Nox

Regular
Kin
1,096💸
Kumi
4,146💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Blackbeard isn’t recruiting a piece that he’s not confident to defeat. The conversation between himself and Shillew/Burgess suggest he’s confident in his situation. He an opportunist and downplayed the severity of Kuzan’s potential betrayal. Futhermore, his current setup is designed to HARDCOUNTER him. Vibration > Ice. Yami to nullify DF powers and disrupts Kuzan’s manuverablity — as he loses that leg. Once again Akainu beat Aoikiji which establishedu for the present and foreseeable future; Saka >= Kuzan. At worst I think Teach = Kuzan, then the narrative still remains where Saka >= Teach/Kuzan. Also no major character has been off paneled death’d, the coldest marine in the game ain’t going out like that.

Reactions: Jerry Berry

WhistleBlower

Supreme
Kin
4,460💸
Kumi
1,041💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I just feel people keeep bringing up these threads with their own madeup
thoughts just for the pleasure of having arguements with other members Lol.

How many of these threads have we seen in the past years, still no general concensus has been made.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Teach is a bad match up for any DF user. A non DF user has the best chance against him and someone who can avoid his shockwaves. Which is why Usopp's gonna be the one to take him down. First he was a man, then he was a king now he's a God
I see people with the power to change their surroundings beating blackbeard