Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tenjin’s Cathedral

TheTrue to its origins, the Tenjin Cathedral has been reinhabited by Asterion's banner, where much of the vast archieve of knowledge has been brought into careful and meticulous review so as to allow for not only Asterion, but Tanacetum himself to thoroughly comprehend the world they were now within. Warlike tactics, agriculture, mineral-rich territories and evevn nationalities throughout the known world. This archieve has afforded much of Asterion's dominating progression throughout their now occupied lands, giving them an edge in otherwise unfamiliar territory. True to its original restrictions, few are allowed in and out of the Cathedral, of which has now been outfitted with various watchtowers and other defensive constructs as an effort to ensure its secrets are kept.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zaphkiel

Seraph
Legendary
Kin
1,915💸
Kumi
1,618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from . Also starting a new mission with the following elements:
- Custom: Defend yourself from a mob of enemies without killing any of them (4)
- Win a fight without your ninjutsu (5)

Summary: After heisting precious cargo from the den of thieves, Avarosa and crew decide to carry the loot to where it most likely came from. An act of good will, basically. However, when the trio can't explain that they stole from thieves to return the loot the difference between stealing and liberating has to be drawn--in blood.

The trio finally arrive at Tenjin's Cathedral, which would be the most likely place their Golden Dragon loot came from. Avarosa came at this conclusion after seeing the men that were killed dressed in shogun armor. The Cathedral, or metal fortress rather, as been a spot shared between samurai and shinobi alike. It is also close to their territory, and would be the perfect starting place to get some answers.

The trio landed way off from the actual location, due to it being so heavily guarded. Trying to fly over might have resulted in unnecessary conflict. Bel remained behind, getting some due rest after having flown for so many hours while Kayn and Avarosa ascended the many steps that lead to the spire. At the gates were sentries that were armed with ceremonial spears and armor. The instinctively dropped their weapons to form an 'X' above the perimeter gate.

"State your name and business, outsider!"

"My name is Avarosa of the Sylhet mountains, I've something impo--"

"That name means nothing here! Stand back!"

Both guards did a quick shuffle that allowed their armor to shake--a form of intimidation--and then turned their spears to Avarosa and Kayn.

"Whoa, these guys are straight up rude. Honestly," Kayn said, turning away.

"You'd think they have the God Tree in there..." She stared at the two men who had faces hidden behind elaborate helmets. Why do you need soldiers at a library gate? "With all due respect, I have something very important that belongs here."

Like statues, they ignored her.

After a few seconds of tense silence she rolled her eyes and snapped her fingers. Belphegor landed between them a few moments afterward, holding the golden statue in his front paws. The men went into attack mode, and in the distance the sound of a war horn echoed. It was as if Avarosa had started another Ninja War.

"This belongs here, does it not? Yea, I'm trying to be nice here and return it. Get your heads out your assess."

They stared at the dragon, which stared back at them with an almost dissatisfied look on its face. One of them yielded, turned on the spot, and then marched into his post. He returned and maintained the defensive stance he had prior but yelled something.

"Remain where you are, outsider."

"Nice," Kayn muttered.

The gates opened with a painful groan of its hinges and a frail but regal looking old woman appeared. Her gray hair was packed painfully tight and so was her kimono. In one hand was golden folded fan and in the other was a walking cane. She stared at them for a long time, before turning her gaze on the statue.

"This," she began in a voice that Avarosa had expected to come from someone of her stature, "belongs to the Cathedral. However you came to possess it is outside of our knowledge. As it stands now you have something as priceless as the Golden Guardian and come to return it? What do you want in return?"

"Nothing, I was just--"

"Nonesense!" She flicked her fan for emphasis. "In fact, how do I know you didn't steal this?"

Avarosa bristled. She did. "A group of bandits commandeered it from a caravan some miles out in deserts of Suzihua. I merely sought to bring it back."

"Hmm," the old woman began. She began walking in circles before stopping sharp and pointing her fan at Avarosa. "I don't believe you. Guards, arrest them. We'll get the truth out of you."

Belphegor growled at that. A savage, primal one that made the very earth tremble. Even Avarosa was shocked. He must've really not liked this woman. She shrieked and fell back, almost toppling over. One would think she hadn't realized the massive Griffin all this time.

"That's gonna be a negative. Look, I was trying to be nice bringing this back but it seems you people don't know humility or kindness. Drop the damn thing, Bel, we're leaving."

He obliged and released the dragon. it fell face first onto the pavement with a very expensive clang! The guards gasped in unison and the old lady clutched her chest and let out a small cry.

"You're going nowhere!" the woman shrieked. "Arrest them!"

The guards shakily advanced on Belphegor and Avarosa palmed her face. "If this isn't the dumbest thing I've seen all month..."

The war horns sounded again and suddenly doors opened up in the massive steel walls that Avarosa was certain weren't there a few moments ago. Countless samurai came marching out armed with chakra sabers. In no time they surrounded the trio.

"See, this is why it's best to mind your own business sometimes," Bel said.

Kayn began trembling. "Uhh, Archer? What're we gonna do?"

Instead of replying she said to Bel, "Watch him. I don't want him to get hurt." She turned to the man that had surrounded them. "This is your first and only chance to stand down. I've no intention of fighting you, but if you push it I will. And I am relentless."

She felt the IXA itch on her right hand and was about to activate it but then thought against it. It was just Samurai. She eyed as many as she could and evened her breathing. If she knew anything about swordsmen, it was that timing was the most important thing about their assault. She waited patiently for them to decide on their opening.

The tension was thick enough to reach out and touch.

Suddenly, they sprang into action as one. Belphegor sung his massive tail and a fraction of them was sent sprawling head over heels. Avarosa decided to strike at the same time too. She lunged forward, duck to her right under the swing of a saber and delivered two quick jabs to the neck region of the samurai's armor. When the man beneath it chocked and recoiled she advanced even more to wrap her hands around his torso, plant plant a leg behind his, and then heaved the grown up to throw him like he was some piece of log. She retrieved his saber afterword, and weighed it in her hand. It wasn't half bad, just heavy on the pommel.

Behind her she heard Bel roar and then a heavy sound as he brought his tail down again, which was followed by a chorus of distraught screams. Just as she smashed some poor sod's head into the dirt she heard some general rallying his 'archers'. The first thing came to mind was Bel and Kayn, how would they survive? As she saw the archers appearing one by one at the top of the steel wall she threw her saber that connected with one of them and threw him off the other side. She then began picking up rogue sabers and throwing them like lances.

"Bel, get to cover! Archers!"

She began running to the beast and he used his wing to spring her high into the air. The archers fired at her and immediately had to defend with two chakra sabers in mid-air. When she landed on the narrow walkway they had she got to work cutting them down but with non-lethal strikes. Although, the one guy she kicked in his temple had crumpled up like a dead man. The next volley from other half of the wall fired and Bel yelped as arrows pelted his scaly skin. Avarosa spun around with the look of a devil, ripped the helmet from one downed samurai, and threw it with enough force to decommission another one way over on the other side of the wall. As they got ready for a second wave she leaped across and began wrecking with hand to hand combat. When she was done there were no more archers. She looked down at Bel who was having the arrows taken from his flesh by Kayn.

"How you doing down there big boy?"

Bel huffed in response.

"OUTSIDER!" came a gruff voice from beyond the gate. Avarosa looked over the edge carefully and saw a samurai general adorned in gold looking armor his beard alone was probably as wide as her chest.

"Just take your damn dragon! Nobody wants it! I sure as hell don't!" she replied.

"Cease this mindlessness! We can come to an agreement, I invite you inside."

As he said this the metal gates opened once more.

"We don't want to come in. We will be going now."

The samurai was visibly offended. How dare they turn down his honorable offer. "It is only customary, outsider."

Behind him, where a second wall grew shorter than the one she stood on, she saw several samurai helmets huddled up as if ducking. She also saw bow peaks and the glowing of chakra sabers on the wall behind them. This general thought himself sly, she thought.

"How about we bring the dragon inside, then leave?"

"Why not stay and tell us how you came across the fabled Golden Guardian? It was never meant for mundane hands such as yourself."

"Okay... how about we just leave it outside then?"

The general signalled and a few samurai went out and painfully brought the statue inside. Avarosa knew that was the only thing stopping them from launching a full on attack. They didn't want to harm their precious treasure. She began backpedaling.

"Bel, we have to go. Now."

"Gee, what made you say that," he replied with strain.

"You come into our lands, hurt our people, and deny our offers of reconciliation." The General seemed to grow in size as his anger boiled. "You are nothing but vagabonds, and thieves. You will see retribution right here and now!"

"Let's be real, Ogre, you never had any intentions for that."

That was the last word to be exchanged as the arrows suddenly came in full swing, nearly blotting out the sun. Avarosa broke in a sprint toward the gate. The arrows licked at her heel as she ran full speed. One knicked her shoulder but she kept running. Jumping down outside the open gates she began pushing it shut, but all the strength in the world could help her move it. Belphegor saw the opportunity and used his tail to push on side shut. They then hid behind it as the arrows sung lethal, high pitched songs.

"Okay note to self, be careful who you help."

She laughed at that. "That's a part of the job, Kayn."

The arrows stopped and they sighed relief. But even that was short-lived, for the sound of marching on the boots on the ground came right after.

"What's stopping us from just running?" Kayn said, looking toward the jagged rocks they had climbed to get there. "Why can't we just go back down the hill?"

Avarosa painfully yanked the arrow from her shoulder. "Because, it made no sense running when they have archers trained on you. You're target practice at that point."

"Ah," the youngling replied. He clearly hadn't realized that.

"So what are we doing then, Archer?"

She smiled so deviously it left both Kayn and the Griffin puzzled.

"Call off your men or I destroy the statue, Ogre!"

The sound of footsteps stopped and the curious general's voice replaced it. "What do you mean destroy? Have you tricked us, outsider?!"

"I had to secure my own hide. Implanted in that statue is a series of explosive seals I placed there myself just for this occasion."

After a while the general spoke again, in a more reserved tone. "What do you want?"

"What I've been asking for for the past hour. To be on my goddamn way. Neither of us wants me here right now."

"How do I know you wont destroy it even after you've left, trickster?"

"Because it has a range. Once I past those rocks by the skyline I'll no longer have control. Plus, why would I bring it all the way here just to destroy it. How about you take my offer of kindness and stop making an ass of yourself and men?"

"We can't trust you."

"Keep walking toward me and you'll find out if I'm lying or not."

"Don't do it, General Yan!" came a familiar, old voice. "That statue was apart of our trade deal with the Grand Library! We can't afford for you to blunder and have us lose it!"

The man grumbled and grumbled for minutes before responding. "Fine. You have my word, outsider. Get lost and we won't pursue. But know this: you are forever banned from Tenjin's Cathedral. You, your beast, and others of your kind will forever be barred from accessing the fruit of knowledge found within. Understood?"

"Sounds fine to me, general."

"Are we actually doing this? Can we take his word for it?"

"Only one way to find out."

The trio sprung from cover with explosive force. Belphegor was truly a terrifying creature when motivated. In seconds they had cleared the spire and was already heading toward the next landmark. In the distance, she could still see the glistening edges of the golden dragon.

"All that just for being nice, eh?"

Part 1/1
LLM.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Trunks stands at the cathedral steps awaiting the ghostly entity, next to some unknowing guards who believe Trunks to be resting for a while. Their reaction to the entity's entrance would be worth a laugh, to Trunks anyway

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Trunks stands at the cathedral steps awaiting the ghostly entity, next to some unknowing guards who believe Trunks to be resting for a while. Their reaction to the entity's entrance would be worth a laugh, to Trunks anyway
A loud bang sounds as a large, fiery projection of Cassander's ghostly skull appears before you. The General stares daggers at you, his floating Sharingan eye spinning hypnotically in their otherwise empty sockets. Then, surprisingly, he breaks into laughter, though it is an angry, vicious laugh. "So you saw through my clue, did you!? Good for you!" He laughs again, but briefly. "But you will never solve all three of them! No one ever has! Only madness awaits you, even if you seek divine aid!" The fiery energies making up Cassander's head seems to grow and writhe as if living, as a cruel smirk grows on his bony face. "But you will have your second clue, as you did your first!" He clears a throat that he does not have before continuing. "Here, within the tall grass of two opposites, a beast of the same nature resides. Of where do I speak?"

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A loud bang sounds as a large, fiery projection of Cassander's ghostly skull appears before you. The General stares daggers at you, his floating Sharingan eye spinning hypnotically in their otherwise empty sockets. Then, surprisingly, he breaks into laughter, though it is an angry, vicious laugh. "So you saw through my clue, did you!? Good for you!" He laughs again, but briefly. "But you will never solve all three of them! No one ever has! Only madness awaits you, even if you seek divine aid!" The fiery energies making up Cassander's head seems to grow and writhe as if living, as a cruel smirk grows on his bony face. "But you will have your second clue, as you did your first!" He clears a throat that he does not have before continuing. "Here, within the tall grass of two opposites, a beast of the same nature resides. Of where do I speak?"
As Cassander appears, Trunks glances over his shoulder at the two guards he mentioned before, now a ghostly white. One scrambles to find the handle of the door behind him to make a mad dash to escape, while the other simply falls backward in a heap, probably fainting from freight.

Cackling as he watches the pair, Trunks turns his attention back to Cassander and hears out his riddle. As I said before, I'm perfectly fit to take you on this challenge, Cassander. I'll see you soon, in a warmer environment. Trunks says, heading south-west.

-LLM-

Ryóma

Legendary
Kin
495💸
Kumi
23,879💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Almost at his destination now, Ryuu scanned this land, and was immediately captivated by it. A huge library, with so many books in it! It was like candy for him. Although he did not have time to stop by at the moment, he would definitely come here in the future if he needed to read books or do some research. Ryuu steadily made his way onwards, reaching the ocean. Once there, the boy climbed into an empty boat, paying the boy who owned the boat some money. Of course, he would be returning it later. Now on the ocean, the boy embarked into the last part of his journey.

Chakra: 1290 - 5 = 1285

Leaving landmark

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/sister-isles-187.756202/post-21864483

As the two reach the Iron Peninsular, with the Samurai around everywhere, eventually the two great frgo sages popped up onto the shoulders of Noctis, gathering in natural energy around them.

Noctis boy, what are we doing in this cold land?

We may need to do some saving, or depending on how things go, teach some people some respect...

Heading towards the first check point, the duo continue onwards.

[LLM]

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Nidaisengama ) Summoning Technique: The Two Great Sage Toads
Type:
Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra: 40 (X2 if summoning both)
Damage: N/A
Description: One of the elder leaders of the Toads of Myobokuzan, Fukasaku (also known as Pa) is a small toad (somewhat in contrast with the fact that he's older and more powerful than the gigantic Gamabunta) who serves as the main teacher of Sage techniques to Naruto and Jiraya. Possessing a keen intellect, he is a master strategist and an experienced fighter. Shima (also known as Ma) is his wife and acts as his battle partner but also one of the elder leaders in the clan as well. Capable and powerful, Shima matches Fukasaku's battle prowess and share most of his abilities. Both are capable of using Frog Katas and gathering natural energy to temporarily boost their physical strength (if they aren't merged with the user). Both can perform ninjutsu and use Senjutsu Techniques and while Fukasaku can use up to S-Rank Water and Wind techniques, Shima can use up to S-Rank Fire and Wind techniques. Both can use oil techniques, a trait shared amongst most Toads, and some unique techniques known only to toads. Ma and Pa are the only toads that can merge with the user to gather natural energy and transfer it to him, enabling the user to keep sage mode active as long as the Amphibian Mode is kept. The user can summon one or the other, once per battle for each. However, if the user wants to summon both in the same battle, he needs to gather chakra for one turn before they are summoned (the user does the summoning technique and waits one turn for the summoning to be complete, keeping his hands together as he gathers enough chakra to perform the summon). They seem to be constantly infused with natural energy or their sage mode is incredibly durable though they haven't shown the same type of sensory awareness as ninja sage mode users.
Note: Requires signing the Toad Contract
Note: The user may still use other techniques while summoning the elder toads, but cannot perform any handseals

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming From: Gaikotsu Bay (255)

Hei stops to catch his breath, the sun rising and a new day beginning. He remains high in the sky, above the clouds and would look on throughout the lands via his Byakugan, seeing his destination of Tazuma far off in the distance. He can see others, moving about in near by lands as well. A few ninja resided within Tazuma for the moment, but perhaps that will change as more shinobi move in. Hei will remain and gather his strength. Watching closely as events unfold.

Chakra: 3275 + 10% - 15 = 3335
Health: 160

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/gaikotsu-bay-255.757188/post-21892778

As her dragon strengthened itself, Nana arrived on the mainlands, the boat gently hitting the shores as she disembarked. She was in enemy territory now, and not making the same mistake twice, she would attack all on site. Supposedly all lands were under protection now, but she needed to regain some pride. How easily she fell before.

Katsuya, we need to stop these people

If you say so Lady Nana

Walking on wards she saw a strange figure on the horizon.She assumed an enemy, as no regular civilian would be dressed like that. Preparing her assault, the dragon uncoiled, and as she leapt into mid range, she hammered her free fist down, while the dragon shot forth into the air, and then collapsed from above crushing her opponent. The rage and fury were now going to be unleashed.

Reference:
(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.

Note: Can only be used by Sakura, Momoshiki, or Tsunade bios.
Note: Once activated, lasts the entire battle.
(1000m Panchi) 100m Punch
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 80+20=100
Description:
This technique is both terribly simple and terribly dangerous. The user concentrates their chakra into their fist and simply lands a devastating full punch blow on the target, sending him flying to at least 1000 metres away from where the user is (if nothing is in between). In most cases, if successful the technique is fatal. In addition the technique can also be used to defend against solid ninjutsu attacks such as Earth. If the user punches the ground, the chakra released from the huge strength the technique packs will produces a massive shockwave that shatters and crushes the earth up to mid range, leaving behind an enormous crater. The technique is so powerful it can be used against boss summons or gigantic enemies with no noticeable result change.

Note: Can only be used by Sakura or Tsunade bios.
Ryu no ken | Fist of the Dragon
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20-40 (-10 per turn) (-10)
Damage: 40-80 (80+20+25=125)
Description:
An advanced nintaijutsu technique, the user will gather chakra into their dominant fist, and with a punch forward release the chakra which will extend outwards. The chakra will then use shape manipulation to form itself into a serpentine chinese dragon that extends from the users fist. This dragon will still be connected to the users fist from its body as it grows being able to reach up to long range, able to contort its body and move to the users will, capable of coiling around the user to protect them or lunge out to strike at opponents as the user punches their fist forwards.
While channelling this technique, although the other appendages will be free, no other chakra based attacks will be able to be used.
The dragon starts out as a B rank with 40 damage with each subsequent turn increasing in rank following damage scaling until it becomes S rank with 80 damage on the 3rd turn.
Notes:
Can only be used 3 times with a 2 turn cooldown inbetween.

Challenge to @Serpent

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
https://animebase.me/threads/gaikotsu-bay-255.757188/post-21892778

As her dragon strengthened itself, Nana arrived on the mainlands, the boat gently hitting the shores as she disembarked. She was in enemy territory now, and not making the same mistake twice, she would attack all on site. Supposedly all lands were under protection now, but she needed to regain some pride. How easily she fell before.

Katsuya, we need to stop these people.

If you say so Lady Nana

Walking on wards she saw a strange figure on the horizon.She assumed an enemy, as no regular civilian would be dressed like that. Preparing her assault, the dragon uncoiled, and as she leapt into mid range, she hammered her free fist down, while the dragon shot forth into the air, and then collapsed from above crushing her opponent. The rage and fury were now going to be unleashed.

Reference:
(Chakura Chikara) - Chakra Enhanced Strength
Chakra cost: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Damage points: (+25 to taijutsu techniques)
Description: This is a technique where the user focuses chakra into their hands and feet using precise chakra control and releases it with pinpoint timing, which greatly enhances their strength. The technique is so powerful it enables the user to wield a gigantic strength even for simple tasks such as lifting or pushing something.

Note: Can only be used by Sakura, Momoshiki, or Tsunade bios.
Note: Once activated, lasts the entire battle.
(1000m Panchi) 100m Punch
Type: Offensive
Chakra: N/A
Damage: 80+20=100
Description:
This technique is both terribly simple and terribly dangerous. The user concentrates their chakra into their fist and simply lands a devastating full punch blow on the target, sending him flying to at least 1000 metres away from where the user is (if nothing is in between). In most cases, if successful the technique is fatal. In addition the technique can also be used to defend against solid ninjutsu attacks such as Earth. If the user punches the ground, the chakra released from the huge strength the technique packs will produces a massive shockwave that shatters and crushes the earth up to mid range, leaving behind an enormous crater. The technique is so powerful it can be used against boss summons or gigantic enemies with no noticeable result change.

Note: Can only be used by Sakura or Tsunade bios.
Ryu no ken | Fist of the Dragon
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 20-40 (-10 per turn) (-10)
Damage: 40-80 (80+20+25=125)
Description:
An advanced nintaijutsu technique, the user will gather chakra into their dominant fist, and with a punch forward release the chakra which will extend outwards. The chakra will then use shape manipulation to form itself into a serpentine chinese dragon that extends from the users fist. This dragon will still be connected to the users fist from its body as it grows being able to reach up to long range, able to contort its body and move to the users will, capable of coiling around the user to protect them or lunge out to strike at opponents as the user punches their fist forwards.
While channelling this technique, although the other appendages will be free, no other chakra based attacks will be able to be used.
The dragon starts out as a B rank with 40 damage with each subsequent turn increasing in rank following damage scaling until it becomes S rank with 80 damage on the 3rd turn.
Notes:
Can only be used 3 times with a 2 turn cooldown inbetween.

Challenge to @Serpent
Alright, challenge accepted.. just need to VM you about something before I make the thread.

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from 255

The captain of the boat brought Hotsuma across the bay to a cathedral ran by Samurai. Hotsuma disembarked from the boat and would remain inconspicuous and hidden from view as he begin gather natural energy in order to prepare for what was to come. Hotsuma would remain idle as he gathered chakra for Sage Mode.

HP: 160
CP: 1600 / 10% = CP: 1440 / SM: 160
Post automatically merged:

Hotsuma continued gathering natural energy, he could begin to feel the fighting going on around him.

CP: 1440 / 20% = Converted CP: 1280 / SM: 320

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Coming from 255

The captain of the boat brought Hotsuma across the bay to a cathedral ran by Samurai. Hotsuma disembarked from the boat and would remain inconspicuous and hidden from view as he begin gather natural energy in order to prepare for what was to come. Hotsuma would remain idle as he gathered chakra for Sage Mode.

CP: 1600 / 10% = CP: 1440 / SM: 160
Post automatically merged:

Hotsuma continued gathering natural energy, he could begin to feel the fighting going on around him.

CP: 1440 / 20% = Converted CP: 1280 / SM: 320
Hotsuma would continue to gather natural energy for his Sage Mode.

HP; 160
CP: 1280 / 30% = Converted CP: 1160 / SM: 440

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Hotsuma would finally gather enough chakra to enter Sage Mode and gain complete awarness of his surroundings and the ongoing battle near him which he would observe from a safe distance

( Kanpekinanin Kumo Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Spider Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active +30 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to spider anatomy, gaining 4 more fully functional limbs as well as the ability to spew Silk.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve

CP: 1160 / 40% = Converted CP: 1040 SM: 560

Last edited:

Serpent

Legendary
Kin
6,188💸
Kumi
39,603💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hotsuma would finally gather enough chakra to enter Sage Mode and gain complete awarness of his surroundings and the ongoing battle near him which he would observe from a safe distance

( Kanpekinanin Kumo Sennin Modo ) - Perfect Spider Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active +30 Damage to all Ninjutsu and Taijutsu up to S-Rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 30 damage from all techniques and can heal (for 10 damage per turn), for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +30. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. And similarly, the requirement to break out of user’s Genjutsu using Release or Chakra surge is one rank higher than required. Lastly, the user gains access to spider anatomy, gaining 4 more fully functional limbs as well as the ability to spew Silk.
Note: Usable thrice per battle by Perfect Sages only. Must wait 1 turn before using this technique again. Once per battle, the user is able to instantly activate Sage mode, with 10% of their maximum chakra reserve as Senjutsu Chakra.
Note: Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve

CP: 1160 / 40% = Converted CP: 1040 SM: 560
Hei would exit out of a slip in space-time, appearing next to his teammate. Hotsuma was hidden, but thanks to Hei's Byakugan he was able to spot his friend off in the distance during his battle. His physical self would appear unscathed but it was still apparent he wasn't in good health.

"Yo, Hatsuma. Think you can give me a hand?"

Health: 35
Chakra: 3105 + 10% = 3350 - 10 = 3340

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Hei would exit out of a slip in space-time, appearing next to his teammate. Hotsuma was hidden, but thanks to Hei's Byakugan he was able to spot his friend off in the distance during his battle. His physical self would appear unscathed but it was still apparent he wasn't in good health.

"Yo, Hatsuma. Think you can give me a hand?"

Health: 35
Chakra: 3105 + 10% = 3350 - 10 = 3340

Hotsuma surveyed his companions condition. It seemed he would require medical aid from his battle.
"Looks like you were made to turn tail then. I suggest we return to base and continue our plans there. "
He'd move over towards Hei and began to heal his injuries before the journey ahead of them.
( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed, 200 max)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other
Ppppphand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

Hotsuma would heal Hei for 100 HP, bringing his total health pool up to 135.
CP: 1040 - 200 / SM: 560 - 10 = CP: 840 / SM: 550.

Last edited:

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Hotsuma surveyed his companions condition. It seemed he would require medical aid from his battle.
"Looks like you were made to turn tail then. I suggest we return to base and continue our plans there. "
He'd move over towards Hei and began to heal his injuries before the journey ahead of them.
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other

Hotsuma would heal Hei for 100 HP, bringing his total health pool up to 135.
CP: 1040 - 200 / SM: 560 - 10 = CP: 840 / SM: 550.
Hotsuma would finish healing Hei, bringing his total health pool back to 160.

CP: 840 - 50 / SM: 550 - 10 = CP: 790 / SM: 560

"We should get going. We've got quite a journey ahead of us."

LLM

Last edited: