Team Sasuke vs. Team Naruto

Team Sasuke (sasuke, itachi, madara) vs Team Naruto ( naruto, minato, jiraiya)

• Total voters

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i think that if naruto dies then the fox will die , the fox was released when narutos mother kushina seal weakened allowing madara too free it so its all very confusing but the fact that the fox seems to want too keep naruto alive leads me to believe that it needs naruto ...
Yea, I think over time, as the seal weakens, maybe the kyuubi isn't as dependent on the host body as it would be if the seal was first made, what else can explain it?

Many things i would like to say.
1) I dont even know why even if he is an Uchiha, that ppl put Itachi in the same league as Sasuke and Madara cause if you really read the Manga you'll know that Itachi was playing his role. Sasuke didnt kill him, he did and prepare everything for that day to transfer his power onto Sasuke. Madara said it himself to Sasuke bcause Itachi was sick.All Itachi did was to make sure that Kisame and the rest think that he his on their side when in reality he was protecting the leaf village, he never wanted to fight Kakashi, nor Jman.
2)Sasuke is strong but dont kid yourself cause, if you go back to since the beganing, when a fight is too long like with Zabuza an hakou, Naruto broke free, Sasuke could of been killed there, against Gara, Naruto saved Sakura and Sasuke, Sasuke could of been killed there too, against Bee, he could of been killed also but Bee wanted his fredom more then fighting Sasuke and also he got saved by karin and even Jugo saved Sasuke, Sasuke didnt kill Daidara and could of been killed there too, at the Sumit, white Zetsu saved Sasuke then Madara saved him a second time. Sasuke got saved sooo many time and ppl are comparing him with Naruto.
You make some good solid points. Sasuke is not a god compared to Naruto, They both have had opportunities to kill each other, but Sasuke always seems to actually try, but never succeeds.

KillaCam

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hard to choose,

Jiayra and Itachi fight would be close, but only cuz Itachi has his Susanoo with that Sealing sword.

Jiayra would have to sacrifce probalby a couple frogs to get around it. (Don't Underestimate Gama bunta's Water Bullet"

He would be immune to genjutsu thanks to mom and pop sage frogs.

But still would have a hard time with Amatsaru, but i see jiayra wearing him out, cuz he has the better chakara supply. But dont think he escapes the battle un injured.

If minato faces madara,...I really don't know. I think minato can duck and dodge him for a while, but Madara and his new abilities are near oped...

Madara would win.

Naru and sasuke.....CAn't say until Sasuke's new abilities is revealed, and if its nothing much more than eternal light(which i doubt), Naruto can tear sasuke a new *******.

We can see that thanks to the latest chapter

But overall, Team sasuke's biggest Ace is Madara.....(were really underestimating his powers)

It would be a close fight, Jiyara would be exhausted after beating Itachi, naruto, would be crying\exhausted after putting a new ******* in sasuke, Minato would be either dead or sealed somewhere... after Madara Summons his Gedo Mazo statue...he'd finish the rest of em off.

Kyuubikiller

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yup i agree...when sasuke formed a hole in naruto and left him at the brink of death it was kyuubi who saved him during their battle in the final valley...also wid orochimaru it was kyuubi who helped him...else he had got his butt kicked....
The kyuubi is apart of Naruto as the sharingan is apart of Kakashi, it doesn't matter.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yeah i think that if naruto dies then the fox will die , the fox was released when narutos mother kushina seal weakened allowing madara too free it so its all very confusing but the fact that the fox seems to want too keep naruto alive leads me to believe that it needs naruto ...
well in about 2 manga chapters back, A says that if he kills naruto, the fox will be revived later on. But maybe the fox doesn't know it will be revived so he just wants to keep naruto alive just in case.

DESTRUCTO

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let me tell you how dumb you sound....1st its a hypothetical fight but if you want to look at it through dumb eyes then

If you give naruto the nine tail fox then Minato is dead(as he killed his self to seal the fox), and if you give naruto sage mode then jman is dead ( as the only reason he learned it was because jman died and pa came to the leaf)

Now its naruto vs sasuke and madara (2 people he has lost to before).....sounds stupid right
Naruto is the only living person on team naruto...so stop being stupid what would be the point to a hypothetical fight if you thought like that....get real
But if you remove Naruto getting the nine tails then the story wouldn't even exist and neither would this forum and we wouldn't be having this hypothetical discussion right now... Hypothetically speaking.

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks for the complement, I'm top notch at everything I do, especially at dominating this debate, so that's really no biggy for me.

The only proof you have shown is that Pain in fact does need the chakra rods to control the 6 paths, which goes into my favor, so thanks again for proving another one of my points. You really seem to misunderstand a lot of things about the manga, I seriously recommend you sit down with someone of higher comprehension to help you reread what you so drastically fail to understand.

Once again you have nothing to show for all the gibberish you are spurting, nothing that helps you anyway. You've proven my points more than your own, unintentionally! So for that, I thank you!!
lol...if you say so.... my wisdom is lost on you, so no more talking(trying to talk) to you.... thanx for making team naruto look more unable to win then they already do...good day

for the 1st , read my quote carefully , i said that EVEN if he was not in Sage mode he can dodge Susanoo easily .

2nd) None of your imaginary Sasuke Powerups are in the manga either , so we might as well assume that sasuke will not go blind from using sharingan , and that is all that is in the manga .

3rd) he is immortal now , the Konan fight was be4 he implaned the Rinnengan , and he fully implanted the Hashirama's cells

as for the sage body , Naruto is said to posess the sage's body , so in fact it is a bout the sage's body
2) if ur talking about sasuke suppressing the fox

look at what the fox says in this one

if your talking about ems

dont feel like looking for the rest

But if you remove Naruto getting the nine tails then the story wouldn't even exist and neither would this forum and we wouldn't be having this hypothetical discussion right now... Hypothetically speaking.
my point is not to say stupid stuff

LMAOnoobs

Banned
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
black uchiha people will never understand the true power of the uchiha its sad but there are to many minatio and naruto fanboys team sasuke wiins easy win at that

MilleniumStorm4

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
loool itachi sasuke and madara wins

jiraya is the weakest of the 6
naruto is next loool(this fight doesnt call for plot armorxd)

minato may be the strongest or 2nd to madara which i doubt now that he has the rinnegan...
but the point is sasuke's team is better as a whole
lool
i see there are a lot of fanboys in this bitchxd

black uchiha

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
loool itachi sasuke and madara wins

jiraya is the weakest of the 6
naruto is next loool(this fight doesnt call for plot armorxd)

minato may be the strongest or 2nd to madara which i doubt now that he has the rinnegan...
but the point is sasuke's team is better as a whole
lool
i see there are a lot of fanboys in this bitchxd
Lol yep yep, I agree

And them fanboys are in full effect...lol

TheHokage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol never seen a bunch of fanboys who's love for the sharrigan blinds them so they can't see the truth first off we have know idea what EMS does giving the uchia imaginary power ups does not count and by the looks of things Jman knew a lot about genjutsu so who knows about the match between Itachi and Jiraya.

As Naruto has sage mode and Kyuubi mode saying Sasuke could put Naruto in a genjutsu is pointless so at the moment until we see what Ems does LMAOnoobs stop crying and saying that Sasuke is better than Naruto now when he clearly is not.

For Madara Vs Minato I would go with Minato just as the FTG in my opinion is overpowered but he still has it and managed to damage save his family and the village also to have enough chakra to seal the Kyuubi in Naruto and place his own chakra in Naruto but anyone who says Madara would win is blinded by love for the uchia as you have no proof he would win however it has been shown that Minato has already beatin Madara. (Im not a naruto fanboy my favourite character is Itachi it's just I can see the truth and I am not blinded by love to a clan)

~Merlin~

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if the fight is not Naruto vs Sasuke and Jiraya vs Itachi and Minato vs Madara.
Or though it is the most obvious way they would fight.

Try to see if its Naruto vs Madara and Minato vs Itachi and Jiraya vs Sasuke.
This might not of happened but if it did would Team Sasuke beat Team Naruto? Maybe

Exaar

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
minato CANT!!!!! BEAT SASUKE simple because by beating sasuke ems is saying hes beating itachi with him in thats impossible for a ninja such as minato statur to beat them both
No it is not saying he can beat itachi

Sasuke and itachi have diffrent fighting styles Just because someone can beat sasuke with EMS doesent mean they can beat itachi with just MS

Itachi's skills are on a diffrent level from sasuke

Anyway sasuke cant have ems if itachi is alive in this fight :rolleyes:

-Kratos-

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Team Sasuke wins.

jiraiya is stronger then itachi..
naruto is a bit stronger than sasuke
minato is equal to madara (based on manga)

I say team naruto.....
No and no, remember that Jiraiya's weakness is genjutsu and genjutsu has its master, Itachi Uchiha + Itachi's Susanoo + Amaterasu. I do not underestimate Jiraiya but all I can say that he's not stronger than Itachi maybe equal but never stronger.