Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great! :)

*I attack my opponent first by making a rotating leg sweep to throw him off balance,and then while rotating I quickly follow with a middle kick into his rip cage and a high kick aiming at his head, after that I finish off by making a spin and while spinning I swing my heel down on him and hammer him into the ground*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goodie. ^_^
(Konoha Daisenpu) - Leaf Great Whirlwind

Type:Attack
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:N/A
Damage Points:15
Description:A leaf whirlwind that is finished with a spinning kick that propels the enemy forward.
Simply now, make a powerful shoulder smash into your opponent, followed up with a strong punch sending him across the field.

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good!
(Rakanken) - Nirvana Fist

Description:A powerful shoulder smash followed by a strong punch.
The next jutsu is one you have already done, lol. It's just two diffrent jutsus here, it seems. Nontheless perform the Clone Heel drop again, it's actually the Naruto Barrage technique: (Naruto Rendan) - Naruto Barrage

Description:After making 4 clones they attack with kicks that launch the foe into the sky and the original hits the enemy on the shoulder sending them flying back to the ground.
*Creates the neeeded clones for you.* ^^

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Man, this is such a drag! Also, I have to make sure to start ninjutsu training as soon as possible to learn the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

*As I finish giving orders to your clones G1 runs at the target in front of me and punches him in his face sending him backwards, then G2 and G3 appear on his sides and kick him with their foots launching him into the air and then I jump up using G1 as a ramp and smash my heel into his shoulder and launch him down to hit the ground*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Goodie.
(Naruto Rendan) - Naruto Barrage

Description:After making 4 clones they attack with kicks that launch the foe into the sky and the original hits the enemy on the shoulder sending them flying back to the ground.
Mhm... *Takes up a bottle.* Drink this O_O

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
o.o This art is called the Drunken fist. O^O I'm only doing this to see if you can handle it. I want you to do a 12 Combo on me. o.o'

You doesn't need to be drunk actually you could just act. Though now do the 12 combo~~~!!! O^O

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I start punching you with my fists, left, right, left, missing each hit then I quickly do a middle kick into your chest and then a high kick into your head, losing my balance and after that I do a spinning kick and smash your with my shoulder to distract you and then I do a lousy sweep kick enough to throw you off balance and knowing that you will jump to evade my kick I immediately launch my foot into your chin and send you up into the air, then I jump up to follow you and hide in your shadow and then I launch my leg from right and knowing that you will block it I quickly spin and launch my left leg and then I finish off kicking you right into your chest and sending you to the ground, throwing up on you*

Buyaka!

Last edited:

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*After the assasult it appears to have been a doll you have been hitting.* Phew, good it wasn't me. O_O *Hits in the back of the head extracting all the sake out of your body.*

Now that was very good. ^^
(Suiken) - Drunken Style

Description:A taijutsu attack where the user is unprdictable in the sense that there playing drunk or really are drunk and hits the opponent with a 12 hit combo.
A taijutsu using a combination of speed and power. The essence of this technique is concentrated in a spinning back kick, with such speed that not a single person can follow the user's movement, smashing his enemy with overwhelming strength.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Now that was very good. ^^
I know I enjoyed it myself! :D

*I concentrate and focus and try to keep a balance between speed and strength and do a spinning back kick*

Not good enough! One more!

*I focus harder and do a really fast spinning back kick throwing my opponent of feet*

No, I want him to fly over the field! One more time!

*After focusing and clearing my mind I do a spinning back kick with such speed that not a single person can follow, smashing my enemy with overwhelming strength and sending him back flying through the field*

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Excellent.
(Konoha Gorikki Senpu) - Leaf Strong Whirlwind

Damage Points:20
Description:A More Powerful leaf great whirlwind.
This technique uses the entire body as a spring, by amassing power through taking a posture where the back of the body falls down. With this powerful taijutsu, the user kicks just above the head. Because the power of the kick from the ground is instantly converted into a blow, the enemy hit with this attack will be launched high into the sky.

So simply by making the correct balance launch your leg near 90 degree up in the air, launching your enemy into the air.

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I concentrate and make the balance so that I use my entire body as a spring, and by amassing power through taking a posture where my back falls down so I can kick above my head, launching my leg near 90 degrees up in the air and also launching my enemy*

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I focus and concentrate and make a perfect balance so that I use my entire body as a spring, and by amassing enormous power through taking a posture where my back falls down even more than last time, so I can kick a lot above my head, launching my leg near 90 degrees up in the air and also launching my enemy high into the air*

This should do it!

Gobi Gobletsson

Legendary
Kin
473💸
Kumi
7,961💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good.
(Konoha Shofu) - Leaf Rising Gale

Damage Points:20
Description:A strong upwards spinning leg kick that connects 4 times.
Perform Dynamic entry again, though make a few follow ups kicking him even further whereafter finishing it by launching him into the ground with your leg aswel..

McRazor

Legendary
Kin
2,568💸
Kumi
4,572💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I run at my opponent and do a jumping kick into my opponent and then I do 2 more jumping kicks following one after another and then I finish with my leg nailing my opponent into the ground*

Damage Points:10
Description:A taijutsu attack were the user does a jumping kick into the opponent.