Terrorist attack in Stockholm

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Carry on with their lives.
It's the work of government to work on but society needs to not get baited and resort to hate because A.) It's exactly what these people want, B.) Its' usually directed at the wrong countries C.) Is the biggest 'fuck you' to the terrorist bastards.

That's how it's worked here in London.
I don't see what that solves. If the government has shown no interest in fixing it, even going as far as to renaming the refugees as John or Steve, what would trusting them bring?

The government can't do its job because the people don't know any better. If you ever try to deal with it realistically, you get called an islamophobe for grouping the refugees together.

You can't handle a bully by taking all of his hits and never fighting back. It makes the bully stronger and hungrier for more bullying.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see what that solves. If the government has shown no interest in fixing it, even going as far as to renaming the refugees as John or Steve, what would trusting them bring?

The government can't do its job because the people don't know any better. If you ever try to deal with it realistically, you get called an islamophobe for grouping the refugees together.

You can't handle a bully by taking all of his hits and never fighting back. It makes the bully stronger and hungrier for more bullying.
Do nothing about it? We're literally at war with them. Back home measures are made constantly over extremist tensions.

On a civilian-level, our role is to. It's USA's decision if they decide to play into their endgame and give them exactly what they want.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What do they want?
Segregate and provoke hatred of Muslim people living in infidel countries. They purposely incite extremism.

See this is what I mean.
U can't talk about , we can't even mention or whisper there are major problems. The solution is indeed to nothing , be quite and keep mouts shut. Let's all burn candles then the bombs will go away by themselves
That's not at all what I said and you definitely seem to be projecting other extreme opinions onto me. Cheers for the Neg rep though, shame people can't handle different opinions in conversations about stuff that's actually important.