Team Sasuke vs. Team Naruto

Team Sasuke (sasuke, itachi, madara) vs Team Naruto ( naruto, minato, jiraiya)

• Total voters

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
dratasy you talking about me fanboying iv been looking on all your post on these thread you never seed anything good about the uchiha and how can you prove that naruto is stronger saying that sasuke will only have new light in his eyes well naruto didnt get better he just change the shape n size of his rasengans so put it that way in where does it say that minato could be sasuke stop assuming shit in back it up with chapters on the manga as far as i no sasuke wont lose to naruto so easily as you team naruto fan boys say his powers are unknowed so giving your stupid opinion is pathetic really like i said before put itachi and sasuke shoes if itachi would have got the ems hed be the most overrated character and naruto and itachi wasit scared of jiraiya and did you really think he had susanoo back then if 1 amaterasu and to genjutsus took him out you really think he has susanno in amaterasu can catch you if your in its site jiraiya not as fast a A or minato or naruto so he will get burned to nuthing easyily
Ive read the first two pages and here is what I have to say. Sasuke was able to take on Kages(even though he pretty much lostxd) and with a little help from whats her name, take on Danzo, one of the most powerful in the hidden Leaf all in the seems of a day. Naruto in Rikudo mode is very strong but I think those rasengans where just new variations making the best of his chakra arms. I believe Itachi would beat Jiraiya because of the simple fact that he could just spam Sussano and pwn him with those special weapons he got. Minato is a true bad ass and would put up a good fight against Madara. Im not sure who will win. Naruto vs. Sasuke, People say Naruto will pwn Sasuke because of his new abiities but Sasuke's Ms/EMS could probly keep up with Naruto's speed.(not sure if his body could do the same) Not to mention his Sussano, so no matter how fast Naruto is Sasuke will be able to protect himself. Not to mention the unknown abilities of EMS as Madara hasn't shown any but the space-time ninjutsu and thats not even proven to come from his EMS.

Side note: LMAOnoobs, maybe I'll listen when u work on your grammer and punctuationxd

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ive read the first two pages and here is what I have to say. Sasuke was able to take on Kages(even though he pretty much lostxd) and with a little help from whats her name, take on Danzo, one of the most powerful in the hidden Leaf all in the seems of a day. Naruto in Rikudo mode is very strong but I think those rasengans where just new variations making the best of his chakra arms. I believe Itachi would beat Jiraiya because of the simple fact that he could just spam Sussano and pwn him with those special weapons he got. Minato is a true bad ass and would put up a good fight against Madara. Im not sure who will win. Naruto vs. Sasuke, People say Naruto will pwn Sasuke because of his new abiities but Sasuke's Ms/EMS could probly keep up with Naruto's speed.(not sure if his body could do the same) Not to mention his Sussano, so no matter how fast Naruto is Sasuke will be able to protect himself. Not to mention the unknown abilities of EMS as Madara hasn't shown any but the space-time ninjutsu and thats not even proven to come from his EMS.

Side note: LMAOnoobs, maybe I'll listen when u work on your grammer and punctuationxd

He will be able to protect himself From his sheer speed - that is true i give a credit for that . But will he be able to protect himslef from Naruto's Rasengans ?

Sasuke will not be using the Susanoo all the time , it will just suck his chakra
which in a chakra battle , Naruto wins Hands down.

So he will be using that Enton Armor , Which the Raikage broke through with a simple speed punch,Conclusion , Don't you think that Naruto has got enough variations of Rasengans (which are a lot stronger than Raikage's speed punch , to break through the armor ?

Ofc when he goes to Susanoo , Naruto can bring out the BIG GUNS , the Tailed beast bomb , and the Fuuton Rasen shuriken .Which can I BET break through the complete form of susanoo

Another thing , Itachi vs Jiraya is not just down to Susanoo , Itachi Said that it was his last weapon in his Arsenal ,so he never Spamms it like Sasuke .
Besides he is less immune to the aftereffects of the "greater Susanoo" than Sasuke, which made Sasuke blind in the first place .

So Spamming Susanoo- is not the case , which gives jiraya a chance .

As for The Current Madara and Minato , Omg idk really , with what we have seen lately . Madara - hands down . Madara Has both the Rinnengan and the Sharingan and the edo tensei and the 6 paths . Which is pretty epic nuff said .

As of what we have seen lately , for now Naruto would one shot Sasuke , i repeat FOR NOW , we have not seen the EMS , which can let Sasuke spam the Susanoo , which will make them pretty much equal .

BUT AS OF THAT , WE HAVE NOT SEEN THE SAGE MODE + FOX MODE combo, which will pretty much give Naruto invincibility , The Ture Sage's body "at least i think so"

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He will be able to protect himself From his sheer speed - that is true i give a credit for that . But will he be able to protect himslef from Naruto's Rasengans ?

Sasuke will not be using the Susanoo all the time , it will just suck his chakra
which in a chakra battle , Naruto wins Hands down.

So he will be using that Enton Armor , Which the Raikage broke through with a simple speed punch,Conclusion , Don't you think that Naruto has got enough variations of Rasengans (which are a lot stronger than Raikage's speed punch , to break through the armor ?

Ofc when he goes to Susanoo , Naruto can bring out the BIG GUNS , the Tailed beast bomb , and the Fuuton Rasen shuriken .Which can I BET break through the complete form of susanoo
Two words: Incomplete Version! Its not called Ultimate Defense for nothing plus like I said, U have no idea what he is capable of now. For all u know, Sasuke created a new chidori to combat naruto's rasengans.

Another thing , Itachi vs Jiraya is not just down to Susanoo , Itachi Said that it was his last weapon in his Arsenal ,so he never Spamms it like Sasuke .
Besides he is less immune to the aftereffects of the "greater Susanoo" than Sasuke, which made Sasuke blind in the first place .

So Spamming Susanoo- is not the case , which gives jiraya a chance .
That still doesn't mean he can't use at the start of the battle to instantly pwn Jiraiya. Not to mention, Itachi is also a badass and if his eyesight was still intact, he would really pwn him.
As for The Current Madara and Minato , Omg idk really , with what we have seen lately . Madara - hands down . Madara Has both the Rinnengan and the Sharingan and the edo tensei and the 6 paths . Which is pretty epic nuff said .
Are u kidding me. They wouldn't even be able to keep up with Minato, let alone beat him. He would simply teleport between the paths owning them all with his Flying Thunder God Lv.2 and Madara lost once and will lose again.

As of what we have seen lately , for now Naruto would one shot Sasuke , i repeat FOR NOW , we have not seen the EMS , which can let Sasuke spam the Susanoo , which will make them pretty much equal .
Again u haven't seen what Sasuke is capable of. U have only seen Naruto. They have been equals through out the entire series. What makes u think they wont be equals now?

NamkazeNaruto

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two words: Incomplete Version! Its not called Ultimate Defense for nothing plus like I said, U have no idea what he is capable of now. For all u know, Sasuke created a new chidori to combat naruto's rasengans.

That still doesn't mean he can't use at the start of the battle to instantly pwn Jiraiya. Not to mention, Itachi is also a badass and if his eyesight was still intact, he would really pwn him.

Are u kidding me. They wouldn't even be able to keep up with Minato, let alone beat him. He would simply teleport between the paths owning them all with his Flying Thunder God Lv.2 and Madara lost once and will lose again.

Again u haven't seen what Sasuke is capable of. U have only seen Naruto. They have been equals through out the entire series. What makes u think they wont be equals now?

which i repeat , about Sasuke ,jiraya at his prime he would own itachi , even if itachi goes into Susanoo, Sage mode gives jiraya speed , And even if jiraya will not be in sage mode i think he will be smart enough to dodge susanoo cuz it's fking slow . Untill itachi goes out of chakra . at this you will have a counterpoint- Itachi is not so stupid to spam the susanoo , Which ofc brings us backto my previous statement , which stated that susanoo will be the last thing itachi tries ,i'm a whole 3 steps ahead of you

allso , about Naruto as i have Said , Sasuke has his EMS of we haven't seen what it gives . But we have not seen what the Fox Mode + Sage mode gives either , and i'm n ot saying who will win , cuz you will be like NO SASUKE WILL WIN , so i just stay quiet

About minato , i am a huge fan of minato as you can see from my username , but as far as the manga states MADARA IS IMMORTAL . the only thing Minato can do is seal madara with the death reaper seal .That is the lastt thing he can do , everything else - won't work

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all people keep saying that madara 'll be able to detect minato's speed which is just ridikulus, minato has his seal placed on madara in their prev. fight, so no problem to catch upto him
and one more thing,TEAM SASUKE ONLY HAVE POWER NOT BRAINS TO USE IT WHERE TEAM NARUTO HAVE POWERS AS WELL AS BRAIN TO USE THEM. BOTH TEAMS AREN'T AN EVEN MATCH.....:mad:
Lol really so u missed the sasuke/dedari fight huh, sasuke has always had the brains (stop playing), madara plains are beast (akatsuki, uchiha massacre, draw out naruto...etc) come on now and do I really need to say anything about itachi???

Definity team Naruto.Minato is very smart and he think before he act.Jiraja is very good at
fighting at jutsus.Naruto is the most special because he has the kyuby and he never lose
Minato spams ftg first then thinks...lol go look at all his fights

So you guys are overrating Sharingan right ?

let me overrate the So6p's body ,Madara stated , that the YOUNGER brother , who got the Sage's body has beaten the Older brother.

and this Has been repeated Throughout history

So whatever this "Body" has , it is Much stronger than the eyes .

For the Creator of this thread , you should've made it , team Uchiha vs team Senjuu

EXACTLY , HE Could

be4 Naruto got the Sage mode , and the fox mode , Now Naruto is plain Bad-ass . Which makes ur Statement invalid
This isn't about sosp body...

sasuke had the edge on naruto until naruto got sage mode.. sage mode naruto would woop MS sasuke any day..
Negative

Ok, Itachi wasn't scared of Jiraiya if that's too strong of a word for you lol He was....cautious about fighting him, that better? There is no contest as to who is stronger between Naruto and Sasuke right now, Naruto will pwn Sasuke, always have, always will. Naruto always goes easy on Sasuke, but Sasuke still manages to get creamed in the process. And lets get it straight that these are not Madara's paths, they are Kabuto's. If they were to fight he would not be able to summon those paths, so get that out of your head. Minato vs Madara is the only debatable thing on this thread, and that's only because he implanted that rennigan, if not, Minato would pwn like he did when they first encounterted.
So is that y naruto ,after he faces sasuke, have to be carried off by a teammate...lol get real

Way too much uchiha fanboys.. based on manga minato kicked the crap out of madara with using only lvl 2 of the hiraishin.. naruto ofc will beat sasuke cuz he's the main character, jiraiya and itachi is even for me.. but who knows we gotta see that ^^
You say that like he has 5 different levels (but we uchiha fanboys..lol)...also he beat the second fastest ninja wit lev 1 and had to go 2 with madara...rethink please

Well said

Well said again all but the Minato part as bee put a end to the ftg (with ease) this is 6 beast hosts with special techs (bubbles, lava..etc) not to mention beast cloaks

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
which i repeat , about Sasuke ,jiraya at his prime he would own itachi , even if itachi goes into Susanoo, Sage mode gives jiraya speed , And even if jiraya will not be in sage mode i think he will be smart enough to dodge susanoo cuz it's fking slow . Untill itachi goes out of chakra . at this you will have a counterpoint- Itachi is not so stupid to spam the susanoo , Which ofc brings us backto my previous statement , which stated that susanoo will be the last thing itachi tries ,i'm a whole 3 steps ahead of you

allso , about Naruto as i have Said , Sasuke has his EMS of we haven't seen what it gives . But we have not seen what the Fox Mode + Sage mode gives either , and i'm n ot saying who will win , cuz you will be like NO SASUKE WILL WIN , so i just stay quiet

About minato , i am a huge fan of minato as you can see from my username , but as far as the manga states MADARA IS IMMORTAL . the only thing Minato can do is seal madara with the death reaper seal .That is the lastt thing he can do , everything else - won't work
1) jman would have to summon ma and pa just to start gathering sage chakra (so stop acting like sage mode is instant) and you may be right about susanoo so it would go like this tsukiomi then susanoo sword to the chest lol bye bye jman

2) lol that's not even real (not said in the manga) but sasuke does have ems...also it still stands to reason that sasuke can still suppress the fox power...as he could do it before he got ms and now he has ems bye bye fox mode

3) I somewhat agree, but madara isn't immortal (see konan's paper bomb tech) but Minato would have a hard time as he had a hard time before

Last edited:

Wind Blade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
how can you say itachi would beat jiraiya when he was afraid to fight with kisame by his side? and nothing proves your point that sasuke could beat naruto.
your right he was afraid and madara isnt able to match minatos speed if it isn't cause of the jutsu madara uses to go through his body he would already be dead so team naruto would defenetly win

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U have no proof Sussano is slow and even if he was, that sword he extended into Oro deffinately wasn't slow as he impaled him before he could attack and u saw the range of that. Not to mention Amaterasu, I don't think Jman is fast enough to out run it. Oh yeah and some more facts about sage mode. Naruto said even with sage mode, he couldn't beat Sasuke who had MS. Itachi was stronger in everyway than Sasuke, pwning him just by using taijutsu even canceling out his chidori. NARUTO'S SAGE MODE WAS BETTER THAN JMAN'S! so what makes u think he could beat Itachi.
I never said sasuke would win, I just don't like how u said naruto will pwn him easily.

Doesn't matter because even if he is immortal, whats stopping Minato from still beating the mess out of him before Sealing him as u saw when Minato plunged that Rasengan into his back and broke his arm.

Taiketsu Yagami

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol really so u missed the sasuke/dedari fight huh, sasuke has always had the brains (stop playing), madara plains are beast (akatsuki, uchiha massacre, draw out naruto...etc) come on now and do I really need to say anything about itachi???

Negative

So is that y naruto ,after he faces sasuke, have to be carried off by a teammate...lol get real

You say that like he has 5 different levels (but we uchiha fanboys..lol)...also he beat the second fastest ninja wit lev 1 and had to go 2 with madara...rethink please

Well said

Well said again all but the Minato part as bee put a end to the ftg (with ease) this is 6 beast hosts with special techs (bubbles, lava..etc) not to mention beast cloaks
I will admit to that but im sure with Minato's speed most techs will be useless anyway. Not to mention that one ability to teleport any move away to a different location

naruto kyuubi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team sasuke would pwn team naruto, if itachi was full health, sasuke ems and madara with rinnegan, then im sorry but team naruto just dies over and over.

but !

if sasuke doesnt have ems, madara no rinnegan and itachi not full health then team naruto are obvs gonna win.

i dont thinks naruto can beat sasuke, in his current state. if he became freinds with the fox then he would, but kyuubi mode cant beat ems, sorry.
wait guys if u give sasuke ems then itachi dies right so its two against three and i am sure naruto can defeat him if kyubbi comes to his aid that is

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wait guys if u give sasuke ems then itachi dies right so its two against three and i am sure naruto can defeat him if kyubbi comes to his aid that is
Let me tell you how dumb you sound....1st its a hypothetical fight but if you want to look at it through dumb eyes then

If you give naruto the nine tail fox then Minato is dead(as he killed his self to seal the fox), and if you give naruto sage mode then jman is dead ( as the only reason he learned it was because jman died and pa came to the leaf)

Now its naruto vs sasuke and madara (2 people he has lost to before).....sounds stupid right
Naruto is the only living person on team naruto...so stop being stupid what would be the point to a hypothetical fight if you thought like that....get real

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Negative

Well said

Yea, Naruto went easy on him, purposely missing Sasuke and only scratching his forehead protector just to prove the point that he could do it. Naruto has always gone easy on him, like I said And again, you ignored the fact that those are not his paths to control, they are Kabuto's, so they will not be in the fight unless Kabuto is in the fight, and if that happens we might as well through Pein in with his original paths, please, get that through your head!! :nexus::nexus:

Last edited:

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, Naruto went easy on him, purposely missing Sasuke and only scratching his forehead protector just to prove the point that he could do it. Naruto has always gone easy on him, like I said.
Let me get this right sasuke won only because naruto let him??? 4real....lol sasuke walked away from every fight, left naruto alive after every fight , but naruto was in control the whole time...lol do you hear how that sounds

1) rooftop- sasuke was kicking naruto ass they did the chidori and rasengan the both tried to stop but kakashi stopped them and asked sasuke was he trying to kill naruto (but naruto was in control)

2) valley of the end- sasuke broke naruto neck naruto went cloak beat on sasuke ,sas got 3rd tomoe beat on naruto...etc, the fight ended with naruto only scratching sas forehead protector and carried off by kakashi (but naruto was in control)

3) oro hide out- naruto can't go fox mode because of sasuke, naruto was saved by sai,naruto (and co) end up on the ground to lemp away (but naruto was in control)

4) after the kage summit- naruto wad cut, poisoned by a fading sasuke that just fought kakashi, danzo, raikag....etc; (but naruto was in control)

Come on now lol

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, Naruto went easy on him, purposely missing Sasuke and only scratching his forehead protector just to prove the point that he could do it. Naruto has always gone easy on him, like I said And again, you ignored the fact that those are not his paths to control, they are Kabuto's, so they will not be in the fight unless Kabuto is in the fight, and if that happens we might as well through Pein in with his original paths, please, get that through your head!! :nexus::nexus:
On your edit:

Pain controlled 6 bodies with the renngen they were not his bodies either but he controlled them anyway, so what to stop madara from doing the same

It's like shadow possession, or mind transfer jutsu the renngen will take care of that....next

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me get this right sasuke won only because naruto let him??? 4real....lol sasuke walked away from every fight, left naruto alive after every fight , but naruto was in control the whole time...lol do you hear how that sounds

1) rooftop- sasuke was kicking naruto ass they did the chidori and rasengan the both tried to stop but kakashi stopped them and asked sasuke was he trying to kill naruto (but naruto was in control)

2) valley of the end- sasuke broke naruto neck naruto went cloak beat on sasuke ,sas got 3rd tomoe beat on naruto...etc, the fight ended with naruto only scratching sas forehead protector and carried off by kakashi (but naruto was in control)

3) oro hide out- naruto can't go fox mode because of sasuke, naruto was saved by sai,naruto (and co) end up on the ground to lemp away (but naruto was in control)

4) after the kage summit- naruto wad cut, poisoned by a fading sasuke that just fought kakashi, danzo, raikag....etc; (but naruto was in control)

Come on now lol
These points are pretty much what they are called with "less" on the end.......pointless.

1- This one is pointless, nothing to dispute besides the fact that kakashi new Sasuke was trying to kill Naruto, though if they had collided nothing would have happened just ass they have collided with these techs before.

2- This only confirms what I said in my above post, thanks for reiterating, Naruto had control to prove it to him, even in the cloak mode with little control.

3- This was hardly a fight, more of convincing then anything, and Naruto was trying to suppress the kyuubi's chakra as well, Sasuke only helped the process.

4- Did you even read the manga?? that was Sakura's kunai that she laced with poison to kill Sasuke herself. She hesitated, he took the kunai and tried to kill her, Naruto saved her and inevitably got cut by Sakura's kunai. Again, another worthless point of yours.

I can't believe I wasted my time trying to explain something when I know they will fall on deaf ears, but it's horrible to go on being so ignorant. I think you should read the manga again, your perception is highly misconstrued.

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
On your edit:

Pain controlled 6 bodies with the renngen they were not his bodies either but he controlled them anyway, so what to stop madara from doing the same

It's like shadow possession, or mind transfer jutsu the renngen will take care of that....next
What's stopping Madara from doing the same you ask??? Well for one, Madara doesn't have the Impure World Resurrection, therefore he cannot summon the 6 paths that Kabuto summoned for him, that plain and simple.

Pain controlled the 6 paths using his own jutsu and chakra, therefore the technique is at his disposal. Madara, on the other hand does not have the capability of using IWR, therefore he cannot summon the 6 jink paths without Kabuto's help, is that clear enough for you?? So like I said, if Kabuto is going to join the fight being pretty much useless, then pain will join as well, and that's an ultimate defeat for team Sasuke.

Seriously, you should reread the manga, either you don't comprehend well or your fanboyism has warped your since of reality.