Techniques that can destroy/immobilise Shinsuusenju

Which techniques can destroy/immobilise shinsuusenju?

• Total voters

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't really know whether to post this to "versus" colosseum or this "Naruto discussion", but I've decided to post it in here, since it isn't really a "versus" thread.

I'm interested which techniques have a chance of destroying or immobilizing Senpou Mokuton: Shinsuusenju technique, which was used by Hashirama when he raped Madara + Kurama together. What do you think?

Shinsuusenju
You must be registered for see images

chapter 621

Indra's Arrow

chapters 696 and 697

Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball/Bijudama Rasenshuriken

chapters 696 and 697

Senpou: Lava Release Rasenshuriken

chapter 673

Ultra Large Bijudama

chapters 571 and 572

Huge Shinra Tensei

chapter 429

Yagai (Night Guy/Moth)

chapter 672

Multiple Sekizo/Evening Elephant

chapter 669

Kamui (Shuriken)

chapter 689

C0

chapter 362

Amaterasu/Kagutsuchi

chapter 415

Limbo Hengoku

chapter 659

Ash Killing Bones

chapter 689

Meteorite

chapter 560

Chibaku Tensei

chapter 439

Sorry if I've forgotten any other technique worth mentioning - please, feel free to mention it, and of course, discuss it:).

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinsusenju isn't very strong it uses sheer number(1000 fists) to overwhelm it's opponents. All it's fists and it barely punched off Iso Susanoo, which I still dont understand why Madara never remade. I guess plot demanded Madara not to do so but whatever. Anyway a smaller version was getting negged by the alliance ninja and Karin wrecked it while she's not even a combat type.

From you're list Indra's arrow would completely obliterate it.

Kamui, CO, Limbo, Chibaku and Guy Sensei (wrecks it) also neg.

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shinsusenju isn't very strong it uses sheer number(1000 fists) to overwhelm it's opponents. All it's fists and it barely punched off Iso Susanoo, which I still dont understand why Madara never remade. I guess plot demanded Madara not to do so but whatever. Anyway a smaller version was getting negged by the alliance ninja and Karin wrecked it while she's not even a combat type.

I actually think that Bijudama/Rasenshuriken combo would obliterate it with even bigger ease than Indra's arrow...;)

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lord Sasuke's kick can destroy the whole thing.
-_- You voted for all the Sasuke's jutsus, but not for any other

Nah you're giving it too much credit, they barely matched Indra's arrow while having the superior affinty.
Actually I think it was stronger than Indra's arrow.....Bijudama rasenshurikens obliterated Madara's meteorites....After all, Lava release rasenshuriken cut the bloody tree to half:)

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

But didn't a lesser SS like completely wreck the entire shinobi alliance?

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I think it was stronger than Indra's arrow.....Bijudama rasenshurikens obliterated Madara's meteorites....After all, Lava release rasenshuriken cut the bloody tree to half:)
Nah they weren't if they were they wouldn't have stalemated it. Indra's arrow works on the mechanics of pierce from a concentrated point and discharge releasing the built up energy and annihilating that which is around it.

As for the meteorites I think they were TSB Bijuu damage rasenshuriken. Destroying them wasn't a very big skill or feat since they were already clups of earth. The lava shuriken cutting the tree makes no sense it didn't even scratch Madara's less solid body.

But didn't a lesser SS like completely wreck the entire shinobi alliance?
I don't think it did, they were pretty much breaking it apart, even fodder Raikage chopped off a hand. They were just running low on chakra then Karin one shot teddy it with a lesser version of adamant in chains.

Last edited:

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nah they weren't if they were they wouldn't have stalemated it. Indra's arrow works on the mechanics of pierce from a concentrated point and discharge releasing the built up energy and annihilating that which is around it.

As for the meteorites I think they were TSB Bijuu damage rasenshuriken. Destroying them wasn't a very big skill or feat since they were already clups of earth. The lava shuriken cutting the tree makes no sense it didn't even scratch Madara's less solid body.

I don't think it did, they were pretty much breaking it apart, even fodder Raikage chopped off a hand. They were just running low on chakra then Karin one shot teddy it with a lesser version of adamant in chains.
I forgot the gokage were out of chakra nevermind. Ohnoki could have one shotted that thing if he had enough chakra O:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not that it matters for your purposes, but I’m pretty sure the ss used by (wz and Yamato?) was complete trash compared to the one hashi used against madara when they where alive

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, those 2 huge rasenshurikens are strong AF...much stronger than that huge bijudama 100 chapters earlier - which is enough (in my opinion) to destroy ss.

And Lava rasenshuriken didn't really expand vertically -> it made a very wide horizontal strike (in contrary to normal rasenshuriken, which expands), cutting down the tree. Madara was underneath it, so it didn't do anything to him.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And Lava rasenshuriken didn't really expand vertically -> it made a very wide horizontal strike (in contrary to normal rasenshuriken, which expands), cutting down the tree. Madara was underneath it, so it didn't do anything to him.
@bold:you're joking right?

The bladed spinning at the centre of his body

even when it expands it's in contact with his body

Klubargutan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-21💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@bold:you're joking right?

The bladed spinning at the centre of his body

even when it expands it's in contact with his body
Yep, and I still think that he actually slipped underneath it- that it "shot" him away, then expanded above him, proceeding to cut the tree...but ok

Last edited:

Avaitto

#mangafacts
Veteran
Kin
32💸
Kumi
854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Still butthurt that Itachi raped Sasuke?
Even if i was wrong, it would only mean how powerful Madara was;)
Sorry for perceiving manga "stationary" fights a bit differently - with an imagination.
More fanfic, did 123fire hack your account, and Madara being more powerful is a + for Sasuke cuz he successfully cut him in halfs with just chidori so chidori > giant lava FRS.