Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I think especially with the new system to replace the warlords that the warlords will have a very set power level.

So I was thinking of the different power levels and thought so far these are pretty set

Yonko
Admiral
1st commander
2nd commander
3rd commander
Warlord

I always thought admirals = yonko but with the new ones (Fuji, greenbull) disagree. But that doesn't mean an admiral can't be yonko level. So I'll give my list and you guys tell me what you think. All prime btw

Yonko: Roger, whitebeard, Blackbeard, akainu, kaido, big mom, shanks, garp, sengoku, mihawk

Admiral: fujitora, greenbull, sabo, orochi, oden, aokiji, kizaru, z, Luffy, Ben backman

First commander: Marco, katakuri, king, shiliew, Kidd, lucky roo, magellen

Second commander: queen, smoothie, Zoro, Burgess, law, doffy, kuma

Third commander: jozu, jack, cracker, jinbe, dog dukestorm, master cat viper, ashura

Warlord : Hawkins, Drake , oven, daifuku, Moriah, Sanji, crocodile, ace, boa

Last edited:

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I think especially with the new system to replace the warlords that the warlords will have a very set power level.

So I was thinking of the different power levels and thought so far these are pretty set

Yonko
Admiral
1st commander
2nd commander
3rd commander
Warlord

I always thought admirals = yonko but with the new ones (Fuji, greenbull) disagree. But that doesn't mean an admiral can't be yonko level. So I'll give my list and you guys tell me what you think. All prime btw

Yonko: Roger, whitebeard, Blackbeard, akainu, kaido, big mom, shanks, garp, sengoku, mihawk

Admiral: fujitora, greenbull, sabo, orochi, oden, aokiji, kizaru, z, Luffy, Ben backman

Third commander: jozu, jack, cracker, jinbe

luffy is not admiral level even if you put fuji lower he isnt there yet. idk how sabo, oden and orochi fall there either. we need to see more. however instead of calling it yonko tier i would call it legendary tier which i agree with all the ppl you placed there. They have some of the best hype/feats.

Reactions: Sakazuki

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yonko
Admiral
1st commander
2nd commander
3rd commander
Warlord

Third commander: jozu, jack, cracker, jinbe

Ace fought Jinbei to a standstill after 5 days or are you placing Jinbei above Ace because he's still alive to progress?

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yonko: Garp and sengoku have had great feats but at this point in the story I don't think i'd agree they'd stand at that level
Admiral: I feel like greenbull might even be a bit higher but we'll have to wait to see. Oden i'd agree with, orochi I'm expecting to be not as strong tbh. I'd say luffy could go toe to toe with anyone on this list, not sure he would win, but at least would stand a chance. Aokiji went head to head with akainu at one point so depending on if he's trained/gotten stronger he might be higher up as well maybe.
1st com: Not sure how I feel about Kidd in this tier, but i'm not a big fan of his so I might be biased. Marco probably hasn't trained a lot since the war so he probably fits here. Katakuri fighting anyone who doesn't have the power of being the main character, imo would be dangerously close or already at admiral level for sure.
2nd com: Zoro to 1st commander, very much expect him to fight King, he might not be entirely equal but I'd argue he's damned close. Smoothie is useless, I don't even know what she's capable of, burgess also is pretty lame imo but I suppose i'm comparing him to sabo.
3rd com: I feel like dog/cat should be a little higher, with sulong, but I guess that's such a rare inoportune power up it doesn't affect them much.
Warlord: Sanji puts on a raid suit and actually fights like his life depends on it, he should be 2nd commander, not that I think that'll ever happen sadly, but I like others believe he will fight queen in wano. if boa is fighting for luffy, 2nd/3rd commander (yonko - jokes), I could imagine her beating the pulp (get it) out of smoothie. Hawkins might be a little higher up along with croco boy but idk.

Good tier list, I just feel like it all depends on where they are in the story as well as who their opponent is, it's hard for me to justify a single tier for any character outside of yonko level. Just my opinion great idea for a post I love this stuff either way!
Edit: Rayleigh, admiral?

