GreenTeaChloe

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New Jersey teacher, 62, viciously attacked and slammed to the floor by student, 16, because he dared to confiscate boy's phone.

You must be registered for see images

An out-of-control student got into a violent confrontation with his teacher after his phone was confiscated during class.

The ninth grade student was in the middle of a lesson being taught by his physics teacher at John F. Kennedy High School in Paterson, New Jersey, when he flew into a rage.

A video, taken by one of the other students, shows the classroom descend into chaos as the 16-year-old boy wrestles his 62-year-old teacher to the floor.

School officials say that the student, who has not been named, has been suspended. He has also been charged with assault.

Lee McNulty, a retired JFK teacher told NorthJersey.com: 'What strikes me is that the teacher never even defended himself, that just shows how much teachers are afraid of losing their job.'

Peter Tirri, president of the Paterson Education Association, the teachers union, added that he was 'disappointed' that other students didn't try to help the teacher.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've had my phone being confiscated many times throughout my high school period..but never would I have responded that way, no matter how pissed I was. sigh. shitstain world.

Ken Kaneki

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What the fccuk is wrong with people? Look at those other bastards, instead of moving the arse away, they're takin' vids. Disgusting.
Here, few months ago, a person fell into the lion's area in zoo. That guy is unfortunately dead. We have videos from 10 different angles on Whatsapp but nobody is helping the guy in any vid

Last edited:

Callypigia

Veteran
Kin
88💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
> 2015
> man gets beaten
> help him?
> nah, let's take a video of it

That moment, when you manage to make a racist comment against your own race.
He said nothing racist. Anyone can express disappointment in the actions of their people (race/gender/religion/sexuality). Especially with all this racial tension going on, it would be easy to feel that now, maybe more than ever, it's important to not fulfill any negative stereotypes.

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here, few months ago, a person fell into the lion's area in zoo. That guy is unfortunately dead. We have videos from 10 different angles on Whatsapp but nobody is helping the guy in any vid
.... How did he fall in? And are people supposesdto jump in after him? Can we confirm that expert help was not retrieved? Remember these are lions. Preeeetty big animals that are vicious

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Oh yeah, hence the random MLK image.
How is MLK random? He fought for the equality of all races. You are sadly misinformed of MLK Jr.'s politics my good sir.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~ Martin Luther King Jr.

Multiply

Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, race was involved in you post. Game, set, match.
Man what are you talking about? Race was involved with MLK Jr., not my original post, as I quite clearly stated to you. I stated what I said from a standpoint that the human race is failing... Not black people you fool.

Frankenstein

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man what are you talking about? Race was involved with MLK Jr., not my original post, as I quite clearly stated to you. I stated what I said from a standpoint that the human race is failing... Not black people you fool.
Oh I am sorry then, your repetitive posts about race in the past seem to have mislead me.