or if they were, they had taken great measures to conceal themselves. Striding through the hall with Lucifer in tow, he descended the stairs that were located in the corner of the large open room, leading into a series of corridors which were equally empty. A number of closed doors lined the walls, and though Ozymandias did not know the exact size of the fortress, he was almost certain that it would take a great amount of time to search all the rooms. "These rooms may contain the information we're looking for. I do not intend to stay for long, so let us make haste." Instructing Lucifer, the pharaoh strode to the nearest door, opening it to reveal a small room filled with bookcases and a small wooden desk in the corner, a small candle being all that kept the room illuminated. Placing his crook on his back, he clicked his fingers, summoning a small orb of Dendera Light which flooded the room with light. Finding only a letter on the desk, which seemed to contain no more than details of the rituals used to maintain the skeletal army atop the battlements, he moved on to the cases of books. Mostly history of the continent, but it was a useful starting point.

(Kōshiton: Gensho no Shin) – Dendera Light Release: Primordial Abyss
Type: Offensive / Defensive / Supplementary
Chakra: 10 - 40 (-10 per turn)
Damage: 20 - 80
Description: Primordial Abyss encompasses the most basic applications of Dendera Light Release in its wispy, intangible state of matter closer to that of flames. Through it, the user is capable of forming basic attacks of varying shapes and sizes, including constructs and even cloaks on the body. What the user creates through this technique, for whatever purpose, is limited only by imagination. This energy can be released directly from the user, or through the ground, or in the air. There is no restriction to where this energy is created, except that it cannot be manifested within short-range of the opponent, unless the user is also within short-range. The crackling sound of the energy where Dendera Light is being created serves as a warning to anyone who is within that same area. The energy can be compressed at will to the point of being able to punch through solid matter. At its weakest, it will cause minor electrical burns, and at its strongest, can cause lethal electrocution and scorching of the body. B-Rank and higher usages will require handseals (B - 1 , A - 2 , S - 3), and all usages of this jutsu will last for up to four turns at maximum. The S-Rank usage can be performed 4 times per battle and cannot be used in consecutive turns.

Arthorius

Regular
Kin
4,105💸
Kumi
22,106💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Mission: Search a cultist landmark (C rank custom)

Yes, as you say.” Lucifer replied curtly, Ozymandias had a rather commanding tone, it seemed as though he was used to commanding those around him, it made Lucifer interested to know what sort of human he truly was. The information he provided on the virus was interesting, the stronger humans survived, that couldn’t have been the mothers plan, she would seek to remove chakra from them if anything, not leave only those most powerful in it’s usage alive while the rest perished in such a horrific way.

Lucifer at least refused to believe she would be so cruel, but these cultists, the same couldn’t be said for them. The information they kept here could prove useful though, rifling through the papers with the glow of Ozymandias strange ethereal light to aid him, Lucifer began to pore over the texts, looking for any reference to the virus, anything that would suggest they knew something, that they had a cure.

Documentation was light on anything like that, very few mentioned any type of virus, let alone a potential cure, was it possible they hadn’t enacted this? Perhaps however the members stationed here and reporting from here had no clue as to this operation, they discussed much about Tiamat though, it seemed this cult in fact worshipped her. The ramblings about her were nonsense though, most of them didn’t understand her at all if the writing was to be believed.

Lucifer threw the paper he was reading aside, he was becoming frustrated by this revelation, these people acting in her name, it was almost a tinge of jealousy if he was honest with himself, but he wasn’t. The next papers carried some information of use however, it seemed the cultists had reports of the fever after all, what’s more they had reports of some tournament held far away across the ocean where people fought for a supposed cure, it wasn’t a lot to go on but it was something.

Ozymandias look here, this piece of paper says there is a cure, held by some… The paper calls them ronin, though I’m unfamiliar with the term. They were fighting over it, ridiculous humans.” Lucifer said with disdain, what sort of operation would have people fight to be healthy.

Laying the paper down on the table he stepped away to the doorway, a solemn look, that wasn’t the only thing he read. “These cultists, they say they took people to the cliffs, failed experiments, their enemies, and cast them off into the sea below. It’s a macabre task but, I would like to see them, perhaps we can learn more than these papers offer.” Lucifer stated, trying to keep his voice as level as possible, he wasn't sure how his companion felt about desecrating the dead, at least when the dead weren't ambling around and attempting to desecrate the living first.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As the pair pored through the papers and documents, Ozymandias' mind returned to the moment he witnessed earlier. Of Lucifer draining what was unmistakably the Sea of Life from the bones of the now felled warrior. The prospect of putting an end to him here was not a tempting one, in light of his condition. Further, if Lucifer was connected to Tiamat, then he was surely in possession of great power, for the Necromancers he fought some time ago seemed to be of a similar disposition. At least, for the moment, a direct conflict would have to be avoided. The pharaoh internally cursed the fragility of his body.

Sliding another book out from the shelf, he dusted off the cover, revealing foreign lettering which he couldn't make any sense of. Luckily enough, its contents could be understood, and he began reading. His eyes scanned each sentence carefully, but with some urgency, his mind refocused on the task of finding more information on the Red Fever and any possible connection to Tiamat's cult. Mentions of the Primordial Mother and the legends surrounding her were numerous, with little reference to the Red Fever, but the pharaoh remained patient. Lucifer calls his name, and his eyes shift slightly in response, hearing what the mysterious man has to say. Unlike Lucifer, Ozymandias did not consider all humans deserving of scorn, not even those Ronin who were in possession of the cure and leveraging it for their own ends. In the end, it was nothing more than the less palatable side of human nature at work. As a pharaoh, a being above ordinary people, he weighed such things differently to those around him. Though, that being said, it was also his duty to punish those who would lead humanity astray, away from the righteous path, even if those who would do so were also humans.

He remained silent as Lucifer turned away and made for the door, listening to his words carefully. As Lucifer made his proposal to make for the coastline, Ozymandias reached the section of the book detailing the ancient battle between Tiamat and her children, the gods, led by Marduk who imprisoned the First Mother in her eternal prison. If the contents of the book were to be believed, there was something hidden away in Marduk's tomb, a means to reshackle the goddess if she ever emerged from her slumber. Wherever it was, perhaps that would be his next destination. With whatever was there, perhaps he would have a chance of neutralising Lucifer, even in his current state. Closing the book, he turns to Lucifer. "We'll leave momentarily. The other rooms may contain objects of interest." Exiting the room, Ozymandias looks down the barely lit hallway, eyeing each of the closed doors. Moving to the nearest one across the corridor, he places his hand firmly on its wooden surface, revealing a room full of jars and vats containing all manner of mutated animals and life forms. Dispelling his Dendera Light, he moves further into the room, inspecting each of the horrific hybrid beings presumably stored away by the cult. Were these the failed experiments that Lucifer had read about and mentioned? Or were they the product of those failed experiments being tossed away into the Sea of Life? Ozymandias was unsure of which was the case, but he was increasingly certain of the connection between the Red Fever, Tiamat and her Sea of Life, and the cult.

Walking back out of the room, he addresses Lucifer once again. "Let us go." With that, he makes for the stairway out of the underground hallways, exiting the great structure and heading towards the coastline of the eastern continent, with Lucifer in tow.

LLM

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

This post marks the start of my mission using the following elements:
-Fight an enemy stronger than yourself (4)
- Survive a near-death situation (5)

Strix had flown on top of one of her fireflies as they landed, she thanked it and it disappeared, returning to its own hive. Xiaoyu had healed most of Strix' body, returning to almost physical perfection, but Strix still had exhaustion after the whole experience of meeting Phetra, and needed to rest. Healing could only do so much, sometimes the body needed its natural rest and sleep to catch up on everything that had happened. With a nod Strix let Xiaoyu return to her own home, which left Strix in a little clearing on her own laying underneath a tree. Sliding off her bag and weapons to the side, Strix took a few deep breathes trying to fall off into a quick nap. She's only need an hour, she told herself then she could recover some chakra and find or make a decent place to stay, at least here on the Eastern Continent.

Strix had almost passed out before the rustling of a nearby bush She bolted sitting upright, a sharp pain passing through her abdomen, cupping her gut from where a small burning pain came from. From the bush she could see a set of eyes, yellowish eyes, the bush rustling once more as Strix squinted trying to look at what it is. A high pitched roar came from the shrubbery as a huge boar ripped through the foliage aiming to gore Strix under the tree, its hooves beating the ground coming quicker than she could stand up.

Yasei no Machi | Wild Gore
Damage: 100
Description:
A spearing attack where a wild bore will try and skewer its target on the end of its tusks, if missing, trampling them underneath.

Trying to scramble to her feet, Strix panicked as her feet seemed to be slowly responding to her brains commands, and instead she opted to roll to the side. a thunderous crash echo'ed out as the boar crashes into the trunk of the tree, a wild grunt and turning towards Strix as if not even phased by the Broken wood hanging from its tusk.

Ah shit...

Strix had to think and act fast, crippled by her last encounter to try and avoid becoming this Boars victim, instead opting to place it in a genjutsu. To the Boar, Strix seemed to have rolled into a bush that was suddenly there, its rustling and shadow seemingly very real to the dim creature.

( Magen: Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu ) - Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings Technique
Chakra Cost: 10 (+5 if you use it double)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user casts an illusion over an area that allows him to manipulate the way an area looks to fool an opponent. He can only change the way the terrain looks, and not any other feature.

I cant fight this, not right now...

Placing the creature in a simple genjutsu gave Strix a little moment to climb to her feet as she walked around behind a tree, trying to at least avoid its eyesight despite the genjutsu on it. However this boar was bred and lived in Tobuseki and wasn't an ordinary boar. Even larger than normal, it had enhanced senses having lived and grown up in the dangerous lands. It caught the scent of Strix, her desperate plan to escape foiled by her lack of though to the bests other senses. Tearing up the ground once again with its hoof, it prepared for another goring attack. Strix had barely gotten to her feet before she hear the rhythmic pattern of hooves dashing towards her. Poking her head out, she saw the wild boar again, this time in full view charging towards her. Its dark grey matted fur, long yellowed tusks with drool frothing at its mouth, yellow eyes trained and focused on the spot where Strix was trying to hide. She guessed it to be about 5 meters long and about 2 meters at its highest, pure muscle and all power. There was no way that Strix would survive a direct fight with this creature if this kept up. Her only choice was to escape. Another loud thunderous crash and the boar once again gored the tree trying to get to Strix as she dove away towards another tree trunk, not taking any risks of the boar smashing through. Even if one tusk found its mark, it would cause a severe possibly deadly injury on her.

Yasei no Machi | Wild Gore
Damage: 100
Description:
A spearing attack where a wild bore will try and skewer its target on the end of its tusks, if missing, trampling them underneath.

Strix knew the longer this battle carried on the more she was only going to tire out and ever have the fight fall into the Boars favour. Hobbling towards her gear, she tried to get to her backpack and sword fast as she could, every step more pain in her stride and every step a tug at the exhaustion and potential slip into passing out. Not a moment too soon, she fell to her knees, clasping her Earthen sword as the Boar dislodged itself from the tree trunk it had rammed into. Furious and mad now its prey had escaped it twice, the boar wasnt going to make the mistake again. Letting loose a loud squeal that caused the birds and animals to scurry away within the vicinity that heard it, it snorted and ran faster than before at Strix. Strix had her hands on the sword and plunged it deep into the earth, as the ground around her and under the boar turned a dark brown almost blackish, turning into sludge and slime.

Chou-Yasei no Machi | Super-Wild Gore
Damage: 120
Description:
A Stronger spearing attack where a wild bore will try and skewer its target on the end of its tusks, if missing, trampling them underneath.

( Doton: Yomi Numa ) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Chakra: 30 - 50 (40)
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a thick, newer impossible to move in swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.
Note: A rank use can extend up to mid range and will cause a target to become engulfed after one turn and suffocate after taking 60 damage per turn.
Note: S rank use can extend up to a single landmark in range and will cause a target to become engulfed and suffocate after one taking 80 damage per turn.
Note: Forbidden ranked use can only be used by Earth Specialists and Jiraiya bios. It can only.be used 3 times and is causing targets engulfed to suffocate in a single turn and can be up to 100 meters deep and wide and/or up to two landmarks.

The mud in the surrounding area bubbled and churned as the boar tried to run through it. The more it tried to move the more it became stuck in the mud, trying to rip through the sticky adhesive earth. It roared and squealed in fury as it couldn't move and the earth wrapped further around it. Strix let out a breath of relief but knew she couldn't stick around. As soon as the earth hardened the boar would break free and she needed to escape. Biting her thumb once more she summoned forth another firefly again.

Quick please, just out of here....

They flew upwards and over the trees, the roar of the boar down below, the fury of four legs and spears for teeth, gnashing and attempting to free itself from the mud pit trap as Strix escaped away.

LLM

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Coming from [x]

Alucard, his edo tensei and his Yang creation were so close now to the goal. Before entering [redacted] - Alucard regenerated chakra through his Yin/Yang release.

(In'yōton, Onmyōton: Chakra no Sōzō) Yin-Yang Release: Chakra Creation
Chakra: N/A (+300 per turn)
Description: A unique ability available only to Yin-Yang masters, Chakra Creation pertains to the ability to focus on ones physical and spiritual energies and draw more from one's essence. This allows the user of the technique to replenish and regenerate a limited amount of chakra. This is done by clapping one's hands and focusing, meditating for a moment.
Note: Must meditate for 1 full turn before ones chakra starts to regenerate

LLM

Reactions: System001

Shīnju

Elite
Kin
257💸
Kumi
5,510💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ryun Uchiha うちは綾 - First Time Spawning Anywhere
Mission start: B-Rank (Custom) Defeat The Beasts That Stand in Your Way

Ryun Traveling the world seeking power in every which way stumbled upon a abandoned castle as it reeks with with the smell of death and dead bodies of warriors who have fallen to complete it.

Why Am I Out Here....

There's Nothing here that resorts to any kind of power he was seeking

He Takes a few steps forwards walking along the darkness of night of the castles long wall path as he sees the castle in the distant

Ryun felt uneasy as he stops walking and looks around something was strange .... it seemed something was watching or somethings for that matter.

He closed and opened his eye reviling his 2 tomoe sharingan

These eyes see the darkness quite well... I Suggest You Show Yourself

His speech went unanswered as he continued to walk again. Too ryuns
right a large beast jumps over the wall as Ryun looks over his shoulder his eye getting bigger by the
millisecond

Ryun jumps forward and turns as hes face to face with the Humanoid beast

As They Lock eyes 3 more come over the wall

...... What are you things .....?

No Matter Ill Extinguish you all here and now

The Beast were something like out of a book 8 feet tall muscular hybrid beings That could stand on hind legs similar to how werewolf's can, Ryun couldn't distinguish what animal the derived of.The 3 new ones were considerably smaller than the intial one he saw first Ryun would grab his gunbai with his right hand and his Kusarigama with his left both secured by chains that attach to his bracelets the run through his clothing. Ryun would rush the group as he send out his kusar aimed towards one of their necks. The kusar would indeed hit its target as it slices open one of the beasts neck as it fell to the ground..
Ryun would then jump towards the biggest one as he tries to strike it with his gunbai

The boss beast would watch as ryun jumps and grabs his foot to slam him onto the ground as he followed up by a devastating ground punch Ryun would quickly make a seal as his body darkens and he crosses his arms

Tcsh.....Doton: Domu
Damage: N/A (+40 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.
Note: Kakuzu bios can use this technique without the need for handseals

ahhhhhh!!!!

the beast hit ryun with a strong punch cracking the earth around ryun body crater as he lift his fist up ryun would quickly kick him with his right foot send him flying a few feet. The beast to ryuns right would throw a punch as ryun yanks his right arm as his gunbai almost instantly comes into reach as he grabs the hilt of it to block the incoming punch as it slowly sends him to the wall inch by inch as he cannot match the strength of the beasts.While ryun was distracted by his fellow beast the free one would leap into the air to pounce onto ryun. Ryun would quickly gather water chakra into his mouth as he sends out water needles aimed at the beasts head that would pierce the being killing it instantly as it falls onto the other beast currently attacking Ryun

Suiton:U~ōtānīdorushottogan
Type:Offensive/Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra:20
Damage:40
Description: The user gathers water into there mouth.After doing so the user forms there lips as If they are about to kiss someone leaving a small hole available for the water to go through then the user spits out the gathered water ( Just like you spit out water when you laugh) releasing the water from there mouth the user then in conjunction using shape manipulation to turn the water into to sharp water hypodermic needles. It has the same affect as a shotgun spreading the water everywhere.Once released from the users mouth the user cant control it, If the enemy gets hits by the needles they act as bullets and go straight through the body coming out the other side , Piercing vital organs on the way in.

as the dead beast falls onto the one attacking ryun it would fall face first underneath the weight

as the beast struggles to get from underneath the dead one

Parish.... along with your friend

Ryun would send chakra into the earth as a single spike rises up stabbing both of them though one is already dead. The Beast would let out a loud screech as it dies withing the next couple seconds

Doton: Ganchūsō
Chakra: 15
Damage: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

Now that 3 out of the 4 beast were now dead its time for ryun to finish the job

The Boss beast angered and furious after hearing the death howl of its last living member. Jumps into the air out of the darkness

Why Do You Idiots keep jumping......

Ryun with his left hand would make a single handseal as he jumps back a few meters , and exhales a thin stream of flames burning the boss beast upon impact as he falls to the ground as ryun continuiously keeps the stream going until the targets is turned to ashes as he stops he looks at the carnage of the battle as it is engulfed in flames

He places his Gunbai back onto his back and his Kusar back on his side as he continues walking towards the castle

Katon: Karyū Enda
Description: The user first performs seven handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Dragon → Rat → Ox → Tiger and kneads chakra into flames, which are then manipulated and exhaled as a thin yet incredibly fast jet of flames that spread across the ground as it runs towards the enemy. Its temperature is such that it easily melts the ground as it travels and can reduce an enemy to ash.

Chakra 600-20-20-15-20=525

Mission End....