Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another reply without no arguments. A reply of substance indeed lmao. You are further proving my point.
Firstly, it's not a reply to you. Secondly, a lot of replies to you are without substance because a reply with substance is just a waste of time. Unlike you, I know when I'm wasting my time but then again I'm not an attention seeking child who comes out with phrases like 'boom' or 'get rekt' or 'I have put you in your seat' etc

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Firstly, it's not a reply to you. Secondly, a lot of replies to you are without substance because a reply with substance is just a waste of time. Unlike you, I know when I'm wasting my time but then again I'm not an attention seeking child who comes out with phrases like 'boom' or 'get rekt' or 'I have put you in your seat' etc
The reply you made was stupid as the dude you quoted had not validated his claims so it is indeed him we are laughing at. Belgium executed mass genocide lmfao make me laugh more. And you just soloed yourself while agreeing with his statement. smh

In the thread you are referring to I made those remarks as replies to one of the most dumbest posts I've seen. They deserved it.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reply you made was stupid as the dude you quoted had not validated his claims so it is indeed him we are laughing at. Belgium executed mass genocide lmfao make me laugh more. And you just soloed yourself while agreeing with his statement. smh

In the thread you are referring to I made those remarks as replies to one of the most dumbest posts I've seen. They deserved it.
You amuse me you really do. Where did I agree with him. I merely pointed at that there is no point in arguing with you because there isn't. You are an arrogant child that is why you make posts like you do and you are not nearly as intelligent as you think you are. Even an idiot would have realised by now that doing what you do is a complete waste of time. Really what have you achieved? Have you changed anybodys opinion on NB? No but you carry on. There's only two conclusions either you are an idiot or you are an attention seeker. Take your pick

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You amuse me you really do. Where did I agree with him. I merely pointed at that there is no point in arguing with you because there isn't. You are an arrogant child that is why you make posts like you do and you are not nearly as intelligent as you think you are. Even an idiot would have realised by now that doing what you do is a complete waste of time. Really what have you achieved? Have you changed anybodys opinion on NB? No but you carry on. There's only two conclusions either you are an idiot or you are an attention seeker. Take your pick
Why does it have to achieve anything? This is a forum of discussion. You are here every day discussing. I choose to discuss a very narrow category of topics because those are the things that interest me. What's wrong with that? Never mind don't answer, because once again while I'm being called as "an arrogant child" the opposing side implies I'm an idiot lol. Which makes you a hypocrite.

And you didn't even adress the OT in your post so maybe it's you who should stfu if you don't have anything relevant to say? All you have done in here and in the Brussels thread is metadiscussing. And you are preaching me about attitude lmfao.

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why does it have to achieve anything? This is a forum of discussion. You are here every day discussing. I choose to discuss a very narrow category of topics because those are the things that interest me. What's wrong with that? Never mind don't answer, because once again while I'm being called as "an arrogant child" the opposing side implies I'm an idiot lol. Which makes you a hypocrite.

And you didn't even adress the OT in your post so maybe it's you who should stfu if you don't have anything relevant to say? All you have done in here and in the Brussels thread is metadiscussing. And you are preaching me about attitude lmfao.
You actually have a point there I came on this thread to say something else but got sidetracked.
You dont come on here to discuss otherwise you wouldn't come out with half the bullshit you do. You can try swing it whichever way you want but everyone knows what you do. Anyway you don't need to quote me anymore.
OT: It's getting really sad how people are getting killed doing something for fun and entertainment. This is not going to stop anytime soon either, im not even surprised anymore when I hear about a terrorist attack tbh.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I thought you only lack knowledge on Middle East, appearantly you do not know much about gloriously civilized Evropa:

Sculpture of Leopold is still standing.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought you only lack knowledge on Middle East, appearantly you do not know much about gloriously civilized Evropa:

Sculpture of Leopold is still standing.
Thanks for the history lesson and for confirming the fact that current Belgium goverment and it's people have got nothing to do with executing any mass genocide anywhere.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You actually have a point there I came on this thread to say something else but got sidetracked.
You dont come on here to discuss otherwise you wouldn't come out with half the bullshit you do. You can try swing it whichever way you want but everyone knows what you do. Anyway you don't need to quote me anymore.
OT: It's getting really sad how people are getting killed doing something for fun and entertainment. This is not going to stop anytime soon either, im not even surprised anymore when I hear about a terrorist attack tbh.
Most people who died were children aged 10 to 16:

I am still expecting to hear why it is convenient to have people die in such ways.
Thanks for the history lesson and for confirming the fact that current Belgium goverment and it's people have got nothing to do with executing any mass genocide anywhere.
Then stop blaming Muslims for their own death you hypocritical dipshit.

Hey Hawker, is a 16 year old victim should be accountable for his Muslimhood when he gets killed, or is he still in child zone?

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
And sharia promotes killing for apostasy
No, Apostasy isn't punished with death, already went over this with, so I'm not gonna bother regurgitating the same things when you just ignore them

stoning for adultery
So what? Don't commit adultery. Simple as that.
killing homosexuals.
Homosexuality is a sin, so of course that will be the punishment for people who choose to disobey. Either now or later. It's nothing more than over-glorified kink, and like all kinks, it's something that is taught to people from those who are sexual deviants.

And I disagree with you about scholars not shaping Islam. They are essential part of Islam as an ideology as they are it's leaders.
Your opinion doesn't matter and makes 0 sense. Scholars "shaping Islam" isn't even a permissible thing, as people are not allowed to add innovations to the religion, so scholars changing rules and laws in Islam already isn't a thing. As I already said, there are scholars that permit and advocate for several things that are not allowed in real Islam, such as interest, gay marriage, beating wives, and death for apostasy.

Prophet Muhammad is the one and only leader, he himself said that the religion was complete during his Hajj speech, so any innovations that people bring or will bring after that isn't part of Islam :lol

The religion is based on what man wrote, so it can be customized by man.
Not gonna argue this point, but whether you believe it was a man or God that sent down a religion (be it Islam, Judaism, Zoroastrianism, or Jainism), customizing a religion isn't really a thing. Otherwise, it isn't the original religion, kind of like with Jehova witnesses branching from Christinity or Bahais branching from Islam, yet those two "sects" are not accepted as actually being Christianity or Islam.

Quran (4:34) - "Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great." Contemporary translations sometimes water down the word 'beat', but it is the same one used in verse 8:12 and clearly means 'to strike'.
Quran (38:44) - "And take in your hand a green branch and beat her with it, and do not break your oath..." Allah telling Job to beat his wife (Tafsir).
The arabic word used in these verses is "idribuhunna", which is derived from "daraba". The word in Arabic means to "strike" or "hit". It includes everything from a tap with a tooth-stick to what in English we call beating (bruises and bleeding).

If it is stated that so-and-so "hit" so-and-so without further description, it would be assumed to be a single blow and it could be of any magnitude. When the Prophet took a tiny stick and tapped one of the Muslims on the stomach to straighten the ranks in preparation for war, he "hit" him with this meaning. Contrast this to the English phrase: "beat them". The meaning is totally different. If you took a shoe lace and hit someone on the hand with it, you could properly say dharabtahu in Arabic but in English you could never say that you had "beaten" that person with shoe laces.