Last edited:

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yonko: Garp and sengoku have had great feats but at this point in the story I don't think i'd agree they'd stand at that level
Admiral: I feel like greenbull might even be a bit higher but we'll have to wait to see. Oden i'd agree with, orochi I'm expecting to be not as strong tbh. I'd say luffy could go toe to toe with anyone on this list, not sure he would win, but at least would stand a chance. Aokiji went head to head with akainu at one point so depending on if he's trained/gotten stronger he might be higher up as well maybe.
1st com: Not sure how I feel about Kidd in this tier, but i'm not a big fan of his so I might be biased. Marco probably hasn't trained a lot since the war so he probably fits here. Katakuri fighting anyone who doesn't have the power of being the main character, imo would be dangerously close or already at admiral level for sure.
2nd com: Zoro to 1st commander, very much expect him to fight King, he might not be entirely equal but I'd argue he's damned close. Smoothie is useless, I don't even know what she's capable of, burgess also is pretty lame imo but I suppose i'm comparing him to sabo.
3rd com: I feel like dog/cat should be a little higher, with sulong, but I guess that's such a rare inoportune power up it doesn't affect them much.
Warlord: Sanji puts on a raid suit and actually fights like his life depends on it, he should be 2nd commander, not that I think that'll ever happen sadly, but I like others believe he will fight queen in wano. if boa is fighting for luffy, 2nd/3rd commander (yonko - jokes), I could imagine her beating the pulp (get it) out of smoothie. Hawkins might be a little higher up along with croco boy but idk.

Good tier list, I just feel like it all depends on where they are in the story as well as who their opponent is, it's hard for me to justify a single tier for any character outside of yonko level. Just my opinion great idea for a post I love this stuff either way!
Edit: Rayleigh, admiral?
Loved your response. And with sulong I can only imagine how strong they would be.

And I dunno.. as strong as Rayleigh is now.. in his prime it's possible Roger had two yonko tier members on his ship (himself and Rayleigh)

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gtfo Sabo is not admiral level. We don't even know if he is Yonko FM level yet.
I mean he seemed to do pretty well against fujitora if I remember right, and by this point he's had a bit of time to adjust to his DF

Why magellan is commander lvl?
And why commanders are broken in 3tiers???
I think a fair amount of people agree the 3 yonko commanders seem to be on different levels from each other. Also do you think magellan should be higher or lower? He didn't lose to luffy in impel down really, if he wasn't constantly pooping he'd probably be stronger XD

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Both Luffy and Zoro "did pretty well" against Fujitora but we don't call them Admiral level now do we?
Well I'm calling Luffy admiral level. And if sabo isn't on fujis level than I guess I'm reading the wrong manga. Because when Fuji hit anyone with his gravity they couldn't do anything. Zoro barely got free. Now sabo dusted that off like a mosquito bite
Post automatically merged:

Why magellan is commander lvl?
And why commanders are broken in 3tiers???
Magellen and shiliew were equals. King looks like he use to be a warden. He's gaurding doffy. It's just fair to assume impel down wardens are first commander level

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think a fair amount of people agree the 3 yonko commanders seem to be on different levels from each other.
That's the problem. There's a fair amount of guys who think Fujitora n Green bull is below Akainu or Aokiji but we put them on same tier Admiral tier.
Power difference of Yonko commanders aren't that much.
Vista was clashing with Mihawk, Akainu n other guys. And he did a good job. He was what 4th strongest guy in WB's crew.
On the other hand Jozu(3rd strongest) messed up twice n paid by loosing his hand.
Again if we see Cracker vs Luffy. Luffy was really lucky that Nami was with him and still the fight drag on for hours similar to Kata. I know kata has observation haki hype but lets not forget once he started loosing his patience his haki couldn't keep up.

Also do you think magellan should be higher or lower? He didn't lose to luffy in impel down really, if he wasn't constantly pooping he'd probably be stronger XD
I m not sure where i will put Magellan but i don't think he is at commander lvl

Magellen and shiliew were equals. King looks like he use to be a warden. He's gaurding doffy. It's just fair to assume impel down wardens are first commander level
No Magellan and Shiliew weren't equals.
Shiliew was always one step ahead of Magellan if we think about the whole ID episode. He had antitode ready, He killed the guards n made arrangements with BB.
Lets also not forget that Magellan was ready to forget about Shiliew's punishment if he helped him catching those prisoners. If he was that strong he would not need his help

Last edited:

Passerby

Veteran
Kin
1,405💸
Kumi
711💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'm calling Luffy admiral level. And if sabo isn't on fujis level than I guess I'm reading the wrong manga. Because when Fuji hit anyone with his gravity they couldn't do anything. Zoro barely got free. Now sabo dusted that off like a mosquito bite
You mean this?
You must be registered for see images

Of course gravity wont be able to hold down Sabo since his body is fire.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's the problem. There's a fair amount of guys who think Fujitora n Green bull is below Akainu or Aokiji but we put them on same tier Admiral tier.
Power difference of Yonko commanders aren't that much.
Vista was clashing with Mihawk, Akainu n other guys. And he did a good job. He was what 4th strongest guy in WB's crew.
On the other hand Jozu(3rd strongest) messed up twice n paid by loosing his hand.
Again if we see Cracker vs Luffy. Luffy was really lucky that Nami was with him and still the fight drag on for hours similar to Kata. I know kata has observation haki hype but lets not forget once he started loosing his patience his haki couldn't keep up.

I m not sure where i will put Magellan but i don't think he is at commander lvl

No Magellan and Shiliew weren't equals.
Shiliew was always one step ahead of Magellan if we think about the whole ID episode. He had antitode ready, He killed the guards n made arrangements with BB.
Lets also not forget that Magellan was ready to forget about Shiliew's punishment if he helped him catching those prisoners. If he was that strong he would not need his help
People like akainu and garp would stomp fujitora they are yonko level. Reread my post. Just because you aren't a yonko doesn't mean you can't be yonko tier.
No Magellan was a step ahead of shiliew you smoking dick

Love Cook

Elite
Kin
707💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st 2nd 3rd commander ? That means nothing. How are those three separate ranks based on the showing of three people of whom we've only have seen 2 fight all out ?

They're made up tiers, and irrelevant as soon as we hit the next arc. Look at the Whitebeard pirates and the power creep. Can you compare Ace's showing to even Cracker ? And in the future the same thing will go for Shiellew or who ever who can't be compared to Katakuri anymore.

Same goes for Shichibukai tier or Supernova tier. Boa is not on the same level as Mihawk and Caribou is no Law.

There is no use in dividing people up in tiers since it doesn't work that way in the One Piece world.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1st 2nd 3rd commander ? That means nothing. How are those three separate ranks based on the showing of three people of whom we've only have seen 2 fight all out ?

They're made up tiers, and irrelevant as soon as we hit the next arc. Look at the Whitebeard pirates and the power creep. Can you compare Ace's showing to even Cracker ? And in the future the same thing will go for Shiellew or who ever who can't be compared to Katakuri anymore.

Same goes for Shichibukai tier or Supernova tier. Boa is not on the same level as Mihawk and Caribou is no Law.

There is no use in dividing people up in tiers since it doesn't work that way in the One Piece world.
Kinda does

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People like akainu and garp would stomp fujitora they are yonko level. Reread my post. Just because you aren't a yonko doesn't mean you can't be yonko tier.
So what if Garp can beat Fujitora or not.
That doesn't mean he is on a different lvl than Fujitora.
If we go by that logic then kaido is on a whole other lvl as he can beat anyone one on one.

No Magellan was a step ahead of shiliew you smoking dick
Yeah he was so ahead that he needed Shilew's help to stop the caos.
I guess Yonko FMs cant stop fodders now.

We should also not forget that all the 3 times when prisoners escaped from ID he was present there and you call him a FM lvl guy :lmao:

Pretty much this.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yonko
Admiral
1st commander
2nd commander
3rd commander
Warlord

Third commander: jozu, jack, cracker, jinbe, dog dukestorm, master cat viper, ashura

I honestly feel doffy is stronger then everyone in that list with his feats previous hype and overall importance to the story (talking about people who specifically have some feats).
I mean he dismantled law and one shotted Sanji in one arc with no breaks in between. Zoro and law should go lower. Idk why burgress is even there I thought you were trolling me -.-