Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought my way was a good one to not argue with some nb philosopher, whyd you edit that?

Btw do you also blame muslims?
Not going to jump to conclusions but yeah, it all points to purposeful intent. They killed people in my country the other week. That makes me resentful sure, but not instantly a generalising idiot who lets their uglier emotions form their morals views.

I was calling you out on being ignorant is all. Clearly we handle things differently over here.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not going to jump to conclusions but yeah, it all points to purposeful intent. They killed people in my country the other week. That makes me resentful sure, but not instantly a generalising idiot who lets their uglier emotions form their morals views.

I was calling you out on being ignorant is all. Clearly we handle things differently over here.
I like the fact that you are reasonable and not just generalize, bless you

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isis and terrorist dont solely kill because of their religion
Its more of a political problem than it is a religious one
All muslim friends and muslims I personally know are peaceful than most u.s.citiizens

Mohamed Nabil

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Isis and terrorist dont solely kill because of their religion
Its more of a political problem than it is a religious one
All muslim friends and muslims I personally know are peaceful than most u.s.citiizens
Islamic propaganda!! all Muslims I know hate allllll non-Muslims and respect no religion but their own!

Reactions: Genocide

Awkward Linguist

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think it's about time y'all got used to people dying in weird and wonderful ways. None of y'all are morning the loss of group x getting massacred on the other side of the planet right now but when religion is involved everyone is spilling their guts and bashing said religion. Shit happens (and it will continue to happen), just say R.I.P and move tf on. The sooner you learn that the better.​

Reactions: Lyke and ~Ethereal~

rollin

Elite
Kin
25💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Islamic propaganda!! all Muslims I know hate allllll non-Muslims and respect no religion but their own!
All Muslims I know don't care that I'm not one nor do they try to convert me.and they all respect Judaism and Christianity because they believe that they all believe in the same god.

It seems that you're the one effected by propaganda
If you're not being sarcastic

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
All Muslims I know don't care that I'm not one nor do they try to convert me.and they all respect Judaism and Christianity because they believe that they all believe in the same god.

It seems that you're the one effected by propaganda
If you're not being sarcastic
Probably hears the daily mosque prayer and calls muslims terrorists :lmao: