Neonian

Legendary
Kin
5๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Do you think these are the same people that did the explosion in Boston? I mean not exactly the same people, but like a team? December 21, 2012 wasn't the "end of the world" It was just the beginning. This world is becoming more cruel everyday..

Last edited:

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards

This guy beat you both :p

That said - it was most likely an accident. Fertilizer plants work with a lot of compounds that can become bombs - such as Potassium Nitrate.

novacore

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Do you think these are the same people that did the explosion in Boston? I mean not exactly the same people, but like a team? December 21, 2012 wasn't the "end of the world" It was just the beginning. This world is becoming more cruel everyday..

Im sorry but the world was like this long before ur superstitious doomsday date mumbo jumbo.

Aim64C

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
But really? The coincidence right after 2 days that Boston had the explosion? I highly doubt it.
It is a fertilizer plant.

The list of explosive compounds kept in store there is a mile long and they deal with hundreds of truckloads of the stuff at any given time.

[video=youtube;M3iL2EhVsTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3iL2EhVsTs[/video]

The plant was on fire because someone did something they shouldn't have. Systems that should have been in place to limit the damage caused by such negligence either weren't in place, or didn't work; and the design of the plant failed to properly contain the fire.... which then spead to stores of various chemical fertilizers and caused the explosion you see (which is absolutely ****ing huge - by the way - the morning footage of that is going to show a crater the size of a Walmart parkinglot and then some).

Things like this happen from time to time.

Strangely enough - a lot of them in Texas.

I recall my dad telling me about an aluminum diecasting plant that was leveled because they had a wet-hearth melt furnace (where the metal is inserted directly into the molten pool). He left his coffee cup, a can of soda - something on the barstock being put into the furnace. The can/container allowed the liquid to be completely submerged beneath the aluminum before giving way - and the resulting thermal and chemical reaction leveled the facility (which I don't think was a large one).

This might be because Texas is one of the few places that has the few hard industries left in America.