The Arabic word 'daraba' doesn't even mean "violent or intense or repeated striking. Jurists routinely use the expression "daraba al-ma' `ala wajhihi" - lit. strike water upon the face, for someone accomplishing the first rukn of wudu' (washing the face).
Also in Arabic daraba al-ard "to strike the earth" - as in verse 4:94 {When you strike the earth in the cause of Allah} - means to travel.

Go learn Arabic or go back to 4chan.

Also that branch part in the secnd verse is actually translated as "grass" , and you'd have to be demented in the head to think grass can cause any harm. Needless to say, the three steps must be taken sequentially, i.e, admonition then separation in sleeping and finally (light) hitting, making (light) hitting a last resort only in extreme situations. Thus the vast majority of when men do hit their wives in spontaneous fits of rage often over trivial issues (say, using money or not cooking food) is absolutely not allowed and not sanctioned by Islam in any way.

Abu Dawud (2142) - "The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man will not be asked as to why he beat his wife."
This is as long as the man does not violate the Law of Verse 4:34, which I just finished explaining. The Hadith I explained for you before proves clearly that beating strictly forbidden in Islam. Secondly, look up Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage Kitab Al-Nikah, Hadiths 2138 and 2139 & Riyad as-Salihin, chapter 34, ‘'Treating women well’' that it is the right of the Muslim wife that she is not to be hit except in the case of nushooz (repeated rebellion against the husband’s authority, mentioned in Quran verse 4:34). Also note that, again, here "hit" doesn't mean to harm to hurt, and not that the husband's authority here isn't in simple trivial matters but important matters. Also note that this doesn't mean the husband has the right to keep his wife quite and

Even in that case, the husband is only allowed to "hit" her, but in a way which does no harm, (not in the face and not painful and no bleeding. The "hitting" is more of a symbolic act of disappointment akin to how one would scoff or turn away from another). This was mentioned by the prophet in his last speech at his Pilgrimage to Mecca.

But you also should know the prophet discouraged this option and warned those men who hit their wives. In Riyad as Saliheen, chapter 34, "Treating women well’" Nr 279, it is stated that hitting your wife lightly in this situation is only permitted when one is reasonably sure that there will be general benefit in it and this benefit is greater than the associated harms. This is mentioned in Sultan al-Ulama Izz Ibn Abd al-Salam’ quoted by Ibn Allan al-Bakri in his Sharh Riyad al-Salihin and quoted by many other great scholar in Islam’s history.

Go study the laws of Islam, or go back to 4chan.

So I've proven in which situation a husband is allowed to hit his wife lightly, in this case a husband will not be asked by Allah to why he hit his wife , because Islam doesn’t accept any other reason then the situation of Noble vers 4:34 for hitting ones wife. But if a man hits his wife in any other situation then Noble verse 4:34 and in a harsh manner unlike what is prescribed, then he will be punished for this without further question, because he clearly violated the laws of Islam.

Some hadiths.

"...Do not retain them (i.e., your wives) to harm them ...(The Noble Quran, 2:231)"

Narrated Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri: "I went to the Apostle of Allah and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139)"

"If a wife fears cruelty or desertion on her husband's part, there is no blame on them if they arrange an amicable settlement between themselves; and such settlement is best; even though men's souls are swayed by greed. But if ye do good and practise self-restraint, God is well-acquainted with all that ye do. (The Noble Quran, 4:128)"

Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her. Her skin was bruised so badly that it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing. Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.
This portion of a hadith, which you either skewered yourself or took from a site that skewers hadiths fro you, goes as follows: Rifa'a divorced his wife whereupon AbdurRahman bin Az-Zubair married her. Aisha said that the lady came wearing a green veil and complained to her of her husband and showed her a green spot on her skin caused by beating.

When the Prophet showed up, Aisha said, "I have not seen any woman suffering as much as this believing women. Look! Her skin is greener than her clothes!"

When AbdurRahman heard that his wife had gone to the Prophet, he came with his two sons from another wife of to meet the Prophet. The woman said, "I have done no wrong to him, yet he is impotent (not sexually satisfying) and is as useless to me as this" holding and showing a fringe of her garment.

Abdur-Rahman said, "Prophet of Allah, she has told a lie! I am very strong and can satisfy her but she is disobedient and wants to go back to Rifa'a (her first husband, who she was divorced form). The Prophet then said to her, "If that is your intention, then know that it is unlawful for you to remarry Rifa'a unless Abdur-Rahman has had intercourse with you."

In the above accurate version of the Hadith, there are few points to notice and mention:

1- The man failed to follow Noble Verse 4:34 which was sent by Allah to protect women from harmful men, which I already explained in full detail to you, does not allow for harsh/sever/harmful beating.

2- The woman was trying to get back with her first husband. In Islam, if a woman or man gets divorced through the Islamic court by "Khala'", then the only way they can get back with their original spouse is by them marrying another person, having intercourse with that new spouse, and then getting a divore. This is to guarantee that divorce would not be a joke among Muslims, and that people/couples wouldn't simply go around divorcing one another on a whim for any trivial issue that arises, as marriage and family life is an extremely valuable and treasured part of Islamic society.

3- The hadith tells only one part of the incident, it doesn't mention anything about the decision made by the Prophet after this as to what should be done with the man who caused a bruise on his wife's body, simply because only one part of the story is known and written down (as this, in case you're not following, is an oral tradition). It's ridiculous to say that Islam and the prophet allowed wife beating, as a matter of fact the opposite is true!

Go study the life of the Prophet in context, or go back to 4chan.

Muslim (4:2127) - Muhammad struck his favorite wife, Aisha, in the chest one evening when she left the house without his permission. Aisha narrates, "He struck me on the chest which caused me pain."
MUSLIM Book 004, Number 2127:

Aisha narrated this:

When it was my turn for Allah's Messenger to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He then took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly.

I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi (graveyard). He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came to the house and I also came to the house.

I, however, preceded him in entering the house, and as I lay down in the bed, he entered the house, and said: Why is it that you are out of breath? I said: It's nothing. He said: Tell me or Allah will inform me, so then I told him (the whole story).

He said: Was it the darkness of your shadow that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain, and then said: Did you think that Allah and His Apostle would deal unjustly with you? She said: Whatsoever the people conceal, Allah will know it.

The Prophet went on , saying: Gabriel came to me when you saw me. I responded to his call, but I concealed it from you, as you were not fully dressed. I thought that you had gone to sleep, and I did not like to awaken you, fearing that you may be frightened. Gabriel had told me: Your Lord has commanded you to go to the inhabitants of Baqi' (to those lying in the graves) and beg pardon for them.

The distance between the home of Aisha and Jannatul Baqi is quite long, over 100 M (both are historical sites in Mecca to this today). Aisha was afraid that Prophet will come to know she was following him, so in order to avoid this she came running back to home.

It is natural physiological phenomenon when a person runs for a distance more than 100 meters, body responds with hyperventilation. People breath fast & even their heart rate increases, blood pressure increases.

During such a situation, if you give slight push on their chest, the person will feel pain. You can do this to yourself to see exactly what happens. In the above hadith the Prophet just gave a push to Aisha and she felt pain.

Just because he hurt her, it doesn't mean it was his intention to hurt her. Perhaps the word "which caused me pain" makes you think differently, but when you check the context, you realize it is not a context of a man hurting his wife, on the contrary, the hadith shows how the Prophet was keen not to frighten or even bother his sleeping wife as the Prophet said to her: "I thought that you had gone to sleep, and I did not like to awaken you, fearing that you may be frightened."

The same man who didn't even like to awaken his wife fearing that she may be frightened certainly wouldn't harm her intentionally, especially during the same night as the supposed beating. Aisha herself is a testimony to the Prophet never hurting a woman, as she has narrated as such on several occasions.

Go study the life of the Prophet in context, or go back to 4chan.

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (The story is also repeated in suras 27 and29).
I don't see the point in quoting this? God punished a filthy society of rapists, molesters, and ******s.

Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital *** as being "among great sins."
Homosexual behaviors aren't the worst of sins. Not worshiping God, murder, theft, lying, interest, disobedience to parents, and many other are above it. Again, Homosexuality is nothing more than an overglorified kink and there is no reason to believe it's natural for humans to act in such a vile way that destroys family life, unless other sexual deviants teach it to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToshiZO

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, Apostasy isn't punished with death, already went over this with, so I'm not gonna bother regurgitating the same things when you just ignore them
Don't lie.

You must be registered for see images

But thank you for proving my point L. Byakugan. You share the same ideals as your intolerant, violent and oppressive book. Lmao this is why muslim culture doesn't fit into the west. No matter how desperately you write long novels about this, no matter how many excuses you try to make, that shit is still written in your books. That shit is still enforced in your laws and in your culture. Stoning for adultery is barbaric. Homosexuality harms no-one so it's retarded to punish for it, again barbaric. And there's no way around the fact that Quran encourages beating women. So many passages for it there and you dare to use mental gymnastics and jiggle with semantics rofl.

And don't get me started on women's oppression. I guess next you are saying sharia doesn't promote it either? Let me refreshen your memory:

Marital Rights

Although various opinions exist regarding Islamic marriage laws, the following constants remain:

A man is entitled to up to four wives, but a woman may only have one husband. In Western societies, a man typically only takes one wife.
The husband (or his family) pays a “bride price” or "dower" (mahr, which is money or property paid to the bride) which she is entitled to keep. This “mahr” is in exchange for sexual submission (tamkin). Sexual submission is traditionally regarded as unconditional consent for the remainder of the marriage.

A man can divorce his wife by making a declaration (talaq) in front of an Islamic judge irrespective of the woman's consent. Even her presence is not required. For a woman to divorce a man (khula), his consent is required.
The husband is responsible for the financial upkeep of home (nafaqa).
“Temporary marriage” (even for less than a half an hour) is allowed by some scholars, others regard it as a form of prostitution. A report by the Gatestone Institute charts its development in Britain.
Wife beating permitted according to some scholars.

There is no joint property; the man owns all property, (except for what the woman owned before the marriage).
There is no specific minimum age for marriage, but most agree a woman must have reached puberty. Marriage as young as 12 or 13 is not uncommon in Muslim-majority countries. In Yemen in 2013, there was a highly publicized case of an eight-year-old girl who died of internal injuries suffered on her wedding night. According to Al Jazeera, "Nearly 14 percent of Yemeni girls [are] married before the age of 15 and 52 percent before the age of 18." The case prompted calls for Yemen to pass a law setting a minimum age for marriage, although it has not yet done so.

Muslim Feminists such as Dr. Elham Manea argue that the interpretation of sharia in the area of marriage amounts to discrimination, the type of which is prohibited under Western legal systems.

Public Rights

Most Muslim-majority countries are not democracies, so issues of who can vote do not apply. Nevertheless, women still have a significantly reduced role in the public sphere in these countries compared to men.

Conservative ideas of gender roles are taken very seriously in Islamic societies. Even in the West, where Muslim women have the same legal rights as men, they have been prevented from exercising those rights by their male relatives.

Under sharia, women have:

Lesser inheritance rights compared to men
Lesser status as witnesses

In Saudi Arabia, women are not allowed to drive.

Modesty Laws

Many Muslim women respect the requirement to dress modestly and choose to do so. However, in Muslim-majority countries, women do not necessarily have the choice not to do so. Failure to comply with modesty laws has been known to elicit extreme violence from police in places like Iran, Afghanistan and Sudan.

Garments women are required to wear range from a hijab (a scarf covering the hair and neck), an abaya (a cloak-like, loose-fitting overgarment), a niqab (a face veil worn in addition to the hijab and abaya) to a burqa (a full-body and head cloak which includes a netted rectangle over the eyes). Exactly what constitutes immodest dress is the subject of much debate.

Violations of modesty laws are frequently met with violence in Muslim countries. Western women visiting Muslim-majority countries – for example, Saudi Arabia -- are advised to dress modestly and not to travel unaccompanied by a man.

Dubai has notoriously strict public indecency laws. Many Western tourists have fallen foul of them in the past.

Iranian President Rouhani has recently halted the activities of the country’s modesty police, but has handed over their remit to the Ministry of the Interior.

Male Guardianship

Male Guardianship applies to all women whether married or not according to strict interpretations of sharia.
In the event of the deaths of male relatives, it can result in mothers being legally subservient to their sons. Under sharia:

A woman becomes subservient to her husband and needs his permission to: "leave the house, take up employment, or to engage in fasting or forms of worship other than what is obligatory."
An unmarried woman is under the guardianship of her nearest male relative.

Human Rights Watch has issued a 50-page report condemning the situation of women in Saudi Arabia alone.

Keep living in denial.

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Again, Homosexuality is nothing more than an overglorified kink and there is no reason to believe it's natural for humans to act in such a vile way that destroys family life, unless other sexual deviants teach it to them.
It does not destroy human life, just does not allow procreation, which i do not see why would be a huge ****ing problem. Some people wil not have babies. Big deal, your opinion about how sinful or kinky homosexuality is irrelevant from what should be the legal or ethical status of this sort of relationships.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This thread is about to turn into a ****ing mess. I am aware of that 8-year-old child in Yemen; absolutely disgusting. She died of bladder rupture. The monster tore open her bladder ... ****ing hell! If I recall he wasn't given any death sentence. Says a lot about these countries who back the pedophiles running SA. She could very well have been a child sold for "contract prostitution" called "Mu'ta." It is a common practice in some muslims countries. Gulf states who see SA is high regard thrive in this practice. No wonder SA pedophiles are buying off young Syrian girls from war torn regions and the parents are selling them happily:

Not to mention the destination for most young girls trafficked from Pakistan is SA.

But, it is kind of funny, because the top buyers of young children for child prostitution are not Muslim countries; it includes America and Canada:

Sexual exploitation is a rising problem in Europe and America because of their "hot destination" areas. They are the main "demand areas" in many cases.

It is important to note that where there is prostitution, there will be *** trafficking. When the supply of prostitutes cannot meet the demand for prostitutes — as is typical in the more developed nations, where girls and women have attractive schooling and career options — vulnerable people are forced into *** slavery. The vulnerable ones include children because pimps/traffickers can now earn even more money by supplying younger girls to fill 1) the johns’ demands for girls that they believe are free of diseases and 2) their appetite for younger and younger girls. The only solution for the increased demand that leads to *** trafficking is abolition, ending the commercial *** industry.
After legalization in Victoria, Australia, there was a 300 percent increase in illegal brothels. The Dutch saw an increase in trafficking victims from 716 in 2007 to 809 in 2008; almost 40 percent of those victims were Dutch girls pimped out by their boyfriends. The increase in victims continued in 2009, with the number at 909, and was up to 993 by 2010. Approximately 63 percent of the estimated 400,000 prostitutes in Germany are migrants, meaning German women do not want to prostitute, so they have to bring in women from other countries, an environment ripe for *** traffickers to exploit. In 1995, Spain decriminalized prostitution. By 2008, Spain’s Equality Ministry said 80 percent of prostitutes in Spain came from places including China, Romania, and Latin America — many coerced by gangs.
The United States does not fare much better in those Nevada counties where prostitution is legal. As shown above, where there is legal prostitution, illegal prostitution flourishes. In 2009, Nevada’s Governor Jim Gibbons signed Assembly Bill 380 into law, which establishes the toughest punishments in the nation for child prostitution and pandering. The Las Vegas Metro Police handled 150 cases of child prostitution in 2008 — and the prostitution of adults is not legal in Las Vegas, much less of children.15 Johns are drawn to Nevada’s adult prostitution, but pimps cater to all their depravities.

Prostitution seems to be pretty high in the western countries:

So, the buyers mostly walk free and the people who need help are thrown in jails? Some "rights" for women. Let's stop pretending that things are so great about the implementation of rights on the other side of the fence. And I have just scratched the tip of the ice-berg here.

One reason for the proliferation of *** trafficking is because in many parts of the world there is little to no perceived stigma to purchasing sexual favors for money, and prostitution is viewed as a victimless crime. Because women are culturally and socially devalued in so many societies, there is little conflict with the purchasing of women and girls for sexual services. Further, few realize the explicit connection between the commercial *** trade, and the trafficking of women and girls and the illegal slave trade. In western society in particular, there is a commonly held perception that women choose to enter into the commercial *** trade. However, for the majority of women in the *** trade, and specifically in the case of trafficked women and girls who are coerced or forced into servitude, this is simply not the case.

***-slavery rings are common in western Europe:

Sponsors with ties on both the African and European continents lure African women and girls to Europe, promising them a chance to study at a university or take advantage of job opportunities. These women are often promised jobs as maids or au pairs or given loans (with or without their knowledge) to finance their passage and are then forced to repay the loans through prostitution when they arrive. The perpetrators of these prostitution rings often take passports and official identification papers from the women, leaving them unable to receive help from the proper authorities for fear of being deported as illegals. The second scenario involves African women who immigrate to Western Europe on their own volition but, for one reason or another, have found themselves in forced prostitution.
The problem of forced prostitution of African women in Western Europe has exploded within recent years. The problem now looms so large that the Italian ambassador to Nigeria estimates that likely sixty percent of all prostitutes in Italy are Nigerian.

Although there have been international agreements and domestic policies aimed at curbing the problem of trafficking African women for *** slavery, all prior responses have had little or no effect on the problem. To treat a problem that includes powerful organized crime rings in various countries, an effective solution will need to address the factors which contribute to women trafficking and provide sustained enforcement of the victims' human rights.
While these are lofty and somewhat idealistic goals, this provision likely calls for states to do more than they have been willing or able to do. Many states refuse to recognize a trafficking problem at all. Expecting those states to act to change their social and cultural patterns may be asking too much. It is unclear how or if it is even possible for states themselves to change the cultural patterns that have become ingrained in the social fabric of a people. What victims of trafficking need is an enforcement mechanism by which nations will be held responsible for protecting the women who reside within their borders. It is simply not enough for nations to endeavor to change social patterns over a period of years or even decades.

Many multinational treaties and other agreements have been made directly in response to the problem of trafficking of women. These agreements have not been effective in preventing growth in the trafficking industry in Europe.
A possible criticism of European nations' response (or lack thereof) to trafficking of women into *** slavery is that the measures fail to address underlying problems that contribute to the growth of this clandestine industry. Individual nations' immigration and residency laws, discussed earlier, make it difficult for foreign women to obtain legal status and thus their problems often go undetected by authorities.

As a policy, most European countries have increasingly chosen to criminalize prostitution. Many scholars, however, argue that this choice has worked to drive prostitution underground, making it easier for traffickers and pimps to prey on women. Criminalizing prostitution has an even more deleterious effect on foreign women who, knowing they could be deported for such activity, are reluctant to prosecute those who exploit them or seek protection from legal authorities.
African and other non-EU prostitutes, who have for the most part been more willing to perform for less money, have been blamed for the lower prices prostitutes can demand in the Netherlands. Targeting non-EU prostitutes will clearly force a disproportionate number of African women into illegal operation, making them more susceptible to abuse and control. The Foundation against Women Trafficking's Tineke Bekker believes that under the Dutch law, "foreign women will be forced to work illegally in worse conditions with little access to health care and support groups."

North America:

It is reported that North America is a destination region to which victims come from all main regions of origin. Most of them come from Asia and Latin America, but flows from Central and Eastern Europe are reported to be on the rise. The US Government estimates some 50,000 people are trafficked annually into the US from countries in Latin America, Eastern Europe, South-East Asia and beyond.

Among the other, Canada in the North America is the worst example for the problem in question. In 2004, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) estimated that 600-800 persons are trafficked into Canada annually and that additional 1,500-2,200 persons are trafficked through Canada into the United States.
Western Europe:

Most victims come from Central and Southeastern Europe; others come from the Soviet Union, Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean. The main destination countries are Belgium, Greece, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands.
Western Europe:

Most victims come from Central and Southeastern Europe; others come from the Soviet Union, Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean. The main destination countries are Belgium, Greece, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands.

*** trafficking in Western Europe has long been a problem, but in the last ten years, the estimated number of victims has risen sharply. Some argue that technology has made trafficking easier, along with the creation of the European Union. As of June 2008, the organization Solidarity with Women in Distress estimated that 700,000 women are trafficked to Western Europe each year.

Because prostitution is legal in several Western European countries (including Germany, the Netherlands and Great Britain) there is a high demand for *** workers. Foreigners make up the majority of prostitutes. For example, up to 90% of Spain’s and 70% of Germany’s *** workers are foreign born. A minority enters the country through legal procedures. In Spain it is estimated that 80% of foreign *** workers are trafficked into the country.

Last edited:

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This thread is about to turn into a ****ing mess. I am aware of that 8-year-old child in Yemen; absolutely disgusting. She died of bladder rupture. The monster tore open her bladder ... ****ing hell! If I recall he wasn't given any death sentence. Says a lot about these countries who back the pedophiles running SA. She could very well have been a child sold for "contract prostitution" called "Mu'ta." It is a common practice in some muslims countries. Gulf states who see SA is high regard thrive in this practice. No wonder SA pedophiles are buying off young Syrian girls from war torn regions and the parents are selling them happily:

Not to mention the destination for most young girls trafficked from Pakistan is SA.

But, it is kind of funny, because the top buyers of young children for child prostitution are not Muslim countries; it includes America and Canada:

Sexual exploitation is a rising problem in Europe and America because of their "hot destination" areas. They are the main "demand areas" in many cases.

Prostitution seems to be pretty high in the western countries:

So, the buyers mostly walk free and the people who need help are thrown in jails? Some "rights" for women. Let's stop pretending that things are so great about the implementation of rights on the other side of the fence. And I have just scratched the tip of the ice-berg here.

***-slavery rings are common in western Europe:

I like where you get your sources. An objective response.

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah prostitution has always remained it's popularity in western countries. Though the Dutch *** trafficking issue was new to me. It seems *** trafficking aka *** slavery is a bigger problem than I thought in here. Though this underworld shit is mostly present, I believe, in big cities. Never have I heard of that in Finland. But I guess Paris, Vienna, Munich, London have these problems.

But it's definitely not tolerated. Those people orchestrating that are scum.

demon of the leaf

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In which everyone in NATO isn't coming through with, especially us, the US Armed Forces, but we have SF out there and that's not enough, but I doubt that'll change once we get a new president.
Obama couldnt careless how many lives are lost the only thing he cares about is how he will be written down as the president who didnt bring america into another war he dont care about the american people he dont care about the people of the world

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't lie.
Off the bat, I want to note how you didn't even directly try and counter ANYTHING I presented to you. None of the anecdotes. None of the hadiths. None of the arguments. None of the examples. Nothing at all. Instead, you just accuse me off being a liar, and go on to post more BS.

This not only shows that you have no intention of understanding Islam, but it also shows how you don't even know how to even argue properly.

You must be registered for see images

Oh my god. Again with this? Really? How many times do I have to say it? These countries are not representative of Islam's laws. If you want to know what Islam thinks of Apostasy, you look at the Quran, the actual source of Islamic law, not countries.

Apostasy is not punishable by death. No further proof is necessary aside from these two verses from the Quran.

There is no compulsion in religion. Right has become distinct from wrong. So whoever rejects evil and puts faith in God has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks. And God is hearing, knowing. (2:256)

This verse makes it very clear that forcing religion on others is not allowed. IF one had their life threatened when it came to leaving Islam, then surely such a law would violet this verse.

Surely those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe (again) and (again) disbelieve, and goes on increasing in disbelief, God will not forgive them nor guide them on the way. (4:137)

This verse makes it abundantly clear that multiple conversions in and out of Islam are possible, as the verse talks of people who enter Islam, leave it, enter it again, and leave it again. If Apostasy was punishable by death, there would be no way fro such a verse to make sense, as the person leaving Islam would be killed after their first act of apostasy.

As an additional note, not once ever in the life of Prophet Muhammad did he ever kill anyone for simply leaving Islam. It was only when they came out in an act of treason with intent to disrupt peace (and more often than not, kill the muslims) were they killed. But not for apostasy, oh no, but rather for treason and intent of murder.

But thank you for proving my point L. Byakugan.
What "points" are you talking about here? Those so-called facts based off of mistranslated arabic words and out-of-context stories? Get real.
You share the same ideals as your book.
Did you expect me to share the ideals of the Bible perhaps?
Lmao this is why muslim culture doesn't fit into the west.
Considering how many ideals and morals clash, that's to be expected.

No matter how desperately you write long novels about this, no matter how many excuses you try to make, that shit is still written in your books.
You consider those to be long novels? Okay.

The reason I wrote so much is because, one, you are SUPER ignorant of Islam, so naturally, long explanations would be in order, and two, Islam itself is a very deep religion, which requires plenty of knowledge and years of studying several diffrent topics to fully understand.

Stoning for adultery is barbaric.
Says who? You? Are you some sort of authority on morality now? What you say is barbaric is suddenly barbaric?

Homosexuality harms no-one so it's retarded to punish for it, again barbaric.
Homosexuality does have harm, don't go kidding yourself.

And there's no way around the fact that Quran encourages beating women.
You don't know even know an iota of Arabic grammar or linguistics, it's one of the most complex languages in the world, yet here you are insisting, crying, hoping desperately that your claim of the Quran saying that wife beating is allowed to be true, yet I've already given you an accurate translation which you do nothing but look away from, continuing to yell what you yell. You like to act so superior from religious people, yet you act exactly like the fanatics of said groups: Ignoring the arguments of others and simply shoving your head up your rear.

Anyways, This statement is as valid as a man claiming he saw a father say he's going to eat his kid when the father was just pretending to be a monster and playing around.

Anyways, you insist it encourages beating woman?

"...Do not retain them (i.e., your wives) to harm them ...(The Noble Quran, 2:231)"

Narrated Mu'awiyah al-Qushayri: "I went to the Apostle of Allah and asked him: What do you say (command) about our wives? He replied: Give them food what you have for yourself, and clothe them by which you clothe yourself, and do not beat them, and do not revile them. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2139)"

Narrated Mu'awiyah ibn Haydah: "I said: Apostle of Allah, how should we approach our wives and how should we leave them? He replied: Approach your tilth when or how you will, give her (your wife) food when you take food, clothe when you clothe yourself, do not revile her face, and do not beat her. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2138)"

You insist that wife beating is a practice in Islam, yet the Prophet, the ultimate muslim who followed every law of the religion perfectly, never beat any of his wives. If that and the evidence I showed above isn't enough to convince you, I don't know what will, and I'm certain it won't anyways.

So many passages for it there and you dare to use mental gymnastics and jiggle with semantics rofl.
Coming from the guy who bases his arguments on the laws of varying countries rather than the holy book, who ignores proper translations given to him by a muslim, who cuts and rewords hadiths to suit his agenda, who gets a turn on by taking things out of context, who hasn't studied a single day of the Prophet's life, yet insists on knowing what kind of man he was, this is by far a ridiculous claim for you to accuse me of.

A man is entitled to up to four wives, but a woman may only have one husband. In Western societies, a man typically only takes one wife.

This is true. But why are you bringing up the west? Are they the standard for morality? Or just your morality?

The husband (or his family) pays a “bride price” or "dower" (mahr, which is money or property paid to the bride) which she is entitled to keep. This “mahr” is in exchange for sexual submission (tamkin). Sexual submission is traditionally regarded as unconditional consent for the remainder of the marriage
Okay. I don't see an issue here? What's wrong with a husband and wife making love? Besides, this doesn't necassarily mean having sexual activities, it also means intimate touching.

But yeah, a woman must obey her husband as long as she does not have to forego her own rights. As such, if the wife is ill, fears physical harm or she is emotionally drained and not up to it, etc; she will not be obliged to comply with her husband’s request for sexual intimacy. Rather, the husband would be required to show her consideration.

Many times it is observed that the husband demands from his wife to fulfil his sexual needs no matter what state she is in, and uses the Hadiths that are taken out of context (much like yourself) to impose himself over her. If the wife is not in a state to engage in sexual activities and has a genuine reason, and the husband forces her, then he will be sinful.

A man can divorce his wife by making a declaration (talaq) in front of an Islamic judge irrespective of the woman's consent. Even her presence is not required. For a woman to divorce a man (khula), his consent is required.
The husband is responsible for the financial upkeep of home (nafaqa).
Wrong for the billionth time.

There are 4 main methods of separation in Islam:

• Granting of Divorce by the Husband – Talaq
  • Separation by way of consent between the parties – Khula
  • Dissolution of Marriage – Faskh-e-Nikah
  • When the power of Talaq is transferred to the Wife – Tafweedh-e-Talaq
Needless to say, divorce for no valid reason is not allowed in Islam. And if you want to know, among these valid reasons, abuse from the partner or dissatisfaction during intercourse are among the reasons.

Again, as hard as it is for you, I need you to understand that family life is very valued in Islamic law, unlike in western societies, where family life has very little value. Therefore, even though it is legal, divorces are not really encouraged, as it is even said that out of all the things God has made lawful to humans, divorce is still something he does not like.

Islamic law puts the power in the hands of the man or the woman (depending on the type of separation used). Furthermore, each of the above mentioned methods is a different type of separation which can be effected by different parties.

Not sure where you got the part of the wife's presence not being needed. If you probably link an accurate source.

Temporary marriage” (even for less than a half an hour) is allowed by some scholars, others regard it as a form of prostitution. A report by the Gatestone Institute charts its development in Britain.
What scholars say=/= Islamic Laws, otherwise interest, homosexuality, and apostasy would all be allowed. I already proved above, using Quran and Hadith, that being whimsical with one's marriage isn't even allowed.

Wife beating permitted according to some scholars.
What scholars say=/= Islamic Laws, otherwise interest, homosexuality, and apostasy would all be allowed. Again, I already proved using Quran and Hadith that beating one's wife is not allowed.

There is no joint property; the man owns all property, (except for what the woman owned before the marriage).
Wait... Are you saying that once married, the woman isn't allowed to get any new property?

There is no specific minimum age for marriage, but most agree a woman must have reached puberty. Marriage as young as 12 or 13 is not uncommon in Muslim-majority countries.

Islam requires the person getting married to have both hit puberty and be mentally mature enough to get married. In other words, age doesn't matter, but rather the body of the person (if they've gone through puberty) and their mental state (if they are sound and also mature).

"Ashuddah" in Arabic is derived from the root word "shadeed", which means mighty and powerful. Allah referred to iron as "shadeed" (having mighty power) in Verse 57:25. And here's what Allah said regarding children reaching their full strength and growth:

Verse 22:5
O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (our power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term, then do We bring you out as babies, then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength; and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much), and (further), thou seest the earth barren and lifeless, but when We pour down rain on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells, and it puts forth every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs).

The word for baby here is "tiful" in arabic

Verse 40:67:
It is He Who has created you from dust then from a sperm-drop, then from a leech-like clot; then does he get you out (into the light) as a child: then lets you (grow and) reach your age of full strength; then lets you become old,- though of you there are some who die before;- and lets you reach a Term appointed; in order that ye may learn wisdom.

Again, the blue word, child, is "tiful"

Verse 6:152:
And come not nigh to the orphan's property, except to improve it, until he attain the age of full strength; give measure and weight with (full) justice;- no burden do We place on any soul, but that which it can bear;- whenever ye speak, speak justly, even if a near relative is concerned; and fulfil the covenant of God: thus doth He command you, that ye may remember.

The Phrase I bolded in red reads as "Hata Yablaqh Ashadahu"

Verse 17:34:
We have enjoined on man kindness to his parents: In pain did his mother bear him, and in pain did she give him birth. The carrying of the (child) to his weaning is (a period of) thirty months. At length, when he reaches the age of full strength and attains forty years, he says, "O my Lord! Grant me that I may be grateful for Thy favour which Thou has bestowed upon me, and upon both my parents, and that I may work righteousness such as Thou mayest approve; and be gracious to me in my issue. Truly have I turned to Thee and truly do I bow (to Thee) in Islam..

Again, the words "Hata Yablaqh Ashadahu"

The first two verses refer to babies/children, while the second two refer to a growing human who reaches full strength. With this, one can understand clearly that puberty, while it does play a factor, is not the SOLE deciding factor in when one can or should be married, ad mental maturity is also necessary. With that in mind, marriage age for woman would be around 15 or more, as that is when they begin to reach mental maturity. These 12-13 year olds getting married in these so-called muslim countries are therefore not valid, as these children have yet to reach their full strength, as the Quran puts it.

In Yemen in 2013, there was a highly publicized case of an eight-year-old girl who died of internal injuries suffered on her wedding night. According to Al Jazeera, "Nearly 14 percent of Yemeni girls [are] married before the age of 15 and 52 percent before the age of 18." The case prompted calls for Yemen to pass a law setting a minimum age for marriage, although it has not yet done so.
As said above, age doesn't matter in Islam, it's if the person's physical body has reached full maturity.

Most Muslim-majority countries are not democracies, so issues of who can vote do not apply. Nevertheless, women still have a significantly reduced role in the public sphere in these countries compared to men.
Don't care. Laws of the land aren't the laws of Islam. Bring proper Quranic and Hadith evidence.

Conservative ideas of gender roles are taken very seriously in Islamic societies. Even in the West, where Muslim women have the same legal rights as men, they have been prevented from exercising those rights by their male relatives.
Again, why do I care what those people do when what they are doing goes against Islam's laws? the Prophet's first wife was a damn business woman. If that doesn't prove that woman are allowed to work, then I don't know what does. Anyways, this statmenet is pretty vague on your part. What rights are they restricting these woman from doing, pray tell?

Lesser inheritance rights compared to men
O H M Y G O O O O D!!!! You really do have the memory of a gold fish, don't you? I specifically remember explaining this to you in the past, yet here you are, yet again spewing the same trash out of that thing you call a mouth.

Men get double inheritance of their parents' money than woman for the following reason.

When a man inherits the money, he is obligated to spend it on not only himself, but also his wife, children, sisters, and other relatives that may need his help (assuming said relatives don't have someone else to take care of them)

When a woman inherits her share of the money, she is allowed to hog it all to herself, and is not obligated in any way to spend it on anyone but herself, as that is the role of the man. The man even needs to spend on her from his own money even if the woman already has money

Lesser status as witnesses
The verse this refers to deals in financial aspects in courts of law. And since men are responsible for the financial aspects of the society is Islam, it's only natural that one man's witness in financial issues would equal that of two woman, just as the word of surgeon would hold more weight than that of a nurse in surgical issues. Outside of that, woman and men's witnesses in court are equal. Once again, taking things out of context, because that is truly the only way you can get any legitimate kicks in.

In Saudi Arabia, women are not allowed to drive.
And yet woman at the time of the Prophet were allowed to travel using camels/horses (the equivalent at the time). Thank you for posting this, as it only further establishes not only you're awful knowledge of Islam, but it also proves what I've been saying: That these so-called muslims countries are not to be held as examples as to what Islamic laws are or aren't.

Many Muslim women respect the requirement to dress modestly and choose to do so. However, in Muslim-majority countries, women do not necessarily have the choice not to do so. Failure to comply with modesty laws has been known to elicit extreme violence from police in places like Iran, Afghanistan and Sudan. Garments women are required to wear range from a hijab (a scarf covering the hair and neck), an abaya (a cloak-like, loose-fitting overgarment), a niqab (a face veil worn in addition to the hijab and abaya) to a burqa (a full-body and head cloak which includes a netted rectangle over the eyes). Exactly what constitutes immodest dress is the subject of much debate. Violations of modesty laws are frequently met with violence in Muslim countries. Western women visiting Muslim-majority countries – for example, Saudi Arabia -- are advised to dress modestly and not to travel unaccompanied by a man.
Dubai has notoriously strict public indecency laws. Many Western tourists have fallen foul of them in the past.

Must've taken you a long time to copy paste this, neh?

Anyways, as always, I Don't care. Laws of the land aren't the laws of Islam. Bring proper Quranic and Hadith evidence. As far as the latter two are concerned, punishment for not covering up is dealt in the next life, which you don't believe in, so you shouldn't give a crap. As for the part of western woman being forced to wear hijab when they visit SA, again, SA is not a poster boy for Islamic law. On the contrary, in Islam, woman of other faiths are allowed to dress however they want, as the Prophet and even the Caliphates after him lived in socities where non-muslim woman lived in, and they didn't force hijab on them.

Male Guardianship applies to all women whether married or not according to strict interpretations of sharia.
In the event of the deaths of male relatives, it can result in mothers being legally subservient to their sons.
I can't even begin to express how retarded this is, espcially how you're trying to make it sound like the sons can do whatever they want with their mother once the son becomes their guardian (do you have a problem with a son being his mother's protecter??). Parents in Islam are given high priority, especially mothers, much more so than the west, where kids yell and even swear at their parents. Parents in Islam are held in such high regard that every time God mentions worshipping him, he immediately follows it up with telling the muslims to obey their parents. Mothers have an even higher status than fathers, as they are noted as being three times more worthy of their children's respect and obedience than the father (that's not to say the father isn't respected either). It's even said that the easiest way to enter paradise is to be benevolent and kind to one's parents and that every person's door to heaven is beneath their mother's foot. I can't believe you're actually trying to push this idea that muslim mothers are oppressed by their sons.

A woman becomes subservient to her husband and needs his permission to: "leave the house
Note that any decent husband (which Islam DEMANDS of a husband to be good, kind, and caring to his wife, which I can tell you, using this statment, are trying to say otherwise) will give his wife general permission to leave the house during the daytime during times of general safety for short intervals. Any husband who keeps his wife locked up in a restricted room or place of residence especially in his absence (such that the place of residence feels like a jail to the wife)
has transgressed the proper manners of a friendly marriage in Islam. Such women in such extreme undesirable situations may take recourse to the local judge or local Muslim religious leader.

Further regarding this issue, If the husband is verbally or physically abusing his wife, then she can leave the house
(she can stay at her family’s or friends house) and refuse to come back in

I can't get over how funny it is that you're trying to make it sound like the husband has the right to jail up his wife inside the house when this is not only NOT the case, but it isn't even allowed.:lmao:

take up employment
Nothing but BS upon BS, one after the other with you, isn't it? Prophet's own wives worked without him saying anything on whether they could or not. End of story.

or to engage in fasting or forms of worship other than what is obligatory.
Nope, woman are allowed to practice voluntary forms of worship as they please. The only exception to this is voluntary fasting outside of the month of Ramadan, where they need to ask permission.

An unmarried woman is under the guardianship of her nearest male relative.
Okay? What's wrong with guarding your relative? TF? I get that you're selfish, but that doesn't mean other are also.

Keep living in denial.
Why are you quoting your life moto to me? :lol

Last edited:

paratise

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Homosexuality does have harm, don't go kidding yourself
What does it harm, your feelings?

What Islam thinks of homosexuality is irrelevant in front of secular laws. If you expect respect for your religion respect other people's lifestyles first. Nobody has to submit to rules of Islam nor need to believe in someone else's way. Last time i remember you were itching to leave our Muslim lands for Canada. Have you questioned your way of faith, or just think of how great Islam is w/o questioning how harmful it's hegemony can be?

Hawker

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Off the bat, I want to note how you didn't even directly try and counter ANYTHING I presented to you. None of the anecdotes. None of the hadiths. None of the arguments. None of the examples. Nothing at all. Instead, you just accuse me off being a liar, and go on to post more BS.
Ofcourse I didn't. It's clear you see Quran as the ultimate rule book and you don't want to question anything about it. The problem with this kind of absolutism and conservatism is, that you keep blabberin about context, yet you insist on enforcing the rules of Quran, in a totally different time and era which has nothing to do with the Islamic world 1000 years ago!
Atleast christians resign themselves from the horrible and utterly retarded passages that has been said in the Bible and they admit that there is bad stuff there! You don't. You insist with excuses and semantics that there's nothing wrong with Islam. Even though there clearly is. Add to that you insist making laws based on a book which is 1000 years old. Taking Quran literally was the downfall of muslim civilazation when Islamic Golden Age came to an end. And you still haven't learned.

This not only shows that you have no intention of understanding Islam, but it also shows how you don't even know how to even argue properly.
I don't take you seriously for the reasons stated above, thus I'm not going to argue properly nor do I have any responsibility to understand Islam because that is just a silly argument that muslims made up. It either is bad or it isn't. Muslims where the only ones that made a book with barbaric passages and laws and based their laws on those passages. The only ethnicity! Open your eyes and stop justifying this stuff because you are the only ones doing it.

Oh my god. Again with this? Really? How many times do I have to say it? These countries are not representative of Islam's laws. If you want to know what Islam thinks of Apostasy, you look at the Quran, the actual source of Islamic law, not countries.

Apostasy is not punishable by death. No further proof is necessary aside from these two verses from the Quran.

There is no compulsion in religion. Right has become distinct from wrong. So whoever rejects evil and puts faith in God has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold that never breaks. And God is hearing, knowing. (2:256)

This verse makes it very clear that forcing religion on others is not allowed. IF one had their life threatened when it came to leaving Islam, then surely such a law would violet this verse.

Surely those who believe, then disbelieve, then believe (again) and (again) disbelieve, and goes on increasing in disbelief, God will not forgive them nor guide them on the way. (4:137)

This verse makes it abundantly clear that multiple conversions in and out of Islam are possible, as the verse talks of people who enter Islam, leave it, enter it again, and leave it again. If Apostasy was punishable by death, there would be no way fro such a verse to make sense, as the person leaving Islam would be killed after their first act of apostasy.

As an additional note, not once ever in the life of Prophet Muhammad did he ever kill anyone for simply leaving Islam. It was only when they came out in an act of treason with intent to disrupt peace (and more often than not, kill the muslims) were they killed. But not for apostasy, oh no, but rather for treason and intent of murder.
You still don't get it. If there are verses in hadith and quran which support killing for apostasy, then any scholar can take these verses (out of context or not) and justify their actions based on it. Meaning:

"The right to be convinced and to convert from Islam to another religion is held by only a minority of Muslim scholars. This view of religious freedom is, however, not shared by the vast majority of Muslim scholars both past as well as present. Most classical and modern Muslim jurists regard apostasy (riddah), defined by them as an act of rejection of faith committed by a Muslim whose Islam had been affirmed without coercion, as a crime deserving the death penalty."
— Abdul Rashied Omar

So this is what a man who has studied Islam says.

And why majority of scholars view apostasy as a crime deserving a death penalty:

You asked for it.

Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 4:52:260

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle.
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271

Go on. Blabber about context. While you're at it, realise that context is irrelevant. YOU saying this is how Islam should be interpreted is NOT the way MANY scholars interpet it. There is no one way to interpret Quran. It's a man made book and it has man made interpretations. But the main point is that, that shit is written in your books, which IS the basis of your laws. Yeah some would think it's worryinh.
Did you expect me to share the ideals of the Bible perhaps?
I expect you to be not hung up on the Middle-Ages and actually question your indoctrination.
The reason I wrote so much is because, one, you are SUPER ignorant of Islam, so naturally, long explanations would be in order, and two, Islam itself is a very deep religion, which requires plenty of knowledge and years of studying several diffrent topics to fully understand.
Again this is where you are wrong. Focusing on semantics and context is just ridiculous when we are talking about interpretation. I don't actually care what the deepest meaning of Islam is. The only thing that matters is how it is interpreted and how it is implemented in your laws. Scholars are the ones who define your religion. They give the orders based on their interpretations. There's no one interpretation.

Homosexuality does have harm, don't go kidding yourself.
And what harm is that?
Anyways, you insist it encourages beating woman?

Narrated Mu'awiyah ibn Haydah: "I said: Apostle of Allah, how should we approach our wives and how should we leave them? He replied: Approach your tilth when or how you will, give her (your wife) food when you take food, clothe when you clothe yourself, do not revile her face, and do not beat her. (Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 11, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Number 2138)"

You insist that wife beating is a practice in Islam, yet the Prophet, the ultimate muslim who followed every law of the religion perfectly, never beat any of his wives. If that and the evidence I showed above isn't enough to convince you, I don't know what will, and I'm certain it won't anyways.
That is called cherrypicking. "Oh here's a passage which says not to beat your wife, so it must refute the passages which did encourage it" . Also it's funny that in those passages those guys had to explicitly told them not to beat them lmfao. Although it should be self evident.

This is true. But why are you bringing up the west? Are they the standard for morality? Or just your morality?
They are standard for rational morality. Also 13 muslims have received a Nobel prize from the 860 recipients. Most of the prizes have gone to western countries. You'd be sure to trust on our word when it comes to progress.

Okay. I don't see an issue here? What's wrong with a husband and wife making love? Besides, this doesn't necassarily mean having sexual activities, it also means intimate touching.

But yeah, a woman must obey her husband as long as she does not have to forego her own rights. As such, if the wife is ill, fears physical harm or she is emotionally drained and not up to it, etc; she will not be obliged to comply with her husband’s request for sexual intimacy. Rather, the husband would be required to show her consideration.

Many times it is observed that the husband demands from his wife to fulfil his sexual needs no matter what state she is in, and uses the Hadiths that are taken out of context (much like yourself) to impose himself over her. If the wife is not in a state to engage in sexual activities and has a genuine reason, and the husband forces her, then he will be sinful.
You don't see an issue on paying for a woman for sexual submission? This is why I don't argue with you seriously. That is a prime example of oppression and inequality.

Bolded: again something that is inherently wrong. That's inequality at its best.

Islam requires the person getting married to have both hit puberty and be mentally mature enough to get married. In other words, age doesn't matter, but rather the body of the person (if they've gone through puberty) and their mental state (if they are sound and also mature).

"Ashuddah" in Arabic is derived from the root word "shadeed", which means mighty and powerful. Allah referred to iron as "shadeed" (having mighty power) in Verse 57:25. And here's what Allah said regarding children reaching their full strength and growth:

The first two verses refer to babies/children, while the second two refer to a growing human who reaches full strength. With this, one can understand clearly that puberty, while it does play a factor, is not the SOLE deciding factor in when one can or should be married, ad mental maturity is also necessary. With that in mind, marriage age for woman would be around 15 or more, as that is when they begin to reach mental maturity. These 12-13 year olds getting married in these so-called muslim countries are therefore not valid, as these children have yet to reach their full strength, as the Quran puts it.

As said above, age doesn't matter in Islam, it's if the person's physical body has reached full maturity.
In another words you are saying one's subjective opinion can define who's mature and eligible for marriage and who's not? It's a scientifically proved fact that hitting puberty does not equal mental maturity. Nor does the fact if someone sounds mature or looks like it. They are called children for a reason and that's because they are not mentally matured enough. In the years 10-16 our brains are still in the process of cognitive development and are still very much underdeveloped. Only in the years 16-20 our brains start to understand abstract thinking and are near the brain of an adult. But the development of brains continues until you are 25.

Again, ALLAH DIDN'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT THE COGNITIVE DEVELOPMENT OF HUMAN BEINGS 1000 YEARS AGO! Neither did the men who pretended to be him as they wrote the quran.

O H M Y G O O O O D!!!! You really do have the memory of a gold fish, don't you? I specifically remember explaining this to you in the past, yet here you are, yet again spewing the same trash out of that thing you call a mouth.

Men get double inheritance of their parents' money than woman for the following reason.

When a man inherits the money, he is obligated to spend it on not only himself, but also his wife, children, sisters, and other relatives that may need his help (assuming said relatives don't have someone else to take care of them)

When a woman inherits her share of the money, she is allowed to hog it all to herself, and is not obligated in any way to spend it on anyone but herself, as that is the role of the man. The man even needs to spend on her from his own money even if the woman already has money
Bolded: All I needed. It's inequality at it's best no matter how you try to justify it. Both sexes should have the same chances and rights. That should be self evident. Keep living in denial.

The verse this refers to deals in financial aspects in courts of law. And since men are responsible for the financial aspects of the society is Islam, it's only natural that one man's witness in financial issues would equal that of two woman, just as the word of surgeon would hold more weight than that of a nurse in surgical issues. Outside of that, woman and men's witnesses in court are equal. Once again, taking things out of context, because that is truly the only way you can get any legitimate kicks in.
Does not make it right though. Again inequality at its best. And really your comparison proves how your society gives women less responsibility than men. Because they end up being "nurses" who are lower than the "doctor" men. It's just wrong.

I can't even begin to express how retarded this is, espcially how you're trying to make it sound like the sons can do whatever they want with their mother once the son becomes their guardian (do you have a problem with a son being his mother's protecter??). Parents in Islam are given high priority, especially mothers, much more so than the west, where kids yell and even swear at their parents. Parents in Islam are held in such high regard that every time God mentions worshipping him, he immediately follows it up with telling the muslims to obey their parents. Mothers have an even higher status than fathers, as they are noted as being three times more worthy of their children's respect and obedience than the father (that's not to say the father isn't respected either). It's even said that the easiest way to enter paradise is to be benevolent and kind to one's parents and that every person's door to heaven is beneath their mother's foot. I can't believe you're actually trying to push this idea that muslim mothers are oppressed by their sons.
Nope the problem is that again a man is in an authorative position to a woman.

Note that any decent husband (which Islam DEMANDS of a husband to be good, kind, and caring to his wife, which I can tell you, using this statment, are trying to say otherwise) will give his wife general permission to leave the house during the daytime during times of general safety for short intervals. Any husband who keeps his wife locked up in a restricted room or place of residence especially in his absence (such that the place of residence feels like a jail to the wife)
has transgressed the proper manners of a friendly marriage in Islam. Such women in such extreme undesirable situations may take recourse to the local judge or local Muslim religious leader.

Further regarding this issue, If the husband is verbally or physically abusing his wife, then she can leave the house
(she can stay at her family’s or friends house) and refuse to come back in

I can't get over how funny it is that you're trying to make it sound like the husband has the right to jail up his wife inside the house when this is not only NOT the case, but it isn't even allowed.:lmao:
Lmao like there only would be a problem then when there's a total lockdown. Smh. The problem is the bolded. Again the fact that the wife needs a permission at all is retarded.

Nope, woman are allowed to practice voluntary forms of worship as they please. The only exception to this is voluntary fasting outside of the month of Ramadan, where they need to ask permission.
Bolded: Women oppression and indequality at it's finest.

Okay? What's wrong with guarding your relative? TF? I get that you're selfish, but that doesn't mean other are also.
Because it's a form of oppression and inequality.

Last edited: