Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Doesn't the Rinnegan consist of Rikudo Chakra? I thought that can harm the TSB? Or do I mix things up here?
Rennigan doesn't grant Rikudo Chakra, even though it originates from Divine Fruit. Similar to Wood Style or Lava Style.

Madara awakened Hagormo's Rikudo Chakra which granted him Rennigan, not the other way around. Meanwhile, Toneri awakened Tenseigan which granted him Rikudo Chakra. It's the reverse.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
^Someone's feelings got hurt :nefer:.

To answer the Question again.

Tenseigan has the better and stronger chakra absorption technique, as it allows the user to absorb from a distance instantly.

It's summoning is stronger, as even Kurama couldn't beat it.

Has better and stronger gravity manipulation as it can move the moon.

Gives you a chakra cloak and Rikudo senjutsu.

Grants TSBs which destroys anything it touches. Also giving the user the ability to use a technique that can split the moon into 2.

Can put anyone under the users control (as he did to Hinata).

And I'm sure we will see more as the author focuses on Hamūra's side of the family and the Otsutsuki.

Tenseigan > Rinnegan :sigar:.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^Someone's feelings got hurt :nefer:.

To answer the Question again.

Tenseigan has the better and stronger chakra absorption technique, as it allows the user to absorb from a distance instantly.

It's summoning is stronger, as even Kurama couldn't beat it.

Has better and stronger gravity manipulation as it can move the moon.

Gives you a chakra cloak and Rikudo senjutsu.

Grants TSBs which destroys anything it touches. Also giving the user the ability to use a technique that can split the moon into 2.

Can put anyone under the users control (as he did to Hinata).

And I'm sure we will see more as the author focuses on Hamūra's side of the family and the Otsutsuki.

Tenseigan > Rinnegan :sigar:.
I do agree with these facts.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are just tools. It all depends on the fighter.

You must be registered for see images
I agree with this. It depends on the user. We never had a fair comparison between Byakugan/ Sharingan and Tenseigan/ Rinnegan users.

Kaguya's gentle fist destroyed Sasuke's PS twice. But that doesn't mean Byakugan > EMS and Rinnegan now does it?

I'm pretty sure if a Hyuuga was actually on Sasuke's level he'd do serious damage to Susano'o.( Hanabi is probably on Sasuke's level XD)

Also Sasuke would baby shake Toneri but that doesn't mean Rinnegan > Tenseigan now right?

Calm down people :bouncy:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with this. It depends on the user. We never had a fair comparison between Byakugan/ Sharingan and Tenseigan/ Rinnegan users.

Kaguya's gentle fist destroyed Sasuke's PS twice. But that doesn't mean Byakugan > EMS and Rinnegan now does it?

I'm pretty sure if a Hyuuga was actually on Sasuke's level he'd do serious damage to Susano'o. Hanabi is probably on Sasuke's level XD
I can't disagree with facts Hanabi Hime is likely up at that level.

Anyway Kaguya didn't destroy PS because of Byakugan but because of the chakra enhancement granted by fruit.

Even when Hogaromo and Hamura sealed her power it was the rinne sharingan they sealed and not her Byakugan. It's obvious where the power stems from.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't disagree with facts Hanabi Hime is likely up at that level.

Anyway Kaguya didn't destroy PS because of Byakugan but because of the chakra enhancement granted by fruit.

Even when Hogaromo and Hamura sealed her power it was the rinne sharingan they sealed and not her Byakugan. It's obvious where the power stems from.
Obviously Kaguya's chakra is what overpowered Sasuke's Susano'o but the Databook clearly stated that she used an enhanced version of Air Palm on Sasuke's Susano'o and she was called the creator of gentle fist too.

Gentle Fist isn't possible without Byakugan so I count it as Byakugan feat. But I can understand if you disagree tho. It's a complicated matter x.x

Beast Busty Beauty

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
42💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Obviously Kaguya's chakra is what overpowered Sasuke's Susano'o but the Databook clearly stated that she used an enhanced version of Air Palm on Sasuke's Susano'o and she was called the creator of gentle fist too.

Gentle Fist isn't possible without Byakugan so I count it as Byakugan feat. But I can understand if you disagree tho. It's a complicated matter x.x
Bel disagreeing with Salamander? The TEA is HOT!

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Put this into perspective:

> Toneri was not the original owner of the eyes, Hanabi was.
> Toneri, despite just having the Dojutsu, had a chakra mode capable of matching Bijuu Sage Mode Naruto (post-Rikudou enhanced) on his first usage.
> Toneri had enough raw power to slice the moon in half.
> Toneri's Stone Golem could fight Kurama for a while before being dominated.

If we compare both users of Toneri and Nagato with borrowed powers, than the Tenseigan stomps the Rinnegan. However, if we compare Rinnegan users who are the original eye users to the Tenseigan, the Rinnegan wins.

That's my opinion.

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Happy new year

and why do u think last kcm naruto = war arc kcm naruto

last base naruto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>war arc bsm naruto

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bro nothing but facts.

The power of Tenseigan TSB's is unknown and the fact they lost to a tailed beast user undermines them.

The fact that a Rinnegan+rsm(jj) user created the moon while on his death bed put another nail into that point.

Although if Hanabi Hime was using the Tenseigan then it could go either way.
added

1- Rinnegan produces Rikudu chakra that can break TSB , Naruto could break Toneri's shield .... Also Rinnegan can suck any jutsu ... I don't see any reason why can't it suck TSB ?
2- Rinnegan can create the moon :sigar: let alone cutting it in half dude :win:
only jj can can create moon so dont act like u don't know that

Last edited:

Warlocks

Elite
Kin
60💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you can't get the (A > B and B > C so A > C) let me talk to your math teacher ...
i will use your own ABC logic against u

part 2

base naruro= Person A
momo= Person B
rinnagan+sharingan sassuke= Person C

1.Now let's assume that person A fights Person B... What happens ?

person A was able block/react person B attack
so Person A = Person B

2.Now let's assume that person B fights Person C ... What happens ?

Person B fodder stomp Person C
so Person B> Person C

3.also we all know that kcm naruto=Toneri>base naruto

Conclusion Toneri> Person A= Person B> Person C

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol No.

The Person "C" you used in that gif against Person "B" would low diff the Person "A" you used in the first image.

So technically C>>>B>>>>>>A.

Simple facts.

Ty and Person C wrecks :sigar:

Solarmoth

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tenseigan is stronger than Rinnegan but it is not stronger than Rinnegan plus Sharingan which Sasuke and kaguya uses. Sakura could dispel Tenseigan genjutsu but not Rinnegan-sharingan genjutsu.

In that manner, Byakugan and its higher forms are weaker to sharingan and its higher forms, as sage six paths called kaguya's eye a "sharingan power..".