Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Today, a big lorry ran into the crowd in the city center of Stockholm, Sweden, and left at least five dead and several injured. A man has already been arrested by the police, even though apparently they're not certain that it was him who was driving the lorry. Local medias report that shootings have been heard in other parts of the city.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What was the name of the arrested man? Abdullah? Mohamad?

Edit: Since some members dont know what sarcasm is let me add this: /s

Last edited:

Narushima

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was the name of the arrested man? Abdullah? Mohamad?

Edit: Since some members dont know what sarcasm is let me add this: /s
Sarcasm is a simple concept, the reality of the situation is a bit more complicated.

To understand why it is a reasonable inference to assume that the perpetrator is a follower of Mohamed you need to understand a bit about a form of statistical inference called Bayes’ theorem.

This is likely beyond your level of thought to grasp but allow me to explain anyway.

The probability of a terrorist being a Muslim given a terrorist attack in a place like Sweden is the probability of a Muslim being responsible (in Sweden) multiplied by, assuming it’s a local attack for simplicity, the probability of being Muslim in Sweden (divided by the probability of a terrorist attack having occurred but this will be unity in the after-event).

Now this conditional probability in itself will be unremarkable, and this fact is often touted by Muslim apologists, their ilk and their leftist allies. But if we were to test the real argument, we would have to calculate the ratio of the foregoing conditional probability to that of the conditional probability of a non-Muslim being responsible given a terrorist attack in Sweden.

That ratio will be significantly greater than 1, which means that Muslims are more likely to perpetrate terror than a non-Muslim in Sweden.

This is the mathematical basis to the common-sense surmise most infidels make about these events, namely that they are likely caused by an adherent of the religion of peace.

Reactions: ~Ethereal~

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sinister link to the London stuff we had over in this part of the world? With talks of GB start war with Spain over Gibraltar, Trump hypocritically bombing Syria and the crop of European attacks in the last few years, i'm honestly getting more paranoid by the day. I'd rather not live in history, thank you.

The thing is with the London attack
, the rest of the world tried to make out that we were silent and 'in fear' when really life resumed the next day and parliament met the very next day. That's the real 'f*ck you' to these low-lifes. We persevere and grow closer when you attack us, the exact opposite effect to what they want. I just hope it's the same way for Sweden.

---

Last edited:
Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

Aominecchi

Legendary
Kin
9💸
Kumi
1,392💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Every time I hear about an attack I think what I would feel like if one of the victims would be from my family or someone close..I hope things like this stop...but as sad as I am to say this, the world doesn't work like that

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sarcasm is a simple concept, the reality of the situation is a bit more complicated.

To understand why it is a reasonable inference to assume that the perpetrator is a follower of Mohamed you need to understand a bit about a form of statistical inference called Bayes’ theorem.

This is likely beyond your level of thought to grasp but allow me to explain anyway.

The probability of a terrorist being a Muslim given a terrorist attack in a place like Sweden is the probability of a Muslim being responsible (in Sweden) multiplied by, assuming it’s a local attack for simplicity, the probability of being Muslim in Sweden (divided by the probability of a terrorist attack having occurred but this will be unity in the after-event).

Now this conditional probability in itself will be unremarkable, and this fact is often touted by Muslim apologists, their ilk and their leftist allies. But if we were to test the real argument, we would have to calculate the ratio of the foregoing conditional probability to that of the conditional probability of a non-Muslim being responsible given a terrorist attack in Sweden.

That ratio will be significantly greater than 1, which means that Muslims are more likely to perpetrate terror than a non-Muslim in Sweden.

This is the mathematical basis to the common-sense surmise most infidels make about these events, namely that they are likely caused by an adherent of the religion of peace.
You must be registered for see images

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly what can people do to defend themselves against this? It happens so often.

Carry on with their lives.
It's the work of government to work on but society needs to not get baited and resort to hate because A.) It's exactly what these people want, B.) Its' usually directed at the wrong countries C.) Is the biggest 'fuck you' to the terrorist bastards.

That's how it's worked here in London.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ones more the religion that began in violence has struck in Sweden and the Swede do not know what to do sines they haven fought anybody sines the 1800 hundreds. Thats the price for being neutral,you forget how to fight to preserve who you are. Wake up your Viking ancestors are crying out for justice.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ones more the religion that began in violence has struck in Sweden and the Swede do not know what to do sines they haven fought anybody sines the 1800 hundreds. Thats the price for being neutral,you forget how to fight to preserve who you are. Wake up your Viking ancestors are crying out for justice.
What anime did you come out of?

Reactions: Chikombo

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waiting for leftist to do damage control for Islamic terrorist or willfully ignore the issue all together. #NotAllMuslims

What am I supposed to say then?
I think the time for talking has past, it's time to act. Giving condolences is like putting a pretty pink bow on a severe gash that's exposed down to the bone. Unless we don't vocalize the problem to others and those in power, there will be never ending bloodshed.

Last edited: