Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Happy new year to you all ...
1 - Let's assume that person A has only one skill : his Rinnegan ... And Person B has only one skill : his Tenseigan . And Person C who has a tailed beast in his control .

You must be registered for see images

2- Now let's assume that person A fights Person C ... What happens ?

Person A > Person C + Bee
If Itachi wasn't there , the story woulda ended right there :elmo:

3- Now let's assume that person B fights Person C ... What happens ?

Person B < Person C

4- Conclusion :
A > C and C > B . so (simple fact) A > B

simple facts .

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro nothing but facts.

The power of Tenseigan TSB's is unknown and the fact they lost to a tailed beast user undermines them.

The fact that a Rinnegan user created the moon while on his death bed put another nail into that point.

Although if Hanabi Hime was using the Tenseigan then it could go either way.

Last edited:

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 Which Rinnegan jutsu can break Gudoudama shield form Tenseigan ?

How would Rinnegan user bypass this obstacle ?

2. Which Rinnegan jutsu can cut moon in half ?
1- Rinnegan produces Rikudu chakra that can break TSB , Naruto could break Toneri's shield .... Also Rinnegan can suck any jutsu ... I don't see any reason why can't it suck TSB ?
2- Rinnegan can create the moon :sigar: let alone cutting it in half dude :win:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rinnegan has powers beyond life and death. Control of the gedo mazo, control of tailed beasts, ability to learn every jutsu, soul rip, jutsu absorption, mechanical armor, limbo, ameno. Tenseigan doesnt stand a chance.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1 Which Rinnegan jutsu can break Gudoudama shield form Tenseigan ?

How would Rinnegan user bypass this obstacle ?

2. Which Rinnegan jutsu can cut moon in half ?
1. No Rinnegan Jutsu can break or touch Godudama shields. Can't bypass it without preta. But Tenseigans own preta path is 100 times better.

3. Doesn't have anything on that scale of power. Nor can the Rinnegan make a moon. The Rikudo seals do that as shown by the sage and his brother and Naruto and Sasuke.

Overall Tenseigan > Rinnegan.

^

It's 2018 dude .... no counter argument ? ... If you can't think like an adult , please don't try to act like one :sigar:

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1- Rinnegan produces Rikudu chakra that can break TSB , Naruto could break Toneri's shield .... Also Rinnegan can suck any jutsu ... I don't see any reason why can't it suck TSB ?
2- Rinnegan can create the moon :sigar: let alone cutting it in half dude :win:

Rinnegan never created Moon it was created by seals of Hagoromo and Hamura at least keep up with manga bro.

Tenseigan absorbation is ranged unlike Rinnegan it its faster because it absorbed entire Naruto 's chakra in few second so it will overpower Rinnegans absorbation

And which Rinngean jutsu displayed by Nagato has power to break TSB again.

Rinnegan gives more abilites while Tenseigan more pure power.

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must consider that Toneri was using Hanabi's Tenseigan so clearly as someone who isnt the true owner for the eyes can't unleash its full potential.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3. Which Rinnegan summon has power to compete with Kurama because Hamura statue created by Tenseigan did that ?

4. Tesneigan gravity force can move Moon does Rinnegan gravity force has such a feat ?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Rinnegan never created Moon it was created by seals of Hagoromo and Hamura at least keep up with manga bro.

Not true didn't Kurama say the sage survived because of the Mezo after forming the tailed beasts. Then he created the moon after that. Therefore the seals only sealed(supressed) Kaguya and not in the moon.

Tenseigan absorbation is ranged unlike Rinnegan it its faster because it absorbed entire Naruto 's chakra in few second so it will overpower Rinnegans absorbation
I don think so there's no way it absorbed all the chakra anyway preta absorbed 8 tails cloak in an instant.

And which Rinngean jutsu displayed by Nagato has power to break TSB again.

Rinnegan gives more abilites while Tenseigan more pure power.
Nagato isnt the pinnacle of rinnegan users though I'm pretty sure Naruto destroyed them in chakra mode which is no match for a 1 rinnegan eye user

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3. Which Rinnegan summon has power to compete with Kurama because Hamura statue created by Tenseigan did that ?

4. Tesneigan gravity force can move Moon does Rinnegan gravity force has such a feat ?
1. Golem > Full Kurama > Sage Mode Naruto > Half Kurama.

2. Shadow Clones > Shinra Tensei

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same guy who loses to Kcm is stronger than a guy who won against kcm :elmo:
What’s Hyuga logic ?
Which tenseigan can travel between dimensions ?
In which fanfic can Tenseigan create a Limbo ?

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not true didn't Kurama say the sage survived be a use of the Mezo after forming the tailed beasts. Then he created the moon after that.

I don think so there's no way it absorbed all the chakra anyway preta absorbed 8 tails cloak in an instant.

Nagato isnt the pinnacle of rinnegan users though I'm pretty sure Naruto destroyed them in beast mode which is no match for a 1 rinnegan eye user

1. It was retconned
2. yes it did Sakura had to replenish his chakra for great amount of time just for him not to die.
3. Rinnegan doesn't have jutsu that can destroy TSB its very simple.

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The same guy who loses to Kcm is stronger than a guy who won against kcm :elmo:
What’s Hyuga logic ?
Which tenseigan can travel between dimensions ?
In which fanfic can Tenseigan create a Limbo ?
Yeah like Sasuke ever won a fight by travelling through dimensions. What Logic :lmao:.

Tenseigan > Naruto's shadow clones > Limbo.

SZiaee

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

3 The exact same statue that caused Neji , the most genius Hyuga in history , to die . The gedo statue I mean :sigar:
4 I don't think creating 9 CT with Biju as the core is something a Tenseigan can do . Ps: That was the Tenseigan altar not the dojutsu

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
3 The exact same statue that caused Neji , the most genius Hyuga in history , to die . The gedo statue I mean :sigar:
4 I don't think creating 9 CT with Biju as the core is something a Tenseigan can do . Ps: That was the Tenseigan altar not the dojutsu
Kurama >>> Gedo statue

That was altar true, but after altar was destroyed Toneri used his own eyes.

As I said Rinnegan has more abilites but Tenseigan has more power.

And if you really think Nagato > Toneri then seek help.