Team Sasuke vs. Team Naruto

Team Sasuke (sasuke, itachi, madara) vs Team Naruto ( naruto, minato, jiraiya)

• Total voters

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These points are pretty much what they are called with "less" on the end.......pointless.

1- This one is pointless, nothing to dispute besides the fact that kakashi new Sasuke was trying to kill Naruto, though if they had collided nothing would have happened just ass they have collided with these techs before.

2- This only confirms what I said in my above post, thanks for reiterating, Naruto had control to prove it to him, even in the cloak mode with little control.

3- This was hardly a fight, more of convincing then anything, and Naruto was trying to suppress the kyuubi's chakra as well, Sasuke only helped the process.

4- Did you even read the manga?? that was Sakura's kunai that she laced with poison to kill Sasuke herself. She hesitated, he took the kunai and tried to kill her, Naruto saved her and inevitably got cut by Sakura's kunai. Again, another worthless point of yours.

I can't believe I wasted my time trying to explain something when I know they will fall on deaf ears, but it's horrible to go on being so ignorant. I think you should read the manga again, your perception is highly misconstrued.
Lol I like the way you tried to do this lol
Ok now that we know your an A1 lame (point with less on the end...lol), let me try once more

1) kakashi said that to him because he knew sasuke could...if sasuke was trying y would he say "i can't stop"....lol get real

2) if that proved your point then u don't know what ur writing, if u go all out (cloak and rasengan at the time) and only get a scratch on his head band then that's a fail my dude

3) naruto was on the ropes and like he do every time he's on the ropes he goes to the fox (witch yamato just told him he do before they went in) he was thinking about not using him this time (because of yamato) but sasuke made the call for him and sasuke didn't need help he did it on his own...but I'm the one that needs to reread huh

4)the fact still remains

Now you don't have to wast your time on me. But a word of advice if it gets to the point to where you have to go to name calling (like a 8 yr old) to make yourself sound more intelligent then you really are (witch it didn't) then you should take a step back and realize its naruto...lol

What's stopping Madara from doing the same you ask??? Well for one, Madara doesn't have the Impure World Resurrection, therefore he cannot summon the 6 paths that Kabuto summoned for him, that plain and simple.

Pain controlled the 6 paths using his own jutsu and chakra, therefore the technique is at his disposal. Madara, on the other hand does not have the capability of using IWR, therefore he cannot summon the 6 jink paths without Kabuto's help, is that clear enough for you?? So like I said, if Kabuto is going to join the fight being pretty much useless, then pain will join as well, and that's an ultimate defeat for team Sasuke.

Seriously, you should reread the manga, either you don't comprehend well or your fanboyism has warped your since of reality.
1) kabuto showed madara the in's and out's of iwr (i might need to go back a reread like you said) so I would say he know how to do it

2) what do you think the renngen is for??? The 6 paths were because of the renngen they were dead bodies (I might need to go back and read that too) just like the 6 jink....right?? I may be wrong on that too...but like I said the weakness of iwr is making them immobile (shadow possession, seal, puppet...etc) so the renngen would be like theses techs.

But that's nether here nor there madara don't need them

Lol got to love sarcasm....and listen up...just because you and someone don't agree don't mean you should throw a bitch fit

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol I like the way you tried to do this lol
Ok now that we know your an A1 lame (point with less on the end...lol), let me try once more

1) kakashi said that to him because he knew sasuke could...if sasuke was trying y would he say "i can't stop"....lol get real

2) if that proved your point then u don't know what ur writing, if u go all out (cloak and rasengan at the time) and only get a scratch on his head band then that's a fail my dude

3) naruto was on the ropes and like he do every time he's on the ropes he goes to the fox (witch yamato just told him he do before they went in) he was thinking about not using him this time (because of yamato) but sasuke made the call for him and sasuke didn't need help he did it on his own...but I'm the one that needs to reread huh

4)the fact still remains

Now you don't have to wast your time on me. But a word of advice if it gets to the point to where you have to go to name calling (like a 8 yr old) to make yourself sound more intelligent then you really are (witch it didn't) then you should take a step back and realize its naruto...lol

1) kabuto showed madara the in's and out's of iwr (i might need to go back a reread like you said) so I would say he know how to do it

2) what do you think the renngen is for??? The 6 paths were because of the renngen they were dead bodies (I might need to go back and read that too) just like the 6 jink....right?? I may be wrong on that too...but like I said the weakness of iwr is making them immobile (shadow possession, seal, puppet...etc) so the renngen would be like theses techs.

But that's nether here nor there madara don't need them

Lol got to love sarcasm....and listen up...just because you and someone don't agree don't mean you should throw a bitch fit
Hahaha! Are you serious?? You state how I should refrain from name calling to avoid acting like an eight year old but then you spout things like A1 lame (wtf? A1 steak sauce?) and then refer to me as having a "bitch fit", well played my friend, you just made yourself seem even more ignorant. I'm actually quite amused to be honest, and no, I don't make myself seem more intelligent, I just am!!! lol

I'm not going through these points again because they all are still very pointless lol But let me sum it up for you, if Naruto wanted to kill Sasuke any of these times, he could have, whereas Sasuke has been bent on killing him since he left, and hasn't managed to do so yet, with the exception of them meeting at the hideout I suppose.

Yes!!! I would very much like you to reread every piece of manga your eyes have ever gazed upon!! Maybe then you would understand. Madara can not use IWR because he does not have the necessities for it, again that's Kabuto. And even if he could, he would be rendered useless. And if that's the case about the 6 paths then why does Madara need IWR to do something his one rennigan should be able to perform easily?? Not to mention he has no chakra rods to channel his chakra into the dead bodies, and again he would be useless.

I feel as if I don't know what the debate is even about anymore and we have come to a full circle, with you having nothing to show for your rant. You are quite amusing though, never gets old to argue with an extreme case of fanboyism.

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha! Are you serious?? You state how I should refrain from name calling to avoid acting like an eight year old but then you spout things like A1 lame (wtf? A1 steak sauce?) and then refer to me as having a "bitch fit", well played my friend, you just made yourself seem even more ignorant. I'm actually quite amused to be honest, and no, I don't make myself seem more intelligent, I just am!!! lol

I'm not going through these points again because they all are still very pointless lol But let me sum it up for you, if Naruto wanted to kill Sasuke any of these times, he could have, whereas Sasuke has been bent on killing him since he left, and hasn't managed to do so yet, with the exception of them meeting at the hideout I suppose.

Yes!!! I would very much like you to reread every piece of manga your eyes have ever gazed upon!! Maybe then you would understand. Madara can not use IWR because he does not have the necessities for it, again that's Kabuto. And even if he could, he would be rendered useless. And if that's the case about the 6 paths then why does Madara need IWR to do something his one rennigan should be able to perform easily?? Not to mention he has no chakra rods to channel his chakra into the dead bodies, and again he would be useless.

I feel as if I don't know what the debate is even about anymore and we have come to a full circle, with you having nothing to show for your rant. You are quite amusing though, never gets old to argue with an extreme case of fanboyism.
I don't see what the big deal is here. Like I said, they have been equals the entire naruto series. Those times u say naruto could kill sasuke could also be the other way around. Valley of the end, Sasuke techniqually killed Naruto twice. First was Flacon Drop and Second was Chidori to the chest but Naruto survived these due to nine tailed fox. Naruto techniqually COULD only kill sasuke once! All i know is that its sure to be an epic battle with them probly having a tie again.

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't see what the big deal is here. Like I said, they have been equals the entire naruto series. Those times u say naruto could kill sasuke could also be the other way around. Valley of the end, Sasuke techniqually killed Naruto twice. First was Flacon Drop and Second was Chidori to the chest but Naruto survived these due to nine tailed fox. Naruto techniqually COULD only kill sasuke once! All i know is that its sure to be an epic battle with them probly having a tie again.
BTW, who is the guy in your prof pic and sig?? Is that your bio character?

Anyway, the fox is apart of Naruto, so the fox cannot be used as an excuse as to why he didn't die, that's like saying if he didn't have any chakra, he wouldn't have survived. Naruto came close to death those times, but he did not die. That is evident because of the fact that if he had died, the fox would be freed from his body. So technically, Sasuke NEVER killed Naruto, he just came close to death.

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Anyway, the fox is apart of Naruto, so the fox cannot be used as an excuse as to why he didn't die, that's like saying if he didn't have any chakra, he wouldn't have survived. Naruto came close to death those times, but he did not die. That is evident because of the fact that if he had died, the fox would be freed from his body. So technically, Sasuke NEVER killed Naruto, he just came close to death.
Its Natsu from a show called "Fairy Tail". Its actually a really good show despite the name.

Ur right but if Naruto died, the Fox would too.(Back then it was said that he would die too but in the latest manga Tsunade says he'll be released so im not sure.)

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

lol I was saying A1 as in perfect credit not steak sauce----A1 lame meaning your a top notch lame...lol and it was after you started (eye 4 an eye)

also your right about the points (not going back thru them) because I know naruto couldn't beat sasuke in any of their fights...its in the manga...If you want to say he could with no MANGA proof go right ahead...everything I have said has been backed with the manga so don't tell me to read the manga

as for the 6j's pain used the rods as weapons and to extend the reach of his jutsu thats all

if you need more take your own advice and reread it for your self...lol and thats game

the fox/tail beast do just jump out of the host body just because they die....

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its Natsu from a show called "Fairy Tail". Its actually a really good show despite the name.

Ur right but if Naruto died, the Fox would too.(Back then it was said that he would die too but in the latest manga Tsunade says he'll be released so im not sure.)
the fox wouldn't die (that was a manga mistake) it has been said that the tail beast would escape but not for a while, but your right it is some contradictions in the manga

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol I was saying A1 as in perfect credit not steak sauce----A1 lame meaning your a top notch lame...lol and it was after you started (eye 4 an eye)

also your right about the points (not going back thru them) because I know naruto couldn't beat sasuke in any of their fights...its in the manga...If you want to say he could with no MANGA proof go right ahead...everything I have said has been backed with the manga so don't tell me to read the manga

as for the 6j's pain used the rods as weapons and to extend the reach of his jutsu thats all

if you need more take your own advice and reread it for your self...lol and thats game

the fox/tail beast do just jump out of the host body just because they die....
Thanks for the complement, I'm top notch at everything I do, especially at dominating this debate, so that's really no biggy for me.

The only proof you have shown is that Pain in fact does need the chakra rods to control the 6 paths, which goes into my favor, so thanks again for proving another one of my points. You really seem to misunderstand a lot of things about the manga, I seriously recommend you sit down with someone of higher comprehension to help you reread what you so drastically fail to understand.

Once again you have nothing to show for all the gibberish you are spurting, nothing that helps you anyway. You've proven my points more than your own, unintentionally! So for that, I thank you!!

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hmm, I might have to check that out, it looks like it could potentially be a good show.

But yea, I remember it saying that a while back. There is just so much confusion in the manga though, because it also says that the kyuubi is immortal. But you are right as well, so I will reverse what I said. If Naruto died, the kyuubi would have too, but the kyuubi was still alive, meaning Naruto was too. Kishi really needs to straighten these facts out!!

Kira was Righteous

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmm, I might have to check that out, it looks like it could potentially be a good show.

But yea, I remember it saying that a while back. There is just so much confusion in the manga though, because it also says that the kyuubi is immortal. But you are right as well, so I will reverse what I said. If Naruto died, the kyuubi would have too, but the kyuubi was still alive, meaning Naruto was too. Kishi really needs to straighten these facts out!!
yeah i think that if naruto dies then the fox will die , the fox was released when narutos mother kushina seal weakened allowing madara too free it so its all very confusing but the fact that the fox seems to want too keep naruto alive leads me to believe that it needs naruto ...

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2) lol that's not even real (not said in the manga) but sasuke does have ems...also it still stands to reason that sasuke can still suppress the fox power...as he could do it before he got ms and now he has ems bye bye fox mode
for the 1st , read my quote carefully , i said that EVEN if he was not in Sage mode he can dodge Susanoo easily .

2nd) None of your imaginary Sasuke Powerups are in the manga either , so we might as well assume that sasuke will not go blind from using sharingan , and that is all that is in the manga .

3rd) he is immortal now , the Konan fight was be4 he implaned the Rinnengan , and he fully implanted the Hashirama's cells

as for the sage body , Naruto is said to posess the sage's body , so in fact it is a bout the sage's body

jammersnaruto

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many things i would like to say.
1) I dont even know why even if he is an Uchiha, that ppl put Itachi in the same league as Sasuke and Madara cause if you really read the Manga you'll know that Itachi was playing his role. Sasuke didnt kill him, he did and prepare everything for that day to transfer his power onto Sasuke. Madara said it himself to Sasuke bcause Itachi was sick.All Itachi did was to make sure that Kisame and the rest think that he his on their side when in reality he was protecting the leaf village, he never wanted to fight Kakashi, nor Jman.
2)Sasuke is strong but dont kid yourself cause, if you go back to since the beganing, when a fight is too long like with Zabuza an hakou, Naruto broke free, Sasuke could of been killed there, against Gara, Naruto saved Sakura and Sasuke, Sasuke could of been killed there too, against Bee, he could of been killed also but Bee wanted his fredom more then fighting Sasuke and also he got saved by karin and even Jugo saved Sasuke, Sasuke didnt kill Daidara and could of been killed there too, at the Sumit, white Zetsu saved Sasuke then Madara saved him a second time. Sasuke got saved sooo many time and ppl are comparing him with Naruto.

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Many things i would like to say.
1) I dont even know why even if he is an Uchiha, that ppl put Itachi in the same league as Sasuke and Madara cause if you really read the Manga you'll know that Itachi was playing his role. Sasuke didnt kill him, he did and prepare everything for that day to transfer his power onto Sasuke. Madara said it himself to Sasuke bcause Itachi was sick.All Itachi did was to make sure that Kisame and the rest think that he his on their side when in reality he was protecting the leaf village, he never wanted to fight Kakashi, nor Jman.
2)Sasuke is strong but dont kid yourself cause, if you go back to since the beganing, when a fight is too long like with Zabuza an hakou, Naruto broke free, Sasuke could of been killed there, against Gara, Naruto saved Sakura and Sasuke, Sasuke could of been killed there too, against Bee, he could of been killed also but Bee wanted his fredom more then fighting Sasuke and also he got saved by karin and even Jugo saved Sasuke, Sasuke didnt kill Daidara and could of been killed there too, at the Sumit, white Zetsu saved Sasuke then Madara saved him a second time. Sasuke got saved sooo many time and ppl are comparing him with Naruto.
2)Naruto has always had helped too. Everything u named, naruto got the help of <.< >.> wispers: "The Nine Tailed Fox"

Waqas Naseem

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
2)Naruto has always had helped too. Everything u named, naruto got the help of <.< >.> wispers: "The Nine Tailed Fox"
yup i agree...when sasuke formed a hole in naruto and left him at the brink of death it was kyuubi who saved him during their battle in the final valley...also wid orochimaru it was kyuubi who helped him...else he had got his butt kicked....