Techniques that can destroy/immobilise Shinsuusenju

Which techniques can destroy/immobilise shinsuusenju?

• Total voters

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ofc, and you, please, don't have children. We don't want more retards like you;)

Says "Chidori>Sage art lava rasenshuriken that cut the bloody tree"
but "I'm so stupid"...
He's got a point it has superior piercing power even if it's not as large. If Sasuke could make a chidori Katana that large then it would slice through the tree like a hot knife through butter. Although Madara being cut and hurt by fractions of chakra itself was deus ex machina.

@bold: I wouldn't worry about that he's into sodomy.

Last edited:

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's got a point it has superior piercing power even if it's not as large. If Sasuke could make a chidori Katana that large then it would slice through the tree like a hot knife through butter. Although Madara being cut and hurt by fractions of chakra itself was deus ex machina.

@bold: I wouldn't worry about that he's into sodomy.
He never said anything about the piercin power, he meant that that Chidori was stronger than SALRRS...even though the only thing it had was a bigger slicing power.

LightSo6p

Regular
Kin
521💸
Kumi
360💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold:you're joking right?

You must be registered for see images

The bladed spinning at the centre of his body

even when it expands it's in contact with his body
Well if you look at that picture you just posted madara is actually underneath it, if you follow that line from where the tree was cut on the right to where he landed it’s going under

OP: you forgot Sage Art super tailed beast rasenshuriken that one he used on kaguya

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if you look at that picture you just posted madara is actually underneath it, if you follow that line from where the tree was cut on the right to where he landed it’s going under

OP: you forgot Sage Art super tailed beast rasenshuriken that one he used on kaguya

If you look at the scans I posted he's in line with it(scan 1 and scan 2, 1st panel) getting sliced up (not) then after it explodes (2nd scan, 2nd Panel) Madara's blown down(2nd page,middle panel) by the energy release while the tree's completely cut(2nd scan, middle panel). So No he wasn't underneath it he was in line with it.

Last edited:

Uverdore9

Elite
Kin
828💸
Kumi
415💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It can't tank Kaguya's attacks, Kamui Shuriken, SPSM attacks and Indra's Arrow.

The rest it can; Multiple 100% Bijū dama added with Perfect Susanoo's all-cutting blades couldn't scratch it (as per DB).

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

If you look at the scans I posted he's in line with it(scan 1 and scan 2, 1st panel) getting sliced up (not) then after it explodes (2nd scan, 2nd Panel) Madara's blown down(2nd page,middle panel) by the energy release while the tree's completely cut(2nd scan, middle panel). So No he wasn't underneath it he was in line with it.
Well, yes, it might seem that Madara got hit by "the full force"...But ever since i first saw that chapter, I couldn't really come up with any but one logical explanation why Madara wasn't sliced in half by it. And that explanation is that Madara got hit by it, flew through the tree, and then it exploded, slightly above him (he must have slid underneath it), else he would have been sliced/torn apart, just like Sasuke managed to do a few chapters later;)

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I haven't really forgotten it, since I saw it just like a "multiple" jutsus - I decided just to keep the Lava rasenshuriken and super huge six paths senjutsu tailed beast ball rasenshuriken.

But since we're at it...I do think those 9 tbb rasenshurikens would smash it to pieces;)

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, yes, it might seem that Madara got hit by "the full force"...But ever since i first saw that chapter, I couldn't really come up with any but one logical explanation why Madara wasn't sliced in half by it. And that explanation is that Madara got hit by it, flew through the tree, and then it exploded, slightly above him (he must have slid underneath it), else he would have been sliced/torn apart, just like Sasuke managed to do a few chapters later;)
Dude the war arc was full of terrible inconsistencies, plot holes, and plot no jutsu. Attempting to rationalize that crap is useless.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Naruto and Sasuke wouldn't need Six Paths UBBFRS/Indra's Arrow. By the time their bodies have fully matured and they've mastered their god powers, Shinsuusenju is just an ant. Hell what am I saying? Even in the War, the planetoids they cut up/blasted with PS and Bijudama Rasenshurikens respectively were huge compared to Shinsuusenju.

But seeing as Sasuke destroyed a meteor with a hand Chidori in The Last, that alone would partially destroy it. And unless you buy the idea that Sasuke became >>>>>>>>>> Naruto, then his equivalent Rasengan should achieve the same.

Shinsuusenju is a huge deal as far as non-Six Paths beings are concerned, but nothing for those that are.

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dude the war arc was full of terrible inconsistencies, plot holes, and plot no jutsu. Attempting to rationalize that crap is useless.
There were no inconsistiences or plot holes. Unjustly denigrating an author's work is disgraceful, especially when throwing around such terms so willy-nilly. Instead of doing as such, why don't you use your brain and figure out the easy logical explanations?

Darkakatsuki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There were no inconsistiences or plot holes. Unjustly denigrating an author's work is disgraceful, especially when throwing around such terms so willy-nilly. Instead of doing as such, why don't you use your brain and figure out the easy logical explanations?
Dude Kishimoto is not a god, he is a person, who made many mistakes like normal humans do. No shame in that. Pretending he is a perfect god is just fanboyism. There were way too many inconsistencies in the war arc refusing to acknowledge that simple fact is just being delusional.

MightGai

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As far as we know, it's just wood, not so different as Jukai Koutan. Anything that can destroy wood at a large scale (or at least very fast) is able to take shinsuusenju down.