Taking 4 students for Medical Training, apply here!

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
User Name: HightimesHoward

Future Plans:

Well I have a few rp goals as for the future I hope to finish my elements, gen, and tai. Then move on to maybe learning Kinjutsu and Fuuinjutsu in time I hope to become a senpai to a sensei. Then as time passes become a sensei myself. I also have plans to become an Official Sage and create my own custom clan adding Medical ninjutsu to that list will be a thing of honor because I know that few people actually have learned Medical ninjutsu compared to the vast amount of people who have joined the Rp...

Bios: |

Reson for wanting to learn:

Well I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say.... but I applied the last time and I didn't put much thought into what I said so I'm taking this as a shot at redemption... xd

Well... as for why I want to do this I find it all an interesting thing, medical ninjutsu, that is I mean the ability to heal a person using ones own self as the healing agent. I have the capacity to learn and with explanation understand your teachings. I want to help the people I can and I want to become a stronger rper and gaining Medical ninjutsu would help in that goal. I would be honored if I would be chosen for this opportunity but I understand that there are many people better suited for this and better acquainted with the ability of Medical ninjustu. I also want to be able to help the next generation the way the elder generation has help mine we have become stronger and more adept rpers not totally because of ourselves but because they took the time to explain to us what we needed to do and how we needed to do it, I want to be a ble to do that for the next generation of Rpers. There are many more reasons why but I'm not sure what you want, all I really have is the drive to learn and to understand the teachings you give...

Time online and other details:

Date of Birth
November 25, 1993 (17)
Total Posts
Time Online
2 Months 5 Days 17 Hours 26 Minutes 11 Seconds
Avg. Time Online
4 Hours 44 Minutes 38 Seconds

What I know:

Raiton: Mastered
Fuuton: Mastered
Katon: Mastered + AACT
Suiton: Mastered
Ninjutsu: Mastered
Sharingan: 2 Tomoe

Last edited:

Migualon J.J.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Migualon J.J.
Bios: in sig
Future plans: I plan to join Suna when i can (need 2 more weeks i think :() and most likely i will want Dark Release or Kaguya bio
Learned Skills: All Basic 5 Elements, Rain element, nin, gen and tai mastered (all i can, and elements even with AACT) + sharingan with 3T

i applied last time, so here i am again xd:D, well reasons are almost same as before, helping my future village, helping mugi in hospital and i SO want to learn Chakra Scalpel cause i just like how kabuto is using it xd:D and i too want that Medical panel in sig, it looks cool xd:D oh, and when i was little kid i was playing at doctor to tell the truth xd:D oh, and i forgot that i am friendly and most members like me xd:D and some don´t of course xd:D, but not so many of them xd:D and i am sempai of Goro Kaguya, oh and i like these 2 smilies (obviously) xd:D and i hope it doesn´t sound that i am too cocky

Last edited:

Tsukune

Legendary
Kin
105💸
Kumi
60💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: xtsukune uchiha
s-class ninja
bio in sig
ive always wanted to be a medical ninja, and i find it awsome that i could heal my squad members or people within my village

what ive learned: i have learned doton up to earth rampart, i have 1t sharingan ( its not impressive but i have trouble finding a senpai/sensei that isnt busy
future plans on NB: once im sannin i plan on mastering everything i can then becoming a senpai, so i can help the site more. then hopefully creating a nagato bio, then become a sage

Last edited:

Piccolosan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Piccolosan
S-class ninja
Bio in sig, not up to date though
I want to learn everything for rp

Last edited by a moderator:

-Hatake-

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kushimaru
Bio link:
Jounin

Reason to Join: Well, i don't know what to say apart for the fact that I would really like to be a medical ninja, healing your squad mates is always something I found interesting and a vital role if you want to survive as a team. I really want to take this opportunity to learn medical jutsu, and it would be very beneficial. I have seen the medical jutsu's and it's endless possibilities being used in the narutoverse and it is a role that if it wasn't there would be life-threatening. I feel as though a medical shinobi is a support for all ninja's and play's a massive part in the existence of shinobi. It could also help me in RP. It would mean a lot if you could take this chance to teach me.

Also I would like to make a Kabutomaru bio, and Medical jutsu is a vital part of that. xd

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Nagato..

Supreme
Kin
1💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Nagato..
Rank Kage
Bios: , [If I need to drop a bio I will create a new one]

Why would I like to be a Medical Shinobi?: Will ever since Ive joined the RP section of NB, the hospital always intrigued me. Watching Mugi heal others and Emp eating people bios seemed like not only good roleplay but they brought fun into their job. I believe I can do the same as a medical shinobi, not only be a good student and learn the techniques you teach me but also have fun healing others while giving it some good roleplay. It would be exciting to play more important role in the ninja world with my village, being able to heal my team and keep us in the fight. Im looking for more than just expanding my knowledge of jutsu but also help make the RP community more active anyway I can.

Im always open to learn new things and help give something back to the RP, thats why I believe Im qualified to be apart of the medical team. :)

Last edited:

Mockingbird

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: Ruiz..
Bios: &
(Although, if I pass my Minato test, I'm dropping Deidara.)
Reason for wanting to be a Med shinobi: Well, ever since I first started watching Naruto, I remembered Kabuto saying that Med Shinobi are an extremely under valued part of Teams, despite how important they are in the field. And I completely agree with that statement. Med shinobi are an important part of the Naruto world. I've also always been intrigued by the idea of being able to rejuvenate others when they need my help, especially out in the battle field. I would like the opportunity to get more experienced in this field, and it has been one of my goals since I first joined NB. I like learning new things, and Medical Ninjutsu is something thats always peaked my interest. People are constantly in need of Medical attention, and I would like to be one of the people who can provide such treatment. I was also always jealous of Mugi in the Hospital, and how he used his "magic touch" to heal every one of his patients :p

Last edited:

ZK

Legendary
Kin
821💸
Kumi
46,283💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It seems like there's no template here, so i'll customise something :D

Name: Leeroy G. Zero
Bio's: &
Reason for wanting to be a Medical Shinobi: I will be honest, I’m not studying medicine in real life, nor do I intend to. But medical shinobi's in the Narutoverse have always interested me greatly. As a faithful Naruto reader, I’ve seen the never-ending stack of possibilities related to medical ninjutsu. We've seen Tsunade, Shizune, Kabuto and Sakura, and some nameless medics do wonders with medical ninjutsu, but especially the first four have peaked my interest for medical ninjutsu. I've wanted to be a medical ninja for a long time, the endless possibilities are simply too big a temptation to resist, and the already existing ninjutsu taught to medics on NB is very attractive, and I’ve only seen some of it, I’m sure. If I were to get a spot on the med-school, I’d give it my all and learn as much as I possibly could. If possible I also look forward to work at the hospital. Mugiwara makes it seem like a very amusing and helpful job to have on NB.
I'm always interested in adding my two cents to the RP, and i think i could do a bit more with medical ninjutsu. Not just because it's obviosly a good skill to have, but it would enable me to heal my comrades, thereby giving them a new opportunity to fight in a battle/war, where they've previously been wounded. And an awesome RP scene with desperate healing attempts and jutsus raining. What's not to like? :p

Last edited:

Narcanator

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username:Narcanator
Bio: Kidomaru, Narcanator
Reason for aplying: Who wouldn't want the ability of being able to heal yourself in the midst of battle. I would want to have my kidomaru bio have it because it complements him perfectly. He can defe himself while healing. I love medical nin because of all the different things it can do. Tsunade completely switched Kabutos body and made it difficult for him to fight. It is very underrated and would love to, if i had the chance to learn it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maham5423

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: maham5423
Bio: Jennifer Rin
Why I want to be a medical ninja: I always wanted to be a medic ninja as I admired Sakura curing those people in manga and I also want to help others in anyway xd

Pineapple

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Pineapple
Bios: Kakashi & Goku in sig. (I have a Kaguya bio test in progress )
Finished Base 5, gen, tai, nin (excluding clan based techs and kaito's tai)

I want to be a medical ninja almost more than becomeing a sensei....Being a med ninja to me means that I am able to take my knowledge of medical science, and take it further, while becoming a better person on the base. I can by helping take the load off Mugi in the hospital. I am not simply here to just learn more jutsus, or help a certain bio. I am here to learn about medical knowledge. I want to be a med ninja.

Gin-San

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name:
UxCxHxIxHxA

Sannin

Bios: In sig

My ninjutsu:
A-rank water
A-rank lightning
A-rank wind
C-rank earth
C-rank fire
S-rank Ninjutsu
C-rank taijutsu
D-rank genjutsu

Additional info:
Total Posts
Blog Entries
Time Online
2 Weeks 4 Days 21 Hours 58 Minutes 5 Seconds
Avg. Time Online
5 Hours 53 Minutes 19 Seconds

I will like to be a med ninja for the next reasons:
1. Being a medical ninja will allow me to help my fellow ninja members to reestore their strength and health to keep fighting. I don't like to see death, much less when I can't do anything about it. If I gain the power to save people, it's all it matters.

2. I can help ninjas that come from battle and training with medical assistance. I prefer to help someone than just say "better luck with that next time." Medical ninjas have been an aspiration, especially because I believe in team work and effort. Seen people do this kind of work such as Mugiwara is really amazing.

3. I want to study in RL to become a doctor myself, well no especifically for people that are still alive (forensic doctor specifically), but you get the point. Being able to do this kind of stuff beforehand will be really cool, and even though is not real, it just gives the good feeling of helping people.

Last edited:

-Yard-

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: ~Yard~

Elements: mastered all 5 including the cannon additional techs.

Time online/additional info:

Total Posts
Blog Entries
Time Online
3 Months 6 Days 18 Hours 28 Minutes 25 Seconds
Avg. Time Online
12 Hours 41 Minutes 33 Seconds

About ~Yard~: I want to help the new generation of shinobi, it's the reason why I wanted to be a senpai. I'm online for over 12hrs a day (as told by my avg online time on my profile). But I usually end up staying on longer than that, training. I'd like to help the RP out in anyway possible as I see it's expanding more day by day. But, as with this, there are more members ending up in the hospital section from battles. as I said, I would just like to help, I'll dedicate myself as I already have dedicated myself with NB. I love the site and wish to help it. So, if I am to learn medical ninjutsu I will use it to help the new generation of Rp'ers in any way that I can.

Last edited:

Sindy

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username:Sinderella23
Bios: In my signature
What I Know:
Wind- Mastered
Fire- Mastered
Water-B rank
Lighting- B rank
Earth- B rank

I would like to become a Medical Ninja because it would be a very usful thing to learn here in the RP. I've been interested in becoming a medical Shinobi since I first joined NarutoBase. Im a very good listener and a very fast and organized learner. This would really be a great thing to learn since it's very rare and surprisingly popular to actually learn it.

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username: -Mugen-
Bios: Orochimaru and Mugen(mandalorian bio) note: my Mugen bio isnt approved yet,but it should be in the next few days
link to bios:

What I know: 5 basic, fuuin, tai,nin,gen. I also have 3 CE (2 which are my own) and 2 summonings.

Why I want to be trained: Well I dont exactly have anything special about my bio(s) in terms of something powerful or unique like Kinjutsu.I have always wanted to have something unique like that in my bio, I think you know this considering I have always bugged you about stuff like that.I was so glad when I learned fuuin, I finally thought I had soemthing that not a lot of people had,and that it made me unique.But lately so many people have all those thing,so its not really unique anymore...So if I were to become a med nin, I would be able to complete my fuuin training and also be able to have something unique about me.I know you recruited a few people to be med nins before,but non of them seem to be too interested anymore,I might be wrong. And my last reason is because one of the lead med nins is Mugi, and he is a friend so I would love to be able to work beside him and make the medical threads "more" active ^^

Last edited:

Kamishiro

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Username:HyugaNeji
Bios: & both needs up date
Future plans: I plan to me strong member and medical ninja i realy want to be a medical ninja cuz i love to help people and i realy want to be a very good medical ninja and i plane to be a sensei too and to get the sm and ms and toads summoning but without all that my dream is to become a medical ninja and i want to be a medical ninja too cuz my two cousins are doctors i learnt from them what is the doctor mean and i learnt from them that the realy gift is to see the smile on the patient mouth and i realy want to be like them even if it not realy and it's on a site but it's very fun to me to help other ppl and the feeling after u help the patient
Learned Skills:
fire : mastared
earth : up to b rank
water : c rank
wind : c rank
lightning : up to s rank
sharingan : 2 tomoe first lesson
hawks summoning
wood : d rank
taijutsu : b rank
ninjutsu : d rank
genjutsu : up to c rank

Last edited:

ElementJnr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I may Be a newbie but I will try my best really. I am telling the truth i really really will do my best. I am only kidding (Seriously I will!!!) anyway lets get back to business.

My Name is ElementJnr. well that's not my real name Obviously But on Here I go by that name surely you would now unlike *Coughs* Drey * Coughs* Joking Dreyeyttjje Oh sorry i mean Dreyweye Wrong again what i meant was i am Really Sorry Drey but seriously dude stop acting like a Noob!!!!! well sorry for going of task As you have seen already my name is ElementJnr and am a Special Jounin I am not special or disabled but i am a Special jounin, real life i am not special so sorry if you got mistaken Some PEOPLE that should not really be mentioned anyway i have learned lightning up to B-Rank and want to start fire really soon yeah yeah I am not good at Role-playing and that's is why I want to become a medical Ninja as I am not good at being the attacking type so I would like to take this opportunity to say that I will do my very best at being a medical ninja and will try my hardest to overcome the difficult obstacles that lye ahead also i have also wanted to become a doctor Seriously!!! and this will kind of be a experience to me well This is my bio Well if you need help feel free to ask also remember I am your number one candidate sorry mig and kakashi.

Last edited:

Scorps

Supreme
Kin
613💸
Kumi
408💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Username: Scorps
Active in the RP: About 4 or 5 months
Bios: Tohono Ketchua and Hashirama Senju on sig
What i know:
Earth Mastered
Ninjutsu Mastered
Genjutsu in training C-Ranks
Water in training A-Ranks
Fire in training S-Ranks AACT
Wind in training A-Ranks
Lightning in training A-Ranks
Started training in Wood-Release

Why i want to become a medical shinobi student:
I know i'm not the most experienced member to apply, but i have grown addicted to the RP and i do spend much time here. Why is this relevant? Well, a medical shinobi in the RP has the main goal of helping, so time online and being active in the RP is something i believe is needed (specially the former one-> being active in the RP).
From the moment i had the knowledge to help others i have. In questions, in Q&A, through VM, etc. I like doing that. Don't know why but i do.
Also, in RL i work in health (not that it matters much i guess) so it would be interesting to apply that here in the RP.

My goal is to one day become a sensei and have an active important role in the RP. Being a medical shinobi would help accomplish that in a more complete sense.
I'm driven and i learn fast. I don't give up and i think i'm a good student. I really don't know what more to say.

Btw, thanks for opening a new set of applications

Last edited: