Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Hello everyone.

Since this week's chapter was exceptionally awful in an arc that has made no sense whatsoever, I decided to write a little bit of satire. It's lengthy and not the funniest I have ever written, but I figured I might as well post it here in case someone needed something lighter after this week's disappointment. Enjoy:

Hashirama: Alright guys, make sure Madara doesn't attack us while we four try and defeat the god of this world. We should be done by lunch.

Fodder 455: Er, sir, can we go home now?

Hashirama: I beg your pardon?

Fodder 455: Well I mean...neither I nor my kinsmen without names can do anything in this situation. Why are we even here?

Hiruzen: I don't understand, son, you're a Ninja! You're supposed to deal with the evils trying to take over the world here!

Fodder 455: Yeah but...there's nothing we redshirts can do! This entire 'war' has been about clones beating up Ninja without names. I think someone named Neji died too, but people got over that really quickly.

Minato: Who the hell is Neji?

Fodder 455: Exactly.

Hiruzen: Some lad with...bayakayagan or something. I don't know, I never really liked him.

Tobirama: I don't mind the fodders leaving, I'm finally getting some screen time!

Fodder 455: Great, so I'll just go home, then. Strange that a 'war' only lasts for a couple of days but hell, what do I know, I'm just 'fodder' even though I, too, trained as much as you guys did when I was a child.

Hashirama: Oh hell no, son, you're staying! You can go and make sure Madara doesn't interrupt us.

Fodder 455: Care to run that by me one more time?

Hashirama: You heard me. Go and attack Madara.

Fodder 455: Are you insane?! Do you know what he did to the five current Kage we have conveniently forgotten all about?

*Meanwhile, a few miles east*

Tsunade: The...pain...

Onoki: Why did we even fight against Madara if it didn't contribute anything to the story?!

A: Gaara...I f*cking hate you.

Gaara: WHY?!

A: Without you there wouldn't have been an Alliance! Why did you have to hold a passionate speech that unified the entire world in less than a minute? Didn't you sort of steal Naruto's job?

Mei: Oh yeah...I'm surprised people aren't actually discussing that a bit more. Loyalties are fickle here.

Gaara: I hate you all...if I could walk, I'd totally leave you all behind.

*And back to our hero*

Hashirama: I'm blissfully unaware of that, now go and attack Madara.

Fodder 455: Fine, but can I at least get some backup from the 40.000 people who are standing around doing nothing?

Minato: I'm afraid we'll need them here to be impressed by our awesomeness or explain the plot if it gets too messy. I'm sure you'll do well on your own.

Fodder 455: I hate you all.

*Five minutes later*

Madara: Oh, hello there chap, care for a spot of tea?

Fodder 455: Actually I'm sort of supposed to fight you...

Madara: Dear me! Why on Earth would you want to do that?

Fodder 455: Well you're sort of destroying the world in order to create your own mental amusement park...And I sort of like living and I have a wife and kids...you know, the usual. Wait, why aren't you attacking the Hokage while they're distracted?

Madara: Well you see, Hashirama told me to wait.

Fodder 455: ...Wat.

Madara: Yes, so I'm waiting for him. Kind of a bore really.

Fodder 455: But...but what about creating your utopia?! What about your masterplan?! What about your GOALS AND YOU BEING A VILLAIN?

Madara: Oh, that? Well I can do that after I have defeated Hashirama of course.

Fodder 455: So defeat him now?

Madara: No, I'd rather not...I'm enjoying my 12 o' clock tea.

Fodder 455: You're not worried at all about the fact that you'll have to deal with three other Hokage, the protagonist of the story, the plot warping Uchiha and 40.000 other people?

Madara: Not really no. Besides, Hashirama told me to wait, it'd be rather rude if I just disobeyed him like that.

Fodder 455: You're the most disappointing villain ever!

Madara: Well that was rude! I'm afraid I won't offer you any biscuits now. Just sit down and watch the story taking place.

Fodder 455: Fine.

*Meanwhile, down there*

Sasuke: I hate you all, I killed the sixth Hokage (although everyone seems to be okay with that), I have been a traitor to the village for three years and even before that I treated you all like crap, but I sort of want to become Hokage now.

Naruto: I'm not surprised at all to see my father and all the other Hokage who have been my idols since I was a kid fight here alongside me.

Kiba: So...are we supposed to do something? I mean we have been thoroughly neglected for years, why do you care about our opinions of Sasuke?

Minato: Haters gonna hate when I bring my cape of hatred.

Hiruzen: I wonder if I'm actually going to do something, seeing as I have no Tailed Beast power ups, no Senju DNA, no eye jutsus and no Kekkei Genkai. Huh...

Tobirama: SCREEEEEEEEEN TIIIIIIIIIME.

Hasirama: How the hell did everyone get hold of my DNA anyway...

Sakura: I'm going to do something!

*Crickets...cough...*

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
I stopped reading when you said this new chapter was awful and made no sense whatsoever
And yet you felt compelled to bump the thread to the top, once more, by adding your response to the pile.

Hereby classified as junk DNA fit for single-vector purge.

Back on topic... honestly, this was quite the entertaining read, with a surprising amount of truth behind all of it.

.... and now it's hit me.

WE NEED TO MAKE A TEAM FODDER

You know... like Team Four Star's Dragon Ball Z Abriged? ... A "Naruto: As Told By Fodder" would be epic! Shorten the series - give the plot-points, exaggerate and/or recast character personalities...

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Didnt u notice madara unsheathed his sword even though hashi told him to wait.
You must be registered for see images

Pay attention to what is illustrated in the left portion of the right-most panel.

That'd be an unsheathed sword.

Thus, Madara is clearly shown sheathing his sword at Hashirama's request.

You must be registered for see images

That is even more hilarious given recent events.