Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, race was involved in you post. Game, set, match.
What are you saying? Does posting a black activist's pic as reaction means involving race?

MLK's expression in that image mattered in that post in a form of reaction. Saying it involves race is like saying posting "Bıtch please" memes of Yao Ming involves basketball.

You are the one who brought race as of a black person's image can only matter in occasions about race. As if they are not the "default" color of a human.

OT: Sad really . Shame on other students for not stopping a single person and taking a video instead of it.

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh I am sorry then, your repetitive posts about race in the past seem to have mislead me.
And what posts would those be?
You must be registered for see images
Please take this argument into private messaging, not spreading it out across two threads.
It is easy for this to become a discussion about race due to its involvement of two people of different races, but he said nothing racist, even if it was about race. Stay on topic. This is more of a parenting issue than race.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What are you saying? Does posting a black activist's pic as reaction means involving race?

MLK's expression in that image mattered in that post in a form of reaction. Saying it involves race is like saying posting "Bıtch please" memes of Yao Ming involves basketball.

You are the one who brought race as of a black person's image can only matter in occasions about race. As if they are not the "default" color of a human.

OT: Sad really . Shame on other students for not stopping a single person and taking a video instead of it.
I explained, it was the poster that mislead me. Don't look so much into it.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Please take this argument into private messaging, not spreading it out across two threads.
It is easy for this to become a discussion about race due to its involvement of two people of different races, but he said nothing racist, even if it was about race. Stay on topic. This is more of a parenting issue than race.
This is on topic. It's about the video in the OP. Who are you to decide what is on topic and not on topic anyway? You should apply for mod if you want that power.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, there were more than 10 people taking vids and no one did anything? That's a sick society, with all due respect, you got there my friend.
Yea I'm sure you would have jumped in the cage to save the helpless who jumped/fell in the lion's cage. It barely took 5 mintues after all and it were some people throwing rocks at the tiger in silly attempt to chase him away from the man that got him killed.

It must feel nice to talk badly about other people and take the attention away the problems in you own society. 16 year old attacks his teacher violently- let's talk about people not jumping in lion's cage to save another person in another country.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
.... How did he fall in? And are people supposesdto jump in after him? Can we confirm that expert help was not retrieved? Remember these are lions. Preeeetty big animals that are vicious
He fell in because he was being a fool. Doesn't mean he had to die. Experts are not everywhere. People can think on their feet. A little cloth with fire, a rope etc might have saved his life. But people make video instead

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea I'm sure you would have jumped in the cage to save the helpless who jumped/fell in the lion's cage. It barely took 5 mintues after all and it were some people throwing rocks at the tiger in silly attempt to chase him away from the man that got him killed.

It must feel nice to talk badly about other people and take the attention away the problems in you own society. 16 year old attacks his teacher violently- let's talk about people not jumping in lion's cage to save another person in another country.
I was thinking the same thing Lol. Why jump in a cage to 'save' a man from a lion? What could one extra or ten extra humans hope to achieve? A lion would maul every single one of them if he/she so chooses. The best course of action would have been to alert a handler who is likely trained to handle such an accident.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So you are Indian. Huh
Don't know any cool Indian girls @27 who read manga. Great going

OT: There were other ways , animals fear fire. Somebody could have got a rope/chain, stones was pretty stupid.
But I agree the problem is omnipresent and if the situation in Dark Knight had actually happened, people would have killed other people in a minute. Moral: We all pretend to be good but are really not

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So you are Indian. Huh
Don't know any cool Indian girls @27 who read manga. Great going

OT: There were other ways , animals fear fire. Somebody could have got a rope/chain, stones was pretty stupid.
But I agree the problem is omnipresent and if the situation in Dark Knight had actually happened, people would have killed other people in a minute. Moral: We all pretend to be good but are really not
Ira's age 27 confirmed :p

OT : Just because people don't help other people in need sometimes it doesn't mean we are all animals. Some are just cowards, others can't think of a way to help fast enough.

Also, you would be surprised to find out that, even though it's really easy to kill someone, very few people would actually do it.

Jɑégar

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I swear to God I would've done everything I could to help him. Tbh, after knowing that they've thrown rocks and tried to divert him, I take it back U_U
But, what made me say that is that people took videos from almost 10 different angles (that's what he said).
And never did I mention that my society is angelic! But, things like these rarely occur, and you won't find people who would take videos if someone was attacked by a lion. Yet again, am sorry U_U

And what would you do?
Would definitely stand out for that teacher.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I swear to God I would've done everything I could to help him. Tbh, after knowing that they've thrown rocks and tried to divert him, I take it back U_U
But, what made me say that is that people took videos from almost 10 different angles (that's what he said).
And never did I mention that my society is angelic! But, things like these rarely occur, and you won't find people who would take videos if someone was attacked by a lion. Yet again, am sorry U_U

I actually had 3 different vids on Whatsapp + News showed from 2 different angles. So at least 5 different videos exist

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He fell in because he was being a fool. Doesn't mean he had to die. Experts are not everywhere. People can think on their feet. A little cloth with fire, a rope etc might have saved his life. But people make video instead
Yep sure. You know exactly how many people could just strip and hand over their pants - tie them together to make a rope within a minute of man falling in and throw that rope in, lifted that guy out somehow standing on the thin wall ( the same he fallen in from ) without tiger doing anything and do it all withing 2 minutes before the tiger came near the guy.

Sure they could strip their shirt on and found a fire in a second and be able to make big enough in day time to scare the tiger...- because everyone just carries the torches,.... Seriously... the tiger was the one closest to that man .. Please think before posting.

Have you been in an open zoo and stood behind the wall and watched exactly how it all could be done within 5 minutes?

I was thinking the same thing Lol. Why jump in a cage to 'save' a man from a lion? What could one extra or ten extra humans hope to achieve? A lion would maul every single one of them if he/she so chooses. The best course of action would have been to alert a handler who is likely trained to handle such an accident.
The guard came but there wasn't enough time. He tried to tell people to get away from the cage - no one listened and there was a general uproar - people yelling and all. Someone threw stones and some others copied....It was just kind of checking out the stranger till then. But stone throwing angered it and it snatched at the neck killing the guy instantly. It didn't maul the body or anything. just broke the neck.

10 people ten angles and chances are they had their camera in hand already since that's what people do when they are watching at a tiger or any other exotic animal in a zoo.

And lol there would be videos if there would be a cam. You can bet on it.

Last edited:

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yep sure. You know exactly how many people could just strip and hand over their pants - tie them together to make a rope with a minute of man falling in and throw that rope in lifted that guy out somehow standing on the thin wall ( the same he fallen in from ) without tiger doing anything and do it all withing 2 mintues before the tiger came near the guy.

Sure they could strip their shirt on and found a fire in a second and be able to make big enough in day time to scare the tiger...- because everyone just carries the torches,.... Seriously... the tiger was the one closest to that man .. Please think before posting.

Have you been in an open zoo and stood behind the wall and watched exactly how it all could be done within 5 minutes?

The guard came but there wasn't enough time. He tried to tell people to get away from the cage - no one listened and there was a general uproar - people yelling and all. Someone threw stones at the tiger thinking it was a stray dog and move away...It was just kind of checking out the stranger till then. But stone throwing angered it and it snatched the neck killing the guy instantly.
Actually I was in a Cadet Training camp in school, so I know what I am talking about. Also people are smokers and carry lighters. They could have done a lot more. I didn't want to quote this but you know what happened @ Nirbhaya. No one helped them to get to the hospital, police argued over which Police Station's case it is, while they were dying. Later everyone made a fuss. Look I love my country as much as you do and even today (specially today) I have to say that people of NCR are not the most humane people. I have had some experiences myself

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,456💸
Kumi
483💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually I was in a Cadet Training camp in school, so I know what I am talking about. Also people are smokers and carry lighters. They could have done a lot more. I didn't want to quote this but you know what happened @ Nirbhaya. No one helped them to get to the hospital, police argued over which Police Station's case it is, while they were dying. Later everyone made a fuss. Look I love my country as much as you do and even today (specially today) I have to say that people of NCR are not the most humane people. I have had some experiences myself
You made your argument just that much worse by mentioning the cadet training camp. lol Next time you go to Delhi pay a visit to Zoo. Look at the fellow visitors too and learn how the crowd behaves and how fast you can take leader ship and actually make people follow your advice.

Better yet, go to the Zoo with your fellow camp mates. Jump in the tiger cage when you see the tiger nearby. And send us a rescue video made by your friends. You guys are trained after all. Don't forget to keep the stop watch running.

Now how come Nirbhaya's case come in all this? You are just going zig zag and random.I don't remember people making a video of her. And if no one helped how they ended up in the hospital?

NCR is NCR- everyone is rushing for himself and no one knows their neighbours because everyone is busy. But that doesn't make us any better automatically. People like you sit at computer and spout all kind of lectures. Try driving to work 30 KM daily on a congested Delhi road next time. Three of the 4 accused in that case were recent migrants from other cities.

Last edited